- Text Size +
Story Notes:


"That was some good beach time," Cassandra said as she hoisted her bag on her shoulder.


In just a blue bikini and sunglasses, her nicely pedicured feet adorned with simple white flip flops, she looked the part of the beach babe she was. Unfortunately it was the end of her tanning session, and not the start of it, so it was time to go home.


"Yeah, girl," Amelia agreed as she grabbed her own bag.


Her bathing suit was yellow, and her hair black while Cassandra’s was blond, but other than that the two looked pretty similar. Both young, attractive women in their late twenties, fit but naturally so with good genetics and slim physiques. A bit spoiled, a bit pampered, but sweet girls all around. And absolutely beach lovers for the warm sun, the fresh sea breeze, and the gentle waves of the ocean.


"It was beautiful weather today,” Amelia added. “I am so glad we got the day off.”


It was a quiet day at the beach as most people were at work. The two besties had it practically all to themselves. Four hours of sun and fun, without a single annoying kid, or bitchy woman, or perverted guy bothering their girl-time and peaceful day.


Well, besides one creepy guy looking to be in his thirties. Not a normal beachgoer. No sunglasses or bathing suit, and no flip flops either. He wore a gray hoodie, jeans, and some sneakers. Nothing to immediately set off alarms, but he had not been conspicuous in his activities of watching the two beauties sunbath for at least half an hour. He was definitely one of the perverts that Cassandra and Amelia, and all women, try to avoid.


Worse was the fact that he followed them toward their car in the parking lot. He didn’t seem that strong or dangerous, and it would be two against one with both ladies knowing self-defense, but that didn’t really make any more reassuring. Despite the rising tension, it bubbled over not as fear but rather as anger.


Amelia turned and headed right for the guy. The way he stood told her that he was a beta pretending to be an alpha, timid and shy and nothing more than a pervert that couldn’t get a real girl. She walked right up to him and gave him a strong shove. He didn’t even fight back. He kind of whimpered nervously instead.


"What the fuck you looking at loser?"


Cassandra remained where she was but had turned her attention to the man. She wasn’t worried about her friend. Instead she was content watching, a big smile on her face when she saw the scared look on the scrawny guy's face. She always loved giving the losers trouble, though never hurting them or anything, and loved seeing Amelia do the same. If it was somewhere else they would've just ignored it. The beach was sacred to them.


Amelia grabbed the guy’s hoodie so he couldn’t run, not that it seemed like he wanted to anyway. He acted more timid than he should’ve given that he was taller and possibly stronger than them. But he was a creepy pervert, no real spine, and being called out so boldly had caught him by surprise.


"Hey Cass, what should we do with this one?"


Cassandra smiled and took a few steps toward them. She walked seductively, feeling the creep’s eyes on her body. She hated them perving on her, but loved them checking her out when confronted. He was scared and yet still couldn’t deny his nature.


"How about we show him it’s not nice to perve on women?" Cassandra joked. She pounded her fist into her hand as she continued to walk over to them.


"Please, please don't hurt me!" the man protested. "I wasn't looking! I'm sorry!"


Cassandra continued to smile. The poor fool thought he was going to get beat up. It wasn't what Cassandra and Amelia liked to do. They only beat up jerks and assholes they were defending against. But scaring the shit out of the others was fun as hell.


Amelia let go of the man to reach into her bag. She was rummaging around for something.


The guy backed up nervously, probably fearing it was mace or a taser or something of that nature. Maybe even a phone to call the police. He should’ve ran. He wasn’t thinking clearly. He wasn’t thinking at all. He was a dumb, perverted idiot and had pushed fate too much. He got himself caught.


Amelia pulled out what appeared to be a remote control. She held it up fully visible for the man to see. It looked kind of comical, bright pink and girly. Not something that serious looking.


He then walked back to his buddy and the stranger.


"Good thing we stole that from the science lab," Cassandra said with a gleeful smile.


Amelia nodded her head in agreement. “The perfect solution for imperfect freaks like you, loser.” She aimed the device right at the man. No holding back. No hesitation. It was only the three of them in the area, and if anyone else did see then they would’ve met the same fate anyway. This was something to keep secret. This was their little secret means for fun.


A flash went off. A small sun flare. Blinding, causing both girls to close their eyes and blink.


“Gah, sorry,” Amelia apologized. “I forgot it’s brighter out in the sun. You good, girl?”


“Of course,” Cassandra replied after rubbing her eyes open.


Amelia put the device back in her bag and then walked over to the pile of clothing. A gray hoodie, jeans, and some sneakers. The same attire the creep had been wearing. It was all there, but the man wasn’t. He was gone. Vaporized. No, not vaporized. It seemed that way, but he was very much still there. And alive. And freaking out beneath the folds of heavy, dark clothing.


"Whoa, how small did he get?" Cassandra asked as she noticed the pile too. “What did you set it for?”


Amelia shrugged. “Whatever we had it set for last time.” She lifted her foot up and nudged the pile of clothing with it. Without much regard for the now shrunk human inside, she casually kicked about the material to reveal his tiny, cowering form. A few seconds of doing this and he was eventually found.


The loser was cowering in a pair of nerdy video game boxers, the underwear now looking like an oversized blanket poorly covering up his naked form. He was six inches tall. Toy-sized. A living action figure down there on the ground, at the enormous feet of two towering giantess babes. He was still adjusting to the world, to the bright light and his surroundings, and having difficulty breathing. He was freaking out. It was a bad dream… only it wasn’t a dream. It was real.


"Awesome," Cassandra mumbled.


Amelia squatted down and quickly picked the little man up in her hand before he could try to escape. Not that the would get far of course, but she did not feel like playing some silly game of cat and mouse. Maybe if they were in private. They were still out in public, even if the beach parking lot was empty, and the beach itself not that much different, but she didn’t want someone randomly stumbling upon this. Shrinking innocent bystanders was not part of their games so they tried to be careful.


The tiny pervert started to scream and squirm furiously out of fear. He wasn't sure what was going on. His little pleas and cries sounded more like a mouse squeaking. He was sweating, pale in shock, and tensing up with uneasiness. He pushed at the huge fingers with the freshly manicured pink nails but he couldn’t fight against them. Though he was larger than them, he was still weaker. Much weaker.


 "Wow, he is actually kind of cute,” Amelia admitted. “Not quite my type, a bit skinny, but not bad, right? Well, besides being a pervert.”


“He looks like a loser,” Cassandra stated. She leaned in over her friend to see the man in her hand. “His creepiness makes any cuteness he has null and void, Ams. Stop being silly. Now what are we going to do with him? That’s the real important thing to focus on.”


Amelia shrugged. "I don't know. What do you think we should do with him?"


“What did we do with the last one?” Cassandra asked. She tapped a finger against her lips as she thought about it. It had been a few weeks since they last shrunk someone, so the memory didn’t quite come back immediately. But when it did, it was vivid.


The two girls looked at each other and shared a mischievous look. Their lips curled into devilish smiles as they both remembered the fun they had with the last one. They even let out a few giggles. It did not make the little pervert in the giantess’ hand feel any better. It made him feel much, much, much worse.


“Ew,” Amelia said all of a sudden. She opened her hand up, just enough to expose the little man’s body but still keep her giant fingers pressed firmly to his sides, and pointed a huge digit from her other hand at his body. At his crotch to be precise. “He’s still rock hard!”


Cassandra covered her mouth to stifle a laugh. Not that she cared about offending him, but that she was trying not to be too loud in case anyone heard. “It’s so tiny,” she commented. “Really, really tiny. Looks like it even was when it was normal size.”


“No wonder he creeps on girls,” Amelia added. “No woman with any dignity would want that cocktail wiener near them. Though…” Amelia tilted her head as she continued to look down at him. “His dick may be small, but the rest of him would be fairly adequate.”


“Ew, don’t give him what he wants,” Cassandra said. She let out an angry sigh. “We agreed to not do that with any of the perverts! They don’t deserve it. Maybe we should just shrink him smaller and get it over with.”


“We could still keep him as a toy,” her friend suggested. She remained holding him in her grip, looking his tiny form over with her deep brown eyes. He was cute but not worth any real acknowledgement for it. Not the worst they had shrunk by any means. Maybe the best, actually, but not even closer to cute enough to deserve any real attention from the two beauties. “He was a lot more of a wimp than most. I bet he would bend over backwards to serve us at this size, wouldn’t you, tiny perve boy?”


Amelia brought her finger down toward the little man. With a mischievous smirk, she flicked his tiny erection. Hard. Not enough to damage it, but enough to make the guy yelp in pain and wince afterwards. It was not the kind of touch down there he wanted. Immediately the giantess laughed.


Cassandra playfully slapped her friend’s hand. “Stop it. He doesn’t even deserve that. You’ll make him cum. But you do have a point. Maybe we should keep him as a toy. We never do, even though we always talk about it. Make him our little bitch. Two beautiful bitches having a little bitch of their own. It sounds nice.”


“Until we find a cuter one,” Amelia stated. “If we’re going to have a permanent toy, I want him to be really cute. Maybe even hot. But a shitty personality, of course, so he deserves to be shrunk. Instead of just being dildo-sized like this loser, a hot little idiot could be an actual dildo. Doesn’t that sound fun.”


Cassanda reluctantly nodded her head. The idea was appealing. The problem was finding the right guy for that, one hot enough to deserve to be shoved up their pussies, but not good enough to remain normal-sized and become a potential lover or boyfriend. It was a fine balance between worthy and unworthy.


“Regardless, we still need to punish this little fucker," Cassandra pointed out.


The little man screamed and protested some more, but the giant beauties weren't paying attention. They could hear him and see him, and Amelia could feel him, but he didn’t matter. He wasn’t important to them. He was a thing to play with, and punish, and abuse as they saw fit. The man was totally regretting his decisions here but it was too late. He knew he did something really bad, that he was a creep, but he had given in. This wasn’t the first time, but apparently it was going to be the last.



Amelia nodded in agreement with Cassandra’s point, so she placed the little man on the ground. He immediately started to run but he didn't get far. She slipped her foot out of her flip flop and brought it toward the little man. In a flash he was pinned under the warm, smooth sole. He was covered by the beach-smelling flesh, his toy-sized body completely engulfed by the warm flesh of the giantess’ foot.


"Maybe I should crush you for checking us out," she said as she glared down at the squirming man under her foot. Despite her despise for the little thing, his pathetic squirming actually felt good. It made her smirk. It made her tingle. “He actually feels good under my foot, Cass. Maybe we should keep him for that?”


“Ew, weird,” Cassandra said with a shake of her head. “He probably is some foot freak, too, so we definitely can’t give him what he wants. We should probably just crush him. Look how puny he is beneath us.  "Wishing you didn't check us hot goddesses out now, huh ya little shit?"


Amelia chuckled. "No, seriously Cass, you gotta try this." She slid her foot off of the little guy.


The little man started to crawl away immediately. He was sore but not truly injured. The giantess hadn’t done any damage with the pressure, but being pushed against the hot, gritty asphalt below was certainly not comfortable. He was too freaked out to get to his feet though, or at least to do so quickly. He was only starting to get up when another force landed on top of him.


Cassandra gave in to her friend’s suggestion. It was the first time they had shrunk one of the perves at the beach, when they were barefoot or at least with flip flops on. It was the first time they could really feel what it was like for the tiny losers to squirm under their bare soles. It did not disappoint. Being a bit rougher with the man, Cassandra forced him to squirm even harder. To cry out and grovel.


"Damn, this feels good," Cassandra stated proudly. She had changed her mind about giving him what he may want, though given his pleas he didn’t seem to want this. It made it even better. "Hope you're enjoying this as much as I am, little freak."


He wasn’t. Covered in sweaty, warm flesh. Breathing in the dusty ground. Being pressed ruthlessly against the rough surface. Feeling tiny pebbles and bits of dirt pushing against his body. Toyed like a pathetic little toy. He hated it. He loved the two girls, or at least fancied them quite a lot, but he did not like this. His dick wasn’t soft though. It should’ve been, but he was still raging at how hot the two dangerous beauties were. It only made it all that more humiliating and extremely painful as his little erection was squeezed against the rough asphalt.


“OK, OK,” Amelia chimed. “That’s enough. I’m hungry. We can keep him.”


“Keep him?” Cassandra asked as she removed her foot from the little guy. He was too big to crush, but there weren’t a lot of other options at that size either. Keeping him did make sense right now. The giantess shrugged. “I guess.”


“Good!” Amelia said with a big grin. She reached down and grabbed the little man. He was dirt, with tiny cuts and scratches on his skin, and a few spots that would probably start to bruise soon enough. It made Amelia smile. “Serves you right, pervert. You’re lucky we’re sparing you.”


“For now,” Cassandra added.


“Right,” Amelia agreed. “For now. Until we get bored with you, so… don’t become boring.”


Without another word, Amelia dropped the little man into her bag with her bottle of tan lotion, purse, a few nice seashells, and other belongings. He was another thing to collect and keep. A new toy to play with freely. Until they got bored…