- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

The night starts to get a lot more complicated...

The group gathered in the kitchen, the air heavy with anticipation and the lingering tension from their earlier revelations. As they settled around the table, Sydney spoke up, her mischievous smile evident.

"Hey, how about we liven things up with some drinking games?" Sydney suggested, raising her eyebrows suggestively.

Heather glanced at Sydney, a mix of curiosity and apprehension in her eyes. "Drinking games? I don't know… we need to watch over Kyle…"

"Oh, come on! It'll be fun," Sydney insisted, pouring a round of shots for everyone. "We need to let loose a little, right? And with Kyle here, it's a perfect excuse to make things… interesting."

"What do you mean by that?" Heather asked with concern as she held the tiny man within her outstretched hands.

Cynthia sighed, before beginning to speak. "Nice Sydney, thanks for dropping the mask already. You promised you'd at least try to hide it..." she scolded, her face going slack from the prim and proper smile she had to a noticeable scowl.

"Alright, I'm bored of this. Heather, I'm gonna be honest with you." she continued, getting a worried glance from Kyle.

"We planned this. The whole thing." Cynthia explained, getting a concerned look from Heather.

"You… what?" Heather sputtered, confused

"Yeah. We planned the night with the guys, because my boyfriend preempted it by saying he'd bring his friend along who usually doesn't go out to parties and all that. I'm not stupid, I knew it was Kyle. The real trick was getting him to shrink on demand." Cynthia elaborated, before turning to Sydney.

"Melatonin. Who knew? Turns out it's super good at making these guys go tiny. Saw it online a while ago." Sydney laughed, shaking a bottle of melatonin pills in her hand.

"I gave Kyle a drink with a bunch of these mixed in at the start of the night. He clearly didn't think twice about drinking it." she continued with an evil grin.

"I wanna hold him…" Victoria giggled, before letting out a hiccup.

"And it was all too easy for Cynthia to convince her braindead boyfriend to let her hold on to Kyle. What really surprised me was that Kyle gave the go ahead. After all we did to you, you were really that stupid to let us do it all again?" Kayla laughed.

Kyle was in disbelief. What had he gotten himself into?!

"Hey, he's not braindead. Just a little too trusting, is all. Kyle? Yeah, maybe he's braindead." Cynthia giggled.

"So… you guys did all this just so you could have Kyle all to yourselves again?" Heather asked with shock in her tone.

"Yup. And we want you to join us." Cynthia smiled, putting a hand on Heather's shoulder as she still held the tiny man.

"I mean… I don't know…" Heather nervously answered, being watched by the whole group of girls. More specifically, what was in her hands was being watched.

Kyle looked back at Heather with pleading eyes, which she responded to by glancing away with shame.

"Heather, I've seen your porn." Sydney blurted out with a cackle.

"What?!" Heather blushed, looking at Sydney with fear.

"Yeah. Tiny man crushed by giantess. Giantess eats tiny. Giant girl fucks tiny." Sydney listed.

"Stop! What are you doing looking at my computer?!" Heather yelled, turning red.

"What? I needed to order some shit from Amazon. It's not my fault you left tabs open." Sydney shrugged.

"But why are you using my computer?! You have one!" Heather continued, her exaggerated movements causing Kyle's footing to be unstable.

"That's not what's important, Heather." Cynthia cut in, her hand still on her shoulder.

"You obviously have a fetish or whatever for tiny people. And you can indulge in that, right here, right now. You've got one in your hands. Don't go thinking we didn't notice how you were looking at him after we told you he could shrink." she elaborated, getting a giggle from the other girls.

"Yeah, you were eyeing him down like crazy." Kayla snickered.

"Fine, I get it. But I don't know, it's different when it's a real person." Heather replied, looking back down at Kyle, who's pleading eyes were staring into her soul.

Suddenly, a hand snatched Kyle out of Heather's.

"Hey!" she shouted, looking at Victoria, who had a massive grin.

"Yay!" she cheered, as she held Kyle tight in her clammy grasp.

"Don't go putting him in your panties again, at least not yet…" Kayla warned, holding Victoria's wrist.

"I'm not gonna…" Victoria scoffed, before releasing her hand and exposing Kyle to the air again.

"Guys, this isn't right…" Heather judged, looking at the group of girls before her already hungrily staring at Kyle.

"Heather, I'm giving you a choice. Go up to your room and leave us with Kyle, or be a part of this. We've got at least three hours before the guys get back." Cynthia teased, trying to appeal to Heather's carnal side.

Kyle looked at the alternative girl as she pondered the decision with a pained expression. "Please, save me…" he thought to himself. He knew he was at the mercy of these girls otherwise.

"Fine… but if things get too crazy I'm calling it quits…" Heather relented, garnering a cheer from the other girls.

"That's my girl! You won't regret it…" Cynthia grinned, playfully smacking Heather's rear, which caused her to yelp in surprise.

"So, spin the bottle like we planned?" Sydney stated, after chugging the remaining vodka that was in the bottle straight.

"Jesus Sydney slow down… but yeah, spin the bottle." Cynthia answered.

"Spin the bottle?" Heather asked, looking towards the tiny pleading for her help within Victoria's palm, as the ravenette poked at him with glee.

"Yeah, so basically we're gonna decide who gets first dibs by spinning a bottle. Whoever it lands on gets to decide the punishment. It can be whatever they want, it can involve all of us or just them, and it lasts for thirty minutes each. After each person's turn, they leave the circle. We're all gonna take shots for each spin, to try and keep things interesting. Seems like Sydney and Victoria are already a little wasted though, so I don't know how those two are gonna fare…" Kayla laughed, noticing Victoria swaying in place.

"So you can do… whatever… with him?" Heather inquired.

"Yep. Just make sure you can give him to the next person. Obviously we can't kill him, or my boyfriend would have a lot of questions…" Cynthia sighed. Her tone indicated she didn't really care too much otherwise.

"...Alright, when do we start?" Heather smiled, easing in to the girls attitude.

"Good girl. We can start right now, right ladies?" Cynthia called out, getting a resounding yes from the room.

And with that, the girls moved to the living room with their empty bottle, ready to begin the game…


Chapter End Notes:

As expected, the girls hadn't changed one bit. The last set-up chapter!