- Text Size +
 

The workday drug on and on. I became better at deciphering what was being said in the outside world. I sat steaming in the locket watching other men undress my wife in their minds. She ate it up to say the least. I suppose its not a big deal since it was for the tips, but in my condition I am so insecure. Any one of these guys can please her in ways beyond my capacity. In fact, at this next table I REALLY didn't like the way one of the guys was looking at my wife. That's when I felt my self move up and then fall down.

 

My surroundings were now dark and I was getting warm. Then I realized she had adjusted the length of the locket chain putting me on the inside of her shirt. I was resting deep in her cleavage. The outside world was now totally inaccessible to me. I could not see what was going on nor could I hear. I could only imagine.

 

“Christy, if you're fucking this guy I'm gonna...” my voice trailed off. 'Gonna what?' I thought. Here I was trapped inside a locket, dangling from her neck, right between her giant boobs. There was absolutely nothing I could do. It still didn't make me feel any better about it. My imagination was running wild and I became more and more angry.

 

A couple of hours passed and then I was lifted into the light. “How's it going down there. I figured you would enjoy yourself between my tits. I bet you've beaten off a couple of times already.” I heard her voice say. I also heard the radio. We must have been on the way home.

 

When we got home she dumped me out on the kitchen table and got a bag and sat it on the table as well. “I picked up some things on the way home. Let me show you.” She said as she reached into the bag. The first thing she pulled out was a small plastic ball. She twisted and it unscrewed in half.

 

“Its a tiny hamster ball, though I think this must be for babies since its so small.” Christy explained. It was about twice the size of the locket she kept me in. “If I put you in this you can roll around on the floor on your own.” she said reaching in for another item.

 

She pulled out a long transparent conical thing. This one also opened. I immediately realized its purpose. “This is just so cool. Its a hollow and clear dildo. It should be of use when you go spelunking.” she giggled reaching in for the next item.

 

The next item was a clear plastic ball about the size of the locket. “This is a hollow plastic stud that will snap onto my piercings. It will fit my tongue..” she stuck out her tongue to show her stud. “...my nipple piercings, belly button, and my new piercing.” as she said this she cupped her crotch. “I just don't know if I can stand it having you dangling from my giant clit all day, but we'll certainly give it a try.” she said winking.

 

Sure enough she kept her word. The next day I was given the pleasure of dangling above her giant pussy. After breakfast she picked me up and carried me into the bedroom setting me on the bed. She disrobed and sat Indian style surrounding me with her enormous legs. Legs that really did stretch for miles.

 

My mouth was agape as she snapped the stud to her clit piercing. Her blond bush was neither thick nor dark enough to obscure the never ending slit and fleshy walls of her titanic twat. It was hard to fathom that I used to fuck that. The simple enormity of it was enough to scare me senseless.

 

Smiling down at me she scooted forward until her gigantic outer labia loomed over me like some fleshy colossus. “Think you can climb up?” I laughed looking for that impish grin which was the giveaway that she was playing around. I got nervous when I couldn't find it. I became terrified when I felt myself be lifted toward the giant vulva. That sneaky bitch positioned her fingernail behind me and scooped me off the sheet with it.

 

“I'll get you half way there but you have to get the rest of the way on your own.” she instructed as she dumped me in the midst of her pubic forest. The gnarled blond curls were thin, but were the length of redwoods at my scale. Of course these were twisted and tangled, but I navigated them with ease.

 

The challenge was not panicking and keeping my goal (the piercing lancing her clit) in sight. I could feel her lust beginning to radiate and inflame her sensitive labial nerves. I was very close to the canyon splitting her vulva and could just see the glistening inner labia beginning to edge out. I needed to get to that stud quick or Christy could lose herself to her passions and plunge her fingers and me deep into herself.

 

Using this thought for motivation I raced up the steep climb as quick as I could. It still took a few minutes for me to cover the distance. When I finally crashed into the open stud of exhaustion she snapped the halves together. “I thought you would never get there.” she said as she began massaging her cunt and then fingering it furiously. When she was finished we showered and then it was lights out as her panties entombed me for the day.

 

The next day she put me on her nipple piercing. When she first snapped me in she was admiring her self in the mirror and gave her tits a shake which caused me to re-sprain my ankle. Other than that it was more boring than one might think. Once she put her bra on it was lights out until the evening when she walked around topless for the rest of the night so she could admire me dangling there from her massive tit, which I have to say was like being hung from the bow of a large cruise ship or maybe the Goodyear blimp.

 

The next day she put me in the tongue piercing. Lunch was interesting to say the least. I felt like I was going down the hatch after every bite. Its very humbling to witness building sized chicken wings being devoured by your wife. Even more so when you witness it from within her mouth. I prayed that the stud was snug, if it popped open I had no chance at survival and she wouldn't even know she had eaten me until much later.

 

The day after this I rode in her navel piercing which I have to say was my favorite. Since her uniform left her belly bare I could see everything that was going on in the world except sometimes when she leaned over a table to wipe it off. The only problem was that she didn't let me out when she got home like she normally did. I was famished and thirsty when the she finally unclasped the stud as she was about to go to bed.

 

“Oh my, I forgot that you were in there. I bet your thirsty and hungry. I'll get you something.” she said as she carried me from the bedroom into the kitchen. How in the world could she have forgotten me when she is the one that bought the damn thing in the first place? I was miffed, but at my size it was mere impotent rage. I stared daggers at my giant nude wife.

 

She was totally oblivious humming as she retrieved a bunch of grapes and placed them and me on a saucer. Her giant boobs were swaying slightly overhead as she carried the grapes and me on the saucer into the bedroom and plopped down into bed. My world shook from the jolt. She had me and the saucer on her lap as she sat up against the head board and clicked the TV on with the remote.

 

Her hand hovered over me and the grapes as she casually plucked a building sized grape from the bunch and effortlessly bit it in half. She swallowed her half and set the other half in front of me on the saucer. “There you go honey. That should fix you.” she said as she plucked another grape from the bunch and popped the whole thing in her mouth.

 

I walked up to the giant half eaten grape noting the outer flesh was cut cleanly in half with little to no jagged edges. Grape juice and mushy flesh was oozing from the fruit and beginning to pool on the ground in front of me. I stepped through the pool and began pulling flesh from the interior of the grape. I looked up and noticed the top of the grape to be about four stories high. Good grief was there no end to the reminders of my smallness.

 

After I had my fill I backed out and away from the grape. What I had taken was hardly noticeable. I looked at the bunch of grapes or more precisely the lattice like stem scaffolding that the grapes had hung from. Except for the half eaten grape she had given me Christy had ate the entire saucer's supply of grapes. This had to be 15-25 grapes in all and this was just a midnight snack for her.

 

I was thinking of all this just watching her naked belly. When she must have noticed I was finished. “There you are. I was beginning to wander if that grape had eaten you.” She said as she picked the uneaten half up and popped it into her mouth. One chew and she swallowed smiling down at me rubbing her tummy. “Well that hit the spot.” She then deposited me inside of my sleeping box which was just a matchbox with some tissue in it and then rolled over.