- Text Size +
 

“Oh my god it makes me so hot that you are this small. Look at how large my nipples have swollen. I'm so big in comparison my body is like an entire world to you.” As she said this she must have used her left hand to lift her gigantic left tit out of her bath robe because I found myself basking in its bare nakedness as she lowered the spoon to her swollen nipple and tilted. Its twin was still tucked away under her robe.

 

I landed on a nipple perhaps 6 times my own height. I had no trouble standing as she admired my smallness from on high. “My puny little hubby is walking around on my nipple. I know you love boobs. You have got be in heaven right now shorty.” She put the spoon down on the table and retrieved her other massive tit from within the robe. This simple motion was efficiently transfered through the pliant boob flesh and to the nipple I was exploring.

 

I screamed “Christy!” as I lost balance from the shaking and fell off. She of course hadn't noticed as she still had not completely extracted her right boob. Luckily her gigantic piercing prevented me from falling to my death, but it was certainly very smooth and would be easy to slip on so I quickly crawled into the nipple flesh it was impaling. When Christy's focus returned to me she misinterpreted my intentions and started laughing.

 

Thankfully I had retreated to my waste into her nipple piercing hole or else her chuckles would have surely finished me off. “You little perv. I guess you can still surprise me even in your, um, diminished condition.” I was getting annoyed that she couldn't see that my intentions were entirely self preservation related and I had really no interest in her nipple or her gigantic boobies at the moment.

 

The next thing I felt was a metal on metal click and I was pulled entirely within her nipple piercing hole. As the rod I was on retreated I was pulled off and landed on the callused skin that composed the piercing tunnel. Evidently, she had taken her piercing out to give me easier access to the interior of her nipple. “Thoughtful.” I said annoyed at this. “Have fun lover.” I heard her voice say as me and my surroundings began to shake. She must be moving.

 

I crawled to the opening which had shrunk tremendously since she had removed the giant piercing. The first thing I saw was the floor thousands of feet below. I swiveled my head and saw that she was walking to the bedroom. She was topless, but still had the robe on her bottom half as she entered the bedroom. She let it drop and stepped completely out of it. My orientation changed as she crawled onto the bed and her boobs and me hung below her as she made her way to the top of the bed.

 

I dangled above the ground instead of the bed as she leaned over and reached into the nightstand and pulled out a gigantic blue dildo. She then laid on her back once again changing my orientation. I felt like I was on a roller coaster ride. I heard the mechanical hmmmm of the vibrator come on and I heard her begin to moan as she worked on herself with the device.

 

She slowly slid up the bed until her head had no further room so she rose up and was leaning against the headboard. Her moans increased in frequency and became louder as she approached orgasm. “Fuck yeah, Tom, I didn't think you had it in you you little shit; but then you crawled in my nipple.” She said re-living her realization from earlier.

 

My body jolted as she took hold of her giant boob. Looking at her nipple and me she said, “My mite sized husband is in my fucking nipple!” I ducked back in the nub in the nick of time as she lifted her boob to her face and took me and her nipple into her mouth. She began to suck. Just as I thought I might explode from being plunged into the sudden vacuum she let me and her boob fall from her mouth.

 

“Oh fuck.” she repeated several times arching her back and working herself furiously with the device. I rose and fell at each movement and was starting to get sea sick. She finished and I felt the humming of the vibrator draw nearer. It became deafening as my surroundings began to vibrate.

 

“You little twerp this is all your fault.” She said playfully as she massaged her nipple that contained me with the tip of the giant blue vibrator. “Now I have to take another shower.” I began to make my way to the piercing hole and squeezed out as the noise and the vibrations were intolerable. “Decided to join us in the outside world I see.”

 

Smiling she began to push me around on her boob with the tip of the giant vibrating dildo. Try as I might I didn't stand a chance against the blue behemoth which only seconds before had been plunged deep with in my wife and still had her scent on it. Its vibrations knocked me over easily and when I got up it simply pushed me down again.

 

Seeing my difficulty Christy switched the vibrations off and then then prodded me again with the device, but this time I stuck to its surface. Laughing almost hysterically at my situation my loving wife turned the dildo vertical and brought me to her face. “Look at you. You helpless little thing.” She said slowly turning the giant rod to bring me into view.

 

“Stuck on my dildo. I'm starting to get wet all over again. Ready for round two?” She asked playfully. Playful or not I was terrified as she lowered me down before her enormous vagina. I could see her vulva twitching at the thought of sandwiching me and the dildo once more within its fleshy embrace. I screamed at the top of my lungs as she gave me a close up allowing the tip to graze her hungry lips.

 

Her giant bush assaulted me at all angles. Just when I thought I was about to take the plunge never to return I shifted direction skyward and was once again mostly vertical before her giant face. “You didn't think I was really going to put you in did you? I'm sure my giant pussy must be irresistible to you, but it would destroy you. I'm afraid my coochy is going to be off limits unless you have protection.” She explained as if trying to break some bad news to me - narcissistic wench.

 

“Now lets get you unstuck shall we.” No sooner than she said this did her giant tongue exit her mouth and mash me to the side of the dildo. The saliva quickly freed me but then I was stuck to her tongue and felt myself being peeled off the dildo and retracted back into her mouth by the giant muscle.

 

I screamed to no effect as her mouth opened and me and her tongue came to rest in its natural position. Judging from the giant teeth directly in front of me and the fact that she had a stud in the middle of her tongue that I could not see I reckoned that I was on or near the tip. Nervous seconds passed which seemed like minutes. I prayed she would not swallow as the area around me seemed to be getting more and more moist and humid.

 

Finally, light pierced the darkness as her giant jaw opened and her tongue extended me out over a silvery metallic surface. When the distance was manageable I dove for it. However, her tongue kept plowing towards me. I stood up and ran for it. I looked back and no sooner than the tongue had touched the surface did it retract backwards into the giant mouth above. I looked at the familiar surroundings and realized that I was back on a spoon.

 

“Seems like we keep meeting here doesn't it?” asked Christy rhetorically as my small stature all but prevented communication with her unless she were to be extremely cooperative like putting me in her ear. “Well its been fun playing around this morning, but its almost time for me to head into work. So, time to get back in the locket.”

 

The next thing I noticed was that I was sliding down the spoon as she tilted it up. I slid to the very end and then off right into the open locket on the kitchen table. “Nooo!” I screamed as smiling from on high she effortlessly closed the locket trapping me within. She placed the locket around her neck and then got dressed and we left for work.