- Text Size +
 

I was thrown against the ceiling and back to the soft bed before everything seemed to settle down. I assume she put me in her pocket, but I could only guess at what was happening outside in the real world; a world in which I was literally to small to participate in. So. I sat in the darkness and contemplated my wife’s question: What about us?

 

Was there an us now? When I found out about the affair she was having with her manager….I told myself I didn’t care. After all I had been with several other women during our relationship, but I did let the knowledge of one of these escapades slip to her out of retaliation. So, obviously I did care.

 

When she found out the passion in our relationship exploded and she pretty much forgot all about Bill or Bob or whatever his name was. I remember the first time we made love again after she knew. She had me pinned in our bed and was popping me in the face with her EE's. “I can’t believe you could see anything in that little whore Karen when you’ve got these to play with.” She said as she fucked me senseless.

 

Of course we were at each other’s throats for a whole month before and we both got our bruises. She kneed me in the groin and I threw her to the ground. I shivered. I surely wouldn’t survive very long now if she found out about any of the other women. At this thought I began checking my mental archives to insure that all evidence and loose ends of those flings were tied up.

 

A few hours later and I was blinded as the lid on the ring box was lifted. After rubbing my eyes I was greeted with the Chrisy's smiling face. “Well the lab has setup regular deposits into our bank account.” She said smiling. I cringed as she reached in and plucked me out of the ring box with her forefinger and thumb. She sat me on the bedroom dresser.

 

Looking around I could see the by the clock it was 10:30 am. Christy would have to go to work soon. Sure enough she had her uniform on: Sports bra, tank top, and skimpy shorts. She worked as a waitress at a sports bar. Not the famous Hooters, but a knock off that had a full service bar called Touchdown Inn. BOOM! A large metallic object fell from the sky mere feet away from me.

 

“Look what I picked up at the mall today. Its a locket.” she stated the obvious. “Its hollow inside so I can keep you safe with me when I am out. Get in and try it out.” she said beaming, obviously proud of her ingenuity. I was less sure, but really did not know what could be done with me during the day so I carefully climbed inside.

 

No sooner than I hopped over the metal containing walls I heard a whoosh and a click. My stomach then fell and I tumbled landing on my ass as I was pressed to the floor of the tiny room I was now trapped inside. When the motion subsided I heard my wife's muffled voice from out in the world. I heard the word beautiful. I looked out the stained glass face of the locket and could see her admiring it, and me I supposed, resting just in the start of her cleavage.

 

I watched my wife turn away from the mirror and suddenly I saw everything that her upper tits would see as she walked around the house gathering her things for work. She finally picked her keys up and we walked out the door. Unless she bent over or handled the locket directly my ride was fairly smooth if uncomfortable. I didn't have any soft things to sit on, there was no diversion, or much room – my space was the size of a small walk-in closet.

 

The only thing I could do was try to piece together what was going on outside. I could see anything that my wife's boobs were facing albeit with a darker hue due to the tinting of the locket face which was partially metal but mostly transparent. Words were a bit harder. Everything was muffled. It was easier to understand what Christy was saying, but others were much harder to make out unless they were talking loudly or very close to the locket.

 

I will say that at every table she waited on I felt watched as every male eye darted to my location numerous times throughout the meal. I was certainly a little angry and had I been my old self and knew about this things would have gotten ugly. As it was all I could do was stare impotently back in silent outrage. When Christy was alone she would tell me how cool it was that I was with her and that she couldn't wait to get off of work.

 

The day went by more quickly then I expected partly because it took such work to figure out what was going on and partly because the day was sprinkled with minor mishaps that added a little excitement for me here and there. In one case while Christy was leaning in to retrieve a plate I was dunked in a beverage. In another on one of Christy's restroom breaks one of her co-workers was changing out of her uniform in the restroom and was topless. I was able to see what I needed to see before my vision went dark probably from Christy's own hand I presumed.

 

We finally got home around 10 pm. She had worked an additional 2 hours, but then stopped at the grocery store on the way home. After setting the groceries down we walked into the bedroom where she proceeded to disrobe. Starting with her tank top I went flying up and then came back down slamming into her chest as she pulled it and me over her head. After that her sports bra went a little easier and I could make out she was standing front of the mirror.

 

Her soft pillow like boob flesh spilled from under the taught fabric in great abundance as her tits were released from their containment pressure. After a second they shaped naturally to the force of gravity with the slightest jiggle as she tossed the white fabric bra over her head. I was flabbergasted to say the least. It was the first time I had seen them at my scale and I must say EE's are large to most anyone, but to a person who happens to be a sixteenth of an inch tall: enormous, massive, gigantic, titanic, mountainous would all apply.

 

She must have felt my admiration because she paused for maybe 5 breathes, I rose and fell to each one, speechless at the sight of the mammoth mammary glands that served as the earth to my metallic prison or safe house. She smiled and broke the silence. “My nipples are way bigger than even your locket.” she said reaching behind her neck to unclasp the chain. I rose and then felt my stomach lurch as she lifted me off her brobdingnagan bosom and lowered me to her right nipple.

 

She had always had large nipples and areolas. Her nipples were impaled by shiny metallic barbells. She had one in each nipple. When I finally got my bearings I noticed that her nipples were indeed larger than the locket and me which she dangled on and around her giant puckered nub. The studs on either side of her nipple piercing were as large as the locket.

 

“You are just so tiny now compared to me. Its like I am some sort of goddess.” She went on lifting me and the locket up in front of her face and slowly dangling me there for her examination. “I mean I completely control you now. Its such a turn on and at the same time a let down.” She said setting me on the bed. I was laying flat on my back looking out the face of the locket up at my wife as she bent over me. I realized that she was stepping out of her panties.

 

She turned to toss her panties in the hamper. Her butt hovered high above smooth as I remembered, but now so unfathomably large. Just above her butt she had a tattoo right in the middle of her lower back. I screamed when her giant ass fell on top of me. Well it wasn't me, but the locket and it really just missed me. I still thought I was a goner for sure.

 

After the shaking stopped I looked up. She had sat on the bed a little behind me. Her vulva stood proud and naked hundreds of feet high covered in dirty blond hair. Way above that her tits hung heavily and she sat just perfectly so I could see her eyes on occasion surveying me from on high looking between her massive bust. “Damn. She is a goddess.” I said aloud to myself taken aback at her size viewed from below.

 

“I mean its not like you can do much for me down there. You would just fall in and that would be the end of you. And the thing is I don't think I would even notice. You would just be gone. Consumed by my coochy.” She said. This is when I realized that I was screwed. I had to find some way to escape.

 

She wasn't saying anything that wasn't true, but it was her matter of fact attitude that set the alarms off. I was something less than I was before to her and I was totally powerless to stand against even her most feeble whims. Her giant middle finger slid into the giant vulva towering above me.

 

“You used to be such a stallion, but sex with me at your size would be fatal now. Although....” she trailed off picking up the locket gentling dragging it over her giant pussy. “How would you like to go spelunking tiny?” The locket and me came to a rest in her crevice and immediately the lights went out as she pushed her finger onto the locket and me and we plunged completely within her.

 

For the next few minutes I was in total darkness as the temperature began to rise. Sweat was dripping from my body as I was thrown to and fro as my giantess wife put herself into the throws of orgasm at my expense. In one particularly violent tremor I hit the ceiling wrong on my ankle spraining it badly.

 

After several minutes the lights came back on as Christy pulled me out of her. She lifted me up and dangled the locket before her face. I could see that she was leaning against the pillows and head board of our bed. “Not bad sweety. Not as good as yesterday, but certainly you can still get me off with a little help of course. Now I know you probably want out of there, but its late and I'm tired. I'll let you out in the morning I promise. Goodnight.”

 

“Christy! Don't leave me in this fucking thing!” I yelled at the top of my lungs beating on the transparent face, but to no effect. She simply sat me and the locket on the nightstand turned the light out and went to sleep. The locket was resting on the chain which elevated the face so I could see her giant naked body in the moonlight. Did she not understand what being in here was like?

 

I tried to force my way out for about an hour, but it was no use. The locket's latch was more than a match for my now negligible strength. I lay down rubbing my throbbing ankle. After another hour I eventually fell asleep.