- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Probably the most intense chapter I've written for anything. Some hot and heavy FM/m content in this. Contains Giant and Insertion content.

Spin…

Spin…

Spin…

"...Victoria." Cynthia grumbled.

"I'm sorry, could you say that a little louder?" Victoria grinned.

"Ugh, Victoria, it's your turn. Here." Cynthia sighed, opening her palm and revealing Kyle.

"That's what I thought. C'mere little guy, we're gonna have so much fun together!" Victoria smiled, standing up and hastily plucking Kyle from Cynthia's hand.

"Heather, you'll get your turn last I guess." Cynthia said with an exhausted expression, clearly already tired of Victoria's antics. 

"So, Victoria, what're you gonna do with Kyle?" Sydney asked, genuinely curious.

A notification rang out on Victoria's phone, and she quickly checked it while holding Kyle in her other hand.

"One sec guys…" Victoria said as she tucked her hair behind her ears and adjusted her dress, reaching under it and shuffling something around, before pulling her hand out and wiping it on the side of her dress.

"What is she…" Kayla began, looking intently at Victoria as she made herself presentable.

Victoria let out a satisfied "hm," then walked towards the front hallway.

The girls heard the door open, and all poked their heads past the wall to investigate what Victoria was doing.

They watched as she opened the door, and an interesting silhouette appeared.

"Is that a… guy?" Heather muttered, trying to get a closer look.

Sure enough, Victoria was talking to a guy none of the girls recognized, standing at the front door. He was handsome, with a head of fluffy brown hair and a well-fitting outfit that showed off his toned body.

"Hi, uh…" Victoria began, before trailing off.

"Mark. My name's Mark, and I've been out here for almost an hour. What gives?" the mysterious stranger, clearly named Mark, explained impatiently.

"Ha, yeah, sorry, we've just been a little… rowdy. I'm sure you don't mind, right Mark?" Victoria cooed, gently sliding up to the mysterious suitor and putting both hands on his shoulders.

"Ooo, you're tall. I like that…" she smiled, before lowering a hand down to Mark's, grabbing it and pulling as she turned around.

"Girls, this is my tinder date, Mark! Say hi!" Victoria chirped, getting eye rolls from Cynthia, Sydney and Kayla, and a shocked expression from Heather.

"Hi, Mark. Are you aware Victoria's got a-" Cynthia began, before a hand quickly poked her from the side. Sydney shot her a negative nod, clearly not wanting to risk revealing Kyle to this stranger and getting in trouble.

"Got a what?" Mark raised an eyebrow, curious as to what was about to be said.

"Nothing, Cynthia's just a kidder. C'mon, let's go up to my room and have some privacy, yeah?" Victoria said as she ran her hands along Mark's body, showing her skills as a temptress.

Mark simply shrugged, following Victoria as she went off towards the stairs.

The two set off to Victoria's room, and the girls remained down in the living room, confused by what transpired.

"So she really had a whole tinder date just… waiting… out there… the whole time?" Heather asked, an impression of awe on her face.

"Trust Victoria to have dick on demand." Kayla sighed.

"Wait, is she gonna…" Heather began, turning white.

"Honestly, who knows. All I know is last time she blew a dude with Kyle in her you-know-what, and I'm not really sure what she's gonna do to top that. Just don't want her breaking him, then it's a whole thing that I really don't want to deal with…" Cynthia explained.

Heather looked down to her feet, trying to block out the mental images flooding through her brain. She had a vague guess as to what Victoria was planning…

-

"Alright, Mark, just sit down on the bed and make yourself comfortable, I'm gonna go freshen up in the bathroom for just a sec." Victoria said sweetly as she led her date into her room, setting him down on the foot of the bed and quickly scurrying off to the bathroom. If Mark paid a little more attention, he'd have noticed a slight oddity in Victoria's walk, as if something was making her legs twitch.

Victoria quickly made her way into the bathroom, closing the door behind her and locking it. She pulled up her dress, then reached into her private area, moving her hand around until she grabbed a hold of what she was looking for. She pulled her hand out, then held it up to her face.

"Oh, sorry little guy… as you can tell, I've been a little… excited…" Victoria giggled, her face flushed with the clear influence of alcohol, as well as her breath, carrying a tinge of vodka.

She was referring to Kyle, who was currently dripping a slimy liquid off of his body and clothing, dangling from her fingers.

"Sorry, no pockets. I'm sure you don't mind being tucked inside a pretty girl's underwear though…" Victoria smiled.

The smile turned into a focused gaze, as she looked closer at Kyle.

"Hm… I bet you'd feel better without the clothes… speaking of, why do they shrink with you? I never got that, you'd figure if it was a biological thing, it wouldn't affect non-organic matter. It's whatever though…" Victoria said with oddly coherent wording considering her inebriation, as she began to yank at Kyle's shirt.

"Wait!" he yelled, trying to protect the little shred of dignity he had left, unfortunately that was in vain as Victoria effortlessly removed his clothing, stripping him down to his underwear.

"Those too…" she grinned, pulling at the briefs with her nails. They flew off of his legs, and Victoria simply tossed them to the floor of the bathroom.

"There ya go!" she giggled, looking at Kyle's body. "You're actually pretty buff. I bet you'd be a good fuck at your normal size…" she remarked, biting her lip.

"Oops, speaking of that… I gotta get back to my date. You… you're gonna help us out in your own little way. I'm sure you don't mind, right, little guy?" she said with a giggle, poking at Kyle as he continued to dangle between her fingers.

"What do you…" Kyle began, before realizing what she meant as she hiked her dress up once more, lowering Kyle down towards her now bare pussy, having been completely freed from the black panties that once covered it. He could see a strand of her arousal dripping from its entrance, and saw it as a warning of what he was about to be exposed to.

Before he could even voice his disapproval, Victoria's fingers reached her labia, quickly finding her true opening and plunging inside the slick hole.

The heady scent of her aroused state was clear, an almost sickly sweet aroma that filled the cave. Globs of her nectar were abundant in the oozing tunnel, covering Kyle in the sticky fluid.

The fingers continued to push, until they eventually reached as far as they could within her walls, and they released their grip on Kyle. They quickly withdrew, leaving Kyle held by the grip of Victoria's inner walls as the space quickly grew dark, leaving him alone with the thumping sound of rushing blood and sloshing liquid…

-

Victoria pulled her dress down, trying not to shudder at the tantalizing sensation of her own personal vibrator buried deep inside. She reached down to her legs and pulled her panties back up, and let her dress hang back down as she walked back out to the hallway.

She reached her door, then opened it, slowly stepping inside and smiling at her date.

"Thank you for waiting!" she said as she closed the door behind her, locking it and walking over to the bed.

"Now… what kind of man am I working with here? In our messages, you were quite… audacious…" Victoria grinned, stepping over to Mark until she stood just before him.

"The kind of man who knows what he wants. And I didn't wait an hour outside of your house to not get laid…" Mark smiled back, reaching a hand out to touch Victoria.

She allowed it, and even grabbed his hand to guide it onto her ample rear, feeling him grab and squeeze at it.

"Mmm… so you want to get laid?" she giggled, stepping closer, until her legs were between his, and their faces were inches apart.

"I do…" he said, leaning forward into a kiss.

Victoria reciprocated, her lips meeting his as they began to make out. The two had a heated exchange, Victoria letting out a soft moan as he started to explore her body with his hands. She wriggled into it, feeling him cup her breasts and squeeze, causing the heat within her nethers to grow. She reached her own hands down to his pants, getting closer to her goal. Eventually she made contact with something hard, and felt a twitch as she ran her hand along it.

"Oh, someone's excited… and so big… you must be what, eight, nine inches?" she said breathily, departing her lips from the kiss for a moment.

"Nine and a half…" Mark grinned, taking her back into the kiss as she let out an excited moan.

The two continued to make out, and Victoria began to straddle Mark, pushing him onto the bed as he shuffled back and made enough space for her to get on top of him.

Mark began to reach underneath Victoria's dress, making contact with a steaming hot, damp wall of fabric. Victoria shivered at the touch, beginning to grind her body into the appendage.

"Fuck… I'm so hard…" Mark groaned, feeling his dick practically ripping through his pants.

"Well… what are we waiting for? Let me help you out with that…" Victoria smiled, reaching her hands down to Mark's pants as she found the buckle of his belt, unclasping it and pulling it out. She tossed it to the ground, then pulled at the top of the garment, eventually feeling it tug down his legs. She got it halfway, before Mark finished the task and kicked them off. She did the same with his boxers, biting her lip as she saw the bulge threaten to break through the thin material. When they came all the way off, Mark's throbbing hard rod popped out of them, sticking straight up in all of its glory.

Mark hadn't been wasting any time during this act, as he had hooked his fingers into Victoria's panties, pulling them down her legs as she shimmied to allow them to come all the way off.

"What about your dress?" he asked, before raising a hand to her bare labia. He touched her wet folds, feeling her twitch and pulse in response.

"Mmm… I'll just pull it back… I want you now…" she moaned, putting both of her hands on Mark's shoulders as she took her position over him.

"Wait, what about a condom?" Mark began to ask, before Victoria pulled her hair to the side and lowered her lips to his ear.

"I want to feel all of you…" she whispered. "And besides… I'm on birth control…"

Mark smiled, looking up at the beautiful ravenette as she smiled back, a crazed drunken lust in her eyes.

Victoria reached a hand down below her, until she felt a hard protrusion sticking out between Mark's legs. She grabbed a hold of it, feeling it throb in her hand as she lightly tugged at it. She held it lined up, and began to lower herself. She felt it touch her, and her legs wobbled on the bed as she struggled to handle the sensations happening both inside and out. It started to push her labia apart, sinking deeper into her opening as it gave way easily to the pulsating member.

"God…" Mark groaned as the warm, slick embrace of Victoria's steaming insides enveloped his dick, the head alone barely fitting in the petite woman's hole. She sank further down onto it, slowly letting more and more in. She began to rock back and forth, aiding the process as the cock started to fill her up. She winced, feeling her walls stretch to accommodate it, but she was loving every second of it. She kept going, until her lips made contact with the base of his dick, then let herself relax onto it as it filled her completely.

"You're so fucking big… I can feel you stretching me out…" she gasped, a burning sensation lighting her insides on fire as the dick pulsed and twitched inside of her.

"You feel fucking incredible… there's like, an electric tickle on the tip of my dick…" Mark moaned, slowly starting to pump his hips into the goddess above him. She reciprocated, starting to gyrate into him, feeling the rhythmic motion of hot and heavy sex begin…

-

Kyle sat, terrified in the damp cave of Victoria's vaginal tunnel, as he pressed against something solid, with an impenetrable opening in the middle. "Is this… her cervix?" he pondered, touching it and feeling her body jerk in response.

The environment was growing more humid, and he swore he could make out noises happening outside of the dark world of Victoria's insides. The sweltering heat was all-consuming, and it was a struggle to find breath in the limited air pocket of the slick hole.

His bare member was unavoidably sliding against the lubed flesh, stimulating him and making him far more aroused then he wanted to be. "She took my fucking clothes…" he grumbled, despising this undignified state.

Suddenly, the world began to shift, and he was tossed about within the tight embrace. "What is…" he mumbled, before feeling the walls start to throb and pulse violently, secreting a rush of her fluids.

Loud moaning could be heard from outside, and the environment began to throw him around repeatedly, making him smack into either side of her walls again and again, each time a slick squelch as her cum gave way.

Kyle struggled to find footing, searching for some source of stability. All of a sudden, a ground appeared below him, allowing him to stay stable for a moment. It was spongy, and carried a slightly different musk than what Victoria was emitting.

"... Wait." Kyle realized, as he understood what he was currently on.

He began to freak out, searching for some other form of refuge, but he was quickly carried up Victoria's length, and felt his body get slammed against the hard surface of her cervix once more…

-

Victoria panted and heaved as she bounced up and down Mark's length, her eyes crossing in ectasy as her pussy felt an indescribable radiation of pure pleasure from deep inside.

"Fuck… fuck… fuck…" she moaned, feeling her cervix get slammed repeatedly by the solid organ. Her toes were curling so hard they threatened to snap.

"God, I'm trying so hard not to cum. You feel so fucking good…" Mark groaned, the girl bouncing on top of him threatening to take him for all he was worth.

"You better… fucking… not… not… yet…" Victoria scolded within bounces, leaning forward to embrace Mark's lips with hers.

They exchanged tongues, Victoria moaning loudly into his mouth as she rode his waist with ferocity.

Victoria felt the tickle Mark was talking about, pressed hard against her cervix as she held herself still on him for a moment. The difference between her and Mark? She knew exactly what that tickle was. She grinned, before returning to slamming on top of the member.

Mark was in heaven. He'd never felt this good before, whatever this girl was doing was magic. His tip felt like it was on fire, and each thrust almost made him lose it. He took handfuls of her ass and breasts, eliciting stifled moans from Victoria as the bedframe threatened to break…

-

"Gee, I wonder what they're doing up there…" Kayla said sarcastically as a repetitive knocking was reverberating from the ceiling out into the living room.

"They're really going at it." Cynthia sighed, checking the timer on her phone. "She's got twenty minutes left."

"Twenty minutes more of that?!" Heather gasped.

"Oh shush Heather, you'll get your turn…" Cynthia said, opening Instagram and beginning to scroll as she fought the boredom of waiting.

Heather nervously twiddled her thumbs, trying to ignore the pounding sounds…

-

"God… fuck…" Mark grumbled, the heavenly embrace of Victoria's love tunnel sending his body into a frenzy of electric sensations. "You're so fucking wet…" he noticed, as a pool of her juices was accruing at his base.

"So wet for you… keep fucking me…" Victoria moaned, riding the cock at an angle and feeling it bulge out of her stomach.

Suddenly, Mark grabbed Victoria by the shoulders, and tossed her off of him.

"What are you doing! I was feeling so… oh…" she began to yell, before noticing Mark's intentions.

She was laying on her back, her sweaty hair splayed around her head as she looked up at the muscular man before her. Mark grinned as he pulled her slightly, so her ass was just barely hanging off the side of the bed. He was standing before her, his rod sticking out straight, occasionally throbbing up as each shockwave of excitement and anticipation went through it. It glistened with a mixture of the precum that was steadily dripping out of the tip, as well as Victoria's natural lubricant. The two locked eyes and shared a smile, as they both knew full well what was about to happen…

-

Kyle coughed and sputtered as his ragged crushed body was exposed to the open air, spitting out a mixture of both of the giants fluids as he emptied his lungs.

He couldn't even see, his eyes coated with a film of the dried liquid, and he swiped at his face to try and remove enough to open them.

Eventually he managed to, and opened them to a blurry view, unsure of what he was seeing. After a few seconds, he could just make out an expanse of flesh, centered by a dripping opening.

"Wait… if that's Victoria's… then I'm…" he pondered, looking down and almost throwing up.

"GET ME OFF OF THIS THING!" he screamed, before he felt his body fly forward, disappearing into Victoria's folds with a sickening "slurp."

-

Victoria moaned, her nails almost ripping the bedsheets as she gripped them intensely, feeling the bulging cockhead thrust into her at light speed. Mark held her legs tight, using them as leverage with them held over his shoulders to bottom Victoria out, hitting her cervix like a punching bag; and she loved it.

"Use me… use me like a… like a fucking toy… that's all I am… your little toy…" she cried, feeling her insides almost split apart.

"Oh, I'm gonna use you all right… you're the best fuck I've had in my life…" Mark laughed, plunging his dick in and out of the tight opening.

Every time he hit her cervix, it was like there was something there that stimulated his dick to the max, and he was aiming for it with each stroke. 

Victoria was literally drooling, her makeup running as tears left her eyes from the sheer pain and pleasure. She'd long forgotten to be somewhat careful of the tiny within her. Nothing mattered compared to the godly sensations she was experiencing.

"Shit… shit… fuck…" she cried, covering her mouth as she fought her need to scream.

"Oh God… I'm… I'm getting kinda close… should I… should I pull it out?" Mark warned, his legs starting to buckle and lose their stability.

"Don't you fucking dare!" Victoria commanded. She grabbed Mark by the back and leaned forward, whispering into his ear once more.

"Fill me… fill me with your fucking cum…" she begged, loosening her grip and falling back onto the bed, sweating buckets against the cloth as her tits bounced up and down with each thrust.

Mark simply groaned, in disbelief of how wild this girl was. He was getting so close, and began to pump his throbbing cock even harder into her, his pace growing ragged and reckless.

"God… fuck… mhmmm… shit…" he groaned, his groin alight with pleasure as the tickling sensation persisted, and the woman he was plunged into began to pulsate and quiver around his member.

"Oh shit… I'm cumming, holy shit… fucking- mother-fuck…" Victoria gasped, crushing Mark's dick in a vice-grip as she lost control completely, her back launching up as her body seized with each wave of pleasure, tears streaming down her face as she moaned uncontrollably.

As Victoria rode out her orgasm, the extra tightness and gripping sensation was all Mark needed to be sent over the edge, and his dick began to pump, preparing to release in an epic climax…

-

Kyle had long since grown weary, being flung about the insides of the giantess and pounded into her cervix robbing him of his will to fight.

An interesting reaction had taken over him, however; he was painfully aroused. His dick had grown to a stand, unavoidably pleasured by the repeated swipes against the slick walls that surrounded him. At this size, the flesh had microscopic bumps that individually caressed his member, and got him closer and closer to a climax.

"Shit… no… fuck!" he groaned, as he couldn't help but release into the sloshing interior of Victoria's walls. He pumped out a pitiful load barely distinguishable from the already pouring precum emitted by the fat larger rod currently smashing him within the hole. His body grew numb as his release subsided, a brief distraction from the current hell he was experiencing.

Without warning, the walls suddenly constricted violently around Kyle's body, crushing him into a tight contortion of his body that threatened to break him. The dick continued to thrust into her, leaving Kyle pressed and held tight in a pocket of air against her cervix, unable to move.

"PLEASE STOP!" Kyle screamed in rage, hoping for a final reprieve now that Victoria had finished. As if on cue, the dick began to slow down it's assault, getting slower and slower until it stopped just in front of Kyle.

"Thank fu-" Kyle began to speak, before a steaming hot blast of sticky liquid overtook him, flooding his mouth and surroundings completely…

-

"Oh God… fuck…" Mark moaned as his dick had sunk all the way into Victoria, the burning sensation of a need to release overtaking him.

"C'mon, give me a big fucking creampie!" Victoria begged, using her legs to grab Mark from the back and pull him deep.

That was all he needed, and within seconds, Mark's dick began to shoot out rope after rope of piping hot spunk deep into Victoria's pussy.

"Yes, just like that… good boy…" Victoria moaned, gently caressing the pulsating member with minute movements, overstimulating the already exhausted nerve endings as she milked the pumping tool.

"Oh my god, holy shit I can't stop cumming…" Mark groaned as he could barely stand straight, his balls hurting as the rod kept pumping its precious seed into the boiling slit.

Victoria laid back in ecstasy as she felt the fluid fill her up, beginning to pour out of her as she reached capacity.

Eventually Mark's dick began to throb gentler, and gentler, until he sighed, and began to pull it out.

"That was… incredible." he panted, basking in the glory of the intense climax as his sweaty body glistened in the soft lighting of Victoria's room.

She crossed her legs, covering her opening and sealing it as best she could. Mark couldn't tell, but she was secretly fighting a second orgasm that had overtaken her, due to the frantic sensations caused by a third party.

"You want any after care?" Mark asked, getting a negative nod from Victoria. "Alright, I guess I'll head out then."

"We'll do this again sometime." he smiled, grabbing his clothes from the floor and beginning to put them on.

"Mhmm…" Victoria struggled to say, as she felt her legs squirm and kick against the intense throbbing in her groin.

Mark finished getting dressed, buckling his belt and turning to the girl sprawled out on the bed.

"Boy, I got you good, huh?" he laughed, watching her struggle to stay still.

"Yeah, you did. Are you good letting yourself out?" she asked, really hoping he'd say yes.

"Yeah, I should be good. Thanks for the good time. I'll be seeing you…" he smiled, proud of his performance as he left her room and headed downstairs…

-

"Oh, look, it's Victoria's boy-toy." Cynthia laughed, noticing the man's hair was drenched with sweat and his clothing was poorly thrown on as he stepped down the stairs.

"Have a good time?" Sydney drunkenly mocked, cackling to herself.

"Uh, yeah. I'll be leaving now…" Mark nervously replied, heading towards the door.

"Please, let me get that for you…" Cynthia offered, running up to the door and opening it with a feigned smile.

"Oh, uh… thanks…" Mark said as he stepped out of the door, about to turn around and say goodbye to Cynthia before the door slammed in his face.

"Whew. I hate when Victoria brings guys around…" she sighed, walking back to the girls with a sway to her step.

Cynthia returned to her seat, then checked the timer. "Hmph. Vic has a minute left, if you wanna head up in a few and get her down her Heather, since it's gonna be your turn and all." she said nonchalantly.

"Sure, I'll do that…" Heather replied, standing up and heading towards the stairs. She was worried of what she might see…

-

Kyle was in hell, no matter where he tried to go, the tunnel was filled to the brim with oozing hot, sticky ball-batter, and any panicked instinctual breath for oxygen caught him another salty mouthful, his only choice being to gulp it down.

He tried desperately to find some kind of way out, but direction was impossible in the darkness. He was growing weary, and the lack of oxygen was starting to make him slow and weak.

He gurgled, begging someone to save him, anyone. As he began to black out, he felt the liquid start to shift, and he was carried in a direction, eventually exposed to the open air as he fell into a puddle of the sticky syrup…

-

Victoria sighed, still feeling the occasional involuntary twitch of her legs in response to the now third orgasm she was fighting.

"Alright, you've had enough I guess…" she relented, opening her legs and feeling the rush of cum ooze out of her. A noticeable lump slid out in the gush, and she smiled as she grabbed her phone.

"Say cheese!" Victoria giggled as a flash of light emitted from her phone's camera, taking a picture of the sorry sight laying in the puddle before her vulva.

She observed the photo, smiling as she saw a distinct little person sticking their head out of the white puddle, a waterfall of cum flushing out of her hole in the background.

"Definitely fucking myself to that later…" she smiled, as she tucked her phone away and dipped two fingers into the puddle, fishing out the protrusion and bringing it to her face.

"How's it going Kyle? Enjoy your swim?" she mocked, looking at the coughing man between her fingers.

"You're all covered in cum. Yummy…" she exclaimed, showing Kyle a familiar sight as she opened her mouth wide, giving him no time to react before he was plunged inside.

Kyle fought for solid ground within the steamy mouth, but the writhing mass of her tongue kept him laid flat, raising him up to the roof as she began to lick all over him, getting every minute drop of Mark's release with glee.

Once Kyle stopped tasting of man, Victoria was satisfied, and spat him out into her hand.

"You're such a good little toy! You beat your previous record, THAT was my hardest orgasm yet!" she cooed, trying to ignore her still throbbing pussy.

"Mark did really well, but you were my little star! I felt you the whole time, and I couldn't get enough." she exclaimed.

"Shame I gotta pass you off. I'm sure you'll find your way back to me though. I'll be waiting…" she teased, slowly pulling herself off the bed and adjusting her dress.

"Oops. Uh… I need to go to the bathroom…" she realized, as something dripped down her legs.

She held Kyle tight as she ran to the door, opening it with speed as she was about to throw herself out of it.

"Ah! Heather!" Victoria jumped, surprised her roommate was waiting outside.

"Jesus Vic, you scared the shit out of me. Where's Kyle, your turn is up." Heather inquired with impatience.

"Oh, uh, here, just take him, I gotta go to the bathroom." Victoria responded, lazily dropping Kyle almost too fast for Heather to catch him, but luckily she managed to just in time.

Heather sighed with relief, turning to see Victoria disappear into the bathroom.

She looked into Victoria's open room, and was overcome with disgust as she noticed a puddle in the middle of her bed, as well as a pair of panties strewn near them.

"Jesus, what did *hic* she do to you…" the slightly drunken titaness hiccuped, looking at the shiny, now naked tiny in her hands. He simply looked up at her with a blank expression, too traumatized to register his surroundings.

Heather frowned, before stepping towards the stairs, walking down them with Kyle held gently in her hand.

She made her way to the living room, where the other three girls awaited.

"Alright, Heather it's your turn now. We're not gonna bother spinning the bottle, obviously, but we're gonna finish out the last of this vodka with shots to keep it fun…" Cynthia stammered, struggling to pour the shots without spilling.

"Where's Victoria?" Kayla asked, noticing her absence.

"I think she's… cleaning up…" Heather shuddered with disgust, before taking a seat in the circle.

"How's the twerp?" Sydney giggled, trying to peer into Heather's hand.

"Struggling." she responded bluntly, trying to protect him from any more abuse.

"Lemme see…" Sydney drunkenly clamored, swiping towards Heather's hand, but Heather held it above her head and scowled at Sydney.

"Back off Syd!" Heather scorned, pushing her friend away.

"Ugh, fine, calm down you psycho!" Sydney growled as she caught her footing.

"Yeah Heather, be nice. Stop getting all protective over Kyle, who's side are you on?" Kayla scolded, catching Sydney and guiding her down.

"Alright, alright, stop fighting and get ready for shots. Vic can just take hers when she's done. Ready?" Cynthia asked, getting a nod from the girls.

"I'm already so drunk…" Sydney moaned, hesitantly picking up the glass.

The other girls did the same, and waited for Cynthia's call.

"Alright, three… two… one…" she said. "Shots!"

Chapter End Notes:

Leave it to Victoria to involve Kyle in some traumatizing intercourse. The final trial awaits Kyle, as Heather prepares to take her turn...