- Text Size +

Eventually, after fifteen minutes of a solid run, she paused, having built up a light sweat. “Whooh! That was good!” She said, wiping some sweat beads from her forehead, sending them splashing to the ground and flooding most of the area. “But y’know what, I don’t feel tired...not at all. I feel like just like I did earlier...” She mused. “Can I not even get tired? And I’m not that very hungry either...” As she dawned upon the aspects of her activated genes, she felt a very familiar feeling beginning to well within her, releasing a wide grin.

“Growin’ time! Was wonderin’ when I’d get bigger again! The view’s great from up here, but this gal’s only going up!” 

Miss Spiral closed her eyes and planted her feet into the ground, her soles sinking deep into the planet’s crust before the spurt began, this time a continuous expansion combined with bursts of size awaited the growing woman. Her feet bulldozed through hundreds of yards of forest by the second, her waist quickly piercing the cloud layer as she soon doubled her previous size. As her growth continued, she opened her eyes, just as her breasts began to enlarge once again, her now I-cup chest clad snugly in her sports bra just the way she liked it, making her feel even bigger than she already was, further emphasized by the fact that it was getting hard to see past her chest, though she didn’t mind - she knew that all growth was good growth. As Miss Spiral started to reach thirty miles, her toes soon began to wiggle their way into a nearby town, overtaking whatever dared to challenge her growth.

“Whoops! Gotta be careful down there, guys!” she chuckled as she took a step backwards, shaking the entire state with her impact. “A girl needs her room to grow, ya know! And I need plenty of it!”

Her growth continued on, her body undergoing even further changes: At thirty-three miles, her butt enlarged, her dress now further bringing out her ample figure; at thirty-seven, her skin became more youthful as her green eyes practically glowed with radiance; at forty-three, her figure became even more curvy than ever, putting the curves of a circle to absolute shame; and at forty-seven, her feet softened as their heavenly smell became more powerful, her weight increasing faster than ever to give her more power with every step.

“Looks like you newspeople are gonna have to stop calling me Mega Mom now!” she giggled, her laughter now the thunderous boom of a living goddess. Finally her growth ceased at fifty miles tall, leaving her at a truly colossal stature that towered the highest anything had ever been on the planet.

“Hmm...I’m not Momnipotent yet...but I’m pretty big in all areas, so maybe ‘The Living Goddess’, ‘Ultra Mom’, or ‘Super Sexy’ is the correct terms.” She said to herself. “You hear that, tiny newspeople?” She called out, her voice heard not just by them but all the populace of the world. “Those are the titles I liked to be called from now on!” She giggled. “Though, I’m still just Miss Spiral to friends.”

She stretched a little before deciding what to do next. “Well, now that I’m this big, I’m thinking of leaving America for a little. I can take a nice stroll across the ocean now without worry of sinking or even having to swim!” Miss Spiral said aloud to herself. “Afterwards, I can probably come back and see my babies. They’ll wanna see how big their momma’s gotten!”

With her schedule set for the rest of the day, the titanic woman stomped off the coastline of the US, looking around to where she could travel to. Meanwhile, the media was abuzz with this new data relating to the ever-growing woman. Several anti-Miss Spiral organizations had popped up overnight, and there was rumors of global war being threatened against the truly monumental woman that towered higher than the clouds.

“Let’s see...maybe I’ll go say hello to ‘Big’ Ben, though he’ll be ‘Little’ Ben to me by now!” she laughed at her own joke. “Oh, actually, I think I’ll be setting a new world record: The first woman to ever walk across the Atlantic Ocean! Well, better get to work...This ocean won’t cross itself!”

Miss Spiral gently dipped her right foot into the ocean, the cool water rushing over her heel as the tops of her foot still was uncovered. With a few more steps, she had reached the deepest parts of the English Channel, the water only now barely reaching her ankles, tidal waves forming with every one of her strides. “This is such a lovely little walk,” she hummed as she took in the landscape of western Europe approaching in the far distance. “I just hope I can do this again someday, but next time, with my feet completely dry!”

In only the span of three minutes, the massive woman made landfall on the United Kingdom, accomplishing her world record that no one could ever dream of breaking. As she touched down, she gently shook the water from her feet, sending a rain of ocean water across several acres of land before plopping her foot back on terrain, wiggling her mighty heel against the ground and causing seismic quakes on a new continent.