- Text Size +
 

John and Christy were topless already and Jenny sat me down on the bed and began to strip as well. A minute later and everyone was naked and standing at the foot of the bed admiring each other. “You two make a cute couple. How tall are you Johnny?” asked Christy circling the diminutive (to her) man.

 

“Five-Six.” he replied, but Jenny quickly corrected him. “He's only five foot three and half which is good enough for me. I'm four-eleven and a half and at 95 pounds he has thirty pounds on me so he can easily have his way with me. He's in great shape as you can see. There isn't a position we haven't tried.” prattled Jenny.

 

“He certainly has quite the physique.” said Christy pinching his butt as she finished her inspection. “And I bet you're a little wild cat.” she said to Jenny. “Oh I used to be a gymnast before I had to worry about bills. I have to say I've always wondered what it would be like to be in big girls club though. How large?” asked Jenny nodding at Christy's chest. “Oh I'm packing double E's here.” said Christy giving her gigantic bust a jiggle.

 

“I have to say given the present company I feel like an amazon. I mean we all are giants compared to tiny Tom here, but I'm five-eleven and I weigh seventy pounds more than you and forty more then John. who is well endowed, but might not be strong enough to have his way with me.” said Christy kneeling down to get a closer look at John's package. “Take a look at this Tom.” said Christy reaching over and picking up the matchbox and putting me right near the tip of the flaccid organ, but then she kept going.

 

“Ooops.” Chisty feigned being a klutz as she pulled the matchbox away. I was stuck on the tip of the giant head hole. “Helpppp! You bitch! You did that on purpose!” I screamed at the top of my lungs. “Oh no.” giggled Jenny. “Is he stuck?” she asked kneeling in close to observe my predicament. “Oh my god he's so tiny and helpless we need to do something.” she said.

 

I didn't know which was worse the situation itself or the fact that it was being witnessed by so many people that I knew. I felt myself rise as John's member must have noticed the female attention it was getting and I decided that the situation was much worse then the embarrassment. “Christy! Get me off here!” I screamed desperately wanting off, but scared that I could plummet at any moment.

 

“Don't worry I got you little one.” said Christy in the most demeaning voice she could muster. I saw a smile creep across her face just before she opened her mouth and gently clamped onto the head with her teeth. She then stabbed at me with her tongue. I stuck on the first try but she dabbed a couple more times and I was flung onto her bottom lip.

 

I then felt wind on me as Christy turned and faced Jenny. “Uhhuuhuhh?” She asked pointing at her tongue. “He's not there!” said Jenny. My world became blurry as Christy began to enunciate her words properly. “Maybe he's still there.” she said as both girls turned back to the now erect rod which may as well have been an aircraft carrier at my size. Jenny grabbed the giant shaft and used her thumb to split the tip whole open gently. “Nope.” she turned back looking at my wife and me and then smiled. “There he is! Stuck on your bottom lip.”

 

“No over some. Yeah right there.” Instructed Jenny as Christy's giant finger sought me out. The next thing knew I was riding a wave as Christy used her fingernail and scraped me and some of her mucky lipstick off her lip. She then deposited me into the matchbox once again. “Whew that was close.” said Jenny leaning back against the bed. “So, how do you two actually have sex anyway?” She asked with a puzzled look on her face.

 

“Well, of course we have to use protection. My pussy would annihilate him otherwise. I have some hollow transparent dildo's I can use to insert him. I also have these piercings.” She said pointing to her nipple's, tongue, navel, and clit. I have a hollow stud that he can fit in and I just snap it in on any of the piercings. I also have a locket that he can fit into that I wear a lot. Its quite erotic to use him as an accessory.” admitted Christy.

 

“Here watch I'll show you one of our piercing positions.” said Christy as she retrieved the hollow transparent stud and stood up sitting on the foot of the bed. She then grabbed me and inserted me into the stud and then snapped it onto her clit piercing. “See.” said Christy. “That is so hot. He's dangling from your clit and he can see everything.” said Jenny leaning in over me and my wife's giant pussy.

 

“Normally I have to use a dildo or my fingers at this point, but since John is here...John do you man showing my tiny husband how a real man manages a vagina?” asked Christy laying back on the bed and spreading. John just laughed and mounted my wife. “Well little man this was all your idea.” He said looking at me as he impaled my wife's vulva with his giant member.

 

For the next five minutes I had a front row seat as the giant man fucked my wife. As I dangled just above her slit and watched helplessly. “Can I try him in one of these?” asked Jenny holding up a transparent dildo. “Sure and afterwards I've got an even better idea.” said Christy. “Bitch!” I said aloud. Probably thought of yet another way to humiliate me.

 

I was right. After John climaxed Christy detached me and placed me in the clear dildo for Jenny who then began to work me furiously into herself. “I bet last month after we had sex you never imagined you'd be in this situation.” said Jenny looking down at me as she massage her labia with the tip of the tool. Her dark brown pussy hair parted as did her fleshy lips as she plunged me within her once again.

 

After Jenny had her fun. Christy showed her bright idea to Jenny and John. “Here is the locket that I put Tom in so I can carry him with me wherever I go.” explained Christy. “Awe that's so sweet.” said Jenny looking at the locket. “Well what I was thinking was if we put him in it...” said Christy retrieving me from the dildo and placing me in the locket. “...and then wrap the locket around John like so...” she continued fastening the locket and me around John's dick “...we can all enjoy Tom at the same time.” she finished.

 

“What an idea.”said Jenny who stepped in close to her boyfriend John so me and the locket grazed her pussy. “You think you can handle both of us, and Tom, Johnny?” asked Christy stepping in close to John's side brushing his lower ribs with her bush. I could see all this from my vantage point looking up as the locket was resting on the top of John's staff. “I don't think I'll even noticed little Tom.” said John flicking the locket causing me to smack myself senseless and I can certainly handle you two.” John said wrapping his arms around the women's wastes.

 

John easily slung Jenny to the bid, but Christy barely moved. Laughing she put her hands on her hips and looked down at the small man. “You're going to have to be stronger than that to have your way with me.” said Christy who squealed in delight as John full on tackled her on the bed with all his might. “Thats more like it.” said Christy who spread open for him. “Ready to go little man.” he said looking down to me as he plunged me into the dark depths of my wife's pussy.

 

A few thrusts and I was out again as he switched over to Jenny who was also spread for him and eagerly awaiting. Smiling he looked down at me and said, “It just doesn't seem fair does it.” as he plunged me into his awaiting girlfriend. Things went like this back and forth for several minutes until he was spent. After this the giants fell asleep for an hour or so. Once they awoke Christy detached me from John's penis and Jenny and John were on their way.

 

After the door shut Christy walked into the bedroom carrying the locket in her hand. She was still naked as she laid down on the bed leaning against the headboard. She lifted me up dangling me before her face. “You little shit! I can't believe you cheated on me with that munchkin bitch. Well you reap what you sow I guess.”

 

“Now that I know we have an open relationship I'm going to have lots of fun and since this was your idea there really isn't a reason to file divorce or even feel guilty, certainly not with all that lab money rolling in. Just so you know though, while we may legally still be married I look at you now as just another one of my sex toys who's sole purpose is to please me. So, from now on you'll sleep with my other toys.” she said reaching to her side and retrieving a shoe box that contained her assorted vibrators and other toys. She dropped me and the locket inside.

 

I felt a shake as she stood up and then a sinking feeling as she picked the box and me up and set us on the floor. She then stood to her full height. She was looking down at me over her enormous tits with her hands on her naked hips and her long legs slightly spread. “I'll feed you once a day, unless I forget or get busy and then it might be every other day. Goodnight, toy. I'll come visit when I get horny.” And my world shook violently and the lights went out as she kicked the box and me under the bed.

 

 

The End.