- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Kyle's shrinking puts a wrench in the plans for the night. How will the group solve this new dilemma?

Kyle slowly regained consciousness, his vision blurry as he blinked his eyes open. As his surroundings came into focus, he realized that he was indeed shrunken down. Panic began to rise within him, but he tried to steady his breathing and assess the situation.

Looking around, he saw the concerned faces of Luke, Cynthia, Sydney, Kayla, Victoria and Heather peering down at him. They had gathered around him, forming a protective circle.

"Kyle, are you alright?" Luke asked, his voice filled with worry.

Kyle nodded, his voice barely a whisper. "I'm... okay. Just... shrunk again." He tried to keep his composure, despite the overwhelming anxiety.

“I knew this would happen.” Sydney grumbled, tapping her feet impatiently, having no regard for the fact it was making the ground unstable for Kyle.

"Sydney, if you aren't gonna help then find somewhere else to be. This isn't a game." Cynthia scolded, kneeling down to better view Kyle.

"He's always so cute when he's like this. Like a little ken doll, but like, way smaller…" Victoria giggled, clearly already a little tipsy.

"Alright, knock it off, you two. This is serious…" Luke sighed, looking down at his tiny friend

Suddenly, a hand appeared next to Kyle, laid out for him to step onto. But it wasn't Luke's.

"Here, Kyle. I won't bite, I figure this'll help you talk to us." Cynthia offered, smiling sweetly at Kyle.

Kyle hesitated for a moment, before letting out a sigh of his own, a sign of his reluctant submission to Cynthia's pleading eyes. If he was going to trust her, then this was the time to show it.

He stepped onto her hand gently, feeling the impeccably soft skin fold under his steps. He made it to her palm, then she lifted her hand up, allowing him to clearly see those surrounding him.

"Can I hold him?" Victoria asked as she stepped towards Kyle, before getting smacked up the side of her head by Kayla.

"Idiot. He's not a toy." she growled.

"Ow…" Victoria whimpered, backing down.

The group sat in silence for a moment, before Kyle finally broke it.

"Alright, I don't want this to ruin your night. I'll have Luke take me home and rejoin you guys after. Simple as that." he sighed, acknowledging his night was over.

"Woah, hold on buddy, this doesn't have to be it. You can still tag along! I'm sure there's plenty of babes who'd be all over you like this!" Luke joked, trying to lighten the tense mood.

"Yeah, yeah. It's for the best, I don't want you to have to watch over me all night." Kyle responded, getting a saddened look from Luke.

"Wait. Why doesn't Kyle just spend the night with us? We can stay back and watch over him while you guys all head out. We can make our own fun night here!" Cynthia offered.

"Are you sure, babe?" Luke said with a raised brow.

"Yeah! Obviously we'll keep Victoria away from him since she can't seem to keep her hands off, but other than that I'm sure we can show Kyle a great time! C'mon Luke, this works out great, everyone has a good time!" Cynthia furthered her point, causing Luke to look around the room. 

Obviously the guys were nodding for him to take the deal, and the girls clearly did whatever Cynthia ordered, even if Sydney looked over the whole thing.

"I don't know…" he mumbled, looking to Kyle for his opinion.

Kyle too was lost in thought. The last time he was alone with these girls he'd been swapped around in more grotesque places than he could count, but for all intents and purposes, it really did seem like they'd all changed for the better.

He looked to Luke. His best friend had been there for him more than he could ever ask for growing up, and sacrificed a lot to make sure that was the case. He could give him the night.

"Sure. Cynthia's idea sounds good." Kyle smiled, barely visible to the giants surrounding him, but audible in his tone.

"Alright, if you insist buddy." Luke sighed.

"Babe, watch over Kyle. If anything happens, I mean literally anything, you call me and I'll be right back." he continued, directing his attention to Cynthia.

"I will. Trust me, Kyle is gonna have a great time with us, nothing bad will happen. I love you." Cynthia responded, giving Luke a peck on the cheek.

"Alright, you sure you're gonna be okay?" Luke asked Kyle once more.

"Yup, you go have fun. We'll figure out stuff to do here, even if I'm… tiny." Kyle laughed. Maybe the night wouldn't be so bad.

Luke smiled, before turning towards the guys.

"Alright, let's get going while we're still buzzed!" he cheered, getting the same response from them, as they started to filter out of the house. Luke turned towards Kyle one more time, mouthing "thank you" before following suit. Eventually, the door closed, and Kyle was alone with the girls…

-

Kyle sat in Cynthia's palm, looking up at the giantess with curiosity.

She looked back sweetly, before walking over to where the girls were standing, holding Kyle up in the middle.

"Alright girls, what should we do to pass the time?" she asked, trying to gauge their interest.

"Can I hold him now?" Victoria asked, her tone childish and impatient.

"Are you gonna drop him down your underwear again?" Sydney asked with suspicion.

"Huh?" Heather called out with surprise.

"Shit." Sydney grumbled, covering her mouth.

"What are you talking about?" Heather continued, the cat out of the bag.

"No! I just wanna hold him, I swear…" Victoria replied, hurt by the accusation.

"Yo, hey, can we talk about what she just said?" Heather asked, baffled by the ignorance of the statements nature.

Cynthia sighed, before touching her forehead with a pained expression as she processed the situation.

"Ugh. Might as well tell her, right Kyle?" Cynthia stated, looking to Kyle for approval. He shrugged, which was good enough for her.

"Basically, we were all really mean in high school. Like, mean-mean. We did some things to Kyle when he was tiny that we all really regret." she explained.

"...like putting him in your underwear?" Heather asked, looking at Kyle, who looked away blushing.

"That was just Victoria." Cynthia responded.

"Hey! You put him up your butt!" Victoria argued, getting an angered glance from Cynthia.

"And I'm sorry about it!" she yelled, making the tone in the room far more serious.

"You… did that?" Heather gasped, covering her mouth in surprise.

"...Yes. I don't feel good about it, obviously." Cynthia sighed, looking to Heather with genuine remorse in her eyes.

"And you two… what did you do?" Heather asked.

"Put him in my shoe." Sydney shrugged.

"That's actually way worse than it sounds, Sydney's feet fucking reek." Cynthia laughed, getting an agitated look from Sydney.

"And I put him, y'know. In here." Kayla said, vaguely gesturing to her rack.

"Wow. And you forgave them for that? That's… big, of you." Heather nervously praised.

Kyle nodded.

"This is a weird question but… can I… hold you?" Heather asked, her eyes looking at Kyle with a certain level of curiosity.

Kyle nodded again.

"Oh why does she get to do it?!" Victoria moaned, throwing a hissy fit as she watched Heather step towards Cynthia's hand. 

She outstretched her own, her immaculate black nails stretching out until her hand laid flat for Kyle to step onto.

Kyle looked back at Cynthia, who smiled with assurance.

He stepped onto Heather's hand, noticing the subtle difference in scents from their lotions.

As he found more of a foothold in Heather's hand, he felt her move it back towards her, bringing him close to her chest, so close he could hear her slightly fastened heartbeat.

"Wow…" she breathed, looking down at Kyle with wonder.

"Alright, can we stop looking at the freak-show and keep pouring drinks, I'm getting bored." Sydney groaned, before stepping away to the kitchen.

"Sydney's kinda right, just because the guys are going out doesn't mean we can't have some fun. Right Kyle?" Kayla laughed, looking to Kyle for his go-ahead.

"Sure, let's have some fun." Kyle responded, getting a smile from Kayla, before she followed Sydney.

"I'll hold onto him for now if he's okay with it. This is wild… " Heather remarked, getting Cynthia's approval.

The group followed Sydney and Kayla into the kitchen, where they began to discuss the plans for the night…


Chapter End Notes:

Sorry for so much set-up, but that'll end soon...