- Text Size +

This is Diana Allers here with Action News.” One News reporter said into the camera that switched between her and the view of Miss Spiral. “It is the second day of the dramatic events that shocked the world. For those of you not in the loop, yesterday morning, Ellen Spiral, a stay-at-home mom of two, had been going to ‘Perfect Surgery’, a franchise that had been popping up all over the country with claims of being the best in the field of drastic changes to the human body, but no one could have predicted this.

“Employees at Perfect Surgery claim that Miss Spiral, or as she has been dubbed, ‘Mega Mom’, had taken a dangerously experimental drug that altered human physiology, activating a long-dormant gene within her DNA, granting her great size along with invulnerability. Hours later, she had become a towering titaness one would see in mythology, and no one can hardly believe this turn of events of this massive woman is taking. She appears to be slumbering now, tanning herself, like all beach beauties do. We’ll try to head in and receive an exclusive interview with the Mega Mom, something our rivals in other networks are too scared to do.”

The reporter nodded at the pilot and he replied by diving towards Miss Spiral’s head, landing the small helicopter within her ear. Diana along with her camerman stepped out onto the fleshy surface, earwax covering her shoes.

“Umm...excuse me, Mega Mom!” She shouted at the top of her lungs.

“Mmmm? Who’s there?” the beauty mused as she opened her eyes, getting up slightly to look around. 

“This is Diana Allers of Action News here to interview you, if that’s alright!” she shouted back.

“Oh, a newsperson? Sure, but just one condition: Just make sure to get my good side on camera, alright?” she giggled as she lay back down comfortably. “Where are you anyways, hun?”

“We’ve flown into your ear for the time being. We hope you don’t mind.”

“Not at all, hun. Just make sure to be careful in there, alright? Wouldn’t want you to get lost on big ol’ me!”

“We’ll make sure to do that. Tell us, Ellen...”

“Oh please! Call me Miss Spiral!” the titaness chuckled. 

“Er, yes, well then, Miss Spiral, also known as Mega Mom, can you tell us a little bit about why you started growing?”

“Mega Mom? Is that what they’re calling me? That’s cute, but I don’t think I’ll be ‘Mega’ for too much longer. Hopefully I’ll be ‘Momnipotent’ sometime in the future!” Both of the journalist gulped at the statement, wondering what she meant. “But to answer your question, I’ve always wanted to be big, but not just regular old big, to be the biggest and still growing! When the doc told me about my unique dormant DNA that could make me big, I was so excited, and when I actually did start growing, I was the happiest I’ve ever been! I hope I just keep getting even huger!”

“Can you comment on any other changes your body has undergone? From our files, you look different than you did before, and you’ve become immune to bullets through your growth.”

“Well, I guess it’s sorta nice to know I’ve gotten stronger. Makes it easier to get a tan in peace!” she joked. “As for the rest of me, it’s only natural that the big get bigger, right hun? I absolutely love my body and my figure, especially since I’m not pencil-skinny like most women in the world. I’ve always embraced my curves, so I’m proud to be the beautiful big woman I am today!” 

“Miss Spiral, during your first growth spurt, you destroyed your own home. Aren’t you worried about your children?”

“Correction, I only partly destroyed it, only one wall went down. As for Michael and Lily? They’re bright kids, they’ll be fine.”

“You’re very...nonchalant about this. Aren’t you even worried about them?”

“I raised them well, I’m sure they’ll be fine!”

“Well...during your rampage later that afternoon,”

“I would hardly call it a rampage honey! I wasn’t even angry.”

“Well, you destroyed several city blocks, offices, and the tallest structure within the county. Some people are even missing after your growth to two miles tall.”

“I’m sure they’ll show up soon!” She giggled, her stomach rumbling ominously after finishing her sentence. “Is there anything else you’d like to ask me, Diana?”

“Um, not at the time, Miss Spiral.”

“Alrighty then! Just fly on out...wait.”

“What is it?”

“You might wanna stick around! I feel another growth spurt coming on...”

“Y-You do?!”

“Yep! Like I said yesterday, I’m only going up and up and up!”

As her giggling traveled across the land, Miss Spiral simply laid down and continued to tan as her body began to lengthen once more, this time in a continuous spurt rather than bursts of size. To her, it was as if she was slowly inching outwards, but in reality, she was growing at over two hundred feet per second, that rate beginning to pick up speed.

“T-This is Diana Allers with A-Action News here!” the reporter spoke nervously into the camera as the fleshy, waxy ground expanded underneath her. “We have breaking news here! I’m...I’m here inside Mega Mom where she’s...she’s apparently becoming even bigger! This reporter has to admit that this is an absolutely unique sight to witness up close like this, and once again, Action News will be first to report on Mega Mom’s latest size! One can only imagine what the woman herself is feeling at this moment...”

Miss Spiral hummed a sing-song tune, her frame now another mile longer as her soles crashed through an old, abandoned barn, not even feeling the impact. “There’s no better feeling in the world than growing...” she chuckled. 

Her growth exponentiated as the seconds passed, going from two-hundred feet a second to five hundred, then eventually an astounding thousand feet a second. Her growth continued on shortly afterwards, giving one last powerful surge to her size, topping her off at ten miles in height, filling up the plain in which she rested in now.

“This is Diana Allers...and it appears Mega Mom has stopped growing for now. Her ear, which we are in, was like a moist cave when we landed, but now, it’s like a massive abyss one could become lost in...”

The news crew gathered themselves and took off in the helicopter, flying away from the now ten-mile high mother who dominated the land with her size.

“Ah,” She sighed to herself. “Hopefully I’ll get much bigger soon. I wanna be at least a hundred miles tall by the end of the day.” She declared, her voice echoing for many miles and frightening all. “So you hear that, me? We’ve got some growing to do!” she added with another chuckle. “Now, I think that’s enough tanning for today. Time to go on a quick walk, Can’t let my figure go to waste just ‘cause I’m just a tiny bit bigger!”


Ever so slowly, Miss Spiral gently lifted her body off the ground, the land quaking in unison as she slowly rose to her feet, her soles sinking into the land as she did so. Gazing out at the land before her at her current stature, she planned out a quick jogging route, making sure not to come by heavily populated areas unless absolutely necessary.

“Oh, hey, Ms. Newslady, are you still around?” she asked aloud to the dozens of copters circling about her thighs. “Just wanna let you know I’m going to be doing a quick bit of exercise, so feel free to report that too. If people suddenly feel earthquakes, they’ll know I’m coming near them!”

After a quick bit of stretching out her body, Miss Spiral took off on her brisk walk with another happy sigh, her first step appearing more of a powerful stomp rather than a quick one. Headlines across the country suddenly read “Mega Mom takes walk. Take cover!” as the shockwaves from a single footfall could be felt throughout the tri-state area due to her enhanced weight. 

Miss Spiral began her light walk across the country, her ten-mile high form visible on the horizon and each footstep of her heels against earth created an impact that shook the land around her for miles and leaving behind a trail of mile-deep footmarks and destruction. She was careful not to enter populated areas such as cities, but had trouble avoiding smaller towns that were harder for her to notice while running.