- Text Size +

Is this the place...?" an older female's voice questioned.

"Yes, I'm positive," a young male's voice replied among the muffled sound of clicking and beeping noises.

"You sure? ‘Cause every time you get directions, you always screw it up," a younger female voice added in.

A family of three looked up at a shining steel building, easily the most towering skyscraper of the city's skyline, the epitome of modern architecture. In a large electronic sign, the words ”DR. CARTER'S PERFECT SURGERY" proudly flashed across in large text. The leader of the family and small group stepped forward and entered through the automatic doors, her heels click-clacking against the sidewalk. She was known as Miss Ellen Spiral, and she was absolutely gorgeous. At the height of 5'11", even without heels, she could have gone fashion model easily with her smooth skin, long brown locks flowing down her back, bright green eyes, and her toned and fit body with long, shapely legs, a DD-cup chest, and curves in all the right places. But, she had decided to settle down with a family. Recent events, however, have corrupted even her perfect life: A year ago, her husband had filed for a divorce, his lawsuit winning in court, taking half of what she owned and sharing their children on the weekends, Michael and Lily Spiral. Now, she believed the stress of it all was getting to her. Miss Spiral thought she spotted blemishes and crow's feet popping up on her face, her hair was falling out, and that she was gaining too much weight. All in all, she still appeared beautiful to others except for herself. So, her son, age 17, avid gamer and shut-in, had recommend this new surgery center for her.

“Alright Mom, this is the place!” Michael affirmed yet again as they approached the receptionist’s desk in the lobby.

“Hmmm...Well, this is a first. You actually didn’t screw up for once,” Lily chuckled.

“Great!” the mother of the group smiled as she began to talk to the receptionist. “Hello! I’ve got a 1 PM appointment with Dr. Carter.”

“Ah, yes, Miss Spiral, I presume?” the receptionist confirmed. “Alright, I’ll call him and let him know you’re coming up. Dr. Carter’s office is on the 66th floor. Have a great day!”

“Thank you very much! C’mon guys, let’s go,” Miss Spiral said as she pointed to the elevators, the trio ascending the building and arriving at the doctor’s office in another few minutes. Upon reaching the door to the office, Lily knocked on the door and was greeted by a “Come in! The door’s open!” from the inside. The Spiral family entered the office and found themselves in a small azure waiting room with a man in a doctor’s coat standing at the end of the room by another white door.

“Ah, you must be Ellen Spiral!” the man exclaimed. “Come in, come in! I’m Dr. Carter, and it’s a pleasure to meet you. And I’m guessing these are your lovely children.”

“Yes, they’re my little angels,” Miss Spiral chuckled.

“Ewww...” the children moaned in unison.

Dr. Carter laughed before continuing. “I see you and your family have a great sense of humor. Well, anyways, come with me into the examining room so we can begin. Your children can wait here while we’re in the back.”

“Alright. Michael, watch your sister, and don’t get into any trouble, alright my little guys? I’ll be back before you know it!” Miss Spiral said as she followed Dr. Carter into the back of the office, closing the door behind her.

“Well, I’m glad Mom’s happy,” Michael said as sat down on a nearby couch and picked up a gaming magazine.

“Yeah, but what’s with the ‘Perfect Surgery’?” Lily asked. “Mom’s supposed to get, like, even hotter from this?” 

"Yep," Michael replied blatantly, not even looking up from his magazine.

Lily rolled her eyes and sighed. "Thanks for being soooo informative."

"Dr. Carter's supposed to be this miracle worker when it comes to plastic surgery, so it'll be like he's taken years off Mom, probably do a little nip and tuck here and there to make sure she stays that way. So, yes, he's making her hotter."

"Don't see why..." Lily continued. "Mom's already hot enough as it is."

Michael shrugged in reply, still looking bored as ever as he continued to flip through his gaming magazine.

-----

"Now, Miss Spiral," Dr. Carter said, strapping medical rubber gloves on, "you may feel a few...sensations... as the process works itself out when we're finished. 'Perfect Surgery' tends to leave a few marks on the old body. "

"Oh, pssh. I'll be fine," Miss Spiral laughed, laying flat on her back on a cold steel table, the room they were in appearing pure white, smelling of starkness and bleach. Surgical equipment lined every inch of space on the walls, from knifes to scalpels to pinpoint lasers, and even a table of strange bubbling chemicals. Dr. Carter walked over to his patient and held up a needle, injecting a strange purple liquid through the syringe into her arm. "This will dull the pain and make it all more enjoyable."

"Oh, thank...you..." Miss Spiral gurgled as her vision went cloudy and all she could hear was dull beatings and a few tickles across her body. Within an hour's time, the surgery was complete.