- Text Size +
Story Notes:

This is a preview. The full 12,000 word story can be found at

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B0C526CFVF

Thanks for all the support on my last story! Unfortunately, amazon took it down due to tagging issues. It's up again under a different ID number at

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B0C4K37MH7

But if you already purchased it, then the original should still be in your kindle library. Thanks again!

Author's Chapter Notes:

Copyright © 2023 by Ava Greenwood

Daniel rubbed soapy water out of his eyes. When he heard the spark of a lighter, and a familiar scent invaded the room, he could guess what his supposed giantess savior was doing. He coughed irritably at his misty surroundings. He was given a vivid reminder of last night's affair, upon when he had been shaken around inside of a glass bong. The fact that he was now neck-deep in warm water didn't help suppress the memory. At least the water he currently bathed in didn't smell like a skunk. But now, the smog enveloping the room contained a similar smell. He frustratedly shook his fists. Anyone who openly smoked indoors was an inconsiderate bum in Daniel's eyes. He needed to get away from this girl.

His soapy hands slipped, grasping at the sink edge. But, with some effort, he successfully crawled out of the sink & onto the counter. Standing & shaking his body dry, he scouted the foggy restroom. Through the haze, he spied Janis. Her head lazily rested against the side of the tub. Her dark locks blanketed her upper face, and she was softly snoring.


***


After taking a moment to recollect himself, Daniel stood to his feet. He glanced at the giant girl sleeping nearby. Her face had a naive innocence about it, especially when she slept. It was almost a shame she had dyed her hair & pierced her lip.

His eyes fell to the lightly burning joint. The smoke was the densest here. He could feel the dankness drip down the back of his throat. Coughing at the strange tickling in his lungs, he approached the rolled paper that was almost half his size. The smell was so strange, an earthy scent but there was a faint sweetness. It definitely smelled better than that glass bong. He snatched up the glowing joint. It was like a torch in his hands. He briefly considered smoking the comically large weed cig, but he thought better of it. He was about to snuff the embers out in the ashtray, but movement out of the corner of his eye gave him pause.

Turning, he cowered under the looming form of Janis, who was now awake with an annoyed look on her face. Her hand quickly approached & snatched the joint from his hands. She took a puff & blew several smoke rings.

Daniel was so startled by the giant goth's sudden wakefulness that he had the urge to run. He feebly stumbled backward, but the young woman's other hand caught him about his waist. She settled back into the tub & brought him to her face.

"Why have you interrupted my bath, little man?" Janis feigned anger, "I graciously gifted you your privacy, yet here you are intruding on mine. And I even caught you thieving my weed."

Janis held the burning joint underneath the captured sneak. She brought the burning tip dangerously close to his exposed package. Daniel squirmed at the worrisome warmth of embers burning so close to his family jewels.

"P-please, Janis, y-your phone," he fumbled his words in the alarming situation.

Janis noted his panicked expression.

"I'm teasing you, silly," she broke into laughter, "Oh my God, you should've seen your face."

She planted a kiss atop his head.

"So what's up little guy?" She asked casually, "How did you get over here? I thought I left you in the sink."

Daniel wanted to shout curses at the girl. He wanted to condemn her for her brutish behavior & demand she get her phone & get him to the hospital. However, at that moment, his mind was enraptured by the sensation of Janis' hands gently gripping his nude frame, her skin against his. Her massive naked body, shrouded under the rippling water, looked like an otherworldly yet beautiful sea creature. His heart rate increased to a dangerous level.

"You like what you see, little guy?" Janis noticed his wandering eyes & felt his little heart beating in her hand.

She blushed at her body's ability to overwhelm the miniature Puritan. She readjusted her grip, placing a thumb & finger under his arms, allowing his bare body to hang openly. She blatantly explored his physique as he explored hers & leisurely dragged on her joint. Bringing her little admirer close to her puffy lips, she exhaled the smoke onto his manhood. She cooed at the sight of his little prick growing & pointing upward.

Daniel coughed at the smoke that floated up from his lower body. His mind slipped into the clouds & he briefly forgot where he was.

In a startlingly sobering turn of events, he recognized his location & precise level of nakedness. He struggled to cover his throbbing member, but Janis' fingers, which held firm under his armpits, prevented any modesty. Realizing the futility of his resistance, he gave in to his desires.

Janis longingly admired the exposed little man, who breathed heavily between her fingers. His eyes had become very red & squinted. She loved how easy it was to get him high. At his size, it didn't take much. She giggled at how excited his little erection had become. It pulsed with a mind of its own & the tip sparkled with the forming of pre-cum. His cute little face gaped at her pleadingly, like he was begging for release.

"Oh, you poor baby," she cooed, "Let me take care of that for you."

She set the smoking joint in the ashtray. Bringing the man under her chin, she released a strand of drool onto his groin. He squirmed at the warm fluid soaking into his sensitive crotch. Using a single digit, she delicately caressed his shaft. Her pupils dilated at the music of his pleasure. She traced her finger along his length. The little man writhed with pleasure, and his half-inch dick pulsed against her finger. She rhythmically rubbed his dripping member. The stimulated little man bucked his hips & his mouth gaped open. Sticky whiteness shot out of his cock. Janis examined the little load as it shot onto her finger. To her, it was only a few drops, and she absentmindedly deposited his minuscule load onto her tongue. His body went limp in her fingers.

Daniel felt like he was on a different planet. His whole body radiated with a tingling sensation, and it felt like his skull was filled with helium. His blurry vision met Janis' large green eyes. They looked at him with an adoring affection that filled his chest with warmth. He slowly blinked his heavy eyelids, and his vision fell to Janis' perky breasts, which peeked out of the water below. Her delicate pink nipples were pointed. And her white skin, beaded with water droplets, looked so soft. He wanted to feel her skin. His brain on autopilot, he longingly reached for her.

Janis' heart warmed at the sight. The precious little guy was so spent from his orgasm, and so high from the lingering smoke, that he was barely able to keep his eyes open. And the way he reached for her tits. It was like he was a thirsty baby, yearning for his mother's breasts. Lowering her hand, she laid his spent body into her cleavage. The little thing nuzzled his head into her, and his dark fuzzy hair tickled against her skin. Janis smiled warmly. Using a single finger, she gently petted his head & down his back.

She hadn't realized how starved she had become for another's touch, even one as small as Daniel's. In the months following her mother's death, she had isolated herself from the world. But the tiny man, who had already fallen asleep against her bosom, gave her hope. She never wanted to let him go.

Chapter End Notes:

The story continues on


https://www.amazon.com/dp/B0C526CFVF


Thanks for reading! All feedback is appreciated!