- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:


***WANTED***

Adventurous young man to be my accessory for the night. Some friends are having a kink party and I need something cute that will stay at my side no matter what ;) Serious inquiries only!


Chris had never responded to an online ad before, but this seemed too good to pass up. Although he had never acted on it before, deep down he had always dreamt of a beautiful woman making him her submissive plaything, and this seemed like an opportunity he couldn't pass up. He sent an e-mail expressing interest, trying his best not to sound too desperate, and to his surprise, received a reply only minutes later.


"You sound adorable. Meet me at the address below and be ready for an unforgettable night. I'm Robin by the way."


Chris's heart pounded as he got dressed and started driving to the address. It felt like his chest was about to burst as he got out of the car and walked up to the door. He raised his hand slowly and knocked, trying his best not to sound too excited. The woman who opened the door moments later nearly caused his jaw to hit the ground. 


The first thing he noticed about Robin was how tall she was. She had to have been at least 6'2", maybe even taller, but she easily towered over his 5'6" frame.  The next thing he noticed was how strong she looked. She had a powerful, athletic body, every muscle toned to perfection. She was wearing tennis shoes, tight, peach-colored booty shorts, and a loose crop tank top that teased a glance of her sculpted abs. She held a sweat towel loosely in her hand and wiped her forehead.


"Hey there cutie!" She said, beaming. "You must be Chris. I just got back from the gym so I still need to shower and change, but please, come inside and make yourself comfortable."


She turned and walked in without waiting for a response. Chris followed obediently, watching as each step caused her little shorts to ride up just enough to show the bottom curve of her perfect ass.


"Just checking, you are submissive, right? This wouldn't work if you're not." She asked casually as she walked towards the bathroom.


Chris swallowed hard. "I-I think so, I've never actually had the chance..." She gasped loudly, turning back towards him with a huge smile. "You mean I get to be the first one to play with you??" She asked excitedly. "Aww, this is going to be so much fun! Don't worry, I'll take care of you little guy." Chris froze, not knowing how to respond as he felt a rush of blood to his crotch.


"Thank you...?" He said nervously, sitting down on the couch. 


"Of course!" She said, winking. "And before I forget, take this." She added, extending her hand out, a small white pill resting in her palm.


"W-what is it?" Chris asked, eyeing the pill warily. Robin pouted her lower lip. "I thought you said you were submissive? Are you going to disobey your first order or be my good little sub and take it?"


Chris felt a familiar rush of blood and swallowed hard. "Yes Ma'am." He answered, taking the pill and swallowing it.


The smile returned to Robin's face. "Good boy. Now I'm going to shower, try not to sniff my dirty gym socks while I'm gone, you little pervert." She said, laughing.


She walked down the hallway and Chris soon heard the shower turn on. Before he could start worrying about the pill he took, he started feeling dizzy. He laid down on the couch to stop himself from falling over and must have fallen asleep because he woke up to the sound of the bathroom door opening. 


He sat up and rubbed his eyes, looking around at the vast sea of cloth that now surrounded him. Once his vision has finally adjusted, he realized the couch he was once sitting on was now impossibly large, and the cloth surrounding him was his own clothing, his naked body sitting in the hole of his tshirt. "W-what is this? What happened to me?" He asked shakily.


"The pill worked, that's what happened," said a familiar but booming voice above him. He looked back and saw Robin's face looming over him, smiling wickedly. She walked around to the front of the couch, wearing only a towel, and put her hands on her hips, looking down at the tiny man in front of her. "You must be barely two feet tall," she noted, her eyes scouring his tiny frame. "And a nice athletic build at that. Seems like I picked a good one." She leaned down and used one hand to quickly grab both of his wrists, lifting him into the air and dangling him at her eye level. "Now, let's go put on our outfits for the night." Before he could respond, she carried him into her bedroom. With her free hand, she reached into the top drawer of her dresser and pulled out a tiny pair of handcuffs, which were immediately applied to his wrists. Using the chain connecting his cuffs, she hung him from a small hook protruding from the wall. 


"Aren't you a cute little decoration?" She said playfully, running a finger down his chest. "You'll have a good view from there." She watched him intently as she stepped back and dropped her towel, revealing her sculpted, naked body. Chris felt his cock immediately stiffen as his eyes traveled from her smirking lips down to her ample, perky breasts, toned stomach and shaven pussy. "I'm glad you like what you see." She said, eyeing his tiny member. "Hopefully you like my outfit just as much." 


She walked into her large closet and came out a few minutes later wearing the sexiest lingerie Chris had ever seen. Her feet were clad in black, peep-toe stilettos. A black, lacy thong hugged her hips and a matching corset was strung tightly around her waist, with curved edges at the top propping her breasts up as if presenting them to him. Chris's shrunken prick pulsed and throbbed, his mouth unable to form any words to describe the heavenly sight before him. 


Robin walked towards Chris seductively, every clack of her heels making his heart skip. She extended her pointer finger and gently stroked the underside of his tiny cock, enjoying the way her light touch made him ache and whimper. 


"Well well, someone's excited." She said, teasing his prick. "Do you want to show me your tiny load before we leave?" She stared straight into his eyes, unblinking. He shook his head up and down vigorously, making her giggle. "Ok, but first let get you into your outfit."


She gave his sensitive balls a gentle tap with her nail, causing him to flinch, before walking back to her closet. She returned with what looked like a tangled ball of leather straps, holding it up for him to see. "You wanted to be my accessory for the night, right? I was thinking you'd make a cute little purse." He looked at her inquisitively, and before he could ask what she meant, she lifted him off of the wall hook and set him on the bed face down. In a whirlwind of leather and clasps, she attached the harness to every inch of his body. When she was done, she lifted him up to a mirror to show him her handiwork. He saw in the reflection he was completely bound head-to-toe in leather straps. His knees were bent and pinned to his stomach while his arms were crossed across his chest, making him completely immobile. A leather handle connected his upper back to his waist, making it easy for her to throw over her shoulder and carry him around like a clutch. The sight of himself being held so easily and utterly helpless by this Amazon Goddess made his cock, which was now sticking out behind him through his clenched thighs, throb even more. 


"Aww, don't worry, I didn't forget about your little swelling back there." She said mockingly. "But no toy of mine gets to cum without 'this'..." She reached into a drawer and pulled out a small, silver object which she immediately popped into her mouth. She sucked on it for a few seconds then spit it out into her hand, showing him. In her palm lay a tiny, saliva-soaked butt plug. 


"You wanted to cum before we leave, right? She asked, holding him up to her face by his "handle." He shook his head, his cheeks burning. "I want to hear you say it, slave." She added forcefully.


"Y-yes please, Goddess. I want to cum." The smile returned to her face. 


"Good boy." 


She quickly spun him around in midair and, without warning, pressed the plug against his tight hole. He moaned quietly and she increased pressure, until eventually it popped into his ass. His cock twitched as precum leaked down his thigh. "Look how excited you get being my little slut." She teased, before licking the back of his thigh clean. "You've earned yourself an orgasm."


She sat down and maneuvered his shrunken, bound body so he was upside down and between her legs. She clamped her powerful thighs around him, suspending him there with his ass in the air. His attention was caught by her sexy black heels below him, but it was immediately taken away by her soft fingers stroking his hardon. 


He panted and moaned between her thighs as she deftly handled his shrunken cock, teasing his balls and butt plug with her other hand. "I've been gracious enough to let you cum, you better now finish too qui-" she was cut off as his cock exploded, his body writhing in its restraints as she milked an intense orgasm out of him effortlessly. His mind went blank as he felt wave after wave of pleasure course through him. From her perspective, tiny strings of white spurted out of his cock head and landed on her thighs and fingers. 


She released him from his fleshy prison and held him up by his handle, looking at him disapprovingly. "If I decide to keep you after tonight, you're going to pay for that." 


His mind was too delirious to comprehend what she had said, so he weakly replied, "Yes Goddess." He was barely aware of her carrying him over to the wall hook and hanging him back up.


"I'm going to clean up first and then we'll leave. My friends are dying to meet you." She winked and motioned her head over to the night stand where her cell phone was propped up. Three women waved at him from the Facetime screen, giggling and pointing. A new wave of humiliation washed over Chris.


As Robin walked into the bathroom, she said, loud enough for her friends to hear, "If you cum that quickly for them, I can guarantee your little dicklet will end up in a cage before the end of the night."


Chapter End Notes:

Hope you enjoyed! If people like this enough I'll write another chapter!