- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

This is a sample from my ebook. You can find the full thing here: https://www.smashwords.com/books/view/1121299 or https://www.amazon.com/dp/B09NPCX5SJ

You can find more of my work here: https://maramore.carrd.co/

A sample from:

Zara squirmed in her hiding place. What was happening? She was used to adrenaline, to tension and adventure, but this was something else. Her face felt flushed, rivulets of sweat dripping down her face and fogging the inside of her helmet, and warm, tingling sensations slowly filled her, like a glass being filled with burning liquor. Her heart beat faster, as the warmth flooded her chest, her middle, her loins, which grew hot and sticky as her nipples hardened…

The Reality Core! What was it doing to her? She cradled it beneath her, to cover it with her camouflage. But it felt sweltering to her touch, now, made her breath erratic; she had to bite down to keep quiet, only slowly realizing that it gave off a subtle hum, a vibration that made her clit go crazy and let her think of nothing but stripping down to humping the damn thing.

Too late did she realize that the purple orb affected more than her libido. A low noise of stretching fabric reached her ears — another moment passed before her brain processed the meaning of it. By then, she became conscious of the sensation that her bodysuit was riding up uncomfortably tight between her legs, around her hips, her legs, her arms. Finally, the evidence presented itself to her eyes, undeniable, as her breasts expanded against the Core, pushing against her arms and the underside of her chin. She gawked at herself. I’m getting bigger. A-ah, fuck! She clamped her mouth shut before she gave away her position with a heartfelt moan, as the narcotic pleasure of her transformation threatened to overwhelm her.

“Search the craft.” The arrogant voice commanded above her. Something about it seemed familiar to Zara. “The derelict cannot have been here for more than a few hours. The Reality Core must still be aboard. Set up a sensor net to monitor the area for any ships trying to approach or leave. Especially small craft.”

Zara’s pussy was on fire, utterly drenching her underwear as her hips and ass grew bigger, driving her panties uncomfortably tight between her thick thighs. Little by little, her body lengthened, straining her bodysuit beyond capacity as the nano-fabric struggled to keep up its repairs. Through her haze of inhuman desire, she saw the tear start at her collar, moving down as her breasts rose, until, with a loud tear, they betrayed her and surged out larger than her own head in one dizzyingly sensual surge of growth that left her panting.

“What was that?” The voice demanded suspiciously. 

Don’t look down, don’t look down… Zara pressed herself against the floor as if she expected to become part of it. At least the back of her bodysuit was unharmed, for the moment, but she was acutely aware of the tightening sensations around her backside, slowly swelling bigger, rounder, threatening to burst through the camouflaged second skin, ass first, any second. She reached for her gun and gripped it tight.

“You two, sweep the floor. There’s something—”

###

Will Zara keep out of harms way, or will the orgasmic pleasures of her growing body expose her to her vicious rivals? Find out in the links above!