- Text Size +

Streamlined

Ben tapped a message into his iPhone with his left hand as he made his way from the bus stop down the road to the house of his friend, Jon. He hadn’t seen much of Jon in a while, but they went way back, being good friends since elementary school. Though they had both gone their own ways after high school, they kept in touch throughout their university years, “hanging out” by gaming together online. Jon had eventually returned to their hometown, so Ben would swing by for a weekend or so of visiting and in-person gaming whenever he was in town.

Ben finished typing his message and hit send:

 

[Almost at your place, bud.]

 

A moment later, he felt his phone buzz in his hand. He glanced at the screen:

 

[Door is unlocked. See ya soon!]

 

Ben slipped his phone back into his pocket, and picked up his pace, excited to see his buddy. In the back of his mind where he allowed little in the realm of complete thoughts— merely the shape of thoughts—he knew that Jon wasn’t the only person he was excited to see, though he had historically tried to play it cool in this particular regard.

Ben arrived at the front walkway to Jon’s front porch and made his way up the few stairs, pushing his way inside without knocking. Jon had said the front door was open, after all. Immediately upon entering, Ben was greeted with the unexpected sight of something related to the thoughts he’d just been having—his friend’s sister in a towel.

“Oh, shit. Uh… hi, Adelaide,” Ben stammered, taken aback a little by the spectacle. She raised a perfectly shaped, pronounced eyebrow at him, somewhat amused.

“Well, a ‘hullo’ to you, too, Ben. Been a while. Shut the door, will ya? I’m practically naked here,” she said smiling, giving Ben a good, appraising look. Somehow, he felt like she was seeing more of him than he was of her in spite of the fact that she never broke eye contact and of him being fully clothed. She just had this uncanny ability to make one feel as if they were under a magnifying glass, nothing escaping her sharp eyes.

“Oh, yeah. Duh,” Ben said, shutting the door behind him. “Sorry, Addie.”

“It’s fine. Jon’s downstairs in his lair. Why don’t you go get situated? We’ll… see more of each other in a bit.” Adelaide winked, turning away from Ben, her very sizable hips and shapely ass wagging from side to side as she made her way down the hall. Ben gulped at the lump that had formed in his throat and noted that his crotch had stiffened just a little as he looked her up and down.

Jon’s older sister, Adelaide, was a real specimen of womanly power and beauty. She was a 5’7” bombshell blonde with tasteful tattoos, several piercings, a wonderfully curvaceous body sporting big, supple breasts, a round, luscious ass and very wide hips. Ben had known her most of his life and had always sort of considered her the golden standard to which he compared most of the woman he’d dated or otherwise been with. That went for more than just looks, too. That said, the relationship he’d had with her personally had never been more than idle flirting and occasional teasing. He was hesitant to make a move that would jeopardize his relationship with Jon. Even one time when he was suspicious she was more than just playfully flirting with him, Ben had let his “cooler head” make the call: something he had always regretted a little. To call her a childhood crush wouldn’t quite do Ben’s regard for her justice.

When Jon had moved back to his hometown after college, he had opted to move into a spare room his sister had in her house. Adelaide had been happy to split the mortgage and didn’t at all mind her brother’s or his friends’ company, especially that of Ben, seeming as she considered him her friend, too. Adelaide had always been quite fond of Ben.

Ben realized he’d been staring at Adelaide almost unblinkingly as she had slowly strutted down the hall. As she got to the door of her bedroom and slipped through it, she turned slightly, her eyes locking with Ben’s, a sly smile playing across her face as she slowly closed her bedroom door. Ben, a little embarrassed, shook his head and made his way to the basement steps. Oops. Caught staring…

He walked carefully down the dark staircase and felt for the knob at the bottom. He pushed through the door to see Jon already gaming in his ‘lair.’ There were two tv screens mounted to the wall, a large, sectional couch, two of each modern console and an assortment of old ones. Where does he get the resources to acquire all this stuff? Ben mused. Jon turned his head to see who was entering his gaming haven.

“Ben! Hey, man! It’s been like a year!” Jon set down his controller and leapt up from his spot on the couch, rushing toward Ben. They embraced as old friends.

“Jon! Yeah! It’s been too long! How the hell you been, man?”

They sat down and spent some time catching up. There would be plenty of time for gaming as the weekend progressed.

“So, I uh, saw your sister on my way in. She seems… well,” Ben said with obvious implication in his tone.

“Adelaide gave you the old ‘towel treatment,’ huh?” Jon asked in jest, picking up on Ben’s implication. “I swear, she plans that. Girl’s a maniac.” They both laughed.

“She do that for all your guests?”

“Nah, no. Only the ones she likes. You’re ‘safe.’” Ben contemplated what Jon meant by the word, ‘safe.’ Was he a non-threat to her, so she wasn’t afraid to tease him, or was he safe from her, the real threat? He laughed it off, and they continued catching up.

“You ready to do this raid three times tonight,” Ben asked, referring to running the newest raid in Destiny on each of their three classes to maximize their loot opportunities for the week. They did this every week. Now, they just had the pleasure of enjoying each other’s company while they were at it. Keeping up with this first-person shooter was almost a part-time job. It was exhausting, but they both loved it. They were so good at the game that they could ‘carry’ less skilled players through the raids while they did their rounds.

“You know it. If we don’t get landed with complete amateurs, maybe it won’t take us six hours this week,” Jon said, turning his head slightly as he spoke to look just behind Ben. Ben tensed up momentarily as he felt a set of hands rest on both of his shoulders, startled.

“Relax, Benny. It’s just me,” Adelaide purred. “Sheesh. You’d think I was a bear or something. Anyway. I sure hope you lot don’t take all night to beat your raids, keeping all the bandwidth tied up. I’ve got an online video call tonight.”

“A video call, huh? So that’s what we’re calling em now?” Jon joked. Adelaide shot him a look that Ben couldn’t see as she was still standing behind him, squeezing his shoulders softly. Her grip got a little tighter, and Jon actually shied away from her glare.

“Hey, claws much?” Ben said to Adelaide. She relaxed her grip on his shoulders.

“Oops. Sorry, Benny boy,” she apologized.

“No worries,” Ben said, rubbing his shoulders. That’s gonna bruise. What was that all about? “You keep those nails long!” Adelaide chuckled and walked around in front of Ben. He thought his eyes might pop out. Adelaide had gotten dressed in a pair of denim shorts so short that her ass wasn’t the only one of her “assets” at risk of spilling out. Ben’s eyes darted down to the inside of her thighs for an instant, and he could almost swear that he caught a glimpse of slightly darker, wrinkly flesh, but he wasn’t willing to get caught staring twice, so he averted his eyes upward. She was wearing a crop top that exposed her entire belly and cut off just below her breasts. Ben inwardly groaned. Does she have to look so sexy all the time?

Adelaide plopped her plump butt down on the couch between the two boys. So, when are you two getting this show started? I wanna watch the first raid.” This wasn’t unusual. Adelaide would occasionally participate in raids with the two. She was a competent player, though her relationship with this game would be better described as ‘casual’ compared to how the two of them religiously went at it. She’d probably play with them right now if there were three televisions in the room.

“We’ll get started now! I’ll let you cycle in on number two if you want,” Ben said.

“Oh, sweet. Let me use your profile. Been dying to try out the new exotic weapons. Haven’t cared to grind for them myself,” Adelaide said.

Jon and Ben booted up their games, used their laptops to move some in-game gear around through a third-party app, and looked up some teammates on LFG. Once they were set, they got to it. The first team was pretty good, so they didn’t struggle with any of the initial bosses. They expertly cleared many rooms and jump puzzles, working their way towards the room with the final set of bosses. They chatted idly with each other, muting and unmuting their game mics as needed.

Near the end of the first raid, Ben chanced a glance to his left to see what Adelaide was up to, as she hadn’t said anything in a while. He caught a glimpse of something on her phone that almost made him choke. She was looking at a very realistic photo of what appeared to be a little person’s legs sticking out of a pair of women’s lips. He stared over her shoulder for a moment, taking in all the details of the photo. The lips were painted bright red. The woman had a nose piercing and another piercing right above her lip. His eyes grew wider as she scrolled to the next photo. This one showed the same mouth now opened wide as an index finger with its nail painted to match the lips seemed to have pushed the tiny person, which he could now tell was a man, deeper into the back of her mouth. Then, Adelaide, presumably oblivious to Ben looking over her shoulder, scrolled one photo further. This one showed the mouth now empty; the hand having moved to caress the owner’s throat. The slightly wider shot made Ben finally realize something about the photo set. Is that… Ben started to think. He felt so strange looking at these photos on Adelaide’s phone that he didn’t realize it when he cleared his throat noisily. Adelaide barely turned her head, glancing up at Ben slyly, flashing him a sideways, toothy grin. She didn’t close out of the photo. She didn’t appear to care that he had seen.

“Ben. The fuck are you doing, man?” Jon suddenly called out. “You’re totally dropping the ball.” The game. Right.

Shit, uh. My bad. Just zoned out there for a second. Uh… jet lag,” Ben lied lamely.

“Right,” Jon said. Ben tried to focus in on his game, but he couldn’t shake the memory of the images that were now imprinted on his brain. He could still see that tiny man inside of that mouth. Adelaide’s mouth? What would that be like? And did she really swallow him? It looked so realistic, not like photoshop or a prop. Additionally, Ben couldn’t shake the feeling that Adelaide was still staring at him. He could feel her catlike gaze fixated on himself like lasers, penetrating into his shaken core.

“Come on, Benny. Don’t falter so close to the finish line,” Adelaide teased him, leaning up towards his ear to deliver her humorous mockery in a whining manner. He shivered at the feeling of her breath on his ear.  

“Yeah, Benny,” Jon joined in. “One more round and this guy is toast. You can take a break and let Addie hop on in a minute.” Ben felt fine, physically. His reflexes were as sharp as ever. He just couldn’t think of anything other than what he had seen. What Adelaide had let him see. Maybe she wanted me to see?

The raid finished up quickly after that. Several players cheered. It was one guy’s first time beating it. Everyone talked about the gear they got. Jon and Ben signed off, and the three of them chatted about how the raid had gone. Jon seemed to have forgotten about Ben’s little ‘lapse,’ but Ben still thought he would elect to let Adelaide play a round. That would give him some time to think about what he’d seen on her phone while she was busy with the game and couldn’t tease or distract him for a while.

Adelaide extended one hand towards Ben in a beckoning manner.

“You’ve had your fun, Benny. Relinquish control to me for a while. I’ll show you how it’s done,” she said in a tone that was really more seductive than the simple act of handing over a game paddle warranted. Ben complied wordlessly, passing her the controller. Adelaide winked at him, her eyes darting down his body and back up again, briefly catching his before she turned to Jon and started discussing which class and subclass they would both assume for the next raid. “Ben already ran once as a titan, so I’m going to run hunter.”

“You hate warlock that much?” Jon asked.

“Yeah. The glide jump is lame. And everyone throws a fit when you want to play as anything other than self-res, solar when void walker is so much more interesting.” Ben tuned them out and pulled out his phone, his thoughts turning back to the mental image of a little man at who he thought was Adelaide’s mercy, and being shown none. As she and Jon found their party members and booted up the raid, Ben turned towards ‘research.’ He knew that what he had seen was technically possible; size-reduction tech was relatively new but ultimately real, after all. But he had never heard of it being used on humans, and certainly not for the elicit purposes of which he had just been ‘informed.’

Jon and Adelaide chatted with their teammates about the raid. Ben was running a VPN program on his phone and visiting some austere corners of the internet in search of answers. In his hunt, he quickly learned of an entire community of people obsessed with not only the concept of women devouring shrunken people, but doing all kinds of things with them. He found art depicting women sitting and stepping on men, putting men in their shoes, their stockings, their bras, and even their panties. He found graphic depictions of little people being stuffed inside relatively gigantic women via every conceivable avenue. Some were cartoonish representations, but other, more difficult to access photos appeared all too real.

The more Ben learned, the more curious he became. Some of these look like the real deal. Against Ben’s better wishes, sating his curiosity was also beginning to make him feel strangely aroused. He had never even heard of this bizarre and obscure cluster of fetishes, but it was having some sort of profound effect on him. He glanced up from his phone and at the beautiful, voluptuous woman sitting a mere few feet away from him on the couch, her eyes locked on the television. He took in all the details of her sexy, curvy, and rather exposed physique and then recalled the image of a human man inside the mouth that belonged to that confident, direct, and almost domineering being. He imagined what it would be like to be that small and subjected to the whim of that girl, Adelaide, his best friend’s sister whom he had known most of his life.

He thought that perhaps he understood why the fetish was having an impact on him. It was because it was hers. And truthfully, in a strange way that Ben had never really understood, Adelaide herself was sort of his fetish. She was the original subject, foundation, and inspiration of his entire sexuality. His earliest sexual fantasies all involved her, and many since still did. Every time he came to see his friend Jon, he secretly harbored feelings of deep longing that he assumed were pointless. He had never really contended with that, but the photo she had seemingly wanted him to see and the research he was now doing were giving him ideas he was finding difficult to ignore. That would be terrifying… It could be painful, awful—even fatal… but if it was with Adelaide… Ultimately, Ben understood, anything remotely sexual involving Adelaide would somehow find a way to register in the most fundamental and instinctive depths of his brain as, ‘totally appealing without exception.’ But I’m getting carried away. I just happened to notice something she was looking at on her phone. Even if she didn’t close the image when she caught me staring, that doesn’t mean she wanted me to see, only that she wasn’t embarrassed. And even if she did, that doesn’t mean she wants to do… that… with me.

Ben looked back up from the images on his phone to steal another glance at Adelaide. He stared at her slight pouch of a belly. It wasn’t fat, merely soft and just a little big. His mind wandered. He understood that the size of one’s belly would have virtually no impact on what it would be like to experience being on the inside of it… but something about the visage was getting his mind twisted in a knot. He liked that she had a bit of a belly. He loved everything about her. His gaze slowly crept up her body until he was staring at her strong jaw and lips. Her eyes flickered to the right, stealing a glance at him as she gamed with expert skill. He almost blushed as he was once again caught staring for probably the third time that evening. Ben realized that he was only getting caught because she was always checking to see if he was, though, and suddenly felt less embarrassed. But he was still conflicted. What am I stressing about? So, you saw a few potentially incriminating pics. Just relax and enjoy the company of your friends.

Ben closed out of the browser on his phone and slipped the device back into his pocket. He shifted on the couch to sit closer to Adelaide so he could be more attentive and engaged with their raid. He thought that focusing on the game would get him back into the relaxed spirit of spending time with his old friends. Adelaide was attentive to his sudden, somewhat forced shift in demeanor. She turned towards him and flashed him a more amicable smile than her last one had been. He started up some small talk about the game and felt his thoughts return to less… tense affairs.

Adelaide and Jon finished up their raid and she handed the controller back to Ben.

“One raid is all I have in me, little buddy. I’ve got some other things to do tonight in preparation for my call.” Ben graciously accepted the controller back from her. She stood up and addressed Jon. “You two think you can have this wrapped up in a couple hours? I’m going to be streaming in 4K. You know I hate lagging on calls.” Jon nodded at her.

“Yeah. No worries. We’ll finish up and switch to movies or something.” She appeared content and looked back to Ben.

“Nice catching up a bit, Benny. I’ll… catch you later,” she said, once again flashing a strange smile at him. She stretched her arms, her crop top riding up. Ben caught a glimpse of under-boob. He knew she’d seen him look. For some reason, he didn’t care. She smiled, and strutted out of the room, closing the door behind her. Ben realized, despite all the strangeness she had inspired that evening, that he was sad to see her go. He felt a twinge of dismay at the idea that of the two days and nights he would be here and see her, one of them was over, and he wouldn’t see her again till morning. He swallowed the feeling, and turned towards Jon.

“What sort of ‘calls’ does she get on that require uninterrupted UHD quality at this time of night?” Ben ventured to ask. Jon merely shrugged.

“You could ask her. But… best not to,” was his reply. Ben made a weird face.

“Fair enough,” he said. But maybe I will anyway.

 

 

Jon and Ben finished their third raid quicker than the first two. They signed off, and, as promised, switched to watching a movie. They opted for John Wick, as they both loved the action and cinematography, but knew it well enough to ignore it while they chatted. Ben was enjoying himself, but he couldn’t help but notice that Jon kept glancing at his phone. He seemed enthralled with whatever he was looking at, his eyes sort of glazing over as he stared at it mindlessly. He even stopped mid-sentence once and stared until Ben got his attention. Why is he acting so strangely?

Eventually, the movie ended, and Jon said that he was starting to feel tired.

“Feel free to keep on without me, but I’m gonna rack out. You know where the guest room is and how to get at anything you need. There’s a clean towel on your bed,” Jon told him.

“Yeah, right on, man. I’ll see you tomorrow.” Jon made his way out of the room and went upstairs. He didn’t seem tired. Ben dismissed the thought. He didn’t feel like sitting down there and watching television alone. He thought he might as well go to bed too. There was also the issue of his consistently piqued libido to address. His arousal had been running at a persistent ‘dull roar’ in the back of his mind since he had first arrived and seen Adelaide in her towel. The subsequent interactions had only served to confuse this arousal but had not done anything to extinguish it. He thought he’d be hunting down some strange new porn tonight involving curvy women and tiny men, and imagining what it would be like to experience such novel and bizarre things with her…

Ben powered down the entertainment systems and headed up the dark stairwell leading to the ground floor of the house where the kitchen, living area, and bedrooms were. The house was dark now, all its occupants save for Ben in their rooms. Though a guest, Ben had been here a few times before and knew his way around. He quietly crept across the front room and down the hallway towards the guest room. The door he was searching for was diagonally across from Adelaide’s room.

Ben reached for the knob to the guest room but paused without turning it. A strange feeling of longing mixed with slight sadness washed over him, pervading his thoughts with an inarticulate state of emotional being. Without thinking, his body turned slightly towards the source of the sudden malaise. He stared at Adelaide’s bedroom door. It was slightly ajar. There was golden light pouring from the crack in the otherwise pitch-black hall. It blinded Ben to all else. Just go knock on the door. Or, hell, push on it! It’s already opened. You don’t need a reason. She’s given you plenty.

He hesitated, his hand slipping off the knob of the guest room door. His body turned square with her room at the end of the hall. He didn’t know what he wanted, exactly. He just knew that he wanted to see her once more before he turned in and went to bed. Maybe I could ask her about the pictures… or the ‘calls.’ Ben took a couple of steps towards her door. He was an arm’s length away from it. He stopped, contemplating.

“Going somewhere?” He heard from behind. Ben stiffened. The back of his neck suddenly became hot, blood rushing to his head from being startled. He stepped back with his left foot, turning around to face her. Adelaide was standing just a few feet away from him in the hallway. Her unexpected presence would have been enough to throw him alone, but her present state… she was wearing nothing but a black thong that did little to contain her wide hips. Ben’s eyes scanned up her delicious body, taking in her soft, yet slightly toned belly, and making their way up to her bare chest. Her breast hung to the sides, the nipples slightly upturned and extended with stiffness from the cold of the AC and her seemingly constant state of arousal. Her dirty blonde hair was spilling over her shoulders and down to her breasts. Her lips were parted slightly in an alluring pout. She was looking at Ben in what passed for casually neutral. She was completely nonchalant standing topless in her hall. Why wouldn’t she be? It was her home. He was the one standing silently by her bedroom door.

Ben made to clear his throat. Adelaide took a step toward him.

“Because it looks like you were coming to visit me. Did you want to swing by and say, ‘hello’?” Ben choked down his nerves.

“I… well. Yes,” was all he could manage.

“Hello, Ben.”

“He-hello, Addie.” She took another step towards him, and he backed up a step.

“Well. You’ve said hello. Was there anything else?” Ben couldn’t think. She was so close to him now he could smell her natural, feminine musk. She smelled… well, moist. He could swear he could even feel her body heat. But that might have been his own temp spiking.

“No,” he managed, “I also had a question.”

“What’s on your mind?” She advanced another step. He stood his ground.

“What was that on your phone earlier?” She smiled.

“Oh… when you were spying over my shoulder? Well. Those were some selfies I took.”

“Of what?” Adelaide placed her right hand on his chest, stepping forward once more, completely closing the distance between them. She leaned forward, her breasts coming into contact with his chest as he stood there with his hands to his sides.

“Of me swallowing someone.” Ben shivered in spite of the heat he was feeling.

“That’s, uh… you do that often?” Adelaide laughed and pushed Ben toward her door. He lost his balance and stumbled back a few steps, forcing his back through the doorway.

“Only when the price is right, or someone asks me very nicely,” she said, following Ben into her bedroom. She shut the door behind her and continued her advance toward Ben. He collided with something behind him and fell backward. He landed gently on the broad mattress of her queen-sized bed. Adelaide strode forward until she was standing between Ben’s legs. She brought her hands up and cupped her breasts, lifting them playfully and pinching the nipples before dragging them downward across her torso.

“But I’ve always wanted…” she started.

“What?” Ben asked desperately.

“I’ve always wanted to ask you nicely.” Ben was momentarily confused. Ask him what? To swallow her? No.

“To what?”

“You’ve always liked me, Ben.” It wasn’t a question. She was declaring a fact with confidence. She was correct. Ben nodded. She fell forward, her hands walking her over him as she crawled on top of his body. She settled down with her legs astride him, her hot, moist crotch pressing down on his own through the denim of his jeans. He was rock hard already. Her face hovered inches above his as he lied back and craned his neck to look up at her. He was speechless.

“I’ve always liked you, too. But I don’t know that we want the same thing.” She dipped her head down and breathed on his ear, nibbling it lightly a bit. Ben thought he was going to scream.

“I… I want whatever you want,” Ben said unsteadily. He was somewhat aware of the potential consequences of those words, but he meant them. I think I mean that.

Adelaide stopped moving. He could practically feel her smile. She suddenly became animate again. She ground her pelvis in a gyrating motion, rubbing her crotch roughly into his own. She took his face between her hands and kissed him on the mouth. She slipped her tongue into his mouth and ravished him with the passion of her kiss. He reveled in the feeling of her body weighing on his. The taste of her kiss. The smell of her arousal. He relished all of it. He reached a hand around and squeezed her big ass, pulling her against himself. That hand slipped under the fabric of her underwear, his fingers slipping into her ass crack. She purred with delight, but gently swatted his arm away.

“Not so fast. I want you… I really do. But that’s not what I’m looking for. Save some of that charisma…”

“What do you want? What do you want from me?”

“What would you do to be with me?” Ben didn’t hesitate even though he thought he understood what was happening. The only thing he didn’t understand was his willfulness in the face of the unknown.

“Anything.” Adelaide kissed him again just as passionately.

“Then you’ll be with me forever… lie still.” He complied. She ripped his button-up shirt open. She undid his belt and pants. She roughly yanked his trousers down, taking his boxers with them. His erection flopped out freely. Adelaide gasped at it with delight. “Oh-h-h, yes! For me?” She cried out, moving down towards his member. She quickly licked his shaft and took his throbbing cock into her warm, wet mouth. Ben groaned. She sucked on him for a few seconds before she let him slide out of her cheek with a “pop!”

“Oh, fuck yes! You’re just as delicious as I’d always imagined— as I’d always dreamed. Sit up, Benny.” Adelaide got up and slowly strutted across the room to her desk. She placed her hand on a blanket draped over an object next to the monitor of her computer. “Did you mean it, Ben?”

“Yes. I’ll do anything to be with you.” He was acutely aware that his curiosity and desire might be ill-founded, but he was under her spell. “I’m relinquishing control…” she smiled and yanked the blanket, uncovering a complex device that looked like an over-clocked espresso machine with more bells and whistles than seemed necessary.

“Do you know what this is?” He did. He’d seen a picture of one earlier during his brief research. It cost more than this house. He nodded. She smiled, her right hand with those perfectly painted fingernails fondling the ball on the lever. “Good. Then you have some idea… of what’s coming. You’re gonna get the best of me tonight, Ben. I promise…” she looked like she was about to pull the lever when Ben called out.

“Addie. Wait!” She paused. Her face contorted slightly. He was surprised she had stopped. She really wouldn’t do this without my consent, huh? Well. That’s gotta count for something.

“Yes, Ben?” She asked, a little impatience bleeding through. He didn’t want to test her, nor displease her. He couldn’t believe he was about to allow this to happen. Have I really thought this through? She’s not messing around. She’s playing for keeps.

“Just… make it last. And try to be gentle,” he said. She chuckled.

“Oh, Ben…” she cranked the lever. Ben expected something dramatic. There were no bright flashes or sci-fi noises. Ben merely passed out.

 

 

 

Ben awoke to someone squeezing him on the right shoulder. He opened his eyes, expecting to see Adelaide for some reason, but he was mistaken. It was a woman, but it wasn’t anyone he knew. It was a short brunette with dark eyes and long, flowing hair. She was naked, but so was he. He noted that she had a body similar to Adelaide’s.

“Hey. You’re awake. Wasn’t expecting a fourth,” she said.

“A fourth?” Ben asked with a groggy voice. He was seeing stars and sat up slowly.

“Take it easy,” she said. “The shrinking process takes a bit to stop making you dizzy. Get your bearings.”

Ben blinked the stars away, his head beginning to feel normal. He looked around. There were two others besides the brunette woman in what appeared to be a bowl of some kind, but it wasn’t an eating dish. The surface was padded and fluffy. It was bright pink. The fluffy texture extended up a few inches and turned into a smooth glass rim. He took in the features of his cohabitants. Besides the brunette, there was a tall redheaded woman and a dark-haired man. They both looked dreadfully nervous. The woman was sitting with her legs curled up against her chest and her arms wrapped around them while she rocked back and forth steadily. The man was pacing around and scratching one arm with his other hand. The brunette seemed completely calm.

“What… what’s going on? Who are you guys?” The woman smirked.

“Who are we? Well, I’m Vanessa. That’s my boyfriend, Coby, and that over there is Megan. We paid to be here, though I gotta say, my friends seem to be suffering from buyer’s remorse. Who are you?”

“Ben. Um. I’m Adelaide’s childhood friend.” Vanessa laughed.

“You know her personally? Far out! Wow! How’d you end up… well. You know.”

“I… I just let her.” Vanessa whistled.

“Wow, buddy. This is gonna be really interesting for you… she got you to volunteer to be a part of the show.”

“Show…” the call! “You paid for this?”

“Mhmm. I’d have done more than that. I’ve always wanted this. My boyfriend and friend over there too. It’s actually how we all met. Mutual interest. But they…”

“Vanessa, come on! How can you be so blasé about this?” Coby said imploringly. “This is crazy! We’ve gotta tell her. She’s gotta turn us back!”

“Honey, you know that’s not possible. The shrinking can’t be undone. You knew when you signed up that…”

“To hell with that! To hell with you! What the fuck! I don’t want this anymore! It’s too… I can’t!” Vanessa stood up and walked over to the frustrated man.

“Coby. What about what we’ve always talked about? What about our greatest shared fantasy? Don’t you want that with me? Isn’t she perfect?”

“Vanessa! Do you hear how you sound? It’s insane! She has to let us go!”

“To what end, huh? You gonna live the rest of your life as a felonious shrinkee who illegally submitted to…” she trailed off. “Honey. Coby. It would be so much better if you’d just…” he shrugged her off.

“Oh, forget you then! Anything would be better than that. I’ll plead my own case. You’re on your own!” Vanessa looked a little hurt, but Ben thought he understood why. It wasn’t because she was afraid. She was just wounded that Coby wasn’t as excited about this as she was. Ben sort of understood Coby’s position as well, though. But if he paid and signed up for this… well. Vanessa’s hurt expression quickly gave way to one of frustration. She shot a peculiar look at Ben. It was almost pleading.

“What about her?” Ben asked, nodding towards Megan. She had not moved or even acknowledged the argument.

“Seems like… shock?” Vanessa said. “I don’t get it. We spent our whole lives wishing for this, and now that we’re here… Coby, you bloody cowardly lying bastard. This was going to be perfect! Why do you have to go and…” but she was cut off as the bowl suddenly shifted violently and everyone tumbled over. Gravity pinned them to the fluffy floor as they were transported. Ben looked up to see his Adelaide grinning down at them as she brought them somewhere. It was hard to tell from his vantage point.

The motion settled and all the little people regained their bearings.

“Hello, my lucky guests. Hello, Ben,” Adelaide said, smiling down at them. “I’m about to start the stream. I hope you’re all as excited as I am. Tonight’s show is really special to me. I’m really looking forward to getting better acquainted with all of you… and spending some quality time with each of you.” Her eyes narrowed. “Especially you, my little Benny boy… enjoy the show…” Ben shivered. He thought he would.

“Hey, Adelaide!” Coby shouted.

“Oh, what’s that? Coby, was it?”

“I changed my mind! You gotta let me go! I don’t want this anymore!” Adelaide feigned a pout.

“Awe! But you and Vanessa had such a beautiful night planned together! You’re telling me you want to change that? You’d throw that away?”

“Yes! I want no part in it!” Adelaide frowned.

“Vanessa, would it be alright with you if we had a slight change of plans, then? I’ll make it worth your while.” Vanessa looked up at Adelaide. She hesitated for a moment, looking at Coby.

“Coby… please,” Vanessa pleaded.

“No! I don’t want it!” Coby shouted sternly. Vanessa sighed.

“Fine with me, Adelaide!” Vanessa shouted. Adelaide smiled.

“Then it looks like we have a volunteer for our first in line!” She said, cheerily. The color drained from Coby’s face. Before he had a chance to protest, Adelaide had him in her hands. He was snatched up and swept away more quickly than Ben could process. He looked at Vanessa. She had a strange smile on her face and a glint in her eye. Ben looked back to Adelaide who was getting settled. He realized they were on her bed, her computer and desk close by.

Adelaide held Coby in her left fist while she used her right hand to start up the stream. The window showing her own room as seen through the web cam popped up, and Ben saw a side bar with a lot of messages rapidly populating. They were a bit too far off for him to read.

“Good evening, ladies, ­­­­­and gentlemen! Welcome back to another extremely fun-filled evening with me, Addie, your lovely and hungry host. I’d like to introduce you all to my first guest. He’s a little nervous, so let’s be nice to him. What do you all say?” She brought her fist with Coby close to the webcam for the invisible viewers to see. Ben saw the rate at which the messages were pouring in increase dramatically. Adelaide read some of them.

“Oh, my! You do not have the same­­ concept of ‘taking it easy’ as I do. What do you think of these suggestions, little guy?” Ben could barely hear him protest.

“No! God no! Anything but that! Just don’t eat me, please! Fuck! I’ll do anything else!” Coby begged.

“You hear that, fans? He doesn’t wanna get eaten. I suppose that’s natural. But you see, he had actually promised his girlfriend he’d go down with her and spend time in my big belly together. It was their ultimate fantasy—very romantic—but he chickened out. Can’t be helped. So. What should we do about that?” There was a loud ding sound like a digital cash register. Adelaide lit up with joy. Coby turned bone white. “Looks like we have a winning suggestion and bid… unless you’d rather get eaten…”

“Wait,” Coby began.

“Oh, no, you said, ‘anything.’ My mind is set,” Adelaide said. She reached down and retrieved a giant pink dildo from beside her bed. She brought it up to her lips and began to suck on it, eying the man in her fist lustily. He wanted to protest but could only stutter in broken and incomplete syllables. She pressed him firmly onto the tip of the dildo. Her saliva made his back stick to it. She then reached down and grabbed a bottle of lube. She squeezed it over the man and the dildo, rubbing it all over with her hand after tossing the bottle aside.

“Maybe if you’re really determined, you can meet your girlfriend in the middle and make it all up to her. But for now,” Adelaide lied back on the mattress roughly, the impact causing the remaining occupants of the fuzzy bowl to bounce around. She brought her legs up and raised her ass into the air for the viewers to see. She wielded the dildo near her face. “Try to enjoy yourself. I know you’re into this. And it’s not like I’m eating you, right?”

With that, she brought the dildo down her body and hovered the tip near her crotch. She used her left hand to squeeze and fondle her left breast while she pressed the head of the phallic dildo and the man lightly into her clitoris. She rubbed him against herself for a few minutes, getting herself nice and worked up. Then, she chewed her lip, pulled the dildo away, and repositioned the head. Quite suddenly, she drove it forward. The head hesitated on impact for less than a second, the dildo bending under the pressure, before resistance gave way to penetration, and the whole length of the monstrous, pink silicon cock slid swiftly into Adelaide’s ass. 

“Ohhh, fuck yes!” She cried. She placed both feet firmly on the mattress and lifted her abdomen into the air while her back arched. She pulled the dildo back maybe an inch or two and repeatedly pressed it hard and deep, holding the base firmly against her cheeks each time she thrust. She let go of it, leaving it all the way inside of herself, and used both hands to spread her cheeks for the camera. “He went so fucking far into my tight ass. I think he made it past the first turn. That thing is the perfect length.” She moaned involuntarily. “Oh fuck. I can feel him in there. It’s amazing. Thank you for that donation and suggestion. I’m glad we could reach an arrangement with him…. Very glad.” She quivered. “He’s settling in nicely.” Adelaide placed a hand on her lower abdomen just above her dripping pussy. “I can feel him about right here. It’s really indescribable. Perhaps some of you know. But if anyone ever wants to feel it from his perspective…” she winked at the camera. “DM me.”

Adelaide carefully slipped the dildo from her ass for the camera to see. Her anus gaped slightly as the object vacated it before it closed up. She showed the dildo to the camera. Coby was gone. He was still deep within Adelaide’s rectum, practically in her colon for all intents and purposes.

Ben had watched the whole situation with hopeless rapture. He felt bad for the guy on a superficial level. He clearly suffered a change of heart as soon as the reality of what he was in for once becoming this size became clear. Inevitability had worked its twisted charm on the poor fellow, causing him to recoil from the nauseating realization that life had become a narrow path—and a short one at that— with no more open doors through which to escape the impending consequences of his own completely independent decisions.

Ben looked at his other two “companions.” Megan hadn’t seemed to notice anything that had taken place in the last ten minutes save for the few times she was knocked over and had to right her posture. Vanessa, on the other hand, had been more taken with the demonstration of her boyfriend vanishing from this world into the dark depths of Adelaide’s ass with more abandon that Ben had. Against his understanding, he had become quite erect. But Vanessa was engaged in slow and steady masturbation and didn’t seem to care who saw. Why would she. This is sort of an orgy, and she seems to have absolutely zero regrets or inhibitions about enjoying this.

“Mmm, let’s move on before the fight in that one runs out, shall we?” Adelaide said. “I just wanted to deal with that little piece of business first. He’ll keep me nice and revved up for a bit. Let me introduce you all to my other guests!” Adelaide turned towards the little people in the fuzzy bowl. She extended her right hand and turned it palm-up near Ben. “Climb aboard, Benny. It’s okay. I’m not gonna hurt you. I just want to introduce you to the viewers.”

Ben didn’t hesitate. There was little point in resisting Adelaide. She was irresistible both in power and appeal. If he couldn’t deny her anything she wanted when he was her physical superior, he certainly couldn’t now. There was something strangely liberating in that subconscious revelation. It was literally uplifting as he climbed into her sweaty palm and she swept him out of the bowl.

Adelaide brought Ben forward and held him in her open palm in front of her chest where the camera could see.

“Everyone, this is my very good friend, Ben. Hope you don’t mind me using your real name, bud. I just don’t think it matters much.” Ben waved at the camera. Messages began pouring in again. Ben was close enough to the screen to read them now, though he found it difficult to keep up. Some of the content baffled him. People wanted her to do all kinds of things to him. Would she listen? What was he in for? Adelaide laughed.

“Sorry, folks. You probably noticed there’s no bid box for Ben. His ‘fate’ is not eligible for purchase. Only I get to decide what to do with my sweet little Benny boy. I’ve been looking forward to it for a very long time,” Adelaide announced with drawn out syllables and a sultry tone. She brought Ben up to her face and planted a kiss on his chest and face, the tip of her tongue quickly flicking out and lapping at him from his waists to his chest. Her eyes were fixated on him. “Having fun, Ben?” Truthfully, he was completely at a loss. Am I having fun? I’m clearly turned on. I loved that kiss. Watching what she did to that other guy was… fascinating. He’s deep inside her body— Adelaide’s big ass. And later I could… Ben shook at the thought. He stared into the blackness behind her perfect, sharp, white teeth and bright red lips. He was almost as petrified as he was aroused. But he was determined not to present that.

“Yeah. I’m having fun. I’m here for it, Addie,” Ben announced. He was still suffering from mixed feelings about his own unknown fate. But he was trying to focus on the positive aspects of this experience. Maybe it would all feel amazing. And it was Adelaide. She smiled and kissed him again.

“Stoked to hear it, my delicious little friend. I really hope you enjoy yourself,” Adelaide said. Then, she gasped and squeaked out a little moan as she seemed to be reacting to an invisible force of electricity pulsing through her.

“You, uh, enjoying the feeling of that guy?” Adelaide grinned with evil satisfaction.

“Oh, you have no idea. He’s doing a wonderful job. Almost glad he got cold feet.”

“How long will you keep him in there?”

“Until he comes out, Ben. Not sure I could extract him deliberately if I tried to be honest. No. He’ll be up inside my bum until nature runs its course.” Ben shivered again. He thought about what it must he like for the man right now. Ben couldn’t imagine there would be much usable air in there. He thought about the tight, hot, sticky flesh squeezing the man from all directions. He had no desire to experience quite what he was but knowing someone was shoved so irrevocably inside Adelaide like that made him throb. What’s the matter with me?

“Anyway, Ben. The fans seem to be enjoying our little chat, but I think it’s time we introduced the others so everyone can get what they paid for…” she gave Ben another quick lick, and moved him away from her face, but instead of placing him back in the bowl, she gently placed him on her lower abdomen just a few inches above her vagina. Ben’s feet touched the tiny, neatly trimmed tuft of pubic hair Adelaide maintained. He could smell her arousal very potently from this position. There was a musky heat emanating from directly below. And, unless his imagination was playing tricks on him, he thought he could hear some very faint, muffled shouts coming from directly beneath him, somewhere deep within that gorgeous gut.

“Make yourself comfy down there, babe. Who’s next?” Adelaide reached blindly into the bowl, somewhat roughly snatching up the first thing her hand felt. Vanessa had seen her hand coming and had actually leapt toward it, making impact with Adelaide’s fingertips as they passed by. Upon feeling the tiny brunette, the hand doubled back and wrapped around the diminutive, busty woman. Vanessa was brought before Adelaide’s face for inspection.

“Ah! Vanessa! Dear viewers, this is the lovely girlfriend of the man who just got acquainted with my inner sanctum. Everyone, give her a welcome,” Adelaide said enthusiastically. Ben could see the rapid-fire responses of the stream-watchers greeting the girl. “Are you still upset that he went back on his word? I could always reunite you with him now…” she said suggestively. Vanessa shook her head.

“I’m over it. I loved the idea of spending my last hours in your belly with him, but if he was too weak-willed to see that through, it wouldn’t have been meaningful anyway. I’ll still get what I want…” the tiny woman explained dismissively. Ben was blown away by her casual regard for the situation. She must be completely committed to this fetish.

“Awe. Well, I’m glad to hear there are no hurt feelings between us, girl. Don’t worry, I’m taking really good care of him. You seem to be revving to go. Even at your size, I can see that you’re super hot for this.”

“I’m all yours for the using, Addie. Whatever you or your fans want!”

“Oh, I’m sure they’re as happy to hear that as I am. I do love someone who stays motivated about this… right till the end… though it’s all the same to me, really. I like variety. So, thanks for managing to bring some additional guests!” Ben realized that Vanessa was probably the most into the fetish out of her group and had somehow managed to talk the other two into it. Maybe they didn’t realize what she did before making the final call. Maybe they hadn’t thought it through. Maybe they had. But seeing Adelaide at her relatively gigantic new size was too much to handle. Vanessa sure didn’t seem phased.

“Speak for yourself,” Vanessa said, gesturing toward Ben. “He’s such a cutie!”

“Hehehe. I’m glad you like him. This isn’t even his kink, but I think he’d do anything for me, isn’t that right, Benny? You’ve always wanted to please your old friend, Addie?” Ben nodded his head.

“Wow. That’s really something…” Vanessa said with a strange glint in her eye. Doubtless, she was comparing Ben to her now ex-lover, who shared this fetish with her but had still tried to back down.

“And as much as I admire your willingness to do anything, I do like to reward such willing enthusiasm. So, I wanted to offer you the option before turning the choice over to the bidders,” Adelaide explained.

“So long as I end up in your belly, I couldn’t care less what happens in the interim.” Adelaide flashed a huge grin.

“Very well then… viewers! What should we do with this truly rare example of tiny fortitude?” Ben squinted his eyes to read the many responses. They were really all over the place. Adelaide laughed. “All good suggestions. Anyone, care to… oh! There it is!” She replied to the loud ding which indicated a bid had been placed. “Mmm, sold to the woman with the green. Looks like someone wants you marinated before you serve your final purpose, sexy little thing. What do ya say?” Vanessa was turning red with a mixture of excitement, slight embarrassment, and massive arousal. She loved what was coming. It was shocking her nerves that so many people would see it, but she somewhat relished the thrill of the exhibitionism. She looked down Adelaide’s perfect body and saw Ben sitting idly just above her pussy. He’d have a front row seat. That made it all the hotter.

“What’re we still talking about this for?” Was Vanessa’s sole response. Adelaide laughed.

“So eager! I love it! Let’s get you ready…” if Vanessa or Ben wondered what she meant by getting her ready, they weren’t left in the dark for long. Adelaide stuck her tongue out and opened her mouth wide, inserting the little woman headfirst inside her big, salivating maw. Ben craned his head for a better look as the tiny figure of the woman was obfuscated by the giant hand stuffing her completely inside before the mouth closed all the way. He marveled at the spectacle. He estimated they were all around four inches in height. How easily they could be completely lost within the giant goddess-like woman!

Adelaide moaned loudly around her mouthful of tiny woman. The little Vanessa suddenly slipped headfirst from between her big soft lips, gasping for air. She wiped saliva from her eyes. Adelaide leaned forward towards the camera, and Ben had to roll over and cling to her sparse public hairs to keep from falling off her crotch and onto the mattress. Vanessa coughed a couple of times but seemed otherwise unscathed. She gave a smile and a thumbs-up to the camera which came as a delight to the pleased viewers. They appeared to be enjoying her displays of enthusiasm as much as Adelaide.

Vanessa was then slurped loudly back into Adelaide’s mouth. The giantess leaned back on the bed and tucked in her chin. She then pursed her lips and the tiny, soaked woman came squirting out feet-first onto her chest. Adelaide placed a hand on both of her breasts and caught the woman in her cleavage, squeezing her firmly between her enormous mounds of soft and fatty flesh. Faint, elated squeals could be heard from within the compressed boobs. Adelaide then leaned forward again and released her breasts. Vanessa free fell onto the giant tummy and then bounced down to a stop at the navel. She landed on her chest facing Ben. They locked eyes a mere few inches away from each other. Ben could read Vanessa’s expression clearly. She was intoxicated with lust. The little brunette crawled an inch toward Ben, eager to get to him, but she was cut off in her advance when a giant thumb and forefinger pinched her left foot and dangled her upside down, swinging her over Ben’s head.

He pulled himself back up onto Adelaide’s pubic bone and watched as his friend maneuvered the tiny woman in her hands until she was holding her with two fingers and her thumb on either side of her midriff.

“I’m glad I got a good taste of you before you’re covered in my flavor, though I think you’ll agree; I taste fucking phenomenal. Take a deep breath, little one. Maybe if you squirm deep enough, you’ll feel your boyfriend’s struggles through the thin layer of flesh separating the anal and vaginal cavities.” Adelaide winked down at Vanessa, though Ben couldn’t tell if it wasn’t really meant for him. The angle was too similar as he was practically between the two. He turned to face Vanessa. She had a primal look on her face, her eyes wide and her mouth agape. Her chest was expanding with deep, rapid breaths, and her little legs were kicking. She held on to the tip of Adelaide’s middle finger that was hooked under her abdomen with both hands, ready for impact.

In the time it took Ben to blink, Adelaide brought the little woman towards her and shoved her face into the soft, slick, pink flesh, rubbing her up and down between her labia. Ben was so close to the action that he could hear the squelching noises being made by the forceful contact. Adelaide then pulled the woman away slightly only to immediately dip her back in. She began rhythmically dipping and withdrawing the small girl, in and out. In and out. Over and over again. The girls look of lust was replaced with one of almost drunken sluggishness when Adelaide finally pulled her back and paused for a moment.

Vanessa looked up, making eye contact with Ben. She grinned wearily before Adelaide shoved her forward once more. This time, however, she didn’t pull back, instead kneading her fingers and thumb along the girl’s body, feeding her face-first into her hungry, sopping wet pussy. Ben could hear the muffled squeals of Vanessa as she was quickly gobbled up by the love tunnel. When only her feet remained, Adelaide used her middle and ring fingers to shove her inside herself completely, fingering herself for a moment once done, hooking upwards and inwards, stimulating her own G-spot.

“Mmmm, fuck, yes! She feels god damned heavenly! Oh, how she squirms! Yes! Ben…” Adelaide leaned forward and gazed down at him, her eyes full of desire. “Touch me, Ben put those hands and that mouth to work. Give me some of that energy you had before I shrank you. Touch my clit. Rub it!” Ben didn’t need to be told twice. He crawled forward and immediately set to work rubbing and sucking on Adelaide’s quickly engorging clitoris. She was delicious and the pheromones smelled exquisite. Ben could occasionally hear the sounds of Vanessa squeaking with exertion and pleasure deep within the dripping tunnel beneath him as Adelaide fingered herself using her right hand. Her left went back to the bowl.

“Mmm, while these two… ugh! Ohhh… while these two little lovelies help get me off… oops! I mean three!” Adelaide corrected herself, recalling that there was a man inside her bum. “I think the viewers… heeeh… oh fuck… deserve to meet our fourth guest…” Adelaide whined pitifully in pleasure. “Fuck this feels amazing… don’t stop, Ben. And if you can hear me, Vanessa, keep it up! Coby… I don’t think he’s completely with us anymore…” she said with a seductive chuckle.

Adelaide’s left hand reached deftly into the bowl, and it came back holding the somewhat despondent looking redhead, Megan.

“Hello, my absolutely delectable looking little flame. Say ‘hi’ to the camera,” Adelaide said. Megan made no indication that she had understood the command. Her eyes were blank as she stared forward. “Everyone, this is Megan. She hasn’t been very lively or talkative since the shrinking process. I’m not sure she’s yet come to terms with her new lot in life. How shall I help coax her out of this daze?” Ben was only partially attentive to what was going on now. He was throwing himself completely into the lovely task of pleasing Adelaide through clitoral stimulation. She may not have been tending to him directly, but the way her hips twitched and bucked forward, threatening to throw him, every time he bit down on her clit made him certain she was very aware of his efforts.

“Hey. Little Megan. Earth to Megan,” Adelaide teased softly. The little thing’s lack of responsiveness was frustrating, but she was feeling so pleasurably stimulated by her other toys that she could hardly become legitimately upset. She rolled her eyes. “You know, I guess I understand why this might be hard to process sometimes; why some of you shut down the moment you lose your stature, and your fate is sealed. But I wish you’d just embrace it and try to make the most of it. It makes… mmm… very little difference to me. You’re only making things more upsetting for yourself.”

Adelaide brought the girl closer and blew on her face. Megan blinked, and looked like she was actually registering what was in front of her for the first time. She made eye contact with the giantess dangling her limply by a thumb and index finger under her armpits.

“There you are. That’s a little better. Megan. Cute, sweet little Megan. Don’t you remember how excited you were to meet me? Sure, you were nervous then too. But you were still so full of anticipation. What happened? Come on. You can talk to me. It’s just us girls…” Adelaide continued to finger herself slowly. The squirms of Vanessa had slowed down a little. She must’ve tired a bit. Ben still felt magnificent on her sensitive clit. His stamina was showing no signs of ebbing. But she really needed another sort of stimulation to bring this orgasm to a crescendo. She would get it from Megan… it would be nice if she was on board. But one way or another…

Megan opened her mouth as if to speak, but then she shut it again and looked away. Adelaide pouted.

“Megan…” she said encouragingly. “Chin up. Come on. Am I not a sexy enough giantess for you? Isn’t this living up to your expectations?”

“You are,” Megan finally said barely above a whisper. “But…” she hesitated, not wanting to beg like she’d heard Coby do. She knew it was pointless. She also didn’t want to perish the way she figured he must have by now or would soon enough in his circumstance. She silently cursed Vanessa for talking her into this. Why had she listened?

“But what, Megan? Isn’t this your deepest fantasy? Haven’t you wanted this your entire life? We can have so much fun. I can make you feel amazing.”

“Until you swallow me.” Adelaide’s eyes narrowed.

“The pleasure doesn’t stop then, dear.”

“Maybe not for you.”

“Oh, come now. We’ve exchanged many messages. I know being inside my stomach is most the appeal…”

“But then it was fantasy… this…”

“This will be fantastic.”

“But… it’s not like I have nothing to live for. Once that happens…”

“It’s true. You have something to live for… you should try to enjoy every moment of it.”

“I… I can’t. I can’t accept it.”

“Oh, Megan… what can I do to ease your nerves? What if I promised not to do it right now? What if I just… eased you into the concept. Got you comfortable with it?” Megan didn’t respond. She just stared at Adelaide with a dejected, pleading expression.

“I feel really good right now, Megan. The others and I are having a lot of fun. I want you to be a part of it. I need you to enjoy yourself a little. Can I make you feel good? Just that?” There was a loud ding from the computer. Adelaide read the message attached to it and fought back a smile.

“W-what do you mean? What are you going to do?”

“How bout just a kiss… would that be okay? Just a simple kiss? I promise not to eat you.” Megan considered this.

“O-okay… just a kiss. You promise. You won’t eat me.”

“I swear.” Adelaide slowly pressed Megan’s chest and face into her soft, pursed lips. She kissed her gently a few times. She pulled the shivering girl away. “There. Was that so bad?”

“No. I guess not.”

“You guess. Well, Megan. My mouth can do many wonderful things besides eating that aren’t scary. I’d love to show you. Right now… mmmm… we’re all just trying to feel wonderful…” at that, she slid out her tongue and licked Megan from toe to tip, her bumpy muscle dragging across the squirming woman. Megan pressed back to no avail. She was coated in saliva, a single strand connecting her face to the tip of the tongue as it pulled back and slid back into the plump lips. Adelaide then licked those lips. She thought Megan was particularly delicious. Her fear made her salty.

“P-please. No… don’t.”

“Don’t what? It was just a kiss… I’d love to kiss you more… attentively…” Adelaide rolled her hand back, causing Megan to lie across it. She attacked with her tongue and flattened Megan on her palm with it. Then, she slid the tip of her mouth muscle down between Megan’s legs and pressed between them, forcing them apart. She expertly teased the tiny woman’s crotch with her deft, powerful organ. Megan squealed. She was torn. This felt good. But she was so afraid. She wanted to enjoy it, but she couldn’t if it was just a precursor to…

“You won’t eat me?”

“Mhmm,” Adelaide said while licking.

“Promise you aren’t going to eat me. Please.” Adelaide paused.

“I’m only trying to eat your pussy, girl! Would you rather be in my mouth or on my hand for that?”

“I… hand!” Adelaide moved back in. Her tongue began lapping at the girl’s crotch. “Ohhh… nnng.” Megan was overwhelmed. The tongue felt truly amazing. This is fine. I can enjoy this. It’s just giant cunnilingus. She’s not eating you. It’s fine… fuck it feels good.

Megan’s head rolled back, and she placed her hands on Adelaide’s nose. Her legs instinctively wrapped around the tongue between them which aided in the pleasurable stimulation. This continued for several minutes, Megan getting lost in the blissful sensations. Adelaide enraptured in the combination of many. She couldn’t feel Coby anymore, but Vanessa was still squirming slightly, and Ben was doing amazing work, especially considering the time that had passed. Such a committed man… and Megan tasted divine. Adelaide’s own fingers began to quicken within herself. She felt for the woman within her. She was just out of reach. Adelaide wanted to feel fuller.

She extracted her soaked fingers from her pussy and gently rested them on the back of Ben. He paused at the contact. Adelaide placed her middle finger on the back of his head and her ring and index fingers on his shoulder blades. Without warning, she slid him forward and downward between her legs. She curled her fingers, sliding Ben slickly and easily into her completely soaked loins. He glided inside effortlessly. Adelaide moaned into the crotch of Megan as she continued to lick her tiny pussy. The feeling of two tiny people in her own slit almost seemed gratuitous, but she didn’t regret it. She pressed on Ben until he disappeared within her and placed her open palm over her entrance as if to assure the contents stayed put.

Holy shit. Ben barely had time to process what was happening to him before he was being forced headfirst into a place he’d dreamed at getting to his whole life. Now he was completely inside of it. He was inside of Adelaide’s vagina, cock body and all! He didn’t know it was something he needed. But he was completely enthralled. As he was shoved deeper by her strong fingers, his head deflected off of something that continued past and rubbed along his chest, and another along his back. That’s right. I’m not alone in here. What he was feeling were Vanessa’s feet and legs being forced around him.

Ben heard a muffled cry of surprise. Vanessa’s head was still separated from him by some tight flesh. He felt one of her hands grip his hair and pull on it painfully. He reached up with his right hand and grasped her around the wrist. She tugged. Together, they yanked on each other until their bodies slid closer together. Ben ended up with his head at about Vanessa’s breast, her legs wrapped around him.

“What the fuck? Ben?” Vanessa gasped with exasperation.

“Yeah! Venessa. It’s me!”

“Holy fuck. I passed out from cumming. Where are we? Are we still?”  

“Adelaide’s pussy.” Vanessa made a wild cry of arousal.

“Fuuuuck. Another. Eat me out, Ben! Please!” She shoved on the top of his head. In the slickness of the surrounding fluids, she easily pushed him down her body. Fuck it. Why not? Ben thought. He set to work aggressively tonging Vanessa deeply. He heard her scream, and her thighs squeezed his head snugly. Ben reached down with his right hand and started to stroke himself as well. At the same time, the walls around them began to contract tremendously. Adelaide must be getting close…

She was. Adelaide thought that she had made a fantastic choice shoving Ben inside to join Vanessa. As soon as he was in there, they both became much more active. She could feel a huge climax coming. Now for the girl in her hand. Megan, too, was nearing a climax, she could tell. The timing was almost perfect. Adelaide used her tongue to flip the girl over in her palm, sliding her tongue up underneath her and using the tip to continue licking her pussy while her lips slowly slurped on her feet and legs. Megan didn’t even realize she was slowly entering the hungry maw. She seemed to believe this was all just wonderful oral sex.

Megan was starting to cum. She cried out with her eyes shut tight as the waves of bliss coursed through her. It was truly phenomenal. Warmth encased her legs and ass. Her pussy was on fire with the giant but soft stimulation. The hand supporting her moved away. Her hands dropped and found purchase on the soft lower lip of Adelaide’s mouth. Her eyes snapped open. She was still convulsing from the climax. Megan saw the image reflecting herself on the computer monitor. Adelaide had her halfway in her lips. Her eyes blinked rapidly, searching the screen. She saw a big green number next to a dollar sign and a message that read, “swallow her when you orgasm.”

No.

Megan began to press on Adelaide’s lips with all her might, struggling to free herself from the trap.

“No. No! You liar! You promised!” She looked back at the screen. Adelaide was waving goodbye. A second later, her struggles proved to be useless. She was effortlessly slurped inside. Megan wailed and struggled against the tongue that had been pleasing her. Now it was tasting her, not as an act of sex, but as a preparation for making her it’s meal. “No-o-o! Adelaide! You monster! Let me out!” Megan’s mind was racing. There had to be a way. Maybe this was just part of the sex? No. She had to get out.

Light spilled inside as the lips parted slightly. Megan saw hope, but it was dashed. A single finger pressed inside and landed square on Megan’s face, forcing her towards the back. Her legs made contact with soft flesh. Her cursing and pleading transformed into wild screams as she felt the softness envelop her legs.

Deep inside Adelaide’s pussy, the walls were squeezing the two occupants to the point of near asphyxiation. Vanessa moaned desperately as an orgasm rocked her body. Ben ceased his attempts at eating her out and gritted his teeth at the pressure, hanging on for dear life. His hand slipped away from his cock, but the firm pressure from the walls around him did the job, and he finished hard. Adelaide, too, began to cum.

Megan screamed as she was pressed hard into Adelaide’s pallet and squeezed quite suddenly backwards. Her heart leapt into her throat as she felt herself start the descent into that of the giant woman. There was a loud gulp. Adelaide remained silent long enough to hear the screams fade inside herself. Then, she gave in to the earthquake of an orgasm that had been building for so long.

She threw herself back on the mattress and wailed with rapture. Bucking her hips in the air and throwing her arms about. She didn’t need to touch herself. The stimulation was more than enough. Already, she could feel that sexy little redhead bouncing around in her belly as she shook all over. She thought she was just getting tongue fucked, and now she’s in my stomach… fuck! And Ben with that girl in my pussy. That man in my ass. Too much!” Adelaide shook and spasmed, almost crying from the electric intensity of the orgasm. It went on and on.

Eventually, the waves subsided. Adelaide came down from the high. She lied there for a while just catching her breath. It had truly been her best in an age. She wanted to simply bask in the afterglow, but she could do that later. There was a stream to conclude.

Adelaide sat up and scooted her butt across the mattress until she was seated with her legs hanging over the edge of the bed facing the computer monitor. She looked down at her dripping pussy, fluids still dribbling from between her labia where a little pair of feet also protruded. She smiled with contentment and regarded the camera.

“I hope that was almost as fun to watch as it was for me to experience,” she said as she began rubbing her belly with her right hand as her left took to making small circles on her now incredibly sensitive clit. She didn’t want to let her arousal subside too far. There was another loud “ding,” and a pretty sizable dollar amount attached to the request, “swallow them together.”

“Hmm, sorry. Like I said, Ben is not eligible for bidding,” Adelaide said with faux apology. What does it matter if they bid for what I’m going to do anyway? Maybe if I play hard to get with them, they’ll…

There was another “ding.” The bidder had tripled the amount. Adelaide smiled with satisfaction. Too easy.

Wow, someone really wants to see me go back on my word… well…” Adelaide slid back on the bed a bit and delicately grabbed one of the little feet sticking out of her womanhood. She pulled lightly, and he slid out with ease, the tiny girl following right behind as her legs seemed to be locked around him. She pulled until Ben and Vanessa both were lying on her comforter, absolutely covered in her sticky juices. They both appeared conscious but were supremely out of it.

Ben reveled in the feeling of the cool air washing over his body. He pushed himself up with shaking arms and struggled into a seated position. Vanessa didn’t even bother to sit up. Instead she lied there rubbing her hands all over her slimy self pleasantly, awash with tingling pleasure from all she had experienced.

“Hey, little Ben, my good friend… how was it?” Adelaide asked.

“That… was amazing,” Ben admitted, exhausted. Adelaide smiled warmly. She wasn’t going to tell him about the recent bid. She was just going to do as she pleased like she always did. Adelaide always did precisely what she wanted.

“I’m glad. I hope you’re not having any regrets.” Ben shook his head slowly.

“None.” Truthfully, Ben was dreadfully nervous about what he suspected was still to come. He understood that the shrinking process couldn’t be reversed. Even so, he wished she’d just keep him around.

“Ben, are you still willing to do anything to be with me?”

“Yes, Adelaide.”

“Then you’ll be with me all my days…” she reached down and collected the tiny humans, Ben in her right hand and Vanessa in her left. Being picked up made Vanessa come to a bit.

“Ohhhh, hehehe. What’s next, goddess?” The little brunette moaned happily. Adelaide brought the little woman up to her lips and whispered something to her that was inaudible to Ben:

“Take good care of him in there…” she instructed the tiny woman. Vanessa’s face lit up. She was going to get to experience what she’d wanted all along; what she’d wanted with her boyfriend. She didn’t at all mind that Ben would he taking his place. It hardly mattered. The end result would be the same to her, and she understood that Ben was a person of personal importance to Adelaide. That information made it all feel somehow more imperative.

Adelaide opened her left palm and set Ben in it next to Vanessa. The two tinies gawked at Adelaide with attentive interest.

“I’m going to try something I haven’t done before. Well, I’ve done it, but not exactly in the way I want to, now,” Adelaide announced. Ben could tell that what he feared was drawing near. He did his best to dispel it from his mind and focus on all of the beauty before him. Concentrate on her eyes. Her lovely makeup. Her perfectly sloping nose. Those bright red lips. Those perfect teeth. Her beautifully sculpted jaw. Focus on the beauty of the woman you’ve idolized your whole life.

“So, what I need from you two is to… well… I’m going to put you both in my mouth at the same time. It would be really helpful if you got close…” Adelaide said.

“Ohhh, we got pretty intimate inside your big sexy pussy, Addie,” Vanessa said.

“I was hoping you would. That’s perfect. I thought you’d like her, Ben.” He looked at Vanessa. She reminded him of Adelaide in both body and behavior. He did like her.

“And I know why that is, Ben. No need to be shy,” Vanessa said.

“What can I say? You’re my golden standard,” Ben said of Adelaide, who grinned and replied.

“Well, if I said I wasn’t always aware of that, I’d be lying. Anything else before we get started?” Ben thought for a second. He understood subconsciously that he was just asked a perverted form of the question, “any last words?” He looked up.

“Just… remember me,” he said. If she remembered him. If she thought of him fondly and frequently… maybe that’s not so bad. He was doing his best not to actively confront the true implications of all this. Just an experience. Just closeness with Adelaide. Just being cherished and appreciated by this goddess among women. Just giving himself to her completely. Adelaide leaned forward and kissed him.

“Always, Ben. Now… clump together.”  

“Don’t need to tell a girl twice,” Vanessa said, mounting Ben and straddling his waist. She leaned forward, pressing her soft chest snugly against his. Her arms snaked beneath his and wrapped around his back. She rested her chin where his neck met his shoulder and linked her ankles underneath his legs. She had effectively attached herself to him. “Hold me tight, Ben,” she whispered into his ear while tightening her own grip, squeezing him in the clinging embrace. Her still-wet nether lips rubbed against his once again stiffening member. He obliged, wrapping his own arms around her back firmly, welcoming the intimacy of being intertwined with this soft, warm, and sexy woman. He willed for some of her eager confidence to transfer into him.

Ben looked up at Adelaide who had been observing them while they got situated with keen interest. She smiled big.

“That’s it. Stay nice and close. Compact. Hold each other like true lovers. Kiss each other while I kiss both of you. Get lost in each other while you both get lost within me…” Adelaide delivered her speech while inching them closer to her lips. Ben’s eyes grew wide as they were elevated and the hand that held them began to tilt slightly towards the gigantic set of lips. Despite the warmth of the woman wrapped around him and the breath washing over him, he was shivering like crazy. His mind was threatening to tear at the seams. He was almost painfully in love with the massive visage of Adelaide’s magnificent face with flushed cheeks and sharp eyes. They were locked on him as they looked more sharply downward while her head began to tilt back.

Ben wanted to close his eyes. His desire to look away from what was unfolding before him—her tongue unfurling to welcome them—was only slightly less intense than his burning desire for her image to be etched into his memory forever, however long that may me. He was throbbing now, but he still couldn’t stop shaking. Vanessa hugged him tighter.

“Relax, Ben. It’s going to be okay. I know this isn’t your thing, but surely you consented for a reason. And I’ll be with you the whole time,” she whispered. Ben gulped hard, still unable to look away from Adelaide’s wide maw taking up more and more of his field of vision. His feet made contact with the enormous, warm tongue. Oh fuck, he thought. He hugged Vanessa tighter. She moaned as the giant tongue slid up the back of Ben’s legs and finally made contact with her own feet.

“Oh yeah!” she whined in a high voice, her body trembling against his. Ben stared straight up as Adelaide’s incisors passed by overhead. The slick, bumpy tongue passed under his ass and started to creep up his back. It lifted him as the hand that was providing support fell away. “Fuck, fuck, fuck,” Vanessa began to say repeatedly, ironically mirroring Ben’s exact thoughts, albeit differently inspired. The tongue they now lied upon slid steadily back into the mouth of its owner, twitching and undulating spasmodically in ways which made Ben feel like he was lying on a waterbed with something alive inside it pushing back.

It was warm, and the hot breath coming from deep within made Ben squint his eyes. The humidity and overall moisture levels rivaled that of being inside Adelaide’s vagina which was saying something. Saliva was dripping and pooling everywhere and seemed to be getting produced in larger quantities by the second, no doubt in response to the two morsels being offered.

Ben craned his neck to look backwards at the outside world now framed by the sharp edges of pearly white teeth and the soft curve of lips. He could see the computer screen close by as Adelaide leaned in to give the viewers a good look. He saw himself and Vanessa resting on the tongue, insignificant compared to the being that surrounded them. He looked at her face in the screen. She appeared to be looking at them too. The corners of her lips tugged up slightly into an open-mouthed smile. She brought her hands up to her chest and used her thumbs and forefingers to make a heart shape. The gesture eased Ben’s rattled spirit somewhat. She’s so beautiful.

In a flash, Ben’s view of the outside world was cut off completely with a deafening “clack!” Adelaide’s jaw clamped shut, ensconcing the tiny pair in blackness as the tongue immediately came to life, as if it were a creature that only moved in darkness. Vanessa began to pant like a dog in heat. Her moans echoed strangely in the confined space. She gasped as they were rolled over and pressed into one of Adelaide’s cheeks. They were passed back and forth, licked thoroughly, and pressed into the roof of the mouth between each transfer. The two of them held to each other desperately. Ben considered his embrace with this girl akin to his anchor to reality. She was the only non-chaotic element in his current existence. The only non-moving particle. A small part of his mind entertained the false belief that he was holding onto Adelaide.

But reality is irresistible. Adelaide was holding onto him.

The chaos ceased, and Vanessa seemed to understand what that meant, and started to grind against Ben sensually. They settled down in a pool of saliva near the back of the mouth. Ben’s feet were hanging in open space, his legs sticking just over the edge. He understood too.

“We’re about to… we’re going down, aren’t we?” Ben said softly.

“Yes. We’re going deep inside your lovely Adelaide,” Vanessa said, rubbing her lower lips against Ben’s inexplicably throbbing shaft.

“My Adelaide…” he mumbled. Vanessa seemed to have an uncanny sense for timing. She moved her head and caught Ben in a kiss, simultaneously repositioning her hips slightly so that the tip of his cock was nudging the entrance of her vagina. Not a second later, everything shifted. The tongue pressed them up and back against the soft pallet while the soft throat flexed around them. There was an ear-popping swish-GULP! and they were squeezed together into a very tight, smooth, vertical tube. The second the swallowing process had begun, the force caused Ben’s erection to plunge deeply into Vanessa. She went to cry out, but the breath was squeezed out of her by the tightness of the esophagus. All either of them could do was clench up their whole body, hold each other tightly, and wait for the pressure to subside. Vanessa clenched her pussy so hard around Ben’s cock he thought he might burst. He’d never felt such a strong kegel before.

Adelaide had hesitated before gulping them down. It wasn’t because she had second thoughts. She had just never swallowed two people clinging together before and wasn’t totally certain she could get them down. Once they cleared the glottis and the uncomfortable spasm, they caused in her esophagus felt like it had passed into her chest, she gasped aloud at the feeling of a job well done. She placed a hand on her belly and used the other to once again start rubbing her clit. She would have three little souls trapped inside her stomach. It was an incredibly pleasing notion. One of them was very happy to be there. Adelaide hoped that she, Venessa, would make it easier on Ben. It comforted her a little knowing he wouldn’t be alone. But she would have done it anyway. She had wanted to claim Ben as her own since she had first gotten her hands on the machine.

“Feels like they’re all getting settled in nicely,” Adelaide said to the camera. She observed the screen and saw that she had received several more sizable donations while gulping them down. “Ohh. Thank you all for being so generous tonight. I suppose you owe me for making me gulp down one of my oldest friends like that.” Another message popped up. “What’s that? Am I going to let them out? You must be new here. No. They’re mine,” she said, rubbing her belly with fond affection. “Once I shrink you, there’s no going back. You’ll end up inside me…” she got up on her hands and knees and turned around, wagging her ass in front of the camera, and gave it a smack, “one way or another. And there you’ll remain.”

Adelaide reached towards the desk and grabbed a glass of water and a few small capsules. There were a couple of powerful antacids especially designed for exactly this—they were slow release—and another special pill one of her fans had made for her. It was a strong solution of scented oils. Roses and honey. She could at least make the experience a little longer and more pleasant for her possessions. She gulped the pills down with a few sips of water.

“I’ll leave the stream going for another hour while they… settle completely, and I enjoy their company. It’ll turn off on its own in two hours. Thank you all for watching, bidding, and donating. I’ll keep you posted when I’m going live again. And… if anyone wants to be a part of the show, you know how to reach me,” she said with a wink. Adelaide then scooted back on the bed and lied down. She softly played with her pussy as she rubbed her tummy, enjoying and cherishing the sensations they were all giving her. I hope you have some fun in there, Ben. You’ll be all mine forever now.

Ben and Vanessa were deposited roughly into the gurgling belly of Adelaide. They had been so tense that the moment the esophagus released its grasp on them, they went completely limp and broke their embrace, falling separately in the folds of Adelaide’s stomach. They lied there gasping for air for a moment before everything began to shift violently as the giantess moved about. Eventually, everything settled.

“Ben!” Vanessa shouted.

“Right here!” Ben replied. He was hit by her in a full-on tackle as she pounced on him.

“Fuck me, Ben. Love me inside your Adelaide!” Their lips locked in a kiss and Vanessa grabbed his dick, massaging it back to full hardness before positioning it against her pussy which slid down over it easily. There was a squelching noice from above before some cold water poured on top of them, but they didn’t stop. Ben noted that shortly after, a very pleasant aroma began to permeate throughout the confines of the fleshy sack. He threw himself blindly into the task of Fucking Vanessa.

They rolled about, trading top, going like rabbits. Ben found his stamina remarkably high after everything he’d been through. He was shocked when Vanessa screamed that she was coming before he was, but the absolute vice grip that her pussy became upon orgasm changed that, and he exploded with ecstasy inside her. A humorous concern about not wearing protection flitted through his mind before being banished. Not like it matters.

As they finished, Vanessa collapsed atop of Ben, and they both gasped for air. The atmosphere in Adelaide’s stomach felt thin, like it didn’t quite carry enough oxygen to allow them to quickly catch their breath. It was hot, loud with the sounds of the surrounding body, and pitch black. They were shifting back and forth snugly in one of the many folds. Ben listened carefully and thought he heard Adelaide moaning on the outside.

“Sounds… like she’s… enjoying us… too,” Vanessa said between breaths.

“I’ll say,” was Ben’s reply. He felt somehow happier knowing it was so sexy to Adelaide.

“Don’t… don’t worry, Ben. We… we won’t suffer.”

“No?”

“No. We’ll… asphyxiate. I’ve… I’ve watched. She’s filmed it. With an endoscope. She’ll keep the acids at bay with pills until we’re sleeping.” Ben marveled at that. She’s filmed it? The Adelaide he thought he had known was long gone. He was inside a completely different kind of woman. But he had allowed this. He’d let it happen. Deep down, he knew what would happen. Ben held Vanessa tight for comfort.

“Can… can I lie with you guys,” came a meek sounding voice from Ben’s left. It was Megan.

“Megan? Is that you?” Vanessa asked.

“I didn’t want to interrupt what you two were doing… but… I don’t want to be alone.”

“Of course! Get in here. We’ll all stay together, Vanessa said. Ben felt Megan crawl against them, and he and Vanessa opened their embrace. The two of them lied on his chest under each of his arms.

“Are you okay?” Ben asked of Megan. She waited a while before responding.

“I always knew I’d chicken out,” Megan said. “The whole time I was on my way here, I knew. I don’t know how I went through with the shrinking. But now that I’m in here… I guess… It’s fine.” Megan sounded consigned. Ben pitied her. He hadn’t exactly made peace with his lot, but he was trying not to think about it. “But this isn’t even your kink?”

“No,” Ben said.

“He just really has it in for Adelaide,” Vanessa chimed in.

“Yup,” Ben admitted. “I guess I’m crazier than Vanessa.” Vanessa chuckled.

“Doubt that,” Megan said.

“Okay, you two,” Vanessa started. “No more morbidity. We’re in here now. We’re together. Let’s try to enjoy ourselves.”

“How do you mean?” Megan asked. Ben thought he knew.

“Well, I don’t know about Ben here, but I’m insatiable. Come on, Megan. What do you say we burn through some more oxygen?”

“Y-you really are crazy, Vanessa,” Megan said. Even so, she stretched her neck towards Vanessa and kissed her.

 

 

A few rounds of nefarious acts later. The three of them passed out with mixed emotions and exhausted minds and bodies. On the outside, Adelaide had fallen asleep after another orgasm of her own. The stream had ended. All participating parties slumbered silently.

 

 

The next morning, Adelaide walked into the kitchen wearing a robe. Jon was seated at the island eating his breakfast. He paused as his older sister entered the room and looked up at her.

“Good morning, Addie,” he said.

“Indeed, very,” she replied. He returned to eating in silence. She went about preparing her own meal and sat in front of him with her plate. “I’m famished,” she said. “Haven’t eaten since… oh, two or three in the morning?” She giggled and took a bite of eggs. Jon paused, and then resumed eating. Adelaide swallowed her first bite and looked at him. “Did you enjoy the show?” She asked knowingly. Jon picked up his napkin and wiped his lips. He put it down.

“Yes.”