- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

This chapter is a bit slow but I will get better I promise. Happy reading Fellas :)

Grade 7. Second Term. Science Experiment. Thomas, as usual, didn’t want to participate. So of course, he found a way out of it. His genius plan? He partnered up with the smartest girl in the class, albeit the weirdest. Her name was Mahli, and let’s be honest, she was flat, had no arse, and she barely went outside. The brown hair and freckles didn’t help either. But, she was Thomas’s best hope. She was of course excited when a boy wanted to partner up with her, of all people. Our story begins on Monday afternoon, week 1 of school. Thomas was going to Mahli’s house to work on the project.


When Mahli answered the door, Thomas was surprised to see she was already out of her school uniform. She was dressed in a pair of short jean shorts and an oversized black crop top. 


They greeted each other and Mahli brought him into her room. Mahli’s parents weren’t home. Mahlis room was decent with a bed and a desk and that was about it. Mahli sat on the bed and Thomas sat at the desk. Mahli began to speak. 


“So, as you know, this is a one week experiment assignment, and I’m sure you want me to do all the work”


“You can read my mind”


“We’ll, I have a unique proposition for you”


“mhm” Thomas thought to himself, this is about to get interesting.


“I will do all your school work for this entire term”


“What’s the catch” He knew it couldn’t be this easy.


“I shrink you down with my shrink ray. You call your parents and tell them the experiment goes all term and is to look after a shrunken human. Tell them I’ll look after you, get you to school and everything. All you have to do is be my shrunken slave for a term.”


Thomas froze. He thought, let’s be honest, Mahli isn’t the hottest girl around, but a whole term of work and all he had to do was be a tiny slave. He horny 13 year old brain ran wild. Without thinking he agreed. He called up his parents and amazingly, they agreed. 


“You ready to be shrunk?” Asked Mahli.


“Ready as I’ll ever be”. Replied 

Thomas. Mahli pulled out her shrink ray and shot Thomas straight in the chest. Thomas watched his body as it shrunk all the way down to 1 ½ inches. 


Mahli looked at the mess of clothes on the desk chair, and removing them, found a tiny naked Thomas standing on the chair. 


“So, are you gonna do my experiment now?” Came his tiny voice. 


“Yes, but first, I need you to do something for me”


Thomas watched as her fingers unbuckled her pants and they dropped down to her waist, revealing her black lace panties.


Thomas fell backwards onto the chair, imagining what was about to happen next. 


“You first job, is to let me sit on you”


“In your panties?”


Mahli gave a giggle as her hands went to her panties and she pulled them down to her waist, giving Thomas a stunning view of her hairy slit. 


“Oh good lord” said Thomas in shock.


“It’s beautiful isn’t it”


“Y-Yes, it’s amazing”


Mahli then spun around, giving Thomas an amazing view of her arse. The two small pale globes that his the beautiful brown bud from his sight. She took a step backwards so her bare arse was level with the chair. 


“kiss it” She commanded. Thomas walked up to her left arse cheek, which was massive now compared to him, and placed his lips on the soft plush flesh. It was cold, it was beautiful. Slowly but surely, Thomas kissed and licked closer and closer to the crack, rubbing his tongue along her glorious flesh. Finally he got to the crack and started pushing his way in, begging to be closer to her brown Bud. A large finger then came crashing down and removed him from the crack throwing him back on to the chair. Mahli turned around to face Thomas. 


“Not yet, you’ll get to see there soon!”


She smiled down at the little man. He was totally in love with her body. She was going to enjoy this agreement. A lot.



“Okay”, boomed Mahli’s voice. 


“Lie down flat on the chair and once I sit on you should sink right into my arse crack”


“Ay Aye Queen!” Thomas lay flat in the center of the chair. He was ready for this. Mahli positioned herself correctly. And slowly began lowering herself onto Thomas. Thomas was right underneath Mahli’s beautiful arse. The soft flesh connected with the chair and squished Thomas down into it. Suddenly Thomas started rising further and further in between Mahli’s beautiful cheeks. The smells filled Thomas’s nostrils as he was surrounded by Mahlis' beautiful flesh. This was his purpose, pressed up against Mahli’s rosebud. 


Thomas began to press his tiny tongue against her massive hole and lick it, taste it, love it.


Meanwhile mahli stood up, and Thomas stayed wedged between her cheeks. Perfect, right where she wanted him. She walked over to her drawer and pulled out a tight black h string, one that would ride up her arse. Thomas’s fate was sealed as she stepped into the g string. Thomas kept pleasuring the hole, know he’d be removed in a few seconds. Suddenly, a strap of fabric caught his whole body and pulled him up tight to her hole. The g string pulled tight and before Thomas realised what was happening he began to be sucked into the hole. He feet slipped in and before he knew it, he was waist deep in her arse hole. Thomas heard Mahli buckle her jeans back on and realised he wasn’t going anywhere anytime soon. He just had to hope he wasn’t sucked all the way in.


Meanwhile mahli had her new butt  plug wedged happily in her arse and sat down at her computer, beginning to type up her and Thomas’s report. Everything was going well. Just as Mahli wanted. However, her fun was only just beginning…..


Chapter End Notes: