- Text Size +

Parker slowly moved the pool skimmer through the water, collecting the leaves, twigs, and cottonwood seeds that had accumulated in the large in-ground pool behind the luxurious countryside mansion. The Carlyle home was one of the larger ones on his route, and while he was used to dealing with wealthy people the Carlyles were on another level from the usual McMansions owned by the doctors, attorneys, and other educated sorts in the area, this was a family with real money.

It made him nervous.

It’s just a job, he thought, licking his lips, just clean their pool, it’s no different form anyone else’s… it’s just a little bigger.

It wasn’t just the family’s money that made him uneasy though, it was the young heiress and her friend, clad in skimpy swimwear across the water from him. The two had been eyeing him on and off, occasionally waving and giggling as they sipped on a pair of margaritas beneath the blazing sun.

The first was Sofia, a dark-skinned brunette who was often around the Carlyle home when he was there, with an athletic and toned body it was hard not to stare as she lounged in a bright green bikini that left little to the imagination.

As far as Parker could tell she was friends with the heiress of the house, Cynthia Carlyle, a freshly graduated and college bound blonde princess who was spending her summer lounging by a pool while her peers labored away at summer jobs. She was stunning of course, and oddly she seemed… talkative, when he was around, but he could never tell if she was genuinely being friendly, or just messing with him.

Just ignore them, he thought, chewing his lip as girlish giggles rang out behind him.

“Fuck me, your poolboy is hot,” Sofia drawled, adjusting her sunglasses and sipping her drink.

“I know right?” Cynthia giggled, leaning up slightly. “I’ve tried to get his attention a few times now this summer, I think he’s scared of me or something.” She shot a mischievous glance at Sofia, then smirked, “Do you want to fuck with him?”

“What did you have in mind?” the other girl asked, grinning in response.

Cynthia leaned over, pulling her keychain up from where she’d left it by her phone. She slowly raised the small silver cylinder up to Sofia, gently waving the device back and forth. For all the world it looked like an ordinary laser pointer, but Sofia knew better.

“A shrink ray?” Sofia asked with a smirk.

“Daddy wanted me to have one for college in the fall,” she mused, “a little self defense tool just in case… I think I want to do something else with it though.” She stood up, beckoning for Sofia to follow her as the two girls approached the unsuspecting pool boy.

“Hey Parker,” Cynthia giggled, startling Parker as he turned around.

Oh god they’re so hot, he thought before he could stop himself. With the tanning lotion still glistening on their skin and the soft coconut scent coming off them, they were like a pair of summer angels. He forced himself to give a shaky smile.

“H-Hey Cynthia, just gotta check the chlorine levels and I’m done,” he stammered.

“Is your job fun?” Cynthia asked casually.

“Uh, well I’m just trying to get some money for school in the fall,” he said uncertainly, “fun isn’t really what I’m after…”

“I think you should come take a swim with us,” Cynthia said.

“That’s against company policy,” Parker replied without thinking.

Cythina huffed and rolled her eyes, “We won’t tell if you don’t… you deserve a little fun,” she giggled, holding her keychain behind her back as she rocked on her heels, “and we want to have some fun, what do you think?”

Parker did a double take, Is Cynthia Carlyle hitting on you? From the way the pair of girls giggled the answer was yes. Parker considered his options, Is this really something worth tossing your job away over? This is the last house of the day… He glanced at Cynthia, who winked at him, Yeah, it’s worth it, he decided.

“Uh… okay,” he muttered, “Let me go grab a swimsuit and-“

“Don’t worry about it,” Cynthia said, holding up her shrink ray, letting it dangle her keys and draw his eye. “You know what this is?”

He gulped, “Uh… yeah.” Of course she’d have a shrink ray…

“I haven’t gotten to use it yet,” she said with a mischievious smile, “I was thinking we could have a lot of fun if you want to be our little pool toy?”

Pool toy? He tried to remember everything he’d heard about shrink rays before they’d come out a few years back, they were supposed to be totally safe… but would he be safe in the hands of these two girls?

Cynthia stepped forward, putting the device into his hand and reaching down, curling his fingers around it. He started at her touch, and how soft her hand was.

She giggled and leaned up to his ear, “You’ll have fun, I promise,” she said softly.

“Okay, sure,” he breathed.

“It’s set for six inches,” Cynthia said, stepping back to Sofia, “I want you to do it to yourself.”

His heart pounded, looking down at the silver device. Parker slowly let out a breath, then aimed the silvery device up at his chest, a blinking “6” was next to the dial on the side.

“He’s not going to do it Cynthia,” Sofia laughed, “he’s going to chicken out!”

Parker growled, then brought his hand up to the dial, slowly moving it downward, “Oh really?” he asked with a forced smirk, showing them the blinking “1 inch” display.

“Oh damn,” Sofia laughed, “I take it back!”

Cynthia just watched eagerly, and they went silent as they waited, suspense filling the air as they all wondered if he would really do it. Parker’s eyes traced up to Cynthia’s again, and he grinned as their gazes met.

Fuck it.

He pressed the button to activate the shrink ray, and his world seemed to glow and spin as his clothes flew away from his skin, becoming massive circus tents in the breeze as he shot down. He heard the shrink ray itself clatter to the tiled patio somewhere in the distance, an echoing sound like a faraway construction site as he blinked, taking in the now much larger world from the crater of his own pooled pants and underwear.

“Oh my god, he did it!” Sofia cackled, jumping in the air and clapping her hands.

“Parker?” Cynthia whispered, falling to her knees as she loomed over him, a mountainous expanse that blocked out the hot summer sun. “Oh wow,” she laughed, bending down and pinching him between her fingers.

Parker was helpless as the soft pads enveloped him, rocketing him into the air as the blonde stood back up, bringing the bug sized boy to her face for a closer look. He gripped the ridges of her finger out of reflex as the pairs of truck sized eyes focused in on him, the pair of girls fighting waves of smug jubilation as they looked at his self-inflicted reduction.

“Let me see him!” Sofia said, grabbing him from the other girl.

Parker’s world rolled as he tumbled down the girl’s palm, her fingers rising around him like the bars to some massive cage as her face loomed overhead. Her hot breath traced over him, a warm humid wind that ruffled his hair as she studied him like a captured beetle.

“I always fucking knew you were ripped,” Sofia whispered, biting her lip.

“I-I work out!” he stammered with a grin.

“You’re right up by my face and I can just barely hear you,” Sofia mused, squinting. “Is that…” a low giggle rose in her throat, eventually giving way to laughter, “Cynthia, he’s got a boner!”

“No way!” Cynthia pushed her friend to the side, struggling to get a look at the tiny pool boy as he rolled across her palm from the impact. Parker fought the urge to cover himself as the second pair of all seeing eyes gazed down at him. “W-Wow,” she stammered, her own face going red a moment. She cleared her throat, “well we are pretty hot, hey Sof, this whole thing’s gone far enough, let’s regrow this guy and-“

“No way, he’s having a great time being tiny, and we haven’t even gotten started yet!” Sofia replied, yanking him away again.

Cynthia looked at him a moment, then grinned, “Is that true Parker? Do you like being tiny so far? If you want to be big again before our fun really starts… well, the shrink ray’s right over there.”

The two girls leaned in, eager for his answer, Cynthia seems… into me? He blinked a moment, I’ve come this far, he thought, giving a smile.

“NO WAY!” he shouted as loud as he could, “Like you said, we’re just getting started!”

“Fuck yeah,” Sofia said, reaching behind her back.

“What are you doing?” Cynthia asked.

“Our pool toy’s being pretty bold, I feel like we should return the favor,” Sofia explained, yanking on the knot of her string bikini. A moment later the swim top fell to the tile, joining Parker’s own clothing as Sofia’s enormous tanned globes sprang free. Cynthia laughed and reached behind her own back, and soon both statuesque colossal beauties were topless, their hill sized breasts towering over him from his position on Sofia’s hand and rendering him speechless.

“Biggest titties you’ve ever seen, right?” Sofia cooed.

Parker’s world lurched as her hand brought him up to her dark nipple, pressing him into it. He grunted as he was slammed into the dimpled flesh, the coconut smell of tanning lotion filling his nostrils as her fingers circled him around the brown areola playfully.

“Give him here!” Cynthia giggled, reaching for the tiny man.

“No way!” Sofia laughed, “Race you for him!” With that she turned and tossed Parker overhand into the pool, for a moment the two girls watched as his tiny form flew through the air like a tossed pebble, his scream of surprise echoing slightly before the small *thunk* of him hitting the water reached them.

“Sof, you bitch!” Cynthia laughed, pulling back from the pool and sprinting towards it as she saw the other girl doing the same.

Parker felt like he’d been dropped into the center of a vast ocean, though as he looked at the rippling waves overhead he found that his lungs didn’t burn. He gasped as his head rose above the surface, the small waves of the backyard pool bobbing him like breakers in an ocean surf as he blinked the chlorine out of his stinging eyes.

“WOOOH!” Cynthia screamed, launching herself into a cannonball as Sofia did the same right behind her.

Parker’s eyes went wide as he saw the two girls in almost slow motion. He turned to paddle away but it was hopless, like a pair of twin meteors the girls impacted the water, sending a veritable tsunami his way. The wave smacked into him, tossing him beneath the surface again as the two laughing girls surfacing drove massive currents that seemed to buffet him about.

Again he felt no sudden burning in his lungs as he flailed uselessly below the surface, No need to breathe, he thought wildly, benefits of being tiny I guess?

After a few moments more of swirling around in the current below the water, he finally managed to fight his way back to the surface again, his world buffeted as the two girls playfully splashed at each other. Each of their movements caused the waves to roil and rise around him, and he tried to wave for their attention as they both eagerly searched for him.

“There he is!” Cynthia laughed, pointing at his bobbing form. She shot a quick glance at Sofia, smirking gleefully as she slowly lowered herself into the water.

“Uh oh,” Sofia laughed, crossing her arms.

“What!?” Parker shouted, looking around for Cynthia. At his size the surface of the water was like an ocean, and he couldn’t easily see where the massive blonde had gone once she’d submerged.

“Badum,” Sofia said softly, imitating the theme from “Jaws.” “Badum Badum Badum,” she kept going, her smile growing wider as the tune picked up.

Parker’s eyes went wide as he realized the implication, and he looked down into the water to see a monstrously huge girl opening her mouth as she surfaced right below him. He screamed as he was lifted into the air, the enormous lips scooping him out of the water like an orca capturing a seagull as Cynthia breached the surface.

Her mouth, he realized, heart pounding, I’m in her- He shouted as her tongue playfully buffeted him around, letting the alkaline tasting pool water run out of her open maw as the massive appendage kept him from escaping with it.

*pft*

He found himself hurtled downward into her cupped palms, blinking as he realized his hair was no longer mussed with pool water, but with Cynthia’s stick spit. The girl just giggled overhead, biting her lip and gently jostling him with her thumb, enjoying the way he helplessly rolled back and forth across the surface of her palm.

“How’s he taste?” Sofia called.

“Like chlorine,” she called back. She glanced back down at him, “Still enjoying yourself?” she asked with a grin.

“YES!” he shouted, looking at her bare chest with a grin. She saw where he was looking and smirked, letting her finger trace over her own pink nipple for a moment, teasing him.

“I feel like going on the High-Dive,” she said in a low voice, “Care to join me?”

He gulped, “T-That’s a big drop at this size,” he said, looking up at it. The Carlyles didn’t quite have an Olympic high dive, but it was certainly high enough, looming ominously over the deep end of the family’s expansive pool.

“You’ll ride with me,” she said reassuringly, wading towards the edge of the pool.

“Oh, this’ll be good,” Sofia laughed, relaxing against the pool stairs in the shallows as she watched Cynthia climb out, the tiny Parker still in hand.

She paused as she got to the ladder, looking down at him. A playful, almost predatory look came over her, and she giggled a moment. Parker felt his stomach lurch as he was lowered down to her shimmering pink bikini bottoms. He felt his mouth go dry as he saw her pull them away from her taut lower belly, exposing her bare lips, waxed clean and clear. She gently dropped him in, laughing as he bounced against the pink fabric, sliding up against a pussy that was bigger than he was.

“Just stay in there, I wouldn’t want to lose you,” she said with a wink.

Cynthia released the swimsuit, letting it go back into place and slamming him against her. Parker tried to adjust his position, causing her to shiver as she started climbing the diving board ladder. He could smell her arousal even over the aroma of the cool chlorine and coconutty suntan lotion that clung to both of them, and the warmth of her most intimate place billowed over him as he felt himself rising with each rung of the ladder she climbed.

She’s really into this, he realized, she’s not just fucking with me, she really likes me… or likes tiny me at least?

Cynthia finally reached the top of the diving board, strutting to the end with a supreme confidence of a pretty rich girl in her own backyard. Parker couldn’t see anything but the pink hued light that made it’s way through the bikini bottoms, but his stomach lurched again as she leapt into the air, and a moment later the water rushed up, slamming him into her soft lips in a way that made her gasp beneath the water’s surface, the bubbles racing up with her as she surfaced.

“Gold medal material,” Sofia called, clapping sarcastically, “Did your passenger slip out?”

“Nope,” Cynthia said, swimming through the pool over to the other girl, “he’s still right where I left him.”

“Damn, you gonna let him come up for air?” Sofia asked, leaning against the pool’s edge.

“When he’s that small he won’t need to breathe for like an hour,” she said dismissively. She joined Sofia against the pool’s edge, “He’s right up against the gates,” she said with a smirk.

“Let’s send him in,” Sophia said, moving in front of Cynthia.

“Wait,” the blonde squeaked, “What are you-“ She gasped as Sophia’s hand went under the water, going between her legs and pressing firmly on the tiny man trapped in her swimwear.

Parker felt the force against his back, forcing him into the eagerly parting lips in front of him and into the soft embrace of Cynthia’s pussy. He flailed, panicking slightly as it seemed to close around him, his flailing motion arousing the gigantic girl and causing her to clench her legs tight, forcing him even further in.

Cynthia gasped, “S-Sof you bitch!” she giggled.

“Feel good?” the tanned girl teased, lifting her finger over the edge of the bikini bottoms and slowly letting the digit slide in.

Parker’s world shook as Sofia slowly began fingering the girl he was trapped within, and he felt the soft walls undulate and squeeze around him as he was drawn deeper, the rising orgasm of the massive woman vibrating him through the water as he squirmed helplessly.

“Oh yeah,” Cynthia muttered, tilting her head back as she came, sighing loudly as her pleasure spiked and the tiny man within her was finally allowed to go still. Lazily she reached down, pushing Sofia’s hand away with mild annoyance as she fished around in her bikini bottoms.

Parker felt himself drifting listlessly within the net of the swimsuit, the battering he’d taken within her having taken any energy he’d had out of him. The familiar fingers pinched around him, drawing him out again. He let himself breathe as he breached the water’s surface, heaving in the center of Cynthia’s palm as the two girls looked down on him again, smug and knowing looks on their faces as they took in his exhausted form.

“You doing okay Parker?” Cynthia asked.

“That was… AMAZING!” he shouted, laughing as he wiped a mix of Cynthia’s cum and pool water out of his eyes.

“God damn,” Sofia muttered, “I don’t think you’re going to be able to scare this one off Cynth.”

Cynthia gave him an odd look, then smiled, “Is that right, I can’t scare you off?”

“Nope!” he called, “seriously, this has been wild, we could do this every weekend!”

Cynthia smirked, turning and pulling herself out of the pool, closing her fingers around the tiny man. Sofia cocked an eyebrow, but followed after her, stepping out of the pool as the blonde went back to where their margarita glasses were still waiting by their pool chairs, no doubt now lukewarm.

“I’ve got one last little game of chicken,” Cynthia said, playfully holding him over her glass.

Parker felt himself falling through the air again, splashing into the lime and tequila, his legs treading below him as he looked up at the giant blonde’s face. The cocktail sloshed slightly as she lifted the glass up, bringing it closer to her smiling face as she studied the newest ingredient.

“I’m going to finish my drink,” she said, “and you’re going to yell for me to stop when you get too scared. Sound good?”

He gulped, but forced a cocky grin, “Sure, drain this thing, you won’t hear a peep from me!”

Cynthia gave a small smile, and slowly tipped the glass towards her lips. Parker’s heart raced as the current started to sweep him towards her open mouth, a black chasm that would suck him down without a thought.

“Oh damn, you’re going to swallow him!?” Sofia said excitedly, leaning close as the tiny man paddled furiously against the lime green river.

Cynthia didn’t smile, just letting her rumbling giggle trail up the glass as Parker was swept closer and closer to her mouth with each passing second.

She won’t do it, he thought desperately, she’s just messing with you!

The long slow gulp of each sip of the drink sent doubt into the pit of his stomach, and he felt rising panic as he was pulled closer.

“Uh oh,” Sofia laughed, her giant face looming over him and enjoying every moment of his predicament, “you better swim faster buddy!”

At the very last second, when he was about to cry out desperately for her to stop, her lip came down, letting him tumble into it like an inflatable raft as she declined to gulp him down with the rest of the drink. Her bright blue eyes looked down on him with an aura of amusement, and slowly she separated the glass from her mouth. She swirled him in the remaining bit of margarita a moment, regarding him playfully.

“I think we’ve met the first guy who’s too cool for us,” Cynthia laughed.

Parker rested in the soft pit of Cynthia’s bellybutton, his legs flopped up over the side like an innertube as she floated gently through the pool on the inflatable mattress. The soft scent of the coconut suntan oil, fresh from a second coat to protect from the harsh sun overhead, filled his nostrils as he relaxed, enjoying the warm sensation of the rays from above, and the giant girl he rested on.

They’d played games with him in the pool for another few hours, and then Sofia had gone home, leaving him, still tiny, alone with Cynthia. The afternoon had taken on a lazy, subdued air, and the pair had spent the last twenty minutes simply drifting lazily on the raft.

“So Parker,” Cynthia drawled finally, leaning up so she could see him, “it’s been fun hanging out with you today… I think you should come by more, not just when the pool needs cleaning.”

His heart leapt, “Y-Yeah, okay!”

“For now though,” she looked up at the sun, which was slowly beginning to drift lower in the sky, “for now… why don’t you stay for dinner? My parents are in Europe on business, we’d have the house to ourselves… I’ll even regrow you, if you want.”

“Sure, I’d love that!” he shouted with a grin.

“Great!” she sighed, leaning back again, “Let’s just float here a little longer then…”

Parker leaned back against, resting in her bellybutton again and fighting a goofy smile, this summer is going to be amazing…

Chapter End Notes:

As mentioned in the summary this is my entry for the giantessworld discord June 2023 summer writing contest, hope you enjoyed, have a great summer!