- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Kyle is subject to the plans of his second torturer. Butt. Some gas gets passed, if that's not your thing it's only a little, the chapter is still worth reading.

Spin…

Spin…

Spin…

"Kayla!" Cynthia yelled, slightly confused.

"Huh. What're the odds?" she mumbled, noting that the pattern was exactly the same as last time.

"Whatever, I'm happy with it." Kayla responded, greedily grabbing Kyle with her clumsy hand.

"Hmm. What do I want to do with you?" she pondered, holding Kyle tight as she thought hard about a punishment.

She adjusted her seating, then suddenly had an idea.

"Oh, that works." Kayla chuckled, as she stood up and brought Kyle with her as she walked to the couch, grabbing a cushion.

"What're you up to?" Sydney asked with curiosity, watching Kayla drop the cushion onto the ground.

"You'll see." she smiled, gently placing Kyle onto the center of the cushion.

"You got that timer ready?" she asked Cynthia, who simply nodded as she bore witness to Kayla's idea.

"Start it." she ordered as she hastily lowered herself onto the cushion.

-

"NO WAIT!" Kyle screamed as he held his hands up above him in fear of the impact, but it was for nought as Kayla's gigantic rear lowered onto him instantly, smothering him with her ample ass flesh.

-

"Alright, we're gonna take turns sitting on the twerp while we talk. Sound good girls?" Kayla asked.

"Sounds good to me." Victoria giggled.

"I'm down." Cynthia smirked.

"I guess I'm okay with that." Heather sighed, struggling to keep up with the horrible girls…

-

Meanwhile, Kyle was in a warm, suffocating hell. Trapped beneath the weight of Kayla's ample rear, Kyle's struggles for air intensified. The pressure on his tiny body made it nearly impossible to breathe, his world shrinking to the confines of suffocating flesh. Desperate gasps escaped his lips, but the heavy weight remained unyielding.

The material of her jeans gave little room for leeway, a harsh surface pressing harshly into Kyle. He could vaguely smell Kayla's intense natural scent, a logical issue with the proximity to her intimate parts…

-

"So let me get this straight." Heather asked, the alcohol loosening up her inhibitions and causing her to be in a laughing fit.

"You really put him… in your butt?" she cackled, seeing Cynthia go red.

"Y… yeah… Don't knock it till you try it." Cynthia responded, shyly looking away with a blush.

"Wow, that's rare. Cynthia is flustered." Sydney remarked, getting shot a mean glance from Cynthia.

"I am not! I just don't like talking about it. It's a private thing..." she grumbled.

"So you're flustered?" Sydney laughed, before getting a frustrated groan from Cynthia.

-

As the conversation shifted away from Kyle's unfortunate experiences, he found himself relieved that his humiliating ordeal was momentarily forgotten. However, he remained trapped beneath Kayla's weight, struggling for breath in the confines of her jeans.

While the girls continued their banter, Kyle's small size made it impossible for his voice to reach their ears. He desperately tried to push against the fabric, hoping to free himself from his suffocating prison. But his efforts proved futile against the strength and weight of Kayla.

As the minutes ticked by, Kyle's vision started to blur, and his strength waned. Panic surged through him, realizing that without intervention, he might not survive this ordeal. Suddenly, a grumble started to be heard from inside of Kayla's jeans.

-

"Oof, my stomach is upset…" Kayla groaned, putting a hand on her stomach as she talked with the group.

-

Kyle wondered what that noise could be, then it happened, suddenly and without warning.

*PFFRRT*

Startled by the sudden gust of foul wind, Kyle's eyes widened in disbelief. The putrid odor invaded his nose, causing him to gag and recoil in revulsion. The reprieve from the weight of Kayla's rear was tainted by this unexpected assault on his olfactory senses…

-

The other girls burst into fits of laughter, their amusement echoing through the room. Victoria doubled over, clutching her stomach as tears of laughter streamed down her face. Cynthia covered her mouth, struggling to contain her giggles, while Heather looked on with a mix of shock and unease.

"Oops, sorry about that, Kyle," Kayla said, her face flushing with embarrassment. "I guess my stomach is really acting up today. Cafeteria food..."

-

Kyle, his face contorted in disgust, flailed around as much as he could under the behemoth. He desperately longed for an escape from this nightmarish ordeal, where he was subjected to humiliation, discomfort, and now, even the noxious emissions of his tormentors…

-

As the laughter subsided, Cynthia regained her composure and spoke up, her voice tinged with a hint of pure joy. "Well, it seems like Kayla's punishment took an unexpected turn, didn't it?"

"Yeah, who would've thought she'd fart on the poor guy?" Victoria snickered.

Thankfully, Kayla's rear lifted off, causing Kyle to gulp in the pocket of air that was formed. 

"Alright Cynthia, you next. My stomach is going crazy. If I stay on him I'm just gonna be blasting ass all over him the whole time. As funny as that'd be, I don't think you gals want that for when you get ahold of him..." Kayla yawned, as Cynthia stepped over to the cushion. "Oops." she laughed, accidentally letting out another rip just before she stood up and gave space to Cynthia.

-

"NO!" Kyle screamed amidst the cloud of fetid air, unable to do anything as a second rear dropped on top of him, Cynthia's.

-

“Great, now I gotta sit in your fart. Ugh.” Cynthia groaned, as she wiggled her butt to ensure the cushion was comfortable…

-

"So you did all that without getting caught?" Heather asked, her face growing flushed with her inebriation.

"Yeah, honestly even the teachers didn't really give a shit about Kyle." Cynthia shrugged.

"That's wild. And Victoria?" Heather asked with hesitance, knowing her friend's antics and wondering how they’d translate to mistreating a tiny person.

"Yep. Victoria shoved Kyle up her snatch and sucked some dudes dick dry like ten feet away from us." Sydney said bluntly, looking disdainfully at the ditzy ravenette who was smiling wide.

"Best. Orgasm. Ever. I literally haven’t felt anything like that in my life since. A whole person up there feels unreal…" Victoria said with a gleeful tone. "Also, I was in the bathroom. That's different than literally being ten feet away."

Heather’s jaw was practically on the floor.

"Whatever. Anyway, Cynthia, it's my turn now." Sydney asked, causing Cynthia to get up. 

Sydney took her place, falling onto the cushion with reckless abandon, and the conversation continued.

-

Kyle was growing weary, being trapped under the women's undercarriages was starting to take its toll. The limited supply of oxygen was running him short, and soon enough he'd lose consciousness. There was still remnants of Kayla’s flatulence, making each breath a torturous ordeal…

-

“Hm. I can kinda feel him.” Sydney muttered as she moved her rear back and forth on the cushion, the sturdy material of her shorts threatening to rip Kyle’s skin from his body.

“Hey… why do you guys hate Kyle so much? Doesn’t really seem like he’s done much to you…” Heather nervously asked in a moment of lucidity, looking around the room and noticing the sheer joy on the girls' faces.

“Good question.” Victoria responded, she herself not having an answer.

“Well…” Cynthia began, putting a finger to her chin as she looked up in thought.

“I guess… he just kind of felt… attention seeking. He was the only kid with ARSD in our school, and it… sucked. We had SO many presentations and assemblies and lessons about “How to act around a kid with ARSD” that it got tiring. He never really did anything directly to piss us off, but it wasn’t fun giving up our time for something we didn’t, and still don’t, care about.” she continued, garnering a confused glance from Heather.

“But… he did something of some sort, right?” Heather asked further, seeming slightly concerned.

“Hmm… not really? It was kind of annoying to be responsible for him at the amusement park that time we did all those things to him, I guess…” Sydney, offered with a shrug.

“So… he didn’t do anything to you guys? And you’re okay with doing all this? I thought, I don't know, he was like, a pervert or something? That's what I was going off of…” Heather stammered, seeming slightly upset.

“Hey, hey hey, Heather, look. You’re telling me you don’t want this?” Cynthia said, grasping Heather by the hand and looking into her eyes.

“I don’t know, it feels… dehumanizing…” Heather mumbled.

“I saw how much you loved it when he was licking all over your toes!” Sydney laughed with a mocking tone.

“Yeah, Heather, you did kinda look like…” Cynthia began.

“Like you were gonna cum!” Victoria giggled, getting a playful approving jab from Sydney as the two cackled.

“I was not!” Heather argued, getting a further laugh from Sydney and Victoria.

“Heather, be real. You love it. You just need… a little push.” Cynthia smiled, looking towards Sydney and motioning for her to get up.

“What are you… no!” Heather protested, noticing Sydney get up and Cynthia begin to pull her towards the cushion.

“Hey, it’s my turn!” Victoria argued, watching as Heather fought drunkenly against Cynthia’s urging.

“If you really didn’t want this, you’d be fighting me right now…” Cynthia smirked as she continued dragging Heather over.

Before too long, Heather was lowered down onto Kyle, and a slight gasp escaped her mouth.

“I… can feel him. Holy shit… a whole person… under my ass…” she mumbled, shifting her cheeks around slightly to feel the tiny protrusion in the cushion.

“See! Isn’t it fun? Who cares if it hurts his feelings or whatever, is one insignificant person’s suffering really not worth the fun of five others?” Cynthia argued.

“I… I guess…” Heather relented, giving in to the sadistic pleasure of having an entire person beneath her, feeling the tiny movements of his struggling as she lowered her full weight into the give of the cushion.

Cynthia simply grinned, then stepped back to her spot on the floor, sitting back down.

“Still my turn…” Victoria grumbled…

-

Kyle was beyond exasperated. He was fully lucid and aware of the conversation at hand, and couldn’t believe it. Some part of him truly believed Heather could’ve been his savior, but with this, it was pretty clear she was too open for the manipulation of the girls, especially Cynthia. Based on what the girls said, Heather was clearly well aware of people with ARSD long before this… so why did she pretend to not know the acronym?

Disregarding the thought, he took inventory of his current situation. He truly was at their mercy, and there wasn’t a savior coming to help him, not for hours. He began to wonder… would he make it out of this?

-

“Alright, the timer has five minutes left, let Victoria have her turn.” Cynthia ordered, directed towards Heather.

“Heather?” she asked, curious at the lack of an answer as she stared at the alternative girl.

“Oh!” Heather realized, snapping out of her trance.

“Sorry, kinda got carried away…” she continued, quickly hopping off of Kyle and the cushion, motioning for Victoria to come over.

“Yay!” Victoria cheered, skipping over masterfully and quickly reaching the cushion…

-

Kyle looked up as the ceiling of leather finally rose off of him, allowing him to glance at his captors.

All of them were laughing, even Heather, their faces blushed with the buzz of alcohol, and it was clear to him now; these girls weren’t at all concerned about his well-being. The drunker they got, the rougher they were, and that would mean-

Kyle’s thoughts were stopped quickly, as a new ceiling occupied his view. Victoria had pulled the back of her dress back, and now her panty-covered bottom-half was rapidly lowering towards him. Before he could even put his hands up and scream, her warm flesh had fallen down on top of him.

-

“Oh fuck, I missed this…” Victoria giggled, practically humping the cushion.

“Victoria, you’re supposed to be sitting on him, not rubbing him against your crotch…” Cynthia groaned.

"Oh please, not like it matters. Let me have my fun." Victoria hissed, letting out a pouty "hmph." as she ceased her movements, only slightly adjusting before a knowing grin overtook her face.

"It's not that we care how Kyle feels, it's more so that we don't want to watch you gyrate on a cushion…" Sydney chimed in.

"Whatever, I'm good now." Victoria smiled, settling on to the cushion with a silent, but just barely noticeable shudder…

-

Kyle, as much as he hated that he did, knew the scent that had overtaken his dark surroundings; Victoria's arousal. It was potent, and practically all he could smell, hell, even taste.

Something pressed against him, and he wasn't stupid, all it would take is knowing Victoria to know it was probably some part of her intimate area. Considering that it twitched with every movement, that was probably correct.

Kyle's heart raced with both fear and embarrassment as he realized that the pressure against him was indeed Victoria's crotch. He could feel her warmth and the softness of her panties against his tiny body. The situation was humiliating and degrading, and he couldn't believe he was trapped in such a predicament.

He heard arguing from outside his chamber of flesh and panties, as the occasional movement tossed him around in the sunken ravine of the cushion…

-

"Victoria, seriously?" Cynthia sighed, clearly annoyed at her friend's behavior. "Can't you just sit still, like a normal person?"

-

Kyle's panic only intensified as he heard their bickering. He couldn't believe that they were arguing over him like he was some object. It was dehumanizing, and he felt utterly powerless to do anything about it.

Meanwhile, Victoria continued to shift and move, clearly enjoying herself at Kyle's expense. The twitching sensation against him only fueled his humiliation, and he wished more than anything that he could disappear.

As the girls bickered, Kyle's struggles continued, but he knew it was futile. They were drunk and uncaring, and there was no way to reason with them. He had become nothing more than a plaything for their sadistic amusement.

Time seemed to blur as Kyle endured the torment, feeling trapped and helpless under Victoria's intimate area. The scent and pressure overwhelmed his senses as things seemed to get damper and warmer, and he felt utterly degraded…

-

"Time!" Cynthia shouted with relief, watching as Victoria let out a quiet "Aw." as she rose off of the cushion.

Victoria returned to her seat, huffing as she checked her nails and fluffed her hair, trying to hide her heightened arousal, a slight bite overtaking her lips as her legs fidgeted.

“Can't wait till I get mine…” she muttered, looking longingly at the cushion.

"Alright, someone check on Kyle, make sure he's still alive before we start the next game." Cynthia ordered.

Heather took it upon herself to check on Kyle, shuffling over to the cushion and taking a better look at the miniscule form within the divot.

"Is he… crying?" Heather muttered.

"What? Oh, let me see!" Sydney giggled, getting a similar response from the other girls as they clamored over each other to investigate.

"Oh my god he is!" Sydney cackled, looking down at the poor, weeping tiny.

"That's so pathetic!" Cynthia mocked, poking at Kyle.

"Poor baby…" Victoria cooed, leaning over Heather's shoulder.

"Guys, maybe this is going too far…" Heather suggested, getting angered glances from the others.

"Heather, do we need to have this talk every time?" Cynthia groaned.

"No… sorry." Heather sighed, trying to put her reservations aside.

"Alright, I don't give a shit if he's crying, let's grab him and start the next game." Sydney commanded, and the girls all followed, returning to their seats as Cynthia began pouring the next group of shots.

"God, I'm already… a little fucked up…" she coughed, watching the alcohol fill the glass.

"Sucks! A shot for each turn." Cynthia smiled, filling her glass last.

Heather gently grabbed Kyle from the cushion, holding him in her palm and staring at his pathetic body as he continued to cry in a fetal position.

"Alright, you girls ready?" Cynthia asked, getting a nod from everyone but Heather.

"Heather?" she asked, checking in on her friend who clearly was distracted by the plaything in her palm.

"Uh yeah, I'm ready…" Heather feigned a smile, reluctant to keep torturing this poor man as he continued to quiver upon her hand.

"Alright, three… two… one… spin!" Cynthia cheered, beginning the bottles spin as the girls all took their shots in unison...

Spin…

Spin…

Spin…


Chapter End Notes:

The girls reminisce on their past experiences with Kyle, completely ignorant of his minuscule suffering. The girls are getting tipsy... who's going to be picking next?