- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Emma and Sasha decide to make the climb. Will it work in their favor?

“GOD FUCKING DAMNIT!” Emma screamed, being held down by Sasha as she watched yet another one of her shrunken comrades descend into peril.


Sasha looked up, not aware of what just transpired as she was too caught up in grief.


Emma was beginning to cry too, losing her composure after what she understood as yet another loss.


“Emma… what just happened to Michael?” Sasha nervously asked.


“He… Amanda just swept him off the table. If he… No, he survived, he had to. The carpet should be soft enough. He's gotta have just landed on the floor, maybe a little bruised, but still alive. But if Amanda gets up, she could step on him. We have to do something Sasha, before we lose another person. C’mon, let’s get moving. I have an idea…” Emma pleaded, helping her friend to her feet.


Emma's voice trembled with a mix of fear and determination as she spoke to Sasha. The gravity of the situation hung heavily in the air, and time was of the essence. They couldn't afford to waste a single moment.


Sasha wiped away her tears, her grief momentarily set aside as she focused on Emma's words. She trusted her friend, and they needed to work together to save Michael and themselves from Amanda's oblivious rampage.


"What's your idea, Emma?" Sasha asked, her voice shaky but filled with a newfound resolve.


“...We climb Amanda.” Emma responded succinctly.


“...What?” Sasha replied in disbelief…


Emma's words hung in the air, the absurdity of the plan sinking in for both Sasha and Emma. The enormity of Amanda's size and the potential dangers that awaited them seemed insurmountable.


Emma took a deep breath, gathering her thoughts before explaining her risky plan. "Look, I know it sounds crazy, but we've seen how oblivious Amanda is to our presence. I don’t think we’re getting found unless we take matters into our own hands…”


Sasha's eyes widened in disbelief, her mind struggling to comprehend the audacity of Emma's proposal. "But... but we'll be risking our lives. We don't even know if we can hold on, let alone CLIMB her.”


Emma's voice quivered with a mix of determination and desperation. "I know it's dangerous, Sasha, but what other choice do we have? We can't just stand here and wait as we disappear one by one. We have to do something."


Sasha's gaze shifted from Emma to Amanda, contemplating the gravity of the situation. They were caught in a nightmare, a world where they were at the mercy of a giantess who couldn't even perceive their existence. It was a desperate and perilous situation, leaving them with limited options.


Finally, Sasha looked up, determination flickering in her eyes. "Alright, Emma. I trust you. Let's do this. We'll climb Amanda and save Michael, no matter the risks."


Emma nodded, a mixture of relief and apprehension washing over her. They were embarking on an incredibly dangerous endeavor, but they had to try. They had to fight for their survival.


Together, Emma and Sasha made their way towards Amanda, careful to stay out of her line of sight. The table felt like an endless plain, stretching out before them as they approached the colossal figure before them.


As they cautiously approached Amanda, their eyes scanned her towering figure, searching for a possible point of entry. The challenge was daunting; Amanda's size and obliviousness to their presence made finding a safe foothold seem like an impossible task.


They circled around Amanda, their hearts pounding in their chests. Sasha's gaze fixated on Amanda's clothing, looking for any seams or loose fabric that could provide a grip. Emma's eyes focused on Amanda's wrists, contemplating the possibility of climbing onto them.


"There!" Emma whispered, her voice filled with a mix of excitement and fear. She pointed to the edge of Amanda's wrists, where her shirt met the fabric of her dark cardigan. The small gap seemed like a potential opportunity, a narrow passage that they could squeeze into.


Sasha nodded in agreement, her eyes following Emma's gaze. It was a risky move, but they had no other options. They had to seize this chance to reach higher ground.


With synchronized determination, Emma and Sasha moved closer to Amanda's wrist. They carefully approached the edge, their bodies pressed against the fabric. Slowly, they inched their way toward the gap, hoping to find a way inside.


As they reached the edge, they glanced at each other, exchanging a silent reassurance. Taking a deep breath, they simultaneously pushed themselves into the narrow space between Amanda's shirt and cardigan.


The fabric enveloped them, the sensation of being wedged between layers both disorienting and terrifying. They relied on their instinctive sense of balance and agility as they maneuvered deeper, seeking a stable position.


Finally, they found themselves nestled within the fabric, their bodies pressed against Amanda's warm skin. It was an uncomfortable and unfamiliar environment, but they clung to the hope that their daring move would lead them closer to their objective.


Emma and Sasha looked upward, their eyes tracing the path ahead. Amanda's neck rose high above them, a towering expanse they needed to conquer. They realized they would need to continue their climb, utilizing every available foothold and handhold to ascend to Amanda's head.


With renewed determination, they pressed forward, navigating the fabric with precision and caution. Each step brought them closer to their goal, but the journey was far from over.


As they ventured further, the girls could feel Amanda's movements through the fabric. Her gentle swaying and occasional adjustments reminded them of the delicate balance they were precariously perched upon.


Emma and Sasha knew they were venturing into dangerous territory, but the prospect of saving Michael spurred them on. They finally had made it to her shoulder, and took a moment to rest, shielded from the outside world by Amanda’s hanging locks.


They sat side by side on Amanda's shoulder, their bodies nestled amidst the strands of her hair. The weight of their perilous situation hung in the air, but for a brief moment, they allowed themselves a respite from their fears.


As they caught their breath, memories of better times flooded their minds. Emma's eyes glistened with a hint of nostalgia as she looked at Sasha. "Do you remember when we first founded the Occult Club?”


Sasha's eyes softened as she locked gazes with Emma, her mind transported back to their shared past. A bittersweet smile tugged at the corners of her lips as she began to speak.


"Of course, Emma," Sasha replied, her voice filled with warmth. "I remember it like it was yesterday. We were all freshmen, brought together because we were, and still are, huge nerds. We wanted an excuse to goof off that’d look good on our records, so we formed the “Occult Club”, since Amanda was actually interested in the stuff. Turns out it’s super fun."


Emma chuckled, a glimmer of joy shining in her eyes. "To think, we'd spend hours researching urban legends, studying ancient symbols, and discussing all things supernatural. Amanda's enthusiasm was adorable."


Sasha nodded in agreement. "She had a way of making everything seem so fascinating. I remember how she would tell these elaborate stories. And Michael, always the skeptic, would challenge her theories, then they’d get into shouting matches. Those things made our meetings so much fun."


A wistful sigh escaped Emma's lips. We didn't have to worry about being shrunk to miniature size or climbing onto giants to save our friends. We were just having fun."


Sasha's expression softened, a tinge of sadness mixing with the nostalgia. "I just want to go back to that. I miss when I wasn’t fighting to be alive."


Emma reached out and squeezed Sasha's hand, a gesture of comfort and solidarity. "I miss it too, Sasha. We'll face it together, just like we did back then."


Sasha nodded, a determined spark igniting in her eyes. "You're right, Emma. We'll find a way to save Michael, and we'll make it through this, no matter what."


With renewed resolve, Emma and Sasha rose from their resting place on Amanda's shoulder, ready to continue their climb.


“I say we climb her hair, then get onto her ear, if we can get through to her despite those earbuds, we have a solid chance at saving ourselves, and Michael. But… we can’t ever tell her about Allie… she didn’t mean to, and it’d crush her…” Emma explained, getting a pained glance from Sasha.


“I… I feel responsible for Allie. I brought her here, she would be alive if I didn’t.” Sasha confessed.


“Look Sasha, you had no idea this would happen. None of us did. Allie wasn’t anyone’s fault. It happened, we need to move past it until we get out of this situation. Then we can grieve…” Emma assured, a hand on Sasha’s shoulder.


“I… you’re right. Let’s move…” Sasha sighed, the girls starting to begin their climb on Amanda’s hair.


With unwavering determination, Emma and Sasha continued on, their eyes set on reaching Amanda's head. They carefully maneuvered through the strands of her hair, using them as handholds and footholds as they made their ascent.


As they climbed higher, the sound of Amanda's movements and the gentle swaying of her head became more pronounced. The realization of the immense danger they were in heightened their senses, urging them to be even more cautious.


Just as they were nearing the midpoint of their climb, their hopes of reaching Amanda's ears, disaster struck. Amanda abruptly turned her head, her swift movement catching Sasha off guard. In an instant, Sasha was whipped towards Amanda's nose, her grip on the hair slipping away.


"Sasha!" Emma cried out in panic, watching helplessly as her friend dangled precariously in front of Amanda's face.


“AH!” Sasha screamed, her body swinging from the strand of hair, right in front of Amanda’s button nose, adorned with a septum piercing.


“I’M SLIPPING!” she continued, her grip weakening on the silky strand of hair.


“SASHA, THE PIERCING, JUMP!” Emma called out, her heart beating out of her chest as she watched Sasha hang.


With Emma’s advice, Sasha swung from the hair at the last moment, just barely managing to grip on to the shiny metal of Amanda’s septum piercing.


“Thank god!" Sasha laughed with delirious exhaustion.


Emma sighed, grateful her friend wasn’t dead.


Amanda blew the strand of hair out of her face and tucked it behind her ear, thankfully not the one Emma was hanging near. The sheer force of the gust was enough to make Sasha’s ears almost bleed, leaving them ringing.


“SASHA, HOW LONG CAN YOU HOLD ON?” Emma asked, just barely in earshot of Sasha.

“WHAT?” Sasha yelled, her hearing still shot.


“I SAID, HOW LONG CAN YOU HOLD ON FOR?” Emma repeated.


“AT LEAST A LITTLE!" Sasha yelled back.


Emma looked around for some kind of solution, but there were few, if any, that wouldn’t put her in danger too. She could swing towards her, but that would alert Amanda to their presence, something they were trying to avoid before being heard first due to Amanda’s perspective on bugs.


Wait… that’s it!


“SASHA, LET GO! YOU’LL FALL INTO AMANDA’S BRA, IT SHOULD CUSHION YOUR FALL!” Emma shouted.


“WHAT?! I’M NOT DOING THAT!” Sasha shouted back, struggling to get her voice out over the steady blow of air coming in and out around her.


“YOU HAVE TO, YOU’LL FALL REGARDLESS!” Emma explained.


Sasha looked down, staring at Amanda’s chest. It did look soft, but what if she bounced? And if she did sink into her cleavage, she could end up suffocating between her boobs.


“I’M SCARED!” Sasha screamed, losing her composure.


“IT’S OKAY! TRUST ME!” Emma yelled, her voice growing hoarse.


Sasha’s hands began to sweat, and her grip on the metal bar was growing loose.


“I… I… OKAY! I’LL DO IT!” Sasha panicked, trying to maintain her grip.


“3… 2… 1… DROP!” Emma shouted, as her friend was about to make the drop, hoping it would encourage her. It did, but neither of them would have predicted what happened next...


Chapter End Notes:

Sasha finds herself dangling from Amanda's septum piercing, a problem indeed. Will she make the drop?