- Text Size +

I had no sense of time as I sat on the table in Hayasakas room.

After cleaning myself, or at least attempting to, I looked around the table. It was empty except for a pot with some kind of green grass and a few pencils. I walked up to the edge of the table and peeked down, hoping to find a way down.

"No way." I recoiled when I fully realized how far the floor was away. "Guess I'll just wait."

With that, I walked up to one of the pencils and used it as a seat. While I sat there, contemplating how confusing this whole situation was, I noticed a smell. Sour and flowery. I couldn't get rid of the scent that had deeply permeated my clothes.

"I can't think like this." I slipped out of my clothes and dropped them a safe distance away from me. I knew full well the effect the smell had on me. Finally able to concentrate, I thought about everything Hayasaka had told me, though my mind kept wandering to Hayasakas massive body. I was interrupted by footsteps at the door. I had lost track of time and had no idea how much had passed. The door opened, and Hayasaka stepped in. This time she wasn't wearing her usual casual outfit but a full maid uniform complete with black high heels and a long black dress.

She walked up to me with quick steps and placed her hand on the table. "Where are your clothes? Doesn't matter. Step onto my hand. I will bring you to see the lady now." Hayasaka frowned, and I was somewhat scared of her at this size, so I hurriedly stepped onto her hand. As I walked up to the center of her hand, my feet slightly sank into her skin. It felt like walking on an inflated, heated floor. Without giving me a chance to savor this sensation, Hayasaka began walking out of the room.

Her hand shaking constantly made me fall to my knees. I couldn't even stay on my knees, so I dropped down on my stomach and lay flat on her hand, waiting for Hayasaka to reach our destination. After about five minutes of walking, we stopped in front of an old wooden door. "From here on out, you will have to listen to my lady." With that, Hayasaka placed her hand on the ground and tilted it until I fell. She didn't wait for me to question her before turning on her heel and walking down the hallway.

"And now?" In front of me was an enormous door. I tried pushing and banging against it, but there was no reaction. Luckily, there was a crack between the door, barely big enough for me to squeeze through. Without thinking too much, I crawled through the crack into the giant room behind it.

I was greeted by the sight of a massive wooden desk across from the door. On the left wall was a bed at least four times the size of my own back at home, and on the right wall was a bookshelf spanning the entire length. But what really caught my attention was the person sitting at the desk, with the shining sun outlining their figure.

"Kaguya?" It seemed my assumption was correct. The lady Hayasaka always talked about was none other than Kaguya Shinomiya. I just didn't expect Hayasaka to be Kaguya's maid. For now, I focused on Kaguya again. Her silky, black hair hung loose around her head as she scribbled something in her notebook. She wore a tightly fitted black dress with short sleeves.

I tried calling out to her, but I was too far away for her to hear me, so I made my way to her desk, secretly thankful for this opportunity. Standing before the desk, I knew there was only one way to get her attention. I made my way around the desk and was greeted by the full view of Kaguya's body. My eyes followed her long, smooth, white legs down to her feet—my way of getting her attention. Kaguya wasn't wearing any shoes, just a pair of white, pinkish slippers that dangled from her toes. To ease my conscience, I called out to her again. "Kaguya." Maybe I didn't shout with full force, but I tried, and she didn't react. That meant I had to approach her. I had to.

Standing in front of her feet, I was once again overwhelmed by the sheer presence of her massive body. Her toes lifted a slipper bigger than me, seemingly effortlessly, sending a shiver down my spine. I had to shake myself before I was ready to reach out to her feet. She wore a thin white pair of socks on her feet that did nothing to diminish the heat radiating from them. I kneaded her foot with both my hands, mesmerized by the strangely soft feeling of the sock against her skin and the barely noticeable smell emanating from her foot. Unlike Hayasaka, Kaguya hadn't recently showered. The odor coming from her feet definitely indicated she had been wearing her shoes for a while and only now aired them out.

I began rubbing my face against her foot, soaking in her smell, disregarding how the sourness made my eyes watery and the musk clogged up my nose. I was so enthralled by her smell that I only now noticed her foot had stopped moving. I immediately froze and looked up. Kaguya had a cold smile as she squinted down at me. "It seems one of Hayasakas perverted pets has escaped." Not waiting for me to answer, she pressed her foot down on me, trapping my entire body beneath it. My head was stuck under the ball of her foot, forcing my face into her sock.

"I guess Hayasaka just began your training; otherwise, you wouldn't dare enter my room. Obviously, I will have to teach you to stay out." Slowly, her foot began to compress me further, trying to flatten me against the floor. I couldn't move a muscle, with my arms and legs trapped under her foot. My body started creaking, and my bones felt like they were cracking. I desperately tried calling out to Kaguya, but every time I opened my mouth, it filled with lint and dust from the underside of her sock.

"Kiss my feet, and I will let you go." Kaguya slightly lessened the pressure on my body, allowing me to turn my head and plant kisses on her sole. With each kiss, I took a deep breath of her smell, feeling as if I were trapped in her shoe, completely clouding my mind. The sour, sweaty smell drove me crazier, and I kissed her even more passionately, my face now glistening with a faint layer of her foot sweat. In response to my actions, Kaguya started laughing. "Haha, stop it. You were supposed to kiss my foot, not tickle it, but I suppose you've learned your lesson." She lifted her foot, allowing me to gasp for some fresh air. "You better leave now, or I will have to..." Kaguya slightly leaned forward, studying me before she stopped her sentence.

"WAIT A SECOND! PRESIDENT?" "How are you, Shinomiya?" I tried to look cool while smiling up at her but soon gave up. I don't think my current state allowed it to be cool. "I am so sorry. I didn't know it was you. Here, let me pick you up." "NO, NO, wait." She was already bending down, catching my whole body in her fist. I have to say, at least it was warm. Being surrounded by her warm and soft skin on all sides instantly calmed me down. She unceremoniously dropped me onto her desk, exposing me to the cold air. "What are you doing here, and how did you end up like this?" Kaguya came uncomfortably close to me as she asked. Her eyes bore down on me, waiting for my answer.

By now, I had regained my composure and patiently explained what had happened. From the evening in the student council room to Hayasaka picking me up, to waking up in a drawer and Hayasaka dumping me in front of her room. "I see. So let me ask you a question." Kaguya regained her composure and asked me in an emotionless voice. "Why did I find you nearly dry-humping my feet without any clothes?" "I..." I tried to come up with an excuse, but I had completely forgotten that I was naked. In that same moment, I realized that throughout our entire conversation, I had been erect like never before. Kaguya's closeness, the subtle heat and smell she was radiating, and her hot breath washing over me had unconsciously aroused me.

"I, I..." I tried to cover myself, but Kaguya casually placed her index finger on my chest and pressed me against the table. "Hayasaka should have given you something to wear. So should I assume that you are a pervert who sneaked nude into a woman's room to fondle her feet?" "Shinomiya..." I tried to reply, but Kaguya's finger squeezed the air out of my lungs. "I guess that is just the kind of person you are. The headmaster will not be happy to hear how you conduct yourself outside of school. You will probably have to say goodbye to your plans for the future." "Shinomiya, please..." That was all I was able to say, but it seemed to be enough. Kaguya lessened the pressure on my chest, finally allowing me to breathe again. "There could be a way to make me keep this secret. For example, if you told me something that would change our relationship, I may be inclined to forgive your transgressions." Kaguya continued to stare down at me. I fully knew what I had to say, but I couldn't. That would mean total defeat for me, and I knew how Kaguya would remind me of it for the rest of my life. "I don't know what you are talking about." I tried playing the fool, but Kaguya interrupted me straight away.

"I could also give you a small reward. It appears you are quite fond of my body," Kaguya said while slowly moving her finger down my chest. The movement sent shivers down my spine, and as her finger reached my erection, an electric spark went through it into my brain. Kaguya slowly moved her fingers in a circle while still pressing down, nearly making me cum. I tried to keep my mind in order, but Kaguya started smirking while moving her finger slightly faster up and down my groin. My penis was hard as a rock, pressing into the skin of her finger, and every movement took me closer to the edge. Her face came closer to mine, and her mouth opened. "Come on, president." "I know you want it." Her mouth was mere centimeters away from me. As soon as she opened her mouth, her hot breath made me forget everything. Everything around me was now Kaguya: her smell surrounding me on all sides, her breath condensing on my face, her finger moving up and down my penis. I immediately came all over her finger—the biggest load I ever blew—but for Kaguya, it only coated her fingertips.

Exhausted, I said: "I love you, Shinomia." She immediately removed her finger from me, leaving me gasping. "And I love you, president." "Wasn't that easy?" Kaguya chuckled as she leaned back, moving her stained finger up to her face. "It seems there are no problems in this apartment." She uttered it while looking down at me. I kept staring at her as she held the finger in front of her mouth and sensually began licking all my fingers off her finger. My erection immediately returned, feeling even more painful than before. "I see you are raring to go again, but this time you will have to earn it." Kaguya picked me up again and walked in the direction of her bed.

Without warning, she threw me on it, making me lose all sense of direction as I spun through the air. "Umph." I hit her pillow head-first and flew up again as if it were a trampoline. When I finally laid still on the pillow and got my bearings, I noticed Kaguya stepping onto the opposite end of the bed. only without wearing her dress now or anything else. Her gigantic, naked form crawled up to me like a predator on its prey. The world around me was black and white; the only color remaining was Kaguya's body. How her hair fell down the side of her hat, how her eyes were focused on me like a cat, how her hips swung left and right Every aspect of her body made me more and more angry.

"Get to work." She ordered me as she lay down on her back next to me, her hands behind her head. "Y-Yes." I tried to focus on the task before me, but where should I begin? Walking down from her head, I reached her armpit. The smell was incredibly dense, and I was able to see the heat rising from there as I slowly walked closer. Her armpits were completely shaved and glistening with a layer of sweat. And I moved my hand up and down her pits, but I got no reaction. I could feel the hairstubles under my hands, now completely coated in her sweat. Suddenly the world around me shifted, and I felt a giant finger on my back, shoving me into her armpit. It smelled way more than it did before. Kaguya's finger began rubbing me up and down her armpit, soaking me in her sweat and nearly making me cum. It felt like an eternity, but I got lifted out nearly immediately.

Kaguya lifted me atop her face, smirking. "That was quite relaxing, but not what I had in mind." Not waiting for me to say anything, she dropped me on her breast. The landing was surprisingly soft, despite the modest amount of padding underneath me. But at my size, her breasts were enormous nonetheless. The first thing I noticed were Kaguya's nipples. They were the size of my head and already standing up. I knew what she expected, so I sat on my knees and started kneading one of her nipples. My hands slightly sank into it as I slowly kneaded it between my hands. The ground under me rumbled as I heard a soft moan from Kaguya. With such a boost in confidence, I began licking her nipple and using even more force to massage it. Kaguya continued moaning as I continued working on her nipples. Her face was already flushed red from arousal as she ordered me to stop.

"It is time to finish your job." She bit down on her lip as she nudged me down to her crotch. I walked down her stomach, sinking in with every step, noticing the pearls of sweat that had formed. When I stood on top of her womanhood, I heard a husky voice behind me. "What are you waiting for?" Without answering, I jumped down between her legs.

The heat was incredible. With her legs to my left and right and her dripping, wet body in front of me, I started sweating. I began moving my hands along her legs, causing Kaguya to shiver, up to the area between her legs. I slowly stroked the edges of her vagina, pressing my body against her crack. "Mmmh." I could hear Kaguya envious of my actions, so I began inserting my legs into her. I was soaked in slime as I lowered myself into her, always kneading the surrounding folds, making the flesh around me quiver. In front of me, I saw her clitoris and knew exactly what to do. I held it between my hands as I started gently nibbling and licking on it. My actions must have overwhelmed Kaguya, as I heard a short scream from him, followed by continuous moaning. While unceasingly massaging her clitoral area, I began kicking my legs inside her vagina, like I was swimming. I felt the surrounding walls getting wetter and wetter until I was up to my chest in fluids. I gently bit down on her clitoral area when suddenly the surrounding walls clamped down on me, preventing my legs from moving. Kaguya's legs closed in on me, squishing my head between her impossibly soft thighs as her whole body twitched vigorously and I got doused in her juices, listening to her long moans. With every twitch, her legs clamped together closer and closer while I got drowned in more of her fluids.

With one last quiver, her legs fell to the ground while I gradually slid out between her walls. "Hah-hah-hah... That was amazing, President. I hope you will keep the effort up." I lay on my back between her legs, fully tired out, when two gigantic fingers picked me up. Kaguya held me over her head as she spoke: "Let me reward your commitment." She lowered me towards her opening mouth, her tongue beginning to lick her lips. As she let go of me, I fell onto her lips her tongue beginning to play with my cock. Clinging to her nose, Kaguya started sucking on my genitals. Her tongue moved across my crotch, playing with my balls and penis and sucking me out like a lollipop. I bit down on my arm when her lips closed on my penis, her soft tongue circling the tip of it. She ever so gently bit down on my genitals and sucked one last time, completely taking me over the edge. I grunted as I was no longer able to hold it back and sprayed my cum into Kaguya's mouth, slumping down on her. "Hmmm." My whole body vibrated as Kaguya hummed, swallowing my cum. With a pop, she pulled me from her lips.

"Let us continue when you are back at your normal size." Kaguya's lips enveloped me as she gave me the most incredible kiss I've ever had. She then placed me on the pillow next to her head. "I believe you need some rest. Take all the time you need." My eyes were already closing; her gentle voice was calming me down. I was so tired, both physically and mentally.

The last thing I heard as I dozed off, hoping to wake up big enough to embrace Kaguya, was: "Cute."




Chapter End Notes:

This finishes the story. I left the ending open, in case I feel like continuing it at a later date.

Englisch isnt my first language so excuse all the mistakes. I tried using chat gpt to proofread but it got a bit to explicit for the ai. I will try to go over it again in the future and correct it.

For now thanks for reading.