- Text Size +

A/N: I feel like I should add a disclaimer or something to my usual readers, this isn't a gentle story. It's not dark, and everyone makes it out okay, but this is basically a smutty one off about two girls wrecking an alien invasion, so they're going to tear some stuff up lol. Anyways enjoy.

In the early part of the twenty first century the Sentian Empire found itself in contact with the small blue planet known as Earth. The Sentian Empire was, at that time, the pre-eminent power in the Milky Way Galaxy, with thousands of star systems under its command. Earth, by contrast, was a single planet which hadn’t even discovered faster than light travel, a planet ravaged by civil wars and not even united when their leaders, in their arrogance, decided to defy the galaxy’s most powerful state.

Needless to say, nobody at the time expected the war to end with the foundation of the Terran Empire.

-A Brief History of the Milky Way, by Gol Degar

Captain Carlan of the Sentian empire chuckled as he read his mission manifest, “We’re going to stomp our boots in another mudball boys!” the crew of his massive battleship cheered. Watery planets were always full of plunder and had plenty of recreation potential, Sentia itself was a mostly desert world, with their civilization clustered around various lakes throughout the planet. Ocean worlds were exotic, and beautiful… he’d always wanted to retire on one, maybe this “Earth” would be his home one day.

“Prepare weapons,” he called casually, “We’ll vaporize a few government centers, but I’d like to keep casualties to an absolute minimum… these ‘humans’ look pretty much the same as we do, except they seem to come in a variety of strange colors…” The men chuckled, and he waved them down, “I know, I know, everyone knows the gods are blue, and so are we, but these humans will probably assimilate better than most species, it wouldn’t do to brutalize them too much.”

“We’re ready to jump to lightspeed!” his first mate called.

“Make it so,” Carlan ordered, sitting in the bridge chair.

The Sentian Ship Resplendent Fang was a kilometer long instrument of death, destruction, and will of the Empire. With thousands of plasma cannons, atomic weapons, and photonic resonance shields it was enough to defeat most interstellar threats all on its own. Earth stood no chance.

Captain Carlan laughed as they entered hyperspace, the stars stretching as they crossed the wilds of space.

Dr. Kirk bit his lip, looking at his two research subjects, “Welcome to the Cochran institute!” he said hesitantly, “I’m so glad to have two subjects who are such… fine specimens of humanity.”

The first girl just burst out laughing. She had pink dyed hair, and a short haircut that was matted and messy. She’d worn a tank top with a faded Green Day logo on it, coupled with a pair of black short shorts that exposed her toned thighs to the world

“Fine specimens? You assholes literally just bailed me out of jail!”

“Well graffiti is a relatively minor crime,” Dr. Kirk said nervously, “And obviously Miss Daniels we can’t let that get in the way of progress!”

“Miss Daniels?” the girl laughed, “Call me Chelsea egghead!”

“This hoodlum’s been painting store walls?” the other girl asked, jerking a thumb at Chelsea, “We don’t take kindly to that where I’m from.”

The second girl had a simple red plaid flannel shirt, overlaid with overalls. She’d been pulled off a farm in Western Kansas, and although her parents had been resistant to any government interference in their lives, the large check and line of free John Deere equipment had led them to allow their daughter to join the secretive project.

“Miss Kent,” Dr. Kirk said with a smile, “Daisy, surely you can work with Chelsea, for the good of the world?”

“I don’t think so,” Daisy replied, “I’m not working with hoodlums-“

“Hey fuck you smallville!” Chelsea cut in.

“GIRLS!” Dr. Kirk cut in, “there is an alien craft forty-eight hours from earth, and you are the only two women we’ve found so far who are genetically compatible with our secret weapon! If you two can’t do this, the world could be destroyed!”

The girls were quiet a moment, then Chelsea spoke up, “Ah shit, I guess if it’ll save the world… I mean most of my stuff’s there.”

“I’m in too,” Daisy said excitedly, “the aliens are probably commies anyway!”

“So, what do you have for us doc?” Chelsea asked, “some kind of robot we’re going to pilot?”

“I want mine to have patriot missiles!” Daisy said eagerly.

“It’s not a robot,” Dr. Kirk said, “It’s uh… well you’ll see, okay?”

Two days later Daisy and Chelsea were strapped in to seats on a space shuttle, ready for takeoff. Instead of spacesuits or fancy equipment they’d just been allowed to wear their normal clothing, something that the Doctor explained wouldn’t matter once they reached orbit.

“Now once you leave the atmosphere the serum is going to take effect rather quickly,” the doctor explained.

“I’m still a little lost on how it works,” Daisy admitted.

“We’re gonna get big,” Chelsea said, rolling her eyes. “When we get up there, we’re gonna fight the aliens. What else do we need to know?”

“How are we going to breathe, or move, or-“ Daisy started.

“Girls!” Dr. Kirk called over the intercom, “don’t worry about any of that, it’s all been taken care of-“

He was cut off by the roar of the rocket engines.

“Coming out of hyperspace,” Carlan’s first mate called, “We’re sensing a large object between us and Earth…”

“Odd,” the captain muttered, did the primitives manage some kind of spacecraft launch? “Ready our weapons, we’ll blow it out of the sky and then continue to the planet.”

The stars shifted into view over the bright blue marble of Earth, and the gigantic wedge-shaped ship hovered almost lazily in orbit. The crew chattered amongst themselves, preparing weapons and discussing their plans for the ground invasion, but they all went quiet as a gigantic face appeared in the front viewport.

“You figure that’s the aliens?” Daisy asked, gliding through space next to the other girl.

“Well no duh farmer brown,” Chelsea said, gesturing around, “you see any other spaceships up here?”

“This is my first time being in orbit, cut me some slack!” Daisy said irritably.

The two girls were simply floating above the planet, aside from their normal clothing they’d each been given small earpieces for communication. Dr. Kirk’s serum had apparently removed their need for oxygen, and the two girls had seen their clothes grow with them somehow, something that the doctor had called the “modulation field” followed by a bunch of technobabble neither girl had understood. The pair looked almost comical, a farm girl in overalls, and a pink haired punk floating in space, each one over two kilometers tall.

“Gods above,” Captain Carlan cried, “t-they’re gigantic!”

“They’re bigger than the Fang,” his first mate breathed in horror.

“T-They’re hailing us captain!”

Daisy tapped the small earpiece, somehow it had grown with the pair once they’d been given the serum and shot into space, but she wasn’t really sure how to use it.

“Hey, aliens,” she said finally, “Earth says surrender!”

“Fuck that, I want to squish a few!” Chelsea said, grinning as she loomed over the warship.

“T-The Sentian Empire will never surrender!” the captain shouted, “power up our weapons! Fire the planet cracker at the one with the pink hair!”

Chelsea squinted, “Hey blondie, look, you can see them running around in there!”

“They’re probably terrified,” Daisy muttered, “poor little things…”

“I mean they are here to enslave earth or something, right?” Chelsea said with a shrug, “look, their spaceship is doing something.”

The two girls watched as the massive warship slowly charged up its most potent weapon, a green glow slowly traced up the side of the triangular spacecraft, and a ball of energy began to collect at the front. The Sentian planet cracker was a weapon of last resort, a weapon that would break open a planet’s crust and cause untold devastation. The crew all went silent o the bridge as their ship rocked slightly with the weapon’s launch.

“OW!” Chelasea muttered, rubbing her cheek where a small burn mark had appeared. “Those little shits!”

“Are you okay?” Daisy asked, floating to her side. She glared angrily at the alien craft, where thousands of stunned Sentians were looking out their viewports in abject horror. “That’s it! I tried to be nice!”

“Shields to full power!” Captain Carlan shouted, “ready forward cannons and-“ the ship rocked as a grimy set of hands with dirt beneath the fingernails tripped the forward section.

“It’s all slippery or something!” Daisy muttered, trying to hold the ship in place.

“I think it’s that force shield the doc told us they’d have,” Chelsea said, coming to her side, “Watch this!” She leaned her head back with a grin and spat a massive wad of saliva at the command deck of the ship.

“T-They’re deploying some kind of water-based weapon,” the first mate called as the shields began to flicker.

“She just spat on us you fool,” Carlan shouted, “T-Try to reboot it!”

“Yep, that did it!” Daisy said, gripping the side of the craft easily. She squeezed, causing the hull of the ship to compress and tear like tinfoil as she slowly pulled it open.

“HULL BREACH!” Carlan shouted as alarm klaxons flared, “Everyone deploy personal enviro-shields!”

Daisy leaned down curiously, watching the atmosphere of the ship venting into space, along with the flailing ant sized crew. Each glowed slightly, their tiny shields keeping them alive in the vacuum of space.

“Doc, are there any kind of rules on what to do with these guys?” Chelsea asked, grinning at the now helpless specks floating by her face.

Down on Earth in a bunker below the white house Dr. Kirk looked to the president, who just shrugged, “Uh… well their personal uniforms seem to include environmental controls and personal protection,” he said slowly, “Did either of you girls ever read Starship Troopers?”

“No,” Daisy said.

“Saw the movie,” Chelsea replied, “it wasn’t too bad, are you saying they’ve got a brain bug?”

“No,” Dr. Kirk said, rubbing his temples, “much like the soldiers in the novel, the aliens are perfectly safe, albeit harmless, in their suits. It would probably be best to take them prisoners and return them to earth.”

Up in space Chelsea just shrugged, “Okay bugs! Come here!”

Hundreds of Sentians screamed as a hand the size of a small mountain reached for them, gathering them together like specks of dust floating in a bowl of water. They stared up at her, wondering what this grinning pink haired goddess would do…

“Hey overalls,” the punk shouted to the other giant girl, “want to see something fucked up?”

Daisy glanced over at her curiously, “Uh… sure?”

Chelsea brought her palm, covered in tiny alien crewmembers, up to her face, and with a grin slowly licked it.

“S-She just-“ the first mate’s blue skin had gone pale as the girl outside the viewport dragged her tongue along her hand, catching their comrades with its sticky spit and drawing them into her mouth.

“Yummy!” her voice boomed through the ship as she made eye contact with the bridge.

*gulp*

Thousands of alien crew watched, stunned, as the pink haired goddess swallowed.

“WE’RE ALL GONNA DIE!” someone shouted.

“Pull yourselves together!” Carlan howled over the cacophony of panic, “Look, their vitals show they’re all alive, the girl’s stomach is probably a…” he sighed, “it’s probably an environment our personal suits would allow us to survive in… our men are fine, they’re just…”

“Snacks,” his first mate finished.

“Daisy you’ve got to try these guys!” Chelsea said, peeling another part of the ship open like a tin can, “they’re so good! They taste like sweet tarts or something.”

“I-It doesn’t seem right!” Daisy said, chewing her lip.

“Come on, just one!”

Daisy grimaced, slowly bringing her finger up underneath one of the floating specks. She looked down at him, he was an alien true, but a person, maybe a bad person if he came to enslave earth… but still. The Sentian breathed a sigh of relief, smiling up at the blonde giant who had mercifully decided to spare him.

“C-Chelsea I don’t think I can-“

“Oops!” Chelsea giggled, grabbing Daisy’s hand and forcing her extended finger into her own mouth.

“Chmelsea-“ she muttered around her own hand, then she stopped. The tiny speck tasted… good.

“Mmmmm…” Daisy moaned, feeling the little alien scurry about on her tastebuds, “how do they have such a strong flavor if they’re so small?” she wondered aloud.

“Fuck if I know,” Chelsea laughed, “they’re like a seasoning or something!” She reached for a gun placement, and giggled at the tickle of plasma bolts as she slowly tore it away, causing more aliens to tumble helplessly into the void, carried by their venting atmosphere.

Inside Daisy’s mouth the Sentian panicked, scrambling over tastebuds that were bigger than he was. Each of his movements across the massive chasm seemed to be inflaming the giant girl’s hunger, and he heard her happy moan as he tumbled to the back of her mouth, a massive cavern he could never hope to escape.

Daisy thought about trying to get the speck sized alien off her tongue, but then shrugged and swallowed. There was the briefest tickle as he panicked, and then he was gone, carried down to her stomach.

“What do you think this thing is?” Chelsea asked, grunting as she tore a glowing egg shaped device out of the ship. It would have been the size of a small office building on earth, but to her it fit in her hand like a baseball. It was warm, and had a slow vibrating buzz that reverberated up her arm.

“Captain, she’s torn out our shield generator!” the first mate shouted.

Captain Carlan sank into his chair, numb.

“This thing feels kinda good,” Chelsea muttered, eyeing the alien device. She bit her lip and looked over at Daisy with a grin, “Hey Smallville, check this out!” Daisy’s eyes went wide as Chelsea brought the humming shield generator down to her crotch, slowly pressing it against the outside of her shorts.

“Oh shit!” Chelsea said with a grin, “Oooh… mama like!” She bit her lip, slowly forcing the humming egg shaped device against herself, enjoying the buzzing sensation and the tingles of pleasure that shot up her spine.

“C-Captain, she’s using our shield generator to-“

“I know what’s she’s using our shield generator for,” Carlan said, defeated. This is the most humiliating defeat the empire has ever suffered…

As if to accentuate his woes, the pink haired girl’s lustful moans echoed over the ship’s comm system.

“Oh man this thing is better than my vibrator at home!” Chelsea said with a smile, “I think I’m keeping this!”

“You shouldn’t play with that,” Daisy muttered, “It could give you cancer or something!”

“You sound like my mom,” Chelsea said, “Chelsea, don’t drink beer, don’t smoke cigarettes,” she mocked in a high voice, “Chelsea, don’t stick that alien technology in your pussy!”

“I’m just saying- Ohh…” Daisy’s eyes closed and she gasped as Chelsea pressed the buzzing egg shaped shield generator against the crotch of her overalls.

“That’s it,” Chelsea cooed, leaning in close, “Just feel it… it’s good, right?”

“Y-Yeah,” Daisy gulped.

“I’m going to be honest with you blondie,” Chelsea said, “all this destruction is kind of revving my engine a little bit… want to give the blue guys over in the ship a show?”

Daisy’s eyes shot open, and she gulped nervously, “I-I’m not really into girls!” she protested.

“Then tell me to stop,” Chelsea teased, leaning in closer and embracing the other giantess as they floated above earth together.

“Uhh… Ohh,” Daisy’s protests were rapidly fading, “Oh god,” she moaned finally, “y-yeah, keep going!”

Chelsea chuckled and waved her hand through the debris field of the listing starship, gathering a small handful of the floating crew. She spared a single glance down at them, grinning as she imagined what the terrified invaders would be seeing, trapped between two colossal girls about to have the largest makeout session in history.

“Open up,” Chelsea said in a low voice, bringing her hand to Daisy’s mouth.

The blonde girl obeyed, and Chelsea slowly pushed the specks inside. A moment later she locked lips with the other girl.

To the aliens inside the linked mouths, it was like the tongues were two great leviathans, fighting for them as they scrambled helplessly through the flooded cavern, the moans of pleasure vibrating their prison and nearly deafening them as they tried pathetically to escape.

The two girls parted, and gulped at the same time, sharing a goofy grin, “When we get back to earth, I’m going to make you my bitch,” Chelsea smirked, pecking Daisy on the cheek.

“O-Okay,” Daisy muttered, stunned.

Chelsea glanced back at the ship and grinned, “Hey, come over here a minute.” The two girls hovered closer to the crippled starship, watching the lights flicker. The weapons fired again, tingling Daisy’s face slightly as she looked on. Chelsea dug a finger into the hull of the ship.

Klaxons blared as the engine operators watched the enormous digit dig it’s way in, easily tearing apart their vessel. The head engineer tried to remain calm, but a moment later the finger withdrew, sucking him out into space with a scream as his enviro-shield flickered on.

A giant eye hovered over him, causing him to gasp as he realized the two giants had spotted him and his staff. Amorous giggles rang out as the skater girl’s giant hand reached for them.

“These guys feel so tingly, I think it’s their little shields,” Chelsea mused. Without warning she plunged her hand, full of the ship’s engineering staff, down into her shorts, pressing further and slipping them into her underwear.

The chief engineer tumbled down into an inescapable fibered trap of the giant girl’s panties. Even through their suits the crew could smell her powerful arousal, and at this size it overwhelmed their senses, driving them mad with lust and paralyzing their thoughts as their eyes glazed over with arousal. The stars went out as the girl released the elastic, snapping her panties shut again and trapping them in the humid tomb.

“Oooh, they feel good,” Chelsea giggled, rubbing her crotch.

Daisy nervously gathered a few of the floating survivors herself, “W-Well uh…” She grinned, “Sorry guys, but I’ve got to try this too!” She slowly slid out of her overalls, letting the enormous blue garment float next to them in space. Daisy made eye contact with Chelsea, and smiled, “O-Okay watch THIS!” she plunged her captured aliens into the back of her panties, forcing the screaming prisoners deep between her cheeks and right up against her puckered asshole.

“Kinky as fuck!” Chelsea said, nodding with approval.

“Whoo!” Daisy squeaked as the tiny aliens began moving, “T-They do feel good, even back there…

Chelsea surprised the other girl by embracing her, grinning as their noses touched, “This has been the weirdest fucking day,” the pink haired punk laughed. She planted another kiss on Daisy, and the two girls slowly put their hands around each other once again as they floated through the vacuum.

Daisy squealed in surprise as she felt Chelsea’s finger dive into the back of her underwear.

The chief engineer groaned, struggling feebly as he tried to climb out of the sweaty canyon of the blonde giant’s behind. They were specks, deposited here by an uncaring goddess who seemed to enjoy their pathetic movements.

His eyes went wide as he saw the same finger that had torn him and his men out of their ship sliding against the fabric wall of the enormous panties. It was coming towards him…

“No,” he shouted, “NO!”

His protests were cut off as the finger slowly pushed at him, drawing him closer to the puckered hole. What little light there was went dark as he was forced inside, and he could hear the rumbling giggles as the finger withdrew, leaving him trapped within the earth girl’s asshole.

“Must suck, coming all this way to conquer earth, only to get stuck in some girl’s butt,” Chelsea laughed, looking over at the ship. “You ready to finish this?”

“Yeah!” Daisy said excitedly, floating next to her as they approached the Fang for the final time.

It was like tearing down a cardboard fort, the girls laughed together as they slowly pulled the metal apart, watching the crew fly helplessly into space as the two young women reduced the galaxy’s most powerful weapon to torn tinsel and debris.

Carlan could only watch helplessly from the main deck as his ship was torn apart. Sparks flew and the ship rocked and groaned as chunks were torn out of it.

All the while the girls kept toying with his crew, gathering up the pitiful specks that made up the invasion force and subjecting them to humiliation after humiliation.

“Hey, you guys are in for a treat,” Chelsea laughed, raising her arm and exposing her stubbled armpit, “I found a nice warm place for you to colonize!” She smeared them against her slightly damp skin, causing them to peel off, adhered perfectly to her sweaty pit as she lowered her arm again.

“This should keep them from floating away,” Daisy called, pulling her sock off and forcing a small handful of aliens inside.

Chelsea grimaced at the dirty grayed fabric, “Do you ever change those girl?”

“These are my working socks,” Daisy said defensively, sliding the pungent fabric back onto her feet. “What, should I have worn a fresh pair into space?”

The aliens trapped against her foot were quickly soaked in the stale sweat. Pressed helplessly against the giant farm girl’s feet, they were forced to endure the ripe vinegary smell of her work socks, an odor that easily penetrated their enviro-suits and caused them to gag, wondering how long they’d be trapped in this hellish place.

“And… there,” Daisy said with a smile, pulling the sock tight.

“I think we’ve pretty much wrecked this thing, there’s just that one little part lit up,” Chelsea said, pointing to the command deck.

Captain Carlan stood alone on the abandoned command deck, having giving his men a pointless order to abandon ship. His first mate was now stuck to the pink haired punk’s armpit somewhere, along with the other officers. He tried to remain dignified as the two grinning faces that had brought his ship’s ruin filled the viewport.

“Look, there’s one in there!” their voices boomed.

“I’ll bet he’s the leader,” Daisy said, “trying to go down with the ship and all that.”

Chelsea tapped her earpiece, “Hey, anyone still on there?”

Captain Carlan cleared his throat, “I-I’d like to formally surrender my ship… what’s left of it.”

“Sweet,” Chelsea said with a smirk, “now, being a VIP I’m going to carry you back to earth in a very special place!”

“Oooh,” Daisy giggled, throwing her arm around Chelsea, “Lucky!”

Chelsea’s hand reached out, and Carlan heard the screech of steel tearing and the whoosh of venting atmosphere as she easily pulled his viewport away. He was thrown into the void a second later, screaming in panic even as his enviro-suit flickered on, protecting him from the vacuum of space.

“Shit, I almost lost him,” Chelsea chuckled as her finger came up underneath the panicking captain. She slowly brought him down to her panties, like she had before, only this time he wouldn’t simply be deposited inside.

Carlan looked on in awe as the girl’s underwear came down, letting him see his trapped shipmates squirming pathetically against the fibers. His own destination wasn’t the panties though, he gulped as he saw the building sized opening in front of him, pink and glistening with arousal.

The stars went black as he was pushed inside, the rich musky smell of her womanhood overpowering his senses as the girl brought him further in, forcing him to the depths of her cunt. The sticky walls squished against him, pinning his arms and adhering him to the soft flesh like glue. He felt the finger leave his back, trapping him helplessly inside the girl.

“Earth one, Aliens zero,” Chelsea laughed, pulling her panties back up again.

“I think we’re ready to come home doc,” Daisy said, tapping her earpiece.

“Yes, you girls did a fantastic job,” Dr. Kirk said excitedly, “We’ve been watching the entire ah… battle, from the white house!”

Daisy’s face suddenly went beet red, “Y-You’ve all been watching!?”

“Yes,” Dr. Kirk said excitedly, “It’s actually the most viewed astronomical event of all time, everyone with a telescope saw!”

“Oh no,” Daisy whined.

“Sweet,” Chelsea chuckled. She turned towards earth and pulled up her tank top, exposing her breasts to the planet, “Hey star-nerds, get a look at these!”

“She just flashed the planet!” Jeremy, a pudgy young man with glasses shouted, looking through the telescope in his bedroom window.

“What the fuck? It’s my turn!” his best friend steve shouted, pulling angrily at the eyepiece. The two tumbled over each other, fighting for the telescope.

“I must say, I’ve never seen this many people excited about stargazing!” the elderly university professor said proudly, watching the long line of students waiting to use the school’s towering observatory.

“Your wait time from this point is forty five minutes!” one of the staff shouted to the que, “Remember everyone gets exactly one minute on the telescope, and no bringing tissues or lube in!”

“I want to die,” Daisy muttered, burying her face in her hands.

“Aw cheer up farmgirl,” Chelsea said, throwing an arm around her, “we’re two giant goddesses who just saved the earth, and everyone down there is probably rubbing one out to us right now! Doesn’t that make you feel a little special.”

“No,” Daisy pouted.

Chelsea shrugged, “Well, let’s get back to earth I guess.”

Chelsea and Daisy sat in the examination room while doctors in biohazard suits looked them over, “So ah… it appears when you ladies deactivated your growth ability, the aliens shrank with you,” Dr. Kirk said nervously. “The ship’s entire crew is still on your persons…”

“Badass,” Chelsea said with a grin, “Can I keep them? I like the idea of a tiny civilization of survivors living in my sweaty pits.”

Dr. Kirk blinked, then chuckled, “Uh… no, they’re prisoners of war, they need to be removed and taken into custody.”

“W-We uh… ate a few… hundred,” Daisy admitted sheepishly.

Dr. Kirk shrugged, “I suppose we have time to wait for them to exit.”

“WELCOME BACK SPACE GIRLS” the parade banner read as the ticker tape parade slowly went through the streets of Washington, DC. Daisy and Chelsea were seated in an open car, waving to the cheering crowd.

“It’s too bad they regrew those aliens,” Chelsea muttered, “I really wanted to keep a few.”

“It’s so weird, everyone on earth saw us… doing stuff,” Daisy muttered.

Chelsea just shrugged, then leaned over and kissed Daisy hard, causing her to squeak in surprise as the crowd went wild.

Captain Carlan sighed, looking down at the peace treaty with earth he was supposed to sign, then back to the human president, flanked by the two grinning girls who had torn his ship apart. His men had all survived, their suits keeping them intact in the harsh environment of the two girl’s bodies until the earth scientists could extract them. Still, it was surreal to see the two goddesses at normal size, and with a shiver he wondered if they could change size at will.

“Hey, blue guy,” Chelsea said, “if you don’t want to sign it the president says Daisy and I get to be your jailers!”

“I bought an ant farm!” Daisy said excitedly.

“N-No these terms are acceptable,” the captain said with a shaky smile. He quickly signed the treaty and sighed, evidently Earth was more powerful than it appeared.

Daisy lay naked in bed, coated with sweat and panting. Chelsea just chuckled, pulling the other girl closer. She’d made good on her promise in orbit, and the two had spent the day in bed together celebrating earth’s victory.

“You know the doc says he found some other girls that can get all big like us,” Chelsea murmured.

“Yeah,” Daisy said dreamily, “we’re going to be earth’s first line of defense.”

“Shit’s going to be so awesome,” Chelsea laughed, rolling over and looking up at the ceiling, imagining the stars beyond, “look out galaxy, here we come!”

Chapter End Notes:

Like I said this isn't really my usual thing, but I thought the idea sounded fun so I figured there was no harm in a one off. I'm a big softy so even our aliens got to live through that rampage courtesy of their suits, but I'm sure they'll never be the same lol.