- Text Size +
 

I awoke to the bed creaking. Rubbing the sleep from my eyes the first thing I saw were my wife's giant boobs hanging heavily from her chest as she sat up in bed arched her back and raised her hands leaning one way and then the other stretching her sleepy yet infinitely powerful muscles.

 

She stood up yawning and lazily walked into our master bathroom. I was angry with her, but couldn't help but to admire her figure. Her ass had always been a story of perfection and it still was if unimaginably large to me. Her hip to waste ratio practically screamed “Fertile!” at even the most casual glance.

 

About 5 minutes later she exited, still naked, and walked over to the nightstand which her knees were almost level with. I looked up. Her legs were slightly spread and she rested her hands on her hips as she gazed down in my direction. “Is my eensy weensy hubby ready to come out of there?” she said as if speaking to a toddler. I was frantic. Jumping up and down and flailing my arms wildly trying to convey a confirmation to her question.

 

She bent over and picked up the locket dangling before her face. She had an impish grin. “Come on, Tom, if you want to get out you have to show some enthusiasm. So, do you want out of there or not?” I was tired from previous exertion, but I gave her my my best. She giggled well I guess you don't want out bad enough...maybe in a little while. And with that she simply put the locket around her neck and exited the bedroom.

 

I yelled in rage. I called her every name in the book, but to no use. I slid to the floor panting as me and the locket came to rest against her naked chest: slowly rising and falling in the rhythm of her breathes. I watched as she stepped into the shower. The water came on and created curtains of limited visibility as my wife quickly cleaned up. For me the locket became hot and steamy like a sauna.

 

She got out of the shower toweled off and brushed her teeth. Her giant boobs were bouncing beautifully, but I was too dejected to care. I had been trapped in the this damn locket for almost 24 hours and I was starting to get very hungry and thirsty. I am sure I didn't smell the best either, but I was long past caring. She then put her robe on and sat down at the kitchen table. Finally, after retrieving some cereal, she took the locket off her neck and once again dangled it before her face.

 

“OK. Lets try this again. Who wants to come out and have some breakfast?” she asked this time I noticed that the impish grin was gone. However, I was determined not to remain in here a minute longer I jumped up and ran to and fro inside the locket. I was practically bouncing off the walls. This motion registered on even the locket itself which began to wobble at my efforts.

 

“Now thats more like it. When a goddess, that would be me, addresses someone they expect an enthusiastic reply.” With this she placed the locket in her palm and easily snapped the top open. The bottom half, resting on her palm, still had walls neck high which I quickly scaled. After I was clear Christy lifted the locket away and then she gently lifted me and placed me on the kitchen table.

 

“I bet you're hungry, tiny.” she said, but I noticed that the impish grin was back. She then sat a gigantic cheerio on the table next to me. Smiling she dipped her spoon into the giant cereal bowl and consumed a dozen or so just like it. I didn't hesitate at its size. I simply ran up to it and began biting tiny bits off.

 

I made my way on top of the 15 foot high Cheerio when I felt a jolt. “How rude of me. I should have offered you some milk.” she said and with that me and the Cheerio went airborne. I was holding on for dear life and the next thing I know we splashed down in a sea of white. “Go ahead and drink up. I'll eat around you.” She offered dipping her enormous spoon to my left.

 

As she did so me and the Cheerio flowed in that direction momentarily before she lifted her spoon out causing us to float in the opposite direction. She repeated this until all the Cheerios, but mine were gone.

 

“Breakfast time is over, Tom.” She said to me. Honestly I hadn't ate anything else since splashing down in her bowl. I figured it was made up for by the large quantities of milk I had inadvertently swallowed.

 

I felt and then saw my self launching into the air, but it was a weird sensation because it wasn't just me it was also my Cheerio and the milk we were floating in as well as milk for yards in all directions. The sudden acceleration upwards caused me to lose my balance and into the milk I fell. When my feet hit bottom I pushed myself up. I quickly broke the surface and began treading. It couldn't have been that deep, but it was deeper than I was tall, which was all that mattered.

 

When I got my bearings I realized that she had me and the last Cheerio in the spoon just in front of her face maybe 4 or 5 inches (at her scale) from her mouth. “Oh my gosh! You can't touch bottom can you? You're treading milk in my spoon!” Christy excitedly realized. I was glad she was enjoying herself, but I was getting tired. Not a moment to soon my goddess offered some relief. “Oh you tiny little thing. Let me help you out there.”

 

Her help was terrifying because no sooner than the offer was made did the spoon touch her lips and soon they covered the tip of the spoon completely. I then felt air rushing past me rapidly followed by this slurping sound. Then I felt my feet touch the ground. Then the milk was waste, no knee high. Then it was gone. She retracted the spoon from her lips back to its former position which was easier for her to examine me from I realized as I looked up at her giant eyes scrutinizing me.

 

I looked around. I was in the center of the spoon near the back; its deepest part. I looked up and around as the floor curved up gently into a shallow wall maybe a half taller than I was. My Cheerio rested much closer to the tip. “You going to eat that?” before I even realized she was talking to me I felt the spoon move and I was thrown onto my back.

 

I screamed as her giant maw opened wide (or at least it seemed to me). I kept moving forward even as I crab walked backwards. I could see rows of white building-sized teeth and I could smell the minty scent of the toothpaste she must have used earlier. When she enveloped half of the spoon including my Cheerio the motion slowed.

 

Her lips clamped down on the utensil maybe 8 or 10 feet in front of me. I then felt myself moving backwards and as the motion changed I began to slide forward on the spoon toward her closed lips, but not as quickly as her lips retreated. When she retracted the spoon I was where the Cheerio had been, but there was no trace of it or of anything else.

 

Even the cold of the milk was gone defeated by the heat and humidity of Christy's gigantic mouth. I then heard crunching and I looked up seeing Christy's giant mouth grinding my Cheerio into bits. Two chews and a swallow is all it took for her. I shivered looking away from the giant red lips now smiling at me.