- Text Size +
 

Another week or so went by in this manner. With Christy taking me mostly everywhere that she went. I noticed two things during this week. First Christy liked to be in control of me. If we were watching a movie that had any nudity she would almost always cover the locket. If she was talking to a guy at work she would often drop the locket down into her cleavage so I couldn't see or hear what was going on. Sometimes I was hidden like this for hours at a time. She had no problem censoring the information from the world that I saw.

 

The second thing was that she was treating me more and more like a pet or a toy. Sometimes she would forget to feed me and would admit to doing so, but no apology was ever offered. Then of course she assumed that I existed to sate her every sexual whim and I pretty much had to perform on demand for her. Not that I had to actually do much other then occasionally crawl around on her pussy, tits, or some other body part and simply be the small passenger within the many objects that penetrated her pussy.

 

BEEP...BEEP...BEEP. The electronic alarm was painful to my ears. The alarm clock was on the very nightstand on which I was sleeping. Just when I thought I couldn't take anymore a giant hand descended from the sky and smashed the snooze button down. I watched wiping the sleep from eyes as my gigantic naked wife rose from her slumber. It had been 12 days since she first brought me home.

 

Christy turned walking to the bathroom putting her beautiful butt on display for me. I used to love feeling its smooth curvature when we had sex and cupping her firm yet plaint cheeks in my hands. I would sometimes slap it playfully as she rode me, but that was in another life. Now it would be a landscape for me. The crack a giant canyon and the smooth cheeks hills. Even the creases under each cheek would be landmarks at my size. Everything about Christy was larger than life in comparison to me.

 

She disappeared into the bathroom and I heard the shower come on. Twenty minutes later she emerged with a towel rapped around her head and black pair of panties on. She went to the dresser and retrieved a matching black bra and proceeded to squeeze her massive boobs into the cups. I considered this odd since she usually just wore a fabric sports bra to work. It wasn't like her bust needed any accentuation. Yet, here she was putting on this Victoria Secret contraption.

 

It certainly did the trick her impressive cleavage was now maximized and on full display. She finished by putting her skimpy work shorts and tank top on. When she finished she stepped over to my sleeping box looking down over her gigantic bust at me. “How about I give you the day off today. Here I'll take you into the living room and turn on ESPN.” she said picking up the match box and me.

 

She carried me into the living room and sat me in front of the TV and as promised flipped it to ESPN. This was all very weird I decided as she hadn't allowed me to stay home by myself once yet. Afterwards she pulled a cheese and cracker snack from the cupboard and ate it. However, she turned the empty wrapper upside down and funneled it into my matchbox and sure enough several me sized crumbs spilled out. “Here's lunch and dinner. See you after work.” she said as she turned and left.

 

Well after an hour or so I was completely up to date on the sports world. Then I had some lunch. Hours passed and then I ate some more of the same me sized cracker crumb for dinner. A few more hours passed and I heard the door open. I broke into a cold sweat when I heard 3 voices. One was Christy the other was a male voice I didn't recognize and the third was a female voice I certainly did recognize: Jenny. The last affair that I had was with her.

 

“Here he is.” said Christy smiling devilishly as the three giants crowded around the knee level stool that Christy had placed me on earlier. “Oh my gosh he is sooo small.” observed Jenny. I was so busted. “Jenny and her boyfriend came in the other day asking about you. She said you told her about our open relationship when you were together and suggested that we should all get together for some fun sometime. Of course when I saw John here how could I resist.” Said Christy patting John's chest.

 

“Shit!” I cursed aloud audible to only myself. Jenny was a great lay, but she definitely wasn't worth the trouble I now found myself in. The petite brunette was now kneeling over me scrutinizing me with her pretty brown eyes. She had a nice tight ass and perky B cup tits which looked great on her 5 foot frame. Her boyfriend John looked to be fairly short as well. I put him around 5'4”.

 

Here lets get this shirt off of you sweety said Christy as she lifted John's shirt over his head. “Oh my a six pack....” said Christy as she ran her slender fingers across John's well toned stomach and then down into his pants. “...and quite the package too. Tom you should have mentioned Jenny and John to me much sooner.” she said looking over her shoulder and down at me. Only I could see the daggers present in her eyes.

 

“Yeah Tom how come you didn't tell your wife sooner? You weren't just spinning some tale to get me in the sack?” Jenny asked smiling. “Oh I'm sure he was going to tell me, but he just didn't get a chance before the accident.” chimed in Christy. “No sense in letting his forgetfulness prevent us from having a good time now.” She said as John's hands slid under her shirt and found her giant tits which were chin high to him.

 

“Can I pick him up?” asked Jenny. “Hey were sharing here remember.” said Christy who had pulled off her shirt and finished unfastening her bra. “Holy shit! Your boobs are gigantic.” said John who promptly began suckling her left nipple. The next thing I noticed my world was being hoisted high into the sky as Jenny picked my matchbox up. “Lets take this into the bedroom.” suggested Christy. “Sounds good.” said Jenny who turned to follow Christy and John into our bedroom.