- Text Size +

Kal had never told anyone of his size fetish because he’d been so embarrassed about how people might react if they found out about it. After all, who would want to be just an inch or so tall? You’d be unable to do anything at that size and would also be subject to being stepped on by other people who were now giants to you.

To Kal, the idea of a woman stepping on him, sitting on him or eating him actually turned him on. He’d often even masturbate, imagining two of his coworkers being giant women, or giantesses.

Their names were Reese and Ashlyn. Both were very attractive with huge butts and nice breasts to boot. He mainly imagined them stepping on him and sitting on him.

One day while the trio were at work, Kal had let his secret slip, as he had mentioned he had many different interests.

“Like what?” Reese asked. He gulped.

“You know…bike-riding, drawing…” he said. The girls knew he was hiding something by his tone, however.

“Come on. I know theres more than that,” Reese said.

“You can tell us. We won’t tell anyone,” Ashlyn added. Kal had nowhere left to turn. He had to come clean.

“Okay…I have what is known as a size fetish,” he said. “Which means I like to imagine myself being tiny and stepped on by giant women.” The girls didn’t really react.

“Interesting,” Ashlyn said. “Why does this turn you on?”

“It just does, honestly,” Kal told her. Reese then saw an ant crawling on the floor. She looked at Kal with a smirk before she looked back down at the ant, raised her foot up and stepped on the incest.

“Did that turn you on?” she asked. Kal nodded. Reese and Ashlyn looked at each other then. They knew they could have fun with this.

“Would you be interested in coming over to my house for a movie night? Both of you,” Reese asked. They both agreed to engage in a movie night at Reese’s house.

The girls and Kal started watching a movie that night, but things took a different turn not longer after the movie started.

Ashlyn got it started by slowly maneuvering herself closer to Kal on the couch until she was sitting on his lap.

“Do you like this, Kal? I’m sitting on you,” she said, rubbing her butt back and forth on him. He was indeed enjoying his attractive co-worker rub her butt on him. He enjoyed it so much, he developed a boner that didn’t go unnoticed, either. It wound up poking Ashlyn right in her butthole.

“Oh, my God!” she said as she got off him. “I felt your boner!” Kal was even more embarrassed now. It was bad enough that his coworkers had found out about his size fetish. Now he had just poked one of them with his boner.

“Really?” Reese asked. “I want to feel it!” she then sat on Kal’s lap and his boner poked her in the butt, as well. “Wow, you really are excited, aren’t you?”

Reese wasn’t done, however. She wound up blowing a fart while on Kal’s lap. The fart came out as if bubbles had come out of her butthole. She and Ashlyn were laughing hysterically now. Kal didn’t find it funny, however, and he pushed Reese off him.

“What’s wrong, Kal? Afraid of a girl farting?” she asked. The smell of the fart then overtook the room and Kal waved his hand in front of his face to rid the smell from him.

“Oh, don’t act like you don’t love it,” Reese said. “As a matter of fact. Ashlyn, hold him down.” Ashlyn then went over to him and forced him to lay on the couch, pulling his arms over his head. Reese went back over to him and pulled her biker shorts and panties down. Without another word, she sat her huge butt on Kal’s face, smothering it between her fleshy cheeks.

Kal squirmed and struggled to breathe under the big butt, but resistance was futile. He could only lay there and endure the torture the two women were now bringing upon him.

Reese continued sitting on Kal’s face, rubbing her butt on it when she felt something in her stomach. She knew exactly what it was, too.

“Uh oh,” she said, then blew a wet fart on Kal’s face. Both women began laughing then as Kal cried for them to stop.

“Smell it. You know you like it,” Reese ordered, rubbing her butt on his face.

“My turn!” Ashlyn said a minute later. Reese got up and the girls switched places, Ashlyn going over and sitting on Kal’s face while Reese held his arms over his head. Almost immediately after smushing his face with her butt, Ashlyn farted. The girls laughed again.

“This is so much fun!” Ashlyn exclaimed. “I’m kind of glad you told us about your size fetish now.” What did the girls farting on his face have to do with his size fetish? Kal thought.

What he didn’t know was things were about to take a turn.