- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

The club members awake to a terrifying scenario, and the missing member makes an appearance!

“Oh my god… my head…” Emma grumbled, awakening from what felt like the worst hangover she’d ever had. The world around her seemed strangely distorted, and as she struggled to gain clarity, the memories of the recent events flooded back into her consciousness.


As the fog of confusion lifted, Emma's eyes widened in disbelief and horror. She found herself in a miniature world, where every object was colossal in size. The once familiar classroom had transformed into an intimidating and bewildering landscape, with towering furniture and the gigantic book, now a towering structure akin to a two-story house, resting on the table beside her.


Emma's voice trembled with disbelief, her words barely audible in the vast expanse of the room. "What... happened?"


Desperate to understand their situation, Emma's gaze darted to her companions. Sasha, Michael, and Allie stood nearby, their faces reflecting a mix of shock, confusion, and growing panic.


"Emma!" Sasha's voice pierced through the air, carrying a mixture of relief and concern. The group huddled together, their tiny forms dwarfed by the surroundings, their voices intermingling in a cacophony of worried whispers.


"We're... we're so small," Michael stammered, his voice filled with disbelief.


"I can't believe this is happening. How are we going to get back to normal?" Allie's voice trembled with a mixture of fear and uncertainty.


Emma, her mind racing with the enormity of their predicament, took a deep breath, trying to steady her nerves. "We need to figure out what caused this and how to reverse it," she declared, her voice filled with determination.


“Oh, like you fucking know how to do that! You’re the reason we’re like this!” Allie spat, gaining a sudden burst of anger.


“Allie! This isn’t the time to be at eachothers throats, this is serious!” Sasha urged, putting a hand on her friend's shoulder.


“Why the fuck did I even come along to this stupid club, now I’m a fucking ant, all because I tried to be nice and hang out with you nerds!” Allie continued, pushing Sasha away.


“Fuck all of you, I’m figuring out how to get back to normal. Don’t follow me!” she finalized, walking away fuming.


“Allie!” Sasha began to run after her, before getting grabbed by Emma.


“No, Sasha. She’ll calm down. It’s not like we can go anywhere very fast at this size.” Emma reasoned.


“I… I guess. Emma, I’m scared. What do we do?” Sasha whimpered, unable to hold in her emotions as she collapsed into Emma’s chest. Emma simply held her friend tight, looking at Michael, who exchanged a sorrowful glance.


“We’ll fix this, Sasha. I promise. But for now… what should we do?” Emma pondered, thinking hard about the best course of action.


“Maybe if we climb the book and do something with the sigil?” Michael contributed, looking up at the titanic pages nearby.


“That’ll take hours…” Emma responded, still cradling Sasha.


“What else can we do? It’s no good just sitting around here. What if the janitor comes in and starts cleaning up? We’d be as good as dead!” Michael argued.


“I guess you’re right. Maybe we-” Emma began, before being cut off by a deafeningly loud creaking sound.


“Hello?” a voice called out from the entrance of the room.


“Oh fuck.” Emma gasped, her gaze shifting to the towering figure coming through the doorway.


As Emma's gaze settled on the figure emerging from the entrance of the room, her heart skipped a beat. It was Amanda, the ditzy goth girl whose bumbling clumsiness added an additional layer of fun to the Occult Club. Dressed in black, witchy attire that hugged her slender figure, Amanda exuded an air of gothic beauty. Her jet-black hair cascaded down her shoulders in beautiful waves, contrasting sharply against her pale complexion. Dark, smoky makeup emphasized her mesmerizing eyes, adding an element of mystique to her already enigmatic presence. Completing her distinctive look were her iconic Demonia boots, their towering platforms making her appear even more formidable. In her hands was some kind of foil pan, with a plastic lid that covered it, and adorning her right shoulder was her backpack, almost hanging to the floor.


“Sorry I was late guys! I was getting a salad…” Amada called out into the empty room, before realizing it was.


“Oh. Where is everyone?” she pondered, pacing towards the table.


The sheer impact of her thick-soled Demonia’s was enough to bounce all of the tiny club members off of the table repeatedly, ruining their footing and knocking them on their backs. This continued, until she reached the table and pulled out a seat. The club members were left in awe as they watched this girl take up most of their view as she neared, eventually taking her seat at the table, her rear falling onto the chair and once more sending reverberations through the table.


“Guess it’s just me for now…” she said with a saddened tone as she set her salad container on the table, the sound of the metal scratching against the table-top ripping through the sensitive ears of the tiny people scattered across the table.


"Weird book…" she muttered, momentarily peeking at the pages, before shrugging and closing it, leaving the one method of fixing their scenario rendered useless.


“AMANDA!” they screamed, trying to get her attention. Fruitless, it clearly was, as Amanda was already in the process of pulling out her earbuds, putting them in without a second thought and pressing play on her favorite playlist, the sound of loud guitars and screaming leaking through to the tiny ears of her unknowing captives.


The club members acknowledged their immediate defeat, ceasing their screaming as they watched the giantess start to bob her head.


“What the fuck do we do now?” Michael panicked.


Sasha was still crying, now reduced to whimpering sobs as she laid sprawled on the table.


Emma's mind raced as she tried to come up with a plan. The sight of Amanda, completely oblivious to their tiny existence, bobbing her head to the music, only added to the surrealness of their situation. They needed to find a way to catch Amanda's attention and make her aware of their plight. But how?


They could get close to her, but there was the very real possibility that they’d just be seen as bugs and slaughtered within an instant. Hell, she could do it completely accidentally.


They could also attempt to climb the book, but for what? Now that it was closed, it was nothing but high ground.


Suddenly, the sound of plastic bending and sliding took them out of their trance.


“Mmm… god, I’m starving…” Amanda called out, just before a loud grumble overtook the room.


“That was just her stomach?” Emma thought, flabbergasted by the sheer volume.


Amanda continued to unravel her lunch, taking the lid off of the container and momentarily holding it in her hand. WIthout a second thought, she tossed it onto the table. The three could barely react, before it hurtled towards them.


Emma saw her life flash before her eyes as she braced for impact…


Nothing. The screeching sounds of scraping plastic, and the gusting wind of momentum, ceased, as the plastic lid landed just before them, narrowly saving them from absolute death.


The three were shook to their core. Just like that, in one, accidental action, Amanda had already almost killed them. It truly set the tone of seriousness for what was potentially in store for them.


“Wait… Allie!” Sasha suddenly spoke up, wiping her tears and looking around with great concern…


Chapter End Notes:

Allie has disappeared, and the rest of the group are wondering where she went...