- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Kyle fights for his life in yet another perilous situation...

Kyle screamed with all his might as he felt himself get pumped down a tight tube, barely able to move as it squeezed him down. "Goddamnit!" he yelled, as he could barely do anything to slow his descent to his doom.

He thought as hard as he could for a solution. With a hesitant grunt, he stuck his arms and legs out, pushing as hard as he could in every direction against the constricting muscle. With a sudden impact, he stopped in his tracks.

"What the fuck do I do now?!" he panicked. This was the first time he had ever been swallowed by a girl- no, anyone! And she didn't even seem to know she did it! The rumbling gurgle of her stomach acids was audible from below, a warning of what would happen if he fell even a few more inches down. Her heartbeat was slowly throbbing like a war drum, reminding him of how far he'd sunken.

He felt the throat continue to resist his efforts, as if it subconsciously registered Kyle as a morsel that didn't make its way down; which, in all honesty, is exactly what was happening.

Suddenly, the walls of the throat jerked, and Kyle was smothered within an instant with the smooth lining of the esophagus.

*GULP*

The tube constricted harshly against Kyle, dragging him slightly further down as he fought the herculean muscles.

*GULP*

“NO!” he shouted, starting to lose his grip as the walls tightened around him a second time, pulling him even further down, straining his limbs far past their limit.

*GULP*

And with that, Kyle grew too tired to resist, as the throat successfully pumped him down to her awaiting stomach. A tear fell down his face as he realized, this may be it for him.

He fell upon a tight opening, clearly the sphincter to her stomach, which then gave way, letting him free-fall into a giant chamber. With a loud splash, he sank into a pool of liquid, feeling an immediate tingle on his skin, as the acidic lake wasted no time consuming what it was presented with. Kyle thrashed to the surface, taking a deep panicked breath as he struggled to stay afloat in the bubbling fluid. Even breathing stung his lungs, as the combined mixture of acids and over-saturation of vodka attacked every cell in his body.

“Oh god… oh my god…” he stammered, fighting with the very concept of death as his skin transitioned from a soft tingle to a growing itch. Any attempt to escape the acid was futile, as her stomach walls were coated in a slick mucus that prevented him from gripping onto it,

The stomach sloshed violently with a sudden jolt of her body, forcing Kyle under once more. “HEATHER!” he shouted, his voice quickly dissipating into the fetid air of her stomach.

He tried to listen as he continued to treat acid, hoping to hear some indication of her realizing she’d made a mistake…

*SNORE*

Kyle was in disbelief. She was… asleep?

He hung his head. “I’m dying… aren’t I?” he thought to himself, as he lost all hope of survival…

-

“C’mon, sit in front of the toilet…” Cynthia ordered, dragging the sobbing alternative girl by the arm as she opened the bathroom door and pulled her in front of the porcelain seat.

Heather obeyed, falling to her knees as Cynthia opened the lid.

“Alright, here’s what you’re gonna do… this should work better since you’re already drunk… take two fingers…” Cynthia said gently, grabbing Heather’s hand and sticking out her index and middle finger.

“Open your mouth…” she said, Heather trembling as she opened her maw, a quiet murmur of panic escaping from it as tears rolled down her face.

“Shh… it’s okay, we’ll get him out. Put em’ in your mouth, and shove them as deep in the back of your throat as you can, okay?” Cynthia said, grabbing Heather’s hair, and pulling it back for her, gently petting her back…

-

Kyle heard the commotion outside, as well as dealt with the continued jumping of Heather’s stomach as she clearly was walking somewhere, but he had no clue what could actually be happening. Voices were just jumbled noises, and he was beginning to grow delirious from the fumes, stuck between a rock and a hard place as he could either drown in acid, or suffocate in the gasses. His eyes began to involuntarily close, and treading the acid became harder and harder.

Just as he felt the stomach constrict, and odd sounds emit from the throat above him, he grew too tired to keep fighting, and began to sink below the surface…

-

“That’s it, good girl… ugh, gross…” Cynthia cooed, gently petting Heather’s back as she gagged into the toilet.

“I… fuck… I see him…” Heather heaved, wiping her mouth as she leaned against the wall in exhaustion.

“Oh god, don’t make me fish him out…” Cynthia said, covering her mouth as she looked into the bowl. “Ew… ew… ew…” she complained, as she lowered two fingers into the toilet, pulling them out with a precise motion.

“Alright… come here you little fucker…” she sighed, bringing her hands to the sink as she ran the water, and plunged the tiny under them…

-

“WHA-” Kyle gurgled, suddenly awoken by being showered in a cold stream of water, held tight by someones fingers. “Where am I?!” he panicked, struggling to see his savior. Eventually the water turned off, and he opened his eyes to see… Cynthia?

-

“Hey, twerp. You’re lucky I saved your ass, Hungry Hippo over here was gonna keep you for lunch if I didn’t wake her up.” Cynthia smirked, looking at the pale and sweaty woman splayed out on the floor.

“Let me go…” Kyle pleaded, looking up at the blonde with desperate eyes.

“I could… but I mean… there’s nothing stopping me from putting you back where I like you… I could always tell my boyfriend you went back to normal and went home…” Cynthia grinned.

“Ooh, maybe I’ll shove you up my ass and plug you in, then I’ll fuck the shit out of him when he gets back! Wouldn’t that be so embarrassing? Being stuck deep inside of your buddies girl as he gets some, with no idea you’re in there?” she continued, poking at Kyle within her hand.

“Cynthia… stop… give him here… he’s had enough…” Heather struggled, an occasional aftershock causing her to struggle not to gag.

Cynthia rolled her eyes.

“Fine. But if you eat him again, I’m not helping a second time. You’re lucky I’m nice Kyle…” she sighed, stepping over to Heather and sticking him in her outstretched hands. They were covered with sweat, and were still trembling.

Cynthia walked out without a further word, leaving Heather and Kyle alone.

-

The two remained in silence, so many thoughts and feelings being exchanged with a mere absence of words.

Eventually, Heather broke the ice.

“Kyle… I’m so fucking sorry… I shouldn’t have put you in there… I… I…” Heather stammered, tears continuing to roll down her eyes, spreading her makeup in dark black streams.

Kyle stared at her. She was genuinely sorry. But how many times in his life could he be treated like a toy, or forgotten about, before it spelled his death?

“Heather… I almost died.” he sighed, still feeling his skin tingle from the acidic burns.

“I know, I know… I didn’t mean to swallow you, I just… I got so caught up and I was so drunk that I forgot… I know it’s no excuse…” she cried, wiping her eyes as tears kept streaming down.

Kyle couldn’t help but feel sorry for her. He pinched his brow.

“It’s… alright. Just don’t do it again, okay?” he smiled, looking up at her face. Her sobbing frown slowly lifted into a weak smile, as a light giggle escaped her mouth.

“Okay… I promise I won’t.” she responded, looking sweetly at Kyle.

Suddenly, a loud cheer was heard downstairs, as the sound of male voices emanated throughout the hallway. “Shit, the boys are back!” she cursed, quickly raising up to the sink as she looked at her face in the mirror.

“Here Kyle, one sec…” she grumbled as she set him down on the closed toilet lid, as she grabbed some cleansing wipes and began to scrub at her face.

“Uh… Heather…” Kyle began. “I’m… still naked…” he laughed. Then he remembered.

“Wait, look at the floor! Victoria threw my clothes down there earlier!” he called out, causing Heather to pause and look down at her feet.

“Here they are!” she said with a smile, as her twenty-twenty vision helped her pinch the clothes between her nails, lifting them towards Kyle and dropping them on the lid. He quickly shoved them on, ignoring that they smelled like lightly of feet and ass, as Heather returned to scrubbing at her face.

“Alright, I look ugly as shit without my makeup but at least I don’t look like I was crying…” she giggled, throwing the wipes in the trash.

Kyle finished securing his shirt, and looked up at the giant woman.

“Actually, you’re still cute without the makeup.” Kyle laughed, noticing her striking natural features.

Heather blushed, covering her face as she hid her smile.

“You’re just being nice… but thank you. I think you’re pretty cute too… even at normal size…” she teased, shooting Kyle a wink.

“Yo, where’s Kyle at?!” the two heard from downstairs.

“Alright, you ready to go back down?” Heather asked, holding her hand out to Kyle.

“Ready as ever…” Kyle sighed, stepping on to her hand.

-

The two made their way downstairs, with Kyle held in Heather’s hands as she slowly made it down the steps. A familiar face awaited them, as Luke looked up at Heather.

“Hey buddy! Have a good time with the girls?” Luke called out, clearly wasted.

Kyle paused for a moment. He noticed Cynthia just behind Luke, staring daggers at his tiny body. She mouthed something. “Don’t… say… a word.” he read.

He thought long and hard.

“I had a great time…” he said, his hand clenched behind his back as Cynthia let out a satisfied "hmph," walking off towards the rest of the group.

“I bet you did!” Luke laughed, holding his hand out for Heather to pass him over.

She did so, giving Kyle a gentle smile, before she joined the rest of the group, waving goodbye as she walked away.

“So… you and Heather, huh?” Luke grinned.

“I guess so?” Kyle shrugged. If only Luke knew.

“Let’s get you home…” Luke stumbled, trying to keep his balance as he drunkenly stepped towards the door.

“I’d like that…” Kyle sighed, laying flat in Luke’s palm and closing his eyes.

Nights like this, he was just glad to be alive…

Chapter End Notes:

And so, the night comes to a close... but is something good finally awaiting Kyle?