- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Posted on 6/30/22
Based the story on the fantasy art from the manga and second seasons outro.

    Uraraka supported Midoriya on her shoulder, half dragging, half walking to an inn. Their party of 20 was separated after a surprise ambush from the Demon Lords' assassins. The party agreed to meet at an inn in the next town they planned to visit. "Just hold on Deku, we're almost there. Here, drink the last bit of my healing potion", she said, pulling the cork of a small vial that held a sliver of a red liquid left out with her mouth. She raised it to his lips and tipped the contents into his mouth. A very faint glow came from his wounds as what little healing potion was left worked. "Th… thanks, Uraraka. Are we safe yet? I don't want…" he tried to say before coughing profusely. "Hey, save your strength. We're almost at the door," she said, pushing it open.

"Uraraka! What happened?!”, their cohort, Yaoyorozu, came rushing to them to help. "What in the world happened to you two? I know we got separated, but why does Midoriya look like he's at death's door?", she urgently asked, helping them into her room. "After it seemed we got away, a group of Demon Lord's assassins ambushed us. Midoriya fended them off but was hurt badly. I have hardly any mana left and no potions to give him. I don't suppose you have anything on you?", Uraraka asked as she lifted Midoriya's body onto one of the beds. "Unfortunately, I have bad news as well. Most of our supplies were destroyed once we were blasted with those bombardment spells. Those of us who arrived at the inn as planned went in search of the others while the more heavily injured stayed to rest", Yaoyorozu explained. She pulled some bandages from a pouch, handing one to Uraraka as they began to wrap the wounds on Midoriya. 

After an exhausting ten minutes, along with one last healing burst from the both of them, the pair managed to stabilize their ally for the moment. "We've done as we could, Uraraka. He should be good for a few hours. How about we check on the others?", Yaoyorozu suggested. The mage girl was unsure whether or not she could leave her friends' side. Midoriya had woken up while they talked and told them he would be fine if they checked on the others. So the pair left to check on those who had stayed behind. Mineta and Kaminari were sleeping with light bandaging covering them. Tokoyami was meditating behind the inn with his summoned dark spirit. Bakugo, Todoroki, Ida, and Shouji went out looking for their supplies. Mina and Hagakure were busy scavenging what they could to brew some potions while Jiro and Tsuyu helped around the inn as an apology for the sudden rush. The others have yet to arrive.

Once they checked up on everyone, Uraraka returned to the room they shared with Yaoyorozu. Some of her mana returned, so she used a simple levitation spell to drag a heavy chair beside her friends' bed. She set her staff down on the headrest while she sat and stared at the hero in the bed. The mage girl cursed her weakness and cursed her inability to aid her friends. She pulled out the charm her mother gave her before she embarked with her friends. It was a small pink gem with two rounded points at the top. Uraraka clutched the charm in her hand and prayed for some way she could properly help Midoriya. Yaoyorozu soon returned to the room and collapsed on her bed. “Hopefully Ida’s group can find the others while they look for the rest of the supplies. I have the only other bed in the room, do you want to share since it’s large enough?”, she asked. “No, that’s alright; I wanna stay near Deku in case his condition worsens”, she said as she yawned. Her friend looked as though she was about to argue but decided against it.

The magic swordswoman took off her cape and settled in for the night. Uraraka leaned into the injured hero's bed and also began to rest. Suddenly, she was in a dark space with what looked like stars in the distance. She looked down at herself and realized she was completely naked! She screamed and covered herself as best she could. Suddenly a giant glowing orb descended before her and began to change shape. An elegant woman with silky black hair, pale skin, and cat ears in a flowing pink dress with thin veils wrapped around her wrists. “Ah, I see the nyaxt generation of disciples has finally called upon meow services. So meow, young child, what do you request”, she asked. Uraraka was in complete shock at the sight in front of her. She could only eek out, “Wh-what is happening?”. The being tilted her head to the side and floated closer. “Oh dear, it seems your meowther didn’t tell you about the Patreon that watches over your family. The simplest way I can explain it is that your ancestors helped me become a goddess, so nyaow, in times of need, your bloodline can call to me with that charm you were given”, the goddess said. 

"I… I still don't understand this, but if what you say is true, can you help me heal my friend? He was hurt protecting me in battle, so I need to help him", Uraraka asked the divine being. "Oh, is that all, my dear kitten? I shall do this service gratis as you will learn what it's like to have my services at hand. Nyaow, let's wake you up!", she stated as she clapped her hands. The mage girl bolted straight up from her slumber with a gasp. She quickly looked down and inspected herself. She breathed a sigh of relief upon finding herself fully clothed. She almost didn't notice the black cat that suddenly appeared in the bed she was resting on. It was adorned with a simple pink collar and piercing yellow eyes. Uraraka stared at it momentarily before whispering, " A… are you that goddess?". The cat didn't open its mouth, but instead sent its message through its mind, "Nyat quite my dear kitten. I merely use this form as an analog to operate in your plane of existence. If I were to descend in my divine form, any mortals in a three-kilometer radius would suffer otherworldly pains. That's why I take the form of a cat. Nyaow, let's see what ails your poor friend". The cat stood up, crept close to Midoriya, and inspected him closely.

"Oh dear, this is nyat good. He's been poisoned", she said grimly. "Poisoned!? How can we cure him?, Uraraka said in a loud whisper. "There are only two ways one can be cured of this ailment. Either make an antidote from the plant it originated from, which is the Demon Lords domain, or we attempt a method of healing that was considered ancient even by my time", she said, turning to the female mage. "Please tell me, I can't let him die", Uraraka said, clutching her staff. The cat chuckled and said, "This young man must mean a great deal. Very well, he must be soaked within your body's mana core and linked with you to purge the poison. Do you know where your body's mana core is?". She pointed to the center of her chest, and the cat shook her head from side to side. "No, not there. Your mana core is located within your womb. That is where all the magical energy in every woman is held. Conversely, a man's core is located in his genitalia. Why do you think it hurts them so much whenever they are hit there?".

Urarakas head spun from the information that she was just given. How on earth would she be able to take him into her body?! She shook the dizziness away and asked, "Ok, how do we go about … linking him with my mana core?". The cat jumped onto her shoulder and said, "Firstly, we will need to gather the five other ladies you have traveled with.  We will need their help with this ritual". She nodded, standing up and walking immediately to Yaoyorozu, shaking her from her slumber. “Wha- what's going on? Are we under attack? Where’d that cat come from?”, she asked, grabbing her sword. “No, but it is still something important. Deku’s been poisoned, and I have a way to help him. I just need the other girls' help”, she said, handing her her cloak. “I’ll explain the cat once we have everyone gathered up. Have them come to this room”, Uraraka asked as she exited the room.

After a frantic ten minutes of gathering everyone and sneaking past the guys, all the girls were gathered in Momo’s room. “Ok Uraraka, you have everyone here; now, what's going on with Midoriya and the cat?”, Jiro asked, annoyed that her sleep was interrupted. She took a quick breath and said, “A goddess that watches over my family said that the assassins that attacked us poisoned Midoriya during our fight”. The others gasped, but a sleep-deprived Jiro asked to get it over with. The cat sitting on Urarakas shoulder hopped off and spoke to the group. "I know this may sound preposterous, Kyouka Jiro, who hides her secrets closely, but this is a desperate situation, and your friend needs your help”, she said, staring at her. The others gasped from hearing the feline speak while Jiros face turned a shade of red, usually reserved for demon-colored skin. "Alright, alright, you made your point. Now, how do we help Midoriya?" she grumbled. 

"Good, then I'll explain what needs to be done", the cat said as its eyes began to glow. A dim pink light shined from the floor as an intricate magic circle was drawn out. "This circle will disappear once the ritual is complete. Everyone but myself, this young man, and my mew disciple will be teleported out to where they were moments ago, and the room will be sealed. That is when she will commence the actual healing process. Nyow, please repeat after me", the cat explained as she began to repeat a chant. The ladies repeated the chant, and soon the inscription on the floor began to glow. Midoriya's body began to rise from the bed, and runes appeared above him, drifting down onto his body. Similar runes appeared over everyone else's head, which in turn drifted down on them. A blinding flash followed, and only Uraraka, her cat goddess, and a still glowing Midoriya, who was returned to the bed, remained. 

"It's done. Once he is informed and accepts what he needs to do, his body will be reduced in size so he may complete his part", the cat said, breathing a bit heavily. "I wish there was another less, erotic way to do this, but it needs to be done. What are you going to do now?", Uraraka asked. "I shall leave the room so you may do what you must. Also, I must assure your allies weren't teleported into something. Don't worry. It's not painful; they just won't be able to move. I wish you luck", she said before trotting off with the door opening and closing for her. She thought to herself, 'That is a kind goddess', before turning to the bed. He seemed peaceful lying there sleeping, but she had to wake him. "Deku, DEKU! I need you to wake up", she urged while she shook him.

He was slow to rise, but Urarakas persistence paid off. “Hm, Uraraka? Am I dreaming, or do you have cat ears? Why am I glowing?”, he asked groggily. The mage girl felt the top of her head, and sure enough, a pair of ears adorned it. "That's… part of why I woke you up. Just let me explain",  Uraraka asked of him. He agreed and listened to her tale. "... So to cure me of a poison I got when fighting, we need to complete this ritual a goddess that watches over your family told you about? Are you sure I’m not dreaming?”, he asked skeptically. “Deku, you have glowing runes running up your body, and I have cat ears out of nowhere; is this really hard to believe?”, she argued. “I guess you have a point. Ok, I’ll accept the help”, Midoriya said.

As soon as he accepted the help, the runes on his skin shined brightly, and he disappeared under his clothes. Uraraka lifted the collar of his shirt and saw his naked form covering his privates. She quickly dropped the collar and turned, her face turning red. “I-I’m sorry, I thought it would shrink your clothes too”, she apologized, “W-we still need to finish this thing". Midoriya tentatively walked out from inside his shirt and waited for Uraraka to take action. From the offset, he seemed to be around five or six inches tall. The mage girl was still unsure of something, so she decided to test it. "Um, Miss Cat Goddess? How soon should I complete this ritual? Would j have time to bathe?", she thought intensely. She received a response quicker than she anticipated, "It should be done as soon as possible. The longer you wait to complete, the longer it'll take to fully heal your friend".

She sighed reluctantly and sat on the bed. Midoriya watched as she removed her boots and undid the straps around her pants and shirt. Uraraka blushed heavily as she pulled down her pants and the panties that were hidden underneath after she stood. Her oversized shirt covered most of her lower half, but she couldn't hide her embarrassment. The mage girl sat back on the bed and picked up her shrunken friend. "I'm sorry your first time has to be in a state like this. You only got like this because you were protecting me. You'd probably want one of the-", she rambled off before the shrunken boy interrupted her.

"Hey, I don't blame you for anything. If anything, I owe you my life now that you're willing to go this far for me. As for that last thing… I'm glad you're healing me", he said as he looked away, blushing. Uraraka sniffled and wiped away some tears from hearing Midoriyas say that. She brought him up to her face and kissed him, leaving a thin layer of lipstick on his body. “Thank you, Midoriya. It helps to hear you say that”, Uraraka said, setting him down between her legs. Her oversized shirt blocked her entrance, but she lifted it out of the way. Thin, wiry brown hair topped closed lips. A small nub of skin sat between them.

"I… You can come closer when you want”, Uraraka said as she held her shirt up. Midoriya slowly approached the space between her thighs. He had read about what he was supposed to do in the act of intimacy once before in a book, but he would improvise what he read. He breathed in, his head swirling from the scent of sweat and light fluids emanating from her sweet spot. Midoriya carefully peeled back the hood that hid Uraraka’s clitoris and licked at the nub. His giant partner held in a moan as one of her hands grabbed one of her breasts from the outside of her shirt. He could feel her lips moisten by his actions. His member reacted by pressing up against her slit. He knelt down, inserting his arms into the closed labia, revealing the opening behind them. 

The young hero pulled himself inside Uraraka, the scent of her musk overwhelming his senses. Juices flooded from all around him as he wriggled further in. The taste of the liquid was strong but had undertones of sweetness to it. Urarakas quivered and squirmed, feeling Midoriya go deeper inside her. Her walls contracted around him, making his journey tedious. On the other hand, the mage girl was losing her mind from the sensations she was feeling. She tore off her shirt and fingered herself, lost in the pleasure Midoriya was giving her. Sweat dripped down her body the longer Midoriya took to crawl.

Through the slick, moist tunnel, he wriggled in and came to a stop when he felt something different. Midoriya felt around until he found a small hole. He surmised that he arrived at the entrance to her womb. Uraraka gasped from feeling Midoriya touch something deep within her. Her inner muscles clenched down hard on his miniature body. He grunted, more fluids entering his mouth as he held firm. He pushed his right arm through her cervix as gently as he could. Uraraka had to bite a pillow to keep her voice from screaming out. He worked his arms through and pulled himself halfway in. He kicked his legs, stirring up Uraraka even further. His member rubbed against the entrance. Uraraka screamed into the pillow as her body convulsed in pleasure. 

The convulsion Uraraka experienced pulled Midoriya in the rest of the way inside. A flood erupted from her pelvis, and she sat there basking in the afterglow. Images flashed in her brain about the completion of the ritual. She dabbed a finger in the pooling juices that spilled from her and drew a circle over where her womb was. The circle glowed pink, and she could feel her mana core context with her shrunken friend. The cat goddess appeared at the foot of the bed, its eyes glowing brightly. "Good, good. You completed the healing ritual. I'll help you to cover your actions here", she said as a flow of magic could be felt flowing from here. 

Uraraka suddenly found herself standing, fully clothed but with a shadowy figure taking place where she lay. The Cat Goddesses eyes glowed less brightly, but she seemed content with her work. "As the young lady is healed, his body will remeowterialize back on the bed. It seems his head and neck have already formed", she stated. It was true; his head and neck were back on the bed. The mage girl could still feel him within her womb. "Um, Miss Cat Goddess? Thank you for everything that you've done so far. Is there any name I can call you?", Uraraka asked. "It is of no consequence, my kitten. You prayed to your Goddess, and I answered. As for the name, I can't tell you my divine name. Should you need one to refer to me, you may call me Felicity", Felicity finished. "Nyaow, I think it's time for me to scurry away. Remember to pray if you need my help, young kitten", she said before leaping into the charm wrapped around Urarakas neck. A wave of exhaustion swept over her, and she slumped back in a chair, falling asleep.

The Next Morning:

Urarakas eyes fluttered open as the rays of the morning sun broke through the curtains. She sat up and stretched, scanning the room. At some point, Yaoyorozu returned to the room and fell asleep. Midoriyas head still peeked out from underneath the blanket that covered him. The mage girl stood up and carefully lifted the cover. He seemed to be thoroughly reformed outside of her. She felt a pang of disappointment, but she was glad he was healed. Uraraka saw he began to stir and dropped the blanket. The young hero sat up, holding his hand to his head. "Oh man, what a weird dream last night", he said. Uraraka held back the urge to charge into him and whispered, "Deku, you're ok! How are you feeling?"

"Like I was squeezed through a tunnel. W… was what I remembered from last night a dream?", he whispered back. Uraraka said nothing as a blush rose up her face. Midoriya immediately regretted the question and began to apologize. Uraraka tried to reassure him, which only made him feel more guilty. Their back and forth eventually woke up Momo. "Would you two please— oh Midoriya, you're ok. How are you feeling?" she asked, putting on her cape. He said he was fine and thanked her for the help. "Oh, how were the others once they were teleported? Were they stuck in anything", the mage girl asked. "Only myself and Jiro. She phased through my torso; we made a human 't'", Momo said, finishing her outfit. The trio walked out of the room and rejoined with everyone. 

The six ladies gathered away from the others and discussed what happened after the healing ritual. Uraraka ended up spilling the details unwillingly. "So, how did it feel? Tell us!", Mina asked her excitedly. "It… it felt divine, for lack of a better word. I never thought it would feel so good.", she tried to explain. She idly fiddled with the charm while the five girls talked amongst themselves. "Goddess", she called out in her mind, "by any chance, what happened last night be repeated without the healing?". She was left in silence for a second before she received her answer, "Yes, my kitten. Though by all means, your friends can ask the gods that watch over them". "WHAT?!", Uraraka exclaimed, to the surprise of everyone. She explained what she was just told, stunning them all. 

After their talk, the girls separated to think about the news they received. Uraraka walked around the inn until she found Midoriya training outside with his weapon. She sat and watched him train until he noticed her and stopped. He walked over to her and sat down. The pair sat there in silence as Midoriya wiped away sweat with a spare towel. “You know,” he started, “I understand if you want to keep some distance after what you had to do last night. It’s just that I think it’d be a bit lonely if you did. Plus, I didn’t hate it”. She was shocked to hear him say that. The mage girl couldn’t pick the right words to say, so she sighed, leaned against his shoulder, and said, “Thank you, Deku”. They sat together for a while before getting cleaned up and joining the others to begin their journey once more.


Chapter End Notes:

Hope you enjoyed, I may make a few more fantasy based ones later.