- Text Size +

Hmm...” Miss Spiral peered closer, but still not able to make out any true details of the city, it being too tiny for her eyes alone to fully see. "Well then...” she reached down with her right hand, edging her index finger closer and closer until she was sure she could touch the city, then she performed a scooping motion with her fingernail, ripping a huge chunk of the downtown area from the earth and bringing it closer to her eye, terrifying all who survived the ordeal. "Oh...oh...my...” she whispered, finally realizing gravity of the situation.”Are these specks...actually people...?”

-----

Michael swerved his car as he just barely dodged his mother’s titanic finger picking up a large portion of the city, quickly putting on the brakes.

“WOAH!” the two yelled in unison. “DID YOU SEE THAT?!”

“Lily, you OK?” the elder brother asked his sister.

“Yeah, I-I’m fine. I can’t believe Mom just did that...”

“Neither can I. Wait, do you hear that?”

The two listened carefully as their mother’s voice could be heard as a loud boom all across the remaining city, mentioning something about real people.

“It’s Mom!” Lily shouted. “She knows she’s huge!”

“Yeah, thank goodness,” Michael breathed a sigh of relief. “If she didn’t realize it, I’m pretty sure this city wouldn’t be here much longer...”

“Yeah, Mom might be huge, but she’s still as nice as ever,” Lily smiled up at Miss Spiral’s massive shoe tread. “C’mon, we still gotta let her know we’re here so we can help her out. Got any suggestions?”

“Um, well I know there’s some road flares in the trunk,” Michael shrugged.

“Guess that’ll have to do. Let’s just hope Mom doesn’t get even bigger or anything in the meantime.”

The Spiral siblings then exited the car and opened up its trunk, pulling out and lighting up the several road flares within it. 

“Think this’ll work?” Lily asked.

“Honestly...No, not at all.”

Lily simply facepalmed in response. “We’re sooooooooooo doomed...”


Miss Spiral saw several bright but tiny lights zip in front of her face. She looked down, and when she looked very closely, saw her children there. "Whats happening?" she breathed, but was still very loud.

Hearing their mother, Michael spoke up. "I don't know Mom, but I think it had something to do with whatever that doctor did to you" "I Think so Michael but I---" she started but was cut of by another strange tingling in her.

The ground shook as Mrs Spiral swelled to an even bigger size. The two kids could only watch as the massive running heel in the distance got even bigger. Pretty soon the treads were all that could be seen and clouds were seen alongside them. The massive treads began swallowing mountains off in the distance behind the city skyline, flattening them like clay. Just when the treads were about to start eating up houses the growth and tremors stopped. Miss Spiral clutched her already massive breasts which swelled ever larger. Her sports bra barely stood and her boobs practically spilled out. The fabric was stretched so thin it was see through. She giggled in pleasure and her laughter shook the world around her. The feeling was such a rush that with the foot opposite the kids she brought up in her laughing fit and then brought it crashing down. Her heel  landed on a city, flattening the whole thing in an instant. The shock wave tore apart houses miles away. Of course Miss Spiral had no idea of the damage she was causing or her growth. She just thought of it as a side effect of the surgery. She stood there for a second, her massive, beautiful body hunched over the city. A drop of sweat fell off her bra and feel to the kids below, destroying the whole intersection they were at. The car is thrown under the liquid and the children begin choking. Is this the end for the young Spirals?