- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Sasha struggles to survive in a new, hostile environment.

Amanda sat, bored of waiting. Her friends should’ve been at the club room an hour ago. Where were they?


Suddenly, her nose started to tickle. She initially tried to fight it, but it grew too annoying…


*SNIFF*


Amanda inhaled deeply, but still didn’t feel the sensation leave.


*SNIFFF*


She inhaled even deeper, feeling a slight improvement.


*SNIFFFF*


She inhaled one final time, finally feeling it leave.


“That’s better.” she sighed, wiping her nose, and trying to find a way to occupy her boredom…


-


As Sasha desperately tried to hold on to the metal bar, her grip slipping, Amanda's face suddenly contorted in a sniffle. The powerful gust of air caused by Amanda's inhalation intensified, and Sasha felt herself being pulled closer to Amanda's nose.


"No!" Emma screamed, her voice filled with anguish as she watched Sasha lose her grip and plummet towards Amanda's face. Time seemed to slow down as Sasha's body was engulfed by the rushing air, disappearing into the depths of Amanda's nose.


Emma's heart shattered as she witnessed her friend being sucked into Amanda's nasal passage. She loosely hung from the hair, a cry of grief escaping her lips. Another friend, taken within seconds…


-


“EMMA!” Sasha shouted, as she felt a vortex of wind pull her tiny body with ease towards a dark, dank hole. As she was pulled in, within mere moments, her body was flung into a solid, goopy mass, sinking neck deep into it.


“Wha… where… no… no way…” Sasha sputtered, realizing where she was, and what she was stuck in. Her eyes widened in horror as she realized the fate that had befallen her. She was stuck deep within Amanda's nose, surrounded by the mucus that lined its walls. The sticky substance clung to her tiny body, making it difficult to move or even breathe properly.


Panic surged through Sasha's veins as she struggled to free herself from the thick mucus. She wriggled and squirmed, her tiny limbs feeling heavy and restricted in the gooey trap, doing everything she could to maintain the rapidly reducing opening her head was poking out of.


"Emma!" Sasha's voice echoed in desperation, her cry muffled by the sticky substance that enveloped her. She strained her ears, hoping to hear a response from her friend, but all she could hear was the sound of her own labored breathing.


Sasha's heart raced as she fought against the constricting grip of the mucus. With each passing moment, the sticky substance seemed to tighten its hold on her, making it increasingly difficult to move or even take a breath.


As the mucus enveloped her further, Sasha's body sank deeper into the suffocating darkness. Panic welled up inside her, and she desperately gasped for air, but the thick snot obstructed her lungs, leaving her gasping in vain.


"Emma!" Sasha's voice was barely a whisper now, her strength waning. She strained to hear any sign of her friend, but her cries were lost amidst the muffled echoes within Amanda's nose.


The air around Sasha became denser and more suffocating with each passing second. She felt the pressure building, squeezing her tiny body, and her struggles grew weaker.


Her vision blurred, and dizziness washed over her. The lack of oxygen began to take its toll, and Sasha's consciousness teetered on the edge of darkness. She knew she couldn't hold on much longer.


In her final moments of lucidity, Sasha's thoughts turned to her friends, Emma and Michael. She hoped they would find a way to escape, to survive this nightmare. Her heart ached at the thought of leaving them behind.


As the darkness closed in, Sasha's body went limp, and she succumbed to the lack of oxygen, her consciousness slipping away...


Chapter End Notes:

Sasha met her end in such a gruesome way. Will Emily be able to keep pushing on?