- Text Size +
 

Christy and me had been married for 3 years. We had been together for two years before that. It was the type of relationship that was never without drama. We had both cheated on each other; once each that we knew about. I'll leave it at that.

 

Why did we stay together? Well we understood each other. She understood my motivations and I understood hers. And the sex was off the charts. For both her and me. Its like the rage we could level against each other was equaled in intensity by the passion and ferocity we could display in bed.

 

Well that was then and now is now. All is fair in love and war. That is a truism, but it used to be a lot fairer for me before the accident. I was at Sand Creek. I’m now 1/16th of an inch tall and she stands every inch of 5’11”.

 

It was surreal as she carried me through the front door in the palm of her hand. Just the day after I pinned her giant ass against that very door and screwed her silly. She sat me down on the kitchen table and started to fix some breakfast for herself. “I’m starving.” She said aloud as a jug of milk and a bowl landed next to me. The milk jug was like a hundred story building and my wife handled it with complete ease.

 

After she poured the milk over her cereal she sat down and began eating. I was naked and shivering watching her from the table when a giant spoon the size of an olympic swimming pool floated in front of me filled with corn flakes and milk. “Would you like some?” Christy asked. Timidly, I approached and broke off a piece of corn flake as big as my arm and began nibbling on it.

 

Christy raised the giant spoon to her mouth enveloping it completely and extracted the empty utensil. She gazed down at me as she ate her bite of cereal and retrieved another. She was definitely thinking about me. “I’ve got an idea.” She blurted out as she got up and walked over to the utensil drawer.

 

She pulled out a tiny measuring spoon and dipped it into her bowl and sat it in front of me. It was still large, the size of a large satellite dish, but it allowed me to drink some of the milk she filled it with as well as eat additional tiny bits of cereal. We finished our food and after she put it all away she walked over to the table and crouched so that she could examine me closely.

 

“Hold still Tom.” She commanded and she carefully extended her right hand towards me and plucked me clean off the table with her index finger and thumb. My arms and legs were tense and pinned completely straight as she lifted me to her giant face. The pads of her gigantic finger and thumb were wider than I was tall so there was no place on my sides she wasn’t in contact with as she lifted me, which was reassuring as I saw the floor spinning far below as she turned me to face her.

 

Her enormous face quickly filled my entire field of vision. She was wearing a warm caring smile her strawberry blond hair was a little unkempt, but this did not detract from its natural beauty. Her emerald eyes focused on me, and the delicate task she was performing, as she brought me even closer.

 

When I felt my upward and forward motion stop I was right before her giant right eye. Now my field of vision was truncated to just her enormous eye, her eyebrow, and the bridge of her nose. I felt a gust of wind emanate from under her eye lashes as her eye blinked.

 

When it opened the green of her iris swelled a little larger and the dark pupil moved so that it was pointed directly at me. “Jesus, even your pupils are bigger than me.” I said to her realizing that she probably couldn’t hear me. The only response I got was another blink from her gigantic eye as it studied me intently.

 

Maybe it was my utter smallness, but I began to feel an overwhelming since of embarrassment at being examined by my wife. It was irrational, but it didn’t make it any less potent. I was naked, but still that shouldn’t have mattered. I took some comfort in the warmth of her grip that had ceased my shivering; or was it from my own embarrassment it was difficult to tell.

 

Then her familiar voice rang out from somewhere beneath me. I wasn’t sure if it was the hidden source or the immensity of it, but it shook me to the bone. “My goodness Tom, what are we going to do now?” The eye blinked. “The company will take care of us Christy!” I yelled at the eye. “They promised to provide financially to all the victims!” I added. Not knowing if the sound had transferred its meaning into her giant brain.

 

“I cannot hear anything even if you are trying to say something.” Her voice said. “I can guess what you are saying, though. It’s not the money Tom. What about us?” She said as she stood up. I felt like I was on a very fast elevator and then when the motion stopped it was like my stomach was going to jump out of my mouth.

 

“Look I have to go the bank to set up the deposits from the lab. Since you're too small to stay here by yourself you have to come with me.” She said as she carried me into the bedroom. She walked over to her dresser and picked up an old ring box. “You should be comfy in here.” She said as she dropped me onto the velvet ring bed. “Wait!!” I pleaded as she snapped the lid shut and I was enveloped in complete darkness.