- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Only the beginning of the story. Nothing too explicit for now.

President Shirogane slumped into his chair in the student council with a long sigh.

"Why did I become President of the student council again, Shinomiya? I can't even remember the last time I was able to sleep for more than 3 hours." Shinomiya was already standing behind Shirogane, in her typical school uniform, her long black hair slightly swaying. Her slightly red eyes had an expectant glint as she placed a cup of freshly brewed tea in front of Shirogane.

"That is the reason why everyone in this school respects you. (And why I love you)," she said with a slight chuckle. Shirogane turned around and replied, "Thank you, Shinomiya. Without you, I would have long since stopped sleeping altogether."


Shinomiya was about to clean up the tea set when she turned around, smiling with a hand on her cheek. "I'm just doing my part as Secretary," she said. As she continued cleaning up, she added, "My family has developed a new product that is supposed to help people relax and gather energy. If you are interested, you could try some." Shirogane looked up from his papers and responded, "No, thank you. I will just try to finish my work as quickly as possible and go home."

Shinomiya continued smiling, knowing full well that Shirogane had already ingested the mysterious product. While she was brewing the tea, Shinomiya had dissolved a little white tablet in the water, fully aware that Shirogane would decline. She would just have to wait until the pill showed its effect.

Three hours later, the student council room was steeped in red light from the setting sun. Shirogane was still bent over a pile of papers, furiously writing, while Shinomiya stood by his side with another stack of papers in her hands. "Haaaaa..." Shirogane leaned back in his chair and looked at Shinomiya. Time didn't seem to affect her. There wasn't a sign of tiredness on her face, her uniform without any folds or spots, her long black hair straight, and that slight smile on her lips. "You should go home now. I will finish up the rest and leave in a few minutes." Shinomiya replied, "You don't have to worry, President. A few minutes don't matter. Let me just help you, and we will be done even faster." Shirogane knew he had been seen through, so he just coughed once and squeezed out a short, "Thank you."

Half an hour later, Shirogane placed his pen down for the first time that day and looked at the ceiling. "Finally finished for today. I had hoped to be home while the sun was still shining, though." Shinomiya picked up the few scattered papers left on the president's table. "Splendid work as always, President. Let me know if I can still help you." Shirogane stood up and began looking for his backpack while talking to Shinomiya. "Oh no, don't worry. Just go home. I know you need sleep as much as I do." "Then I will see you tomorrow. Good night, President." With that, Shinomiya turned around and left the student council.

"You are done, my lady?" As soon as Shinomiya closed the door, Hayasaka asked her lady. She was leaning on a windowsill just in front of the door. The school building was already dark, and the normal students had long left. Hayasaka was still wearing her school uniform, with a hoodie around her slim waist. "Then we can finally go home. I need to get out of this sweaty uniform." Shinomiya ignored her, complaining, "It didn't work. Next time, don't bring me a faulty product. I waited the whole evening for it to take effect, and absolutely nothing happened." Hayasaka walked up to her lady and said, "I believe it was just an experimental product. Even the scientists working on it were not sure how or if it works. Let's just go home and try something else tomorrow." "Haaaa... You're right. Let's leave. Have you called the driver already?" Shinomiya began walking down the hallway, with Hayasaka following a step behind her. "The driver is already in front of the gate." "Good, I will go change, then we can leave." When the pair reached the lockers, Shinomiya turned around. "Go check if the president has left. I will change and wait in the car for you." With that said, Hayasaka bowed slightly and went back to the council room.

Shirogane---

After Shinomiya left the room, Shirogane picked up his bag and took one last look around before moving to the door. In his head, he was already planning the rest of his evening. "I need to review today's classes before I get some sleep, and I should probably make a quick snack. I wonder if Kei is still awake. Maybe she even left some food in the fridge. One more step and work is finally over. Two steps. Three steps. Eight steps. Twenty steps—" "WHAT IS GOING ON!" Shirogane yelled, stumbling out of his shoes. Each step towards the door made Shirogane smaller and smaller. At first, he didn't notice anything, but now it became obvious, with his head at the height of a small coffee table and his clothes so heavy that he could barely move. Panicking and stumbling, Shirogane tried to reach the door, first ditching his shoes, then his trousers, and lastly his shirt until he stood naked in front of the door, only to see the doorknob far out of reach.

"What is going on?" Shirogane repeated, despair swinging in his voice. "I-I need to find help. Maybe Shinomiya is around!" With that, Shirogane forcefully tried to calm down and jumped up at the door. Due to his size, he wasn't even able to reach halfway to the doorknob. By now, Shirogane was around 10cm tall. Shirogane realized that at this size, reaching the doorknob was impossible. The only way out was by squeezing through the cracks under the door. "Let's try squeezing myself through the crack under the door. AGH, that crack isn't big enough. Maybe if I... NO! No!" Shirogane yelled. He fell back on his back and stared at the ceiling. "It seems I can only wait here until morning..."

Suddenly, there were steps in front of the door. Shirogane jumped up and yelled, "HELP! SOMEBODY HELP! I'M STUCK IN HERE!" He kept yelling, his faint voice barely reaching the door, but it didn't matter. The next moment, the unreachable doorknob turned, and the door swung open.

In the doorway stood a giant girl, her form overshadowing the minuscule Shirogane. She was wearing white loafers, a skirt that was definitely too short but displayed her long and smooth legs, and a white blouse that clung tightly to her impressive figure. Her blond hair swirled around her head as her incredibly blue eyes scanned the room.

"Hayasaka?" Shirogane was baffled. What was she doing here? But in his situation, he wasn't picky and started walking closer to her while waving his arms and continuing to yell, "HAYASAKA! HAYASAKA!"

Hayasaka immediately noticed the clothes leading to the door and already had a hunch about what had happened. With one step, she reached Shirogane's shirt and squatted down to take a closer look. "President, where are you?" she asked with a grin while lifting the shirt.

For the president, the sight of Hayasaka was amazing. He stood just behind her when she picked up his clothes and presented him with the biggest panty shot ever witnessed. "Teddy bears..." Shirogane murmured. "No, stop it. Focus... HAYASAKA." He quickly stopped himself from thinking about the bears and continued yelling. By now, he was so close to Hayasaka that he could see the fine hairs and pores on her legs. Hayasaka finally heard a faint voice calling her name and instantly knew who it was. With frightening ease, she erased her grin and changed to a worried look before turning around while standing up. "President, is that you? How did you get so small? OMG, let me pick you up." Without waiting for Shirogane to react, she bent down and grabbed his whole body in her fist before holding him in front of her face.

"Hayasak... you're... pressing... me... too... cough..."

"Oh, sorry, sorry." With that, she placed him in her other hand. Shirogane now stood before her, trying to hide his nakedness, while a pair of enormous blue eyes studied him. He was able to notice every single detail about her, every pore, every hair. He was overwhelmed. "Is everything alright? I already tried to pick you up carefully. I hope I didn't hurt you too much?" Shirogane, still mesmerized by being so close to something so big, just answered, "It's alright. It didn't hurt too much. I'm just glad someone found me." "Are you really not hurt? You seem..." Hayasaka asked, fully aware of the effect she had on the tiny president. She slowly licked her lips, glad that her lady tasked her to check up on him.

Her lips slowly parted, with Shirogane staring at them. Her incredibly hot breath washed over him, covering him in a thin layer of moisture and a slight smell of mint. Her tongue, nearly as big as Shirogane, slowly wetted her lips before retreating into her mouth, leaving her full lips glittering under the light. "President?" Hayasaka inquired again. Shirogane forced himself to look away, trying to keep his natural reactions under control. "Uhm, yes, excuse me. I'm not used to this size," he gestured at himself. "Is this some kind of experiment?" "No, no, it's not. In fact, I could really use your help. I have no idea how all of this happened." "Don't worry, I will make sure you get big again," Hayasaka proudly proclaimed. "Why don't I take you with me first, and we'll try to find a solution?" Shirogane was clearly relieved as he answered, "Yes, thank you. I really need a place to calm down and sort my thoughts." "And we should probably try to find you something to wear," Hayasaka mentioned with a chuckle, noting Shirogane's blushing. "Let me place you in my pocket. My bag is a bit too dangerous for someone your size." With that said, she shoved the tiny Shirogane into a pocket in her skirt before he could react and left the room.

For Shirogane, her pocket was surprisingly comfortable. The warmth of her body, the rhythmic swinging from her steps, and the darkness made him even more tired. His eyes kept closing until, after only a few seconds, he fell asleep. "Enjoy your sleep, tiny one. My lady will be glad to see you," Hayasaka whispered, walking through the empty and mostly dark school.