- Text Size +
Story Notes:

CW/Tags: Armpit, Blood, Breasts, Couple, Crush, Entrapment, Fluids, Insertion, Kissing, Lesbian, Love, Odor, Vore

Darkness, that was the environment that Mark had awoken too. Unaware of his surroundings, Mark had suddenly jolted awake from whatever had put him to sleep. His mine commanded his body to stand, only for his head to be swiftly greeted with a sharp pain.  Wherever he was at had a very low ceiling, one that he just hit. In addition, he noticed that he wasn’t laying flat. His body was curled, as if he was imprisoned inside a ball. Confusing and terror consumed Mark’s mind, he yelled into the abyss,

“Help! Someone! Can anybody hear me?”

He tried to pound against his mysterious prison. For his efforts, his hands were pulsing in pain. Whatever his prison is made of was hard and solid. As for his plea, there was nothing but silence. All Mark could do was continue and shout to see if anybody could hear his cries for help.
 
Mark sat alone in the void, whether only minutes had past or hours, he had not known. He began to lose hope of that he would be rescued at all. Suddenly however, a new sensation had been introduced. Although faint, he could hear something. A voice? Had someone been able to hear his pleads for help? Knowing that someone could be nearby, it became the batter that energized him and resumed his pleas for help, hoping that they would be heard. Mark cried out until his throat was sore, and could only wait to see if a savior would arrive. Then, he felt the ground slightly shake below him. Maybe he had been found, that his freedom was only moments away…

THAWCK 

In an instant, Mark’s world was rocked. He bounced around his confine as his body became bruised and battered from the hard wall. He riled in pain, he couldn’t tell if anything was broken. It would’ve been a mercy had he been knocked out there, but alas, he was lucid when the next shot came. Moments later, whatever caused the impact that moved his cell would return, as Mark once again heard the large noise echo throughout and his body again being bounced around like a pinball. Then, he felt his stomach try to come out of his body as he and his prison suddenly began falling. The fall only lasted seconds, and the landing was somewhat soft. Despite that, Mark’s body was still in absolute agony from the sudden violent, bumper car like roller-coaster he had just endured. 

Mark was left to wallow in his agony for a few minutes before he was once again moved around. This time, the motion felt like he was in a airplane, as if he was ascending from the ground. After moments of ascension, he came to a sudden stop, and then was violently shaken. He could hear a voice, this time much louder then before. It almost sounded like… laughter? After whatever was causing him to bounce within his cell stopped, he heard a new sound, like someone was twisting a cap off a bottle. A blinding light flashed before his eyes.

The sight that behold before him once his vision returned was one that sent chills down his spine. A beautiful woman, brown eyes and short black hair, stood before him. What caused Mark to quiver before her was that her face was the size of a billboard. He could see his reflection from her window like eyes as both of them were looking at him. Soon, the source of the voice he had been hearing, the one who he hoped to be his savior, boomed into his ears.

“Looks like you won yourself a cute boy there Julia, whatcha gonna do with him?”

The speaker wasn’t the woman that took up his view, it came from behind. Clasping at his ears, Mark slowly turned around to address the speaker, a woman the same size as the one now behind him. An equally beautiful woman with long ginger hair, freckles, and sky blue eyes. Her eyes looked like two massive swimming po- no- lakes. She looked at him with a playful smile.

"I’m not sure Sophia, I didn’t think you would let me score so easily…”

Sophia and Julia, those were names of who held him. With the ringing in his ears, Mark could barely react to what the two titanesses were talking about, but his mind soon registered the words of the ginger. Panic once again slithered into Mark’s body as he realize his situation.

”Give him to me Julia, I have a wonderful idea.”

“No way! I know you’re going to have more toys then me anyways… but… I’ve thought of a way of how we could spice up our little game.”

The black haired girl dropped Mark onto the table they were playing on, where he landed on his stomach. When Mark landed on the table, he took noticed of the green surface. As he got up, he saw what had kept him prisoner. He was surrounded by Billiard balls, these two giants were playing a game of pool! If he was inside one of them, that could only mean that each ball had…
“Since you’re the first one out, I’ll cut you a little deal. Heh little.  If you can avoid being hit by any of these balls during the game, you’ll be given an antidote and be set free! But given your size, and it seems you don’t look so good already, I don’t think you’ll stand much of a chance anyways. If you do get hit, better hope it gives you a swift death.”

Mark had no choice on whether or not he would participate in the game. He could only watch in horror as the ginger giant grabbed her stick and began to start lining up her shot, and he just happened to be right next to the white ball…

Amber held herself in the fetal position. She had no clue where she was at, only that it was dark, cramped, and she was awoken by a loud smack, which brutally shook her awake. Her claustrophobia only made things worst, she kept rapidly breathing. After the force that woke her up, it had been relatively quiet, but she though she could hear someone talking. Suddenly, she heard a light tap, as if someone was trying to contact her. Then suddenly, her confinement was violently struck, followed by the sudden sensation of falling.


Minutes later, Amber would feel herself start flying up, as if she was bungee jumping. As she was trying to gain her bearings, a bright light suddenly flooded into her prison, blinding her for seconds. Once her vision returned, she would be greeted by the massive face of a gorgeous ginger woman. Her face, her beautiful smile, left Amber in a trance.

”Looks like I won myself a pretty girl. But not as pretty as you darling~”

Reality soon returned to Amber as a shadow broke her out of her daze, as a giant hand of the ginger came down to pick her up. She screamed as her captor’s skin encased her, bringing her closer to her massive face. It was then Amber saw another giant woman behind the ginger, this one sporting black hair. Amber would be moved onto the palm of the other giant as her ginger captor began to poke at her with her meaty finger. She felt her body being violated, as the giant began to feel her feet, then her legs, then her stomach, and then finally her breasts.

“Wow, her boobs are huge! Probably larger than yours Juls, well, it used to be larger than yours.” the ginger would comment. “Maybe I should show her how massive my chest is compared to hers~.”

The ginger plucked her from the other giant’s palm and dropped her on top of a bouncy surface. It only took moments for Amber to realize that she had been dropped on top of the ginger’s breasts. She tried to gain her composure on her new environment, but the ginger had other plans. She began poking at her, pushing her until she fell in between her breasts. The two enormous bags of flesh swallowed her up, as she slowly slid down. The pressure and heat were suffocating, and Amber did her best to push against the heavy soft flesh. Whenever she would push against the flesh, she it would retaliate with two swift squeezes. Then, the pressure began to build, and build, and build as if she was trapped inside of a cardboard baler. All she could do was scream in agony, as she felt every bone in body snap. In an instant, she became nothing more than a red stain in between her captor’s massive breasts.

In the abyss, Jose struggled to not vomit on himself. It was bad enough his body had been battered by the sudden impact of whatever was attacking his prison. Due to the most recent impact however, his cell was spinning like a top, and it had been doing so for about a minute While he was able to hold in his own puke for the time being, he was incredibly dizzy and was fading between consciousness. While it was impossible for him to tell time within the darkness, it had felt like a few minutes had past and whatever was attacking him must of went away. Then, he landed face first into his enclosure from a sudden impact, knocking him out.

Slowly, Jose began to awaken. In combination from the dizziness from the spinning and the most likely concussion he received from the strike that knocked him out, his head was writhing in pain. His vision was blurry and his hearing was muffled, as his senses were sill recovering. From what he could see and hear however were two massive oval like blobs and two deafening noises that only served to make his headache worse. He tried to get up, but the ground beneath him seemed to be unstable.

As his visioned returned, maybe it had been better if he didn’t reawaken at all. The two blobs turned out to be faces, giant faces. While the women were beautiful, it didn’t take away that they shouldn’t have been so large. He tried to back away, as if he could escape from them, only to realize that the unstable ground he was standing on was a hand! While his sight had mostly returned, his hearing did not. Whenever the giants would speak, all it sounded like was an air horn being blown into his ear.

Even without his hearing, he could tell the two giants were not to be trusted. They looked at him with mischievous smiles, looking at him, and back at each other while chatting. All Jose could do was sit there and fear what they made planned for him. During their conversation, the ginger hair girl had a shocked look on her face, as if she was asking her friend if she was sure about something. He then watched as she began to lift her right arm up, exposing her armpit. From where he was at, he could smell the odor coming off of it… and suddenly he was getting closer to it.

Jose was pressed firmly onto the sweaty pit, the odor assaulting his senses. He could feel himself being rubbed against it, becoming covered in sweat droplets and dead skin. Within his prison, he was able to hold in his bodily fluids. Here, with his killer headache and the foulest odor he could ever smell, he didn’t have the strength, vomiting onto the skin of his tormentor. The one was who rubbing him into her partner’s armpit must’ve witness him doing so, as he could hear some sort of gasp. Then, to even further his torture, she began to rub him against the spot where he vomited, adding onto the list of things he was covered in.

Eventually, the black hair girl grew bored of playing with her toy, and released her pressure on poor Jose. He stuck to the ginger’s armpit, like a fly stuck on flypaper. At this point, he was barely conscious, fading in and out due to all the abuse his mind and body had suffered. He could hardly tell that the ginger was beginning to put her arm down, slowly sealing him into a tomb of flesh. Once encased, the heat radiating from her body turned it into a sauna. Jose could feel the pressure of his tomb slowly growing stronger. As if a final act of mercy from his body, Jose finally passed out. Away he passed, without having to feel his body popping like a grape within the ginger’s armpit.   

Julia watched in ecstasy as her wife turned the tiny man she had won from her ball become nothing more than a red stain in her armpit. Once she had felt him pop, Sophia had raised her arm once more, to inspect her work. His body was flatten, with a red ring of death surrounding. Sophia giggled, gosh did Julia love hearing her wife laugh. As she was admiring her work, Julia went in and licked her armpit. She didn’t mind the her scent, in fact she loved it. She envied the tiny man being able to be surrounded in her lovely scent and flesh. She took a long lick, tasting all of her salty sweat and the remains of their latest toy.


”What? Hey! Ew Juls! That’s so gross!”

“Come on now Sophy, what’s the matter? It’s not like you’ve done anything dirty with my body before. Remember that time when you…”

”Hey! That was one time! And I was just curious how they would taste covered in your… nevermind! Just for that, I’ll stop going easy on you!”

Julia was glad she didn’t wipe her out from the start, since she was a competitive poolplayer. She enjoyed the game they had played, but she knew it had to end eventually. Sophia lined up her shot, and stuck the white ball, knocking two of her balls into the pockets. The tiny man she had opened at the start of their game was nearly squished between the white ball and the #7 striped ball. He already tried to cheat before, by resting on the table before she flicked him off. She was amazed he lasted so long. Sophia lined up another shot, and sinked another ball into the pocket. It wasn’t log until the 8-ball was in her sights, and into the pocket as well.

”Looks like that’s game honey. Maybe you should’ve waited to put that guy into my armpit, because I feel exhausted!” chimed Sophia.

”Aw, I wanted more turns to play with our toys.” she pouted.

“Well… if you behave this time, maybe I’ll let you play with one of mine.” Sophia began to collect all of the balls she had sunk, laying them all on the pool table. She dumped the tiny person from the first ball into her hand. A young woman, one that almost looked like her in fact. She was unconscious as well, and didn’t seem to be waking up anytime soon.

”Looks like you killed her with your mad skills.”

”No no, she’s still breathing. You know I don’t like playing with dead ones, it takes the fun out of it.” Sophia dumped the first victim onto the table and began to open up the rest, each one also knocked out. Then she reached to the 8-ball. Upon opening it, she revealed, just another random person they had kidnapped for the game.

“Did you think just because it was the 8-ball, there was going to be someone special inside? How cliché do you think I am?”

Sophia gathered all of her newly won prizes into her hands and pondered what she was going to do with them all… for about a second. “I know we had dinner just before this, but I could really go for some desert right now.” Julia watched as she began to deposit a tiny into her mouth, savoring them for a moment, and then swallowing them whole. She looked at her wife, like a dog begging for a treat, as she consumed each one. “Like I said, if you behave, you might get to have one.”

Bored of eating unconscious victims, Sophia took one of them and licked them, hoping to wake them up. A tiny man on her hand began to stir awake, enough to register the giant mouth that was open before him. His scream was quickly muted as he was into her mouth and was quickly sent to the same chamber with the rest of his fellow prisoners. Eventually, there was only one morsel remaining, the girl that looked like Julia.

“I saved her just for you, I figured you might like eating your doppelganger.”

Julia plucked the tiny girl from her hand, and shoved her face first into her lips. She licked her tiny face until she was awake and felt her squirm inside her lips. Once she began moving, she looked deep into the eyes of her wife, shaking the lower half of her prey.

”if you think I’m kissing you after you licked my armpit, you’re disgusting. I have higher standards then being some weird degena-”

Julia had cut off her wife mid-sentence by wrapping her arms around her and forcibly kiss her. Sophia groaned in disgust for a moment, before closing her eyes and deeply kissed her in return. Their tongues wrestled for control of the tiny girl that was now trapped within their passionate kiss. They could feel the vibrations coming off her body as she cried for mercy. Sophia was able to savour her taste as well, also tasting bits of herself, before they unlocked and she pushed the tiny into her lover’s mouth. Julia licked her lips, and swallowed her treat.

Mark could only watch in horror as the two giantesses massacred all those poor people, as if they weren’t people at all. The sick pleasure they took from it. But, he had survived, a deals a deal he thought to himself, one they had to honor. After the last victim was swallowed, the ginger hair girl, the one called Sophia, took noticed of him.

”Huh, aw shit, you actually survived.” her voiced boomed. “An anditote, that’s what we promised you right? Well fine, I guess we’ll go find it. Juls, go find the antidote for me please.”

As she left, Sophia loomed over the tiny Mark, planting her elbows parallel from each other, with her face hovering about him. “So bug, what did you think of our little game huh? Pretty neat right?”

Mark could only look at her with disgust, the pride she took from ending all those lives. “You two are monsters, I don’t know how you two could take such sick fucking pleasure from what you did. Those were people! I am a person! How could you think of such a twisted game?”

”Pipe down there you little squeak toy,” she replied while blowing her breath all over Mark, knocking him down, “you wouldn’t want to upset me just before you can reach for the finish line?”

Mark realized the trouble his emotions could bring him, and sat quietly until the other giant returned with a tiny plastic cup, something that probably came out of a dollhouse. She gently placed it in front of him, making sure not to spill anything out. Mark looked into the cup, the liquid was rather clear, and a bit thick due to it barely moving when he picked up the cup.

”Go on now,” Sophia demanded, “we don’t got all night now.”

Mark moved the cup to his lips, he thought about how he was able to escape from this nightmare, how he would bring these two demons to justice and avenge those who had perished, how he would- Upon taking a sip, he gagged and dropped the cup and cough out the liquid. The black hair girl, Julia, began to erupt into a thunderous laughter. “How did you like the taste of my spit you freak?”

Sophia wrapped herself around her partner as she began to chuckle as well. “You really thought we would let you go? We must’ve given you some good brain damage. You’ve seen our faces, of course we can’t let you go, how stupid do you think we are?” Mark could only stand there in shock and disbelief as Sophia’s giant fingers plucked him from the table.

”Listening to your speech, thinking you had a future… it was so arousing. Since you survive for this long, I think you still deserve an aware, one I think most men would be envious of!” She unwrapped herself from Julia and reach down towards her pants, pulling them forward so that Mark could get a good look at the new abyss he was about to enter. “Since you enjoy tasting my wife’s fluids, you’ll enjoy this even more.” as she then drops Mark into Julia’s panties.

Mark had returned to the abyss once more. Once he had bounced off the fabric that made of her captor’s underwear, he would see light for the final time as Sophia released her grip of Julia’s pants. At the bottom of Julia’s panties, the floor was slimy. It was clear she had being gaining pleasure from her vile acts from before, Mark discovered just how much pleasure she was receiving. Mark didn’t just have to worry about the sticky fluid that coated him, he had to deal with the heat that generated from her privates, as well as the intense smell. Mark didn’t want to die, his body still trying to put up a fight, but he knew deep down, it was over for him.

In the darkness, he felt something begin to push him from behind. Mark couldn’t see Julia’s vagina, but he could definitely now feel it as he was swiftly pressed against it. The lips surrounded his body as the fluids leaking from it coated his entire body. Tried as he might, he couldn’t prevent some of it from entering his mouth. He knew what was going on, he knew he couldn’t fight his fate. Mark was pushed deeper into Julia’s pussy by Sophia’s fingers, his body becoming more mangled by the powerful thrusts and his skin burning from the feminine pre-cum that coated him . All he could do was wait, wait until his life too was ended by the giant couple as he became just another victim in their sick twisted game of love.

Chapter End Notes:
Thanks for reading! Once the contest ends, I plan on uploading an extended version of the ending. If you have any suggestions, I may just include them in the extended version... 

And as always, feel free to leave a review.