- Text Size +

Later that Night...8:00pm

"Mom..." Lily gawked at her mother across the table, all three of them sitting down for dinner.

"You look..." Michael continued.

"Gorgeous again? I know!" Miss Spiral finished their sentence. If she could have been any more perfect, Dr. Carter had succeeded. Her already tan skin was now more golden and radiant, no signs of line or worry anywhere on her body. Her hair seemed more silky, and it seemed the good doctor had given her already ample chest an upgrade in size, and made her buttocks more rounded and tone than they already were.

“Wow, the doc really did a great job on you, Mom,” Lily complimented her mother.

“Why thank you, hun,” the newly enhanced mother smiled warmly in response. “I really do feel like I’m a whole new me!”

“Yeah Mom, you look...um, hot...” Michael said awkwardly, trying to compliment her without saying anything too provocative.

“Oooooh, c’mere sweetie!” Miss Spiral laughed as she hugged her son against her now E-cup chest. “Now, since you’re a boy, I want you to answer honestly; don’t worry, I just need a man’s opinion is all.”

“This never ends well...” Lily sighed.

“W-What is it?” Michael asked as he tried to pull away from his mother’s large bust.

“On a scale of 1 to 10, how cute do you think I am?” 

“Um, well...” he paused for a moment before answering, “you were a 10 before, Mom, but now you’re like a 12...”

“I’d say a 17,” his sister added.

“Oooooh! You two are the best kids a mother could ever want!” Miss Spiral giggled as she hugged both her children to her chest. 

“Yeah...Thanks Mom...” the two sighed in unison.

“I just feel so...so great! I think I’m gonna go try on some of my favorite clothes right now!” the optimistic mother exclaimed as she excused herself from the table. “Mind doing the dishes today, kids?”

“Well, we...”

“Great! Thanks! I promise we’ll go shopping tomorrow!” Miss Spiral interrupted as she headed into her bedroom and closed the door.

“Well, you know what this means?” Lily asked her brother.

“Yeah, yeah, I do all the work, you watch TV,” Michael sighed.

------

Miss Spiral let out an almost irritated grunt as she put on the last of her clothing, squeezing into them as her new body was much bigger now. "Ahhh..." she sighed with relief as her ensemble stretched to conform to her new body. Walking over to the mirror, the woman did a little twirl as she gazed on at her new self's reflection. "I look FANTASTIC!" she giggled. Miss Spiral now wore a tight black dress and matching heels that conformed around her hourglass figure, stretching taut against her lovely features. "Y'know what..." she mused to herself, ”I think I'll go for a walk! Might as well see how this new self does with exercise." Miss Spiral sat down for a moment, and in a few minutes, she was out the door, leaving Michael and Lily home. The two waved her goodbye as she ran into the distance of their urban neighborhood.

The night air was extremely refreshing and the stars twinkled overhead brilliantly. Overall, it had been a perfect day for Miss Spiral: She had become perfect, her kids were perfect little angels, and the night was perfect. Everything was right in her world.

As the walk stretched on into hours, nobody was out except for Miss Spiral, all asleep as she walked back home, feeling good about herself with the fresh exercise. Just ten minutes way from home though, she was beginning to feel very odd. "Oh...ooh my..." She suddenly stopped to clutch her head, the world spinning around her and millions of pinpricks popping up all over her body. "These must be the sensations Dr. Carter warned about..." she said as she tried to shake off the dizzying effects and ignored the dulling and numb feeling of her skin. When her vision had cleared and her body returned to normal seconds later, she was quite surprised: Everything had disappeared. Looking around, all Miss Spiral could see was a fog drifting around her ankles, and a glimpse past that fog, a little toy city with the skyscrapers not even comparable to the treads of her heels.

"Where did everything go...?" she asked herself, sounding quite confused.

------

Michael looked out the kitchen window awestruck, eyes wide, pupils dilated, and mouth dropped open. He was so surprised that he dropped the plates he was about to wash, the plates falling to the floor with a smack and a shatter.

"What the hell did you do?!" Lily walked into the kitchen, looking furious. "Mom's going to kill us for breaking those dishes! And I am not taking the rap fo-"

"Shut up," Michael interrupted, his gaze still transfixed outside.

"Excuse me?"

"Shut up, and look outside."

Lily groaned at her brother's rudeness but stepped to his side and looked out the window as well, becoming as shocked as her sibling. Outside, towering over everything and casting a shadow across the landscape, was the dirty tread of a used heel, looming higher and higher, going past the clouds itself to who knows how gigantic.

"Wasn't...Mom wearing those shoes when she left...?" Michael gasped