- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

chapter 2 is here and the juiciness is picking up. Don’t forget to leave a review on where this story should go next, I’m always open to feedback. Enjoy fellas :)

It was around 11 Mahli shut the computer and prepared for bed. She had gone to dinner and said goodnight to her parents, as well as finishing a fair chunk of both their projects. Which reminded her, Thomas was still wedged halfway in her arse crack.


Thomas was deep asleep halfway wedged in mahli beautiful hole, when he awoke. He could hear her undressing, not knowing if that meant he would be released from arse duty. Mahli slipped down her shorts and removed her g string. She was deciding what to do with Thomas. Mahli spread her cheeks apart and Thomas was given some much needed light. He could now hear Mahli. 


“Hey Thomas, do you want to come out yet?”


“I mean if you want me to. I really could stay here all night.”


“You know I really think you need a rest”


Thomas was then promptly picked out of her arse, washed off in the sink and placed on Mahlis dresser. Thomas admired Mahlis' bottom half while she changed into her pajamas. He also got a brief look at her small but delicious breasts. Thomas curled up and fell asleep and Mahli climbed into bed and drifted off.


The next morning Mahli was awoken sharply by her alarm. She had school today, it was Tuesday. She also awoke Thomas, for he also had to go to school today. After she and Thomas had both had a touch of breakfast, Mahli began to change into the school uniform, while Thomas watched from the dresser. Mahli pulled her panties, and that’s when Thomas learnt girls only wear underwear under their skirts. After her skirt was on, Mahli removed her Pajama shirt. She drew Thomas’s  attention to her two small lumps of flesh on her chest, her breasts. 


“Like what you see?”


All Thomas could do was nod. Mahli brought her breasts level to the dresser.


“Show me how much you like them”


Thomas ran up and placed his mouth on her big areola and nipple, which was almost as tall as him. Although they were small, they were delicious. His lips felt glorious on the tender pale flesh. 


Mahli stood up and he fell backwards. She slipped on her sports bra and her school button down. She then picked Thomas up and informed him that she would be taking him to school in her sports bra. He was tucked in and pushed up against her flesh. After he was nice and comfortable, she grabbed her bag and headed off to school.


————————————————


Tuesdays are gym days. At lunch time, you go get dressed in the changer rooms into your P.E gear. 

All was going well that Tuesday, with Thomas tucked safely in Mahlis bra. Mahli walked into the change rooms at the end of lunch, in the hopes of avoiding all the crowds. Before she walked into a changing stall, she sat Thomas on one of the changing benches and told him to have a quick run around cause he had been cooped up all day. And so, Mahli disappeared into a changing stall and Thomas was left alone, an inch tall, in the girls changing room. Imagine if a hot girl walked in through that door right now. It would be insane. He could watch them change. An invisible pervert. How about that? Every teenage boy dreams of something like that happening.


Thomas was pacing back and forth on the metal benches when Addison Grayson walked in. Addison is 13, in Thomas’s class, brown hair and olive skin. She’s on the short side, but has decent boobs and an incredibly plush ass. When she wore her gym clothes, her ass cheeks would hang out and you could see everything. Thomas just had to see that. She walked in and instead of going into a stall, she just got changed at the side benches. She removed her school top, revealing a large black bra holding her delicious tits. She put on her p.e top and then pulled down her skirt revealing a black pair of fishnet panties that left nothing to the imagination. Then Thomas had an idea. Her sport shorts were super baggy, so he could hitch a ride up to her arse, give it a kiss through the fishnet holes, which by his calculation were big enough to fit his body through, then slip back out through her baggy shorts and run straight back to Mahli. It was the perfect plan.


Thomas lept to the floor and ran across to where Addison was changing. Addison pulled out her sports shorts and by some miracle, dropped them on the floor. Thomas climbed to the side and positioned himself right under her right cheek. Unlike Mahli, Addison's ass was very tan, she liked to show it off. Addison picked up her pants and Thomas with them. All was going well this was actually going to happen. Suddenly as Adi began to get into the pants, her legs twisted them and Thomas was flung forward. As Thomas stood up, he realised to soon he had now been adjusted to just in front of Adi’s Pussy. As adi pulled up her pants, Thomas saw through the panties that Adis pussy lips were big and waiting to swallow up Thomas. Thomas was pushed up against her pussy and the only thing stopping him from getting swallowed by it was the fishnet holes. Thomas then learnt that his calculations were wrong, the fishnet holes were much bigger than Thomas. Before he could get sucked in though, he grabbed on to the edge of the fishnet string. While it would be glorious to be inside Adis pussy, there was no guarantee he was going to get back out to mahli, and Addi had no idea he was there. The grip on his fingers were slipping. 


He could feel the lips behind them.


The smell was glorious.


All he had to do was let go.


Thomas let go and was sucked into Adis pussy. The juicy skin surrounded him into darkness and silence. It was beautiful, being inside Adi like this. Every second though, he slipped deeper and deeper, the chance of him escaping getting less and less.


Meanwhile, Adi finished getting dressed, and felt a slight itch in her vagina. Little did she know, her classmate was slowly slipping to his doom.


Mahli came out of the cubicle, and there was no Thomas in the change room. Only Adi. Mahli knew what Thomas had done, but she wanted to let him suffer the consequences. Whether he escaped or not, that was up to him…