- Text Size +
Story Notes:

I’ve been just reading stories for a while, this is my first one, please let me know what you all think!

Author's Chapter Notes:


Juliette is a 19 year old college student, the beautiful woman is quite athletic, finding herself being the star of the best soccer team.


Juliette recently just got done working out, her body drenched in sweat that flowed down her dark skin, the girl walked through the coege halls in workout spandex shorts, with a short skirt, and wearing a very plain tank top, so the world could see all of the sweat she had worked up.


Yet her best friend wasn’t very much akin to her..


Beth is a fellow classmate to her, and they’ve been friends since kindergarten. Beth has a rather dark exterior, wearing all black and usually dressing up in a gothic fashion, at times even wearing black lipstick to compliment her attire.


While Juliette, didn’t care what stupid feminine standards individuals tried to hold her to. She usually just wears tomboyish outfits such as tank tops, basketball shorts, and workout spandex, sometimes with a small skirt.. but that’s the most she’ll do. 


Juliette was different from her friend Beth, in the sense that Beth LOVED women, much more than Beth did at least, in fact, if Beth was anyone else but her best friend, she probably would’ve fell for her.


Instead, Juliette, through the entire time she’s met her best friend Beth, has had a HUGE crush on Beth’s sister.. 29 year old Ava.


Beth and Ava are both aware of Juliette’s crush, as Juliette has not only told Beth, but has asked Ava out and tried to throw herself at her many times, delusionally talking about how they’re meant to be together and how they love each other.


Of course, Ava rejected her every time with disgust, wanting nothing more than for her to leave her alone with her creepy obsession and improbable dreams of the twos dream life together, going into a creepy amount of detail of what Juliette wanted to do with her. 


Ava had rejected this girl time and time again, not only because she was far younger than her and she has had a boyfriend nearly the entire time she’s known her, but also.. because Ava would never be interested in another woman.. besides, Ava had a child now, she was even more irritated and disgusted by Juliette’s suggestions than she was when she was younger.


But that could all change today.. as Juliette has discovered limitless powers she holds.. the ability to shape people into anything she so desires.


Juliette had asked her friend Beth to go over to her house today, to finally test her new abilities on someone who mattered.. But Juliette would never target Ava without Beth’s permission, she has far  too much love and respect for her childhood friend to do such a thing. Of course, for anyone else, Beth wouldn’t give up her sister no matter what she was offered, but since her and Juliette were so close, if she gave her to anyone, it would be Juliette. So, she decided to bring a few bargaining chips, including…


——————


“All right team, looking good! I like how you’re all doing! I’ll be back in 5!” Spoke a rather deep voice, as he walked over to the men’s locker room.


That voice was none other than Adam, captain of the football team of Beth and Juliette’s college, along with Juliette, the soccer team leader, he was the most known athlete in the college.


Many girls in the college had a crush on Adam, and Beth was no exception, having known Adam since high school, where he’s been in a relationship the entire time. She never had a chance, since Adam has had a girlfriend, a cheerleader named Layla,  since pretty much the entire time she’s known him. Besides, she knew she wasn’t his type, as much as she hoped he could be hers, it wasn’t possible.. until..


Adam didn’t fit the bill for most meathead athletes, as he was quite studious and spent a lot of his time that wasn’t spent on his team, studying, so his grades never suffered as a result of his hobby.


Adam entered the men’s locker room, closing the door behind him to take a break and change.


He took the close off of his body, and as he opened his locker to get his clothes, he heard the door opening.


He was confused at first, but thought nothing of it, assuming to be a member of his team.


“Hey, who is it? I said I’d be back in 5.. Did you need something too?” He asked, curious what his “team member” desired.


Without any words spoken, he heard footsteps inching closer to him, until the figure fully emerged in front of him.


“Hello, Adam!!” A feminine voice erupted.


“Oh, Layla.. why are you in the men’s locker room.” Adam asked with an annoyed tone.


“Whaaat? I can’t see my lovely boyfriend when I want to? You’ve been real busy lately and I just wanted to see you again!” Layla said with a hint of sadness in her voice.


“Oh.. I’m sorry, that’s my fault.. it’s just so hard to balance everything, I haven’t made enough time for you. I assure you, next week we’ll have plenty of time t-!” Adam stopped talking, as he heard the men’s locker room door open itself again.


*CRRRRRRRK*


Very slowly, as if someone was doing a very poor job of not letting their presence be known.


“You know I can hear you, right? You’re not gonna sneak up on me.” Adam said with a laugh, assuming it was a teammate once again.


Then the individual turned the corner, and he was greeted with the face of Juliette, which greatly confused both Adam and Layla.


“Heyyyy, look at this lovely couple together!” Juliette said teasingly.


“W-why are you here, this is Adams locker room! Go to a different one!” The cheerleader Layla said aggressively


“Juliette, this is the men’s locker room, I think you mistook it for the women’s..” Adam said as he scratched his head, assuming the tomboy athlete made a simple mistake, ignoring his girlfriends jealousy.


“Nope! I went to the right one, and better yet.. I went here for Adam, but here I am, with a two for one deal!! Beth will be able to do whatever she wants with both of you now!” Juliette spoke with a joyous tone, as she lifted her hand up in front of the confused couple.


“Keep that wench Beth away from Adam! And get out of here, we WILL be reporting you!” Layla said in anger at hearing the name of Beth, who she’s aware has a crush on her longtime lover.


“What are you talking about? And Beth? I told her I’m not interested.. Look, Juliette, you have to leav-!” Adam found himself cut off, as a ray of light shot from Juliette’s hands, and before Layla and Adam knew it, the world around them shifted.


Everything was giant! But upon closer inspection, everything was small.. including.


“WHAT THE HELL, HOW DID SHE GET SO LARGE?!” Adam asked, terrified, as he looked up at the giant Juliette, seeing up her short skirt unwillingly, only seeing her crotch and rear which was clad in spandex shorts, the giants strong body muscles and abs even more visible.


“N-no! This can’t be happening, get her away from me! This is a nightmare!!” Layla said, trying to run away as Juliette’s giant hand reached down.


Despite them both trying to flee, the tomboys hand swept them both up into its embrace.


“Hiii! You two look a lot cuter.. cute enough to eat! Frankly.. if you two were mine to dispose of, I probably would eat you! HAHAHA!” Juliette playfully said, striking pure fear into the two, as they thought of ending up in the girls stomach. 


Both of them shuddered as they looked at the muscular and sharp abs that covered her belly, the only thing protecting them from ending up there


“W-what do you want with us?! Whatever it is, keep Layla out of it, just take me, please!” Adam begged the giant.


“Hmmm” Juliette fake pondered, sarcastically putting a finger to her cheek as she pretended to ponder what Adam said.


“Nope! I’ll pass! Besides, Beth might end up liking having Layla even more than you, it’s her chance for revenge, after all!” Said the athlete, as she shifted her hand.


“N-no! Please, don’t take me near her, anyone but her! Do whatever you want to me, as long as I don’t have to see her!” Begged Layla, who passionately hated Beth, and had gone out of her way to make her her enemy.


“Whatevs, we gots to go, babies. I don’t have any pockets, so I’m going with the next best thing. Sorry, it’s probably sweaty as all hell in there, I have a habit to work up quite a bit of sweat.” Said the athlete, dismissing the begging of the two tinies, before opening her collar, reaching to her sports bra, and lifting it away from her tit, both screaming, as she dropped them into the sports bra, entrapping them face first to her sweaty boob.


———


The once happy couple cried out desperately, as they watched themselves storm downwards, into the open sports bra of the giant woman.


“NO, STOP IT! DON’T DO THIS TO ME, DON’T DO I-“ Layla screamed out, cut off as she faced the inevitable, landing inside the dark bra, being face to face with the giant's soft breast. 


Unfortunately for Layla, she was alone, as her and Adam had landed on different breasts, Layla falling on the left breast, and Adam on the right.


Layla looked up in horror, seeing the smiling face of Juliette looking down at her and Adam, as her body had already begun to seal itself to her tit from the sweat that drenched the boob.


Both Adam and Layla begged one last time.


“Please, don’t do this! Keep Layla out of it! Don’t do this to us!!” Adam screamed out, trying to climb up the teet.


“LET ME OUT, LET ME OUT, THIS IS SO DISGUSTING, DON’T DO THIS TO ME!” Screamed Layla, as her face was drenched in her captors sweat. 


All Juliette did was drop her smile as she peered down at Layla, the tomboy upset just seeing the girl, knowing how much bullying she put her dear friend through..


Looking down at Layla, Juliette pursed her lips together, and without a word, faced the tiny girl, sticking her tongue out towards her.


Juliette let out a soft and gentle sound.


*Ptoo!*


She let a giant glob of saliva slowly travel down from her wet mammoth of a tongue.


“O-oh god! No, don’t do it! I’LL DO ANYTHING! I WON’T SPEAK ANYMORE, PLEASE, JUST LEAVE ME ALONE!” Layla screamed out.. but alas the glob of the tomboys saliva poured down until Layla’s minuscule form, the saliva akin to having a waterfall on top of you for the tiny girl.


Layla has never been so disgusted and humiliated in her life, as she tried to spit of the mouthfuls of the giants saliva that had invaded her mouth, unwillingly swallowing mouthfuls of sweat and saliva mixtures from the giant, as she unwillingly let Juliette’s body fluids invade her tiny body, crying out in pure misery, to no avail.



When the downpour of saliva stopped, there was a large pool of saliva around the tiny Layla, and Juliette’s mammary.


Layla just lied there, coughing and crying, trying to get the woman’s fluids out of her body, of course, to no success, as she drank mouthfuls of sweat and saliva.


Juliette let out a satisfied giggle as she looked at the minuscule girl suffering in her sports bra.


“Hehehehe”


“You’re so pathetic, you always thought you were the shit, now you’re crying for your life in my BRA, drenched in my spit and body sweat! Not all you thought you were, huh? You’re just pathetic.. but it’s gonna get a lot worse for you tiny girl, I’m just the beginning of the end for you.” Juliette’s cruel words cut the tiny girl like a knife, as she was verbally abused by the giant, not able to fight back no matter what she did.


Layla tried to pull herself away from Juliette’s tit, but she lacked the strength to fight the stickiness of the sweat and saliva that sealed her face to it, as she was stuck to the giant brown areola.


She was forced to sit there, and let the words of her torturer soak in, just as the saliva and sweat had soaked into her, matting her hair, adding the smell of Juliette’s mouth and bodily sweat to her tiny body, she could do nothing, she was helpless.


Then, Juliette looked to Adam, taking off her insulting frown she wore for Layla, and turning it into a cheeky smile.


“But you.. She’s gonna give you a lot better treatment than she’ll your gumdrop sized ex-girlfriend.. I say ex because.. she’s not gonna be relevant in your life moving forward, sorry.” Said Juliette, as she reached into her bra and ruffled the hair of the tiny Adam.


“W-why..? Why are you doing this?! I never did anything to you! I even celebrated with you when you became a soccer team leader! Why are you doing this to me?! And why are you doing this to Layla?!? You monster!” Adam screamed out, trying to smack away the giant Juliette’s finger that continuously ruffled his hair, and tickled his body.


Of course, he couldn’t, and Juliette continued to play with the man’s body for several more seconds, until she got bored.


He was disgusted to be toyed with by such a monster, he couldn’t believe what had become of him and his lover, his lover who went in struggling, but now didn’t even have the heart to try and fight, too humiliated and shamed to let words escape her mouth, and with her face sealed to the giants areola, she probably couldn’t if she wanted to.


“Yeah, thank you for celebrating with me, so I’ll celebrate with you, the birth of your new life! Bye, bye, Adam! It’s gonna be sweatyyyyyy in there, so you and blondie better get comfortable!” Said the giant, before Adam could speak again, she let her sports bra snap shut, sealing them in the dark, hot and humid embrace of her bra, as she let out a sigh.


She was going to go to Beth’s house in a few hours, so she still had a bit of time, besides, right now she was occupied.. and Beth skipped college today, so she hadn’t seen her.


Juliette put her hand to her boob and squeezed both sides a little, playfully teasing the two stuck to her soft mammaries, before she moved on.


She opened her phone, realizing she missed a call from her best friend.. 


Juliette immediately dialed her number, and put her ear to the phone.


Sorry I took so long to call you back Beth, I’m still coming there! I’m just busy with classes right now. Besides, I got a couple of gifts for you!” Spoke the joyous athlete


Really? You’re too sweet Juliette, you didn’t have to do that! I can’t wait to see!” Spoke Beth on the phone.


Hehe, not a problem bestie.. So.. Ava is staying at your house for the week right? Her family isn’t there either, huh?” Juliette let her curiosity poke through.


It didn’t annoy Beth though, she found how much Juliette was head over heels for her sister kinda cute, even if it was a one sided love.


Beth let out a sigh and a giggle, not annoyed, rather, entertained by her friend's behavior.


“Yes, Julie, she’s here, none of her family is with her.


Great! I’ll see you then, bye girlfriend, love you!” Juliette said joyously to her best friend.


Love you, Julie, see you!” 


*Beep*


They both hung up and proceeded about their business.


Juliette found herself starving.. she didn’t have much money for food, so she’d have to get some snacks out of the vending machine she supposed.


As she exited the men’s locker room, unbeknownst to her, there were two people right outside of it, and they turned around in confusion as they saw a girl exit the men’s locker room.


It was a woman and a man, who had both witnessed her leave the men’s locker room.


Now, maybe if they were both students, she could get away with this, but unfortunately, the woman was a teacher..


“Juliette! What are you doing in the men’s locker room, I thought better of you, people are in there right now! Come with me!” Mrs. Harper ordered the athlete.


“Well, did you at least see Adam in there? He hasn’t been back in awhile.” The boy, Seth asked.


Juliette didn’t answer any of them, nervously standing there, wondering what to do, until something interrupted them.


*GRRRWWWLLLLLLLLL*


“Uh.. damn that was loud!” Seth said in surprise at the athletes hunger.


“I.. Juliette, do we need to get you food before you come to the office?” Mrs. Harper offered her student, still insisting that she face punishment regardless.


Juliette’s stomach let out a fierce growl, she hadn’t eaten anything in so long.. and she had no food! 


That’s when an idea hit her, and all she did was let out a cheeky smirk as she lifted up her tank top a little, revealing her abs, she simply patted her stomach.  


“No, no need to get me food, I have it right in front of me!” Juliette said with a laugh, as the other two looked at her in confusion, before she lifted up her hand, and before they knew it.. they suffered the same as Layla and Adam, shrunken and bite-sized.


“W-what is this?!” Mrs. Harper asked panicked, as she looked up and saw her giant student reaching down towards them.


Mrs. Harper and Seth immediately ran in the other direction, but it was hopeless.


Juliette picked the two up, letting her tongue slowly ran across her lips as her lips were covered in a thin layer of saliva.


“Now, you know.. I’m starving, I haven’t eaten all day. And my body needs a LOT of protein to make up for how much I work out.. so, I’m happy you two offered yourselves up!” Juliette said, as she let out a toothy smile, while the two tinies were stricken with terror as they heard the calling of their new home again.


*GWWWWWWWRRRLLLLLL*


“Time to eat!!” 









Chapter End Notes:

What do you want to see?!