- Text Size +

"Who needs em!? This is why I don't fucking open up to people about this. I swear, people are either creeps about size stuff or it scares them off completely. I just wish that...wait, did he drop this as he ran out? Oh...this might be interesting..."

Racc pockets the small container and walks up to her room. Her latest date was going well and the guy seemed to be like a catch. Scientific researcher, not bad looking, but the minute she started explaining macrophilia, he took off before she knew what happened. She read the label on the container over and over again and contemplated if it was real or just a prank. 

*WARNING TEST GROWTH SALVE DO NOT MIX WITH HEIGHTENED EMOTIONS*

Worst case scenario, it ended up being a dud and doing nothing but on the off chance that it DID work...

She took a finger tip full and started to apply it. Her body felt warm, and light, and energized. She had never felt anything like it before but she definitely needed to feel more. She lowered onto her bed and her hand traveled down to her throbbing cleft, practically begging for attention. At first everything felt as normal but suddenly her entire body felt tight and hot as if it was being pulled in every direction. It tingled and for a moment she thought it was going to hurt but then it started to feel...nice and even natural to a degree. Her eyes shoot open and she peered down, her clothes are constricting her form, practically on the verge of ripping. Without a second thought she applied more of the salve all over. Every inch of her was hot and tight but she couldn't wait anymore. She embraced her desire to grow and the bra snapped clear off her chest, her jeans splitting open. Her shirt slowly creeping up her body exposing her midriff until it had no choice but to give way and rip. With a roar she continued to grow and grow further. Her once sizeable bedroom now a cramped cage that is shrinking at an alarming rate. Despite all this, her hands were still preoccupied on herself. The feeling of growing was addicting and she wasn't going to stop here. Minutes later, the house gives way under her growing form. Her neighbors all staring at the destruction and the giantess before them, completely unrecognizable from the woman they once knew. A new look of hunger and desire in her eyes, Racc was going to keep exploring what fun possibilities she had in front of her.


Chapter 2 will come out sometime next week. I will review feedback and go from there. Any and all criticism/reviews will be appreciated. I have consent from Racc to write the story and everything is run by her first before anything gets posted anywhere. If there are any scenarios or specific genres you wish to see covered, please let me know and I will see what I can do. Again, any additional chapters or ideas will be run by Racc first