- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

The story is coming to a close. What remains for Kyle, as the final girl gets her turn...

Heather coughed, the dryness in her throat amplified by the fresh intake of alcohol. Her once slightly flushed face had turned into a burning sensation, and her vision was beginning to cross.

"Ugh. Alright, Heather, what're you gonna do with Kyle?" Kayla asked, fighting her own shot.

Heather thought for a moment as she felt the tiny form in her closed hand.

"... I'm gonna take him up to my room." she responded, getting a collective sing-song "Ooo."

Heather blushed, about to contest the girls opinions, but realizing it was probably better to stay quiet.

She got up from her seating, holding Kyle tight as she began to walk towards the stairs.

"You've got thirty minutes Heather!" Cynthia shouted, before returning to her conversation with the other girls.

Heather released her grip on Kyle, instead holding him in her open palm as she looked intently at him, trying to maintain her balance as she drunkenly stepped up the stairs.

"Boo!" Victoria shouted, aimed towards Heather's hands, breaking her from her trance as the ravenette giggled, continuing to walk down the stairs.

Heather scowled, looking back at Victoria as she joined the rest of the girls. "Sorry Kyle. Are you okay?" she asked, trying to focus on the miniature form within her hands.

Kyle was astonished. "She isn't… looking at me with malice?" he thought. "Oh shit!" he realized, quickly covering his groin as he had forgotten he was now naked.

Heather giggled as she made it into her room. "Sorry, I already saw it." she apologized, closing her door behind her and walking over to her bed. She hopped into it, sinking into the plush bedding and getting comfy. She adjusted herself until she was laying on her stomach, with her head at the foot of the bed, then reached her hand containing Kyle down towards the blanket before her. Kyle understood her intentions, and stepped off of her hand.

Heather paused, eventually beginning to speak.

"So… I'm sorry Kyle. I should've stopped the girls from doing all that to you. I shouldn't have participated, and I really shouldn't have enjoyed it. I don't know what came over me. Can you forgive me?" she asked sincerely, looking longingly at the tiny who still held a hand over his groin.

Kyle thought for a moment. She seemed genuine in her apology, and Kyle couldn't detect any foul play.

"I… I forgive you. I get how those girls can be, it's scary to go against them…" Kyle sighed, letting down his guard.

"Yeah, they're hella mean. I like them, don't get me wrong. But I didn't think they were capable of this…" Heather said with a saddened expression.

"Well at least it's over now." Kyle smiled, glad to be with someone who wasn't objectifying him for once.

"Yeah…" Heather smiled, but Kyle could sense a hidden emotion.

The two sat in silence, staring awkwardly at each other.

"...Hey Kyle… could I… put you in my mouth?" Heather asked bluntly.

Kyle blinked. No one had ever asked him before doing something like that. He thought hard. Did he really want to put himself through anything else tonight? But she seemed so genuinely sweet in her ask, as if it was just a point of curiosity.

He looked at Heather's lips. They were so plump, and the black lipstick that covered them gave way to a slight parting revealing her bright white teeth.

Of all the mouths he could be placed into, it was pretty enticing.

"What am I thinking…" he muttered, realizing how easily he was being swayed to letting himself be used once more. He needed to make a stand for himself.

"Okay." Kyle said. "Shit!" he thought. His mouth moved before his brain.

"R… really? You'll let me do that?" Heather asked, a surprised look on her pretty face.

"Yeah… I guess…" Kyle nervously agreed, hiding his reservations as he once again committed to something he shouldn't have.

"Are you sure… like, for real…" Heather continued.

"Yeah, I'm sure. You can put me in your mouth, for a little I guess…" Kyle sighed, looking up at the alternative giantess staring down at him. "Is that… drool?" he wondered, looking at her lips and seeing a shiny accumulation of liquid beginning to hang down. Just as he noticed it, she licked her lips, pulling it back inside.

"Wow… uh… okay. I don't even know how we start something like this…" Heather giggled awkwardly, reaching a hand towards Kyle.

"I guess, step on and I'll raise you up to my mouth… this is so surreal…" she laughed, laying her hand flat.

Kyle grabbed onto it, climbing into her palm, then the hand began to lift, eventually reaching Heather's face.

She adjusted herself while holding Kyle, until she sat upright, continuing to look down at him.

"So do you have… a fetish… for people like me? I mean, I heard what they were saying earlier... about the porn...." Kyle asked.

Heather turned beet red.

"I mean… um… yeah… is that weird?" Heather blushed.

"A little…" Kyle laughed, enjoying her embarrassment.

"Damnit. Ugh, I never thought I'd have this opportunity…" she nervously giggled, flustered beyond belief as she fanned her face with her free hand.

"Well… you're on a time limit… you better get started soon." Kyle explained, looking up into her giant eyes.

"Oh, right… uh… how about this, I'll stick out my tongue and… you… step on?" she stammered, still flushed red.

Kyle shrugged, and watched as the hand rose towards her lips. Once the hand settled, she looked down at Kyle, then closed her eyes, as her lips began to part, revealing her pearly whites in their entirety. He continued to watch, and saw something that felt almost alien to see. Her teeth parted, and from between them, a pink, slimy muscle began to slide its way out. Her tongue had a piercing, a silver ball in the middle of it, breaking up the monstrous expanse of bumpy pink flesh.

Eventually, the tongue found its way to the surface of the hand, settling down before him. Her breath reeked of vodka, a hot steamy wind blowing over Kyle as her mouth opened in its entirety. He could see all the way back into her gullet, the uvula indicating the beginning of her throats cavern…

"Mhm… Khyle, sthep ohn whemn you ready…" she struggled to say, dying inside at the embarrassment of the intimate act.

Kyle shuddered. As much as he was consenting to this act, it still brought back years of trauma of ending up in the mouths of giant girls. He shook his head, fighting his inhibitions as he reached a hand out to the mass of pink flesh and taste buds.

His hand made contact, covering it in a hot, slick liquid. It recoiled in response, before returning back to its spot.

"Sohrry, fheels wheird…" she giggled, blowing more gusts of hot air at Kyle, making his hair stick back behind his head.

He sighed, then grabbed a hold of the tongue, pulling himself on top of it as it twitched under his step. He crawled forward, using the taste buds like grips on a rock wall, eventually reaching the ball of her piercing.

"Ohkay, im gunna chlose my mhouth…" she said, the volume from this close being almost deafening.

Suddenly, the tongue began to move under Kyle, withdrawing into the dark cavern. He watched intently as her teeth quickly rose over him, passing him as her tongue retreated further, eventually settling into her mouth.

Her teeth began to close, and within moments, Kyle was trapped within Heather's mouth. He couldn't see, the only light coming through the cracks in her teeth, barely illuminating the cavern of dripping spit and thumping heartbeats.

He felt the environment shift, grabbing right onto the piercing as her head was clearly moving somewhere…

-

Heather was in absolute bliss. Her biggest fantasy was currently being enacted, as she held the tiny man within her mouth. She leaned back into her pillows, feeling them give under her back as she laid with her head still level, in order to avoid risking swallowing Kyle.

She laid still, taking in all the sensations. She could taste Kyle, and he kind of tasted… well… like cum. Male and female. She had Victoria to blame for that, but luckily it was barely noticeable. She could feel him sitting still, and realized something. She forgot to ask if it was okay if she played with him.

She pondered it for a moment. "He surely wouldn't mind… right?" she thought, her tongue growing tired of holding still.

She shrugged, the alcohol loosening her judgment. She figured he was in her mouth anyway, he must've understood that she'd toss him around a little. A smile crept upon her gothic lips, as she began to lift her tongue within her mouth...

-

Kyle felt the tongue shift, suddenly careening toward the ceiling of her mouth. Within moments, he was flattened against her palate, held still by her tongue. He coughed, a wad of spit finding its way into his mouth, tasting of mint and alcohol.

Suddenly, the tongue began to run along his body. He noticed a problem immediately. He was naked, and her tongue was very sensitive against his member. Within seconds, it stood to attention, swaying in each direction of the tongues movements.

"Uh… Heather!" he shouted, struggling against the alluring sensations as he quickly tried to get the situation to stop.

Clearly she couldn't hear him, as she continued to roll her tongue over his tiny body. He felt violated, as the slimy surface was akin to a tentacle caressing him, licking him with fervor.

"Heather!" he shouted once more in a panic. He wasn't sure how much longer he could hold himself back, as his hips began to instinctually buck…

-

Heather sucked gently on the tiny form within her mouth, rolling her tongue over him and enjoying every little sensation as the tiny writhed within her mouth. This was just like the videos she watched… only in those, the tiny usually wasn't consenting to it.

"How lucky am I…" she thought, as she continued to toy with the person in her mouth.

She raised an eyebrow, as she felt a protrusion on the body of Kyle.

"Is he…" she thought. "Hard?"

She giggled, a further smile creeping upon her lips. "Well, I'll return the favor…" 

A warmth began to pool between her legs, and she reached a hand down to address the sensation…

-

Kyle felt the tongue grind against his wet, tiny body repeatedly, keeping him held tight against the roof of her mouth as it caressed him gently. He struggled to keep his mouth closed, avoiding swapping spit with the giantess, because as tantalizing as that idea was, he was tired of taking in fluids for the night.

The situation downstairs wasn’t getting any better, and his member was a little too happy with what was going on. He was leaking precum against his will, feeling the pittance of seed wash away instantly in the typhoon of spit.

*MMM*

A loud groan reverberated throughout Heather’s mouth, emanating from her esophagus. 

Kyle immediately recognized the sound. Heather was moaning, and it was deafening being so close to the source. He had a vague idea of what was happening outside, and it made it all the harder to hold himself back…

-

“Mmm…” Heather moaned, as her fingers found their way into her panties, reaching her folds and searching around for a certain something. An electric shock shot through her body, as she made contact with her love-button, and began to stroke.

She continued to suck and lick on the tiny in her mouth, targeting the protrusion as much as she could, beginning to just barely notice a new, sweet-and-salty concentration of taste emanating from it. She tried to stifle a giggle, as she wondered if the pitiful tiny within her mouth had already finished. She certainly hadn’t, and was sure Kyle was enough of a gentleman to let her get hers before she let him out.

She continued to rub her fingers fiercely along her clit, starting to let her drunken mind drift off to certain thoughts. Snippets of the videos she watched the night prior played through her mind, feeding her visuals of barbaric acts being committed to tinies. She hated that those videos turned her on so much. As long as she remembered, she always had a taboo desire to show her dominance on those weaker than her. The videos of giant girls toying with tinies was the best outlet for her newfound fetish, but they were rarely consensual; this was obvious by the too-real panic visible on their faces as they were stepped on, licked, sat on and even… swallowed.

Those videos were hard to find, because they were essentially snuff films. Tinies that went down rarely came back up in one piece, and she knew that all too well. She had to get real creative to find the websites that showed that content. But the idea, the total dominance of swallowing down a real live human… nothing got her off as hard as the thought of that. And now, she had Kyle, clearly enjoying his time in her mouth. She salivated at the thought, unknowingly starting to fill the chamber with an accumulation of spit, as her drunken mind slipped off into further perversions…

-

Kyle felt his lower half burn as he fought harder than he ever had in his life to not cum. The last thing he wanted to do was blow his load in the mouth of the one girl who may actually be genuinely understanding of his condition… even if she wanted to shove him in her mouth. But that task was growing impossible, as he felt his dick start to throb harder and harder.

He noticed something else growing in the mouth; her spit. What once was a light coating on her tongue, was now a sloshing pool occasionally submerging him. It wasn’t necessarily unpleasant, but it was hard to breathe when he was head-deep in spit.

The fire in his loins grew stronger, and before he could even attempt to block it out, his seed began to pump out, Kyle struggling to suppress groans as his dick disobeyed him and coated the giantesses tongue. It seemed to notice the offering, as it licked fervently at his rod, taking everything he was offering, no matter how hard he resisted.

*MMMM*

Another moan rang out in the chamber, indicating Heather was clearly pleased…

-

Heather tried to stifle her embarrassed smile. Kyle very clearly just released his load in her mouth, and she found it cute how quickly it happened. The taste was… delicious, something that surprised her since she usually found male ejaculate to be a little too salty for her preference. But this was almost too sweet, and she couldn’t get enough. Each lick elicited more and more, and she couldn’t suppress the moans of excitement that escaped her gullet.

“God, I drank too much…” she thought, surprised at her own audacity. Usually she needed a few dates before she let a guy do that…

She fell further into her mind, oddly thinking of the first ever tiny fetish video she watched as her pussy started to twitch with anticipation...

-

The video Heather was recalling, since removed, was a TikTok of a mean looking, dark-haired girl, who had clearly found a reduced-size ARSD sufferer, and had him held captive in her pocket. She pulled him out, then flipped the camera around as she brought the tiny to her face.

Heather felt another moan surface as she let her fingers sink into her, coating them in her flowing juices. She continued to recall the video, remembering the moment where the girl smiled, then blew the tiny on their back, giggling as they fell over. Within an instant, she violently licked the tiny up, pulling them into her mouth with a smile...

-

Heather sunk her fingers deeper, searching around for her favorite spot. Once she found it, an involuntary twitch shook through her body, and forced out yet another moan...

-

She returned her mind to the video, in which after the girl had taken the tiny into her mouth, she opened it, revealing the tiny panicking and trying to escape as he laid on her tongue, a visible look of absolute despair on his face. Just as he was about to make it past her teeth, they chomped violently, closing the tiny inside her mouth. Her lips closed once more and crept into a playful grin, hiding the tiny from the light of the world...

-

Heather felt a burning heat begin to grow in her loins, and her pace grew faster and faster as she grew closer than ever to release. She was in absolute heaven, the alcohol boosting the sensations she was feeling tenfold, as well as stifling her awareness of the situation, her body growing numb as she neared climax...

-

The girl within the video moved the phone down, past her chin, towards her neck. Initially, Heather was confused. Was she doing something with her mouth that she didn’t want on camera? Back then, she was just a naïve girl. But surely enough, the girl's throat looked like it was strained, preparing to do something. Heather turned up the volume, and was almost startled by the sound she heard.

*GULP*

-

Heather felt her walls start to clench around her fingers, as her orgasm began...

-

The girl in the video's throat bulged, a lump traveling down it as she did the unthinkable. Heather grew white, in denial about what she just saw. Did that girl just… swallow him? She was in disbelief, until the camera rose back up to the girl's face. She smiled, then stuck her tongue out. It was bare. The girl laughed, then stuck up a peace sign, and the video ended. That’s when Heather knew, that one day, she had to experience that for herself...

-

She began to ride out her release, falling into a drunken haze, wondering what it’d be like to be that girl… to swallow someone… to really take a person down her throat. Her drunken mind was amazed; it was almost as if she could feel a tiny person on her tongue, just like the video. Her mouth began to mimic the sensations, and the spit began to slide to the back of her mouth…

*GULP*

-

Kyle had fully succumbed to his climax, growing numb as his body shot out an impossible amount of cum into the endless dark expanse of spit and flesh. He was surprised to find himself enjoying being at the mercy of a giant girl for once, but he well and truly was. “Maybe she really is different…” he thought to himself with a smile on his face. Her licking had grown slower, as if she was satisfied with what he gave her… or if she forgot about him. Considering how feverish her moans were sounding, that was plausible. He felt like a voyeur, unable to avoid listening to her personal sounds as she clearly stimulated herself.

Suddenly, a cacophony of sounds escaped the gullet, as the environment twitched and jerked, sloshing Kyle and the spit around as he fought for stability. Heather was clearly reaching her own climax, and Kyle wondered when she’d let him out. She continued to moan, almost sounding like stifled screaming, making Kyle’s ears ring.

Eventually, the movements began to slow, crawling to a halt, as the mouth grew stable. But just as suddenly as that happened, things began to shift. At first, Kyle was lifted up slightly. But then things began to tilt… and tilt… and tilt… until him, and the spit that had accumulated to the point of filling her mouth almost completely, started to fall towards her throat, growing dangerously close to being swallowed. He tried to grab her tongue piercing, but his hand easily slipped off of the slick metal.

“She wouldn’t...” Kyle began. Before he could even blink, he heard a booming noise, feeling a pressure buildup in his ears as he felt his body get almost crushed by a constriction of muscle.

*GULP*

-

Heather panted, finally clearing her mouth of the spit that had built-up and been bothering her. She feverishly stimulated herself, her fingers growing sore with the speed and strength she was pleasuring herself at. She felt the alcohol hit her at its full strength, giving her a delightful buzz to pair with the electric feeling of a successful orgasm. She leaned back, closing her eyes and taking the sensations in, as her head felt like tv static.

She sighed, smiling as she finally let her hand relax, pulling it out of her underwear and resting it on the bed next to her.

“Fuck that was good…” she laughed, before feeling an odd tickle in her throat.

*GULP*

She forced the spit in her mouth down her gullet, hoping to clear the sensation, but it still remained.

*GULP*

It lessened slightly, but was still there, a little further down. She reached a hand to her throat, feeling where the protrusion was as she prepared for one final swallow, preparing as much spit as she could.

*GULP*

She sighed with relief, as the tickle finally disappeared. 

Heather shimmied further down the bed, laying flat and looking up at the ceiling as she bathed in the afterglow, closing her eyes in bliss. She yawned, feeling the alcohol drag her down, as well as the exhaustion from going at herself so hard. Another yawn attacked her, and she felt herself grow weary. Before she even realized it was happening, she fell asleep, a hand rested atop her stomach as it gurgled, rising and falling with each breath…

-

“Alright, there goes the timer. Who’s gonna go up and get Heather to bring Kyle down?” Cynthia asked, looking to the group. Within an instant, their fingers all found their noses, causing Cynthia to groan in annoyance.

“Really? Are we all still high-schoolers. Fuck off with that shit. Fine, I’ll go get her…” she sighed, lazily standing up. “Woah… fuck I’m drunk…” she grumbled, struggling to hold her balance as she reached her feet.

“One foot in front of the other…” she laughed, slowly making her way towards and up the stairs.

Eventually she made it up to the upstairs hallway, and grabbed the handle to Heather’s room. “Alright, Heather, times up…” she said, looking towards Heather’s bed.

“Ugh, no way she fell asleep…” she scowled, walking over to the bed as she reached a hand out.

“Heather! Wake up!” she yelled, shaking her roommate.

Heather awoke with a start, drool dripping down her lips as she flailed to an upright position. 

“Fuck, sorry… what time is it?” Heather stammered, wiping her face as she tussled her hair and looked around.

“It’s been thirty minutes since you took Kyle, so... it's almost midnight. What’s up, where’d you put him?” Cynthia asked.

“Oh, right… Kyle… he’s in my… mouth…” Heather began, reaching a finger into her mouth to feel around for the tiny.

“Heather?” Cynthia raised an eyebrow with slight concern.

“Um…” Heather began to panic, not feeling any sign of Kyle.

“Heather…” Cynthia grew more concerned, realizing what might have happened.

“Oh shit… I think I swallowed Kyle…” Heather nervously admitted, her voice shaky and her eyes beginning to water.

“Fuck.” Cynthia sighed, pinching her brow. “C’mon, to the bathroom. I’m gonna show you a little trick I learned for cheer…” she continued, dragging the now bawling Heather out of bed and out into the hallway…

Chapter End Notes:

Kyle's trust once more led him into hell, deep within Heather's stomach...