- Text Size +

Anna let out a cry as she inserted her favourite pink ribbed dildo past her pulsating dripping wet pussy lips. She felt the walls of her vagina grip hungrily around the shaft as the ribbed section was tightly scrapped along her interior. Pleasure overtook her as she began ramming the thick dildo into herself repetitively. For a moment she felt tiny pricks travelling along inside her as if something was desperately fighting a futile war against her hungry pussy walls, but the sensation didn't last long and only turned her on more.


Letting out a cry, Anna orgasmed spraying her juices all over her towel.


"ahhhhhhh.... I guess I need another shower now..." Anna sighed while still red in the face and gasping.


Outside Anna's room Zayla turned away from the door she had been listening at with a smile. Running her hands through her hair she revealed a purple eye as was a signature trait of her species. Pressing the "Job complete" button on her phone, Zayla began to walk down the hallway, whistling a tune as she went.


-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


The Intergalactic Empire had been a galaxy wide power for thousands of years. Being made up of countless races and the most advanced technology available, the Empire had long been held as a beacon of freedom and progress to many species.


However; with such success and freedom there also came a cost. Many loopholes had appeared in the Empire's law over the millennia, and criminals who knew how to use them to their favour could get away with just about any crime. Their hands tied by their own law, the Empire ruled in favour of a new form of judgement which left the fate of their worst criminals in the hands of impartial judges.


The backwater planet of Earth was not a part of the Intergalactic alliance. In fact, they were not even aware that there WERE any species in the galaxy aside from themselves. Their technology was sorely lacking and their society was primitive at best. But this worked in favour of the Empire's goals.


Banished prisoners would be sent to earth. Their size would be reduced to prevent rescue as well as to protect Earthlings, and they would be sent somewhere they potentially COULD survive given their constitution. Each prisoner would be entrusted to a human who would be entirely unaware of their existence and as such could rule as a truly impartial judge. Should the prisoner die, then judgement would be cast by fate. But if they survived, they would at least be somewhere where they could no longer harm any members of the Empire.


It had been 3 years since Anna had moved into a residence owned by the Intergalactic Empire and as such been given the designation Outer Rim Prison Planet QT-4169 under the jurisdiction of Warden Zayla Salamon. During those three years, Anna had been unaware of just how many billions of prisoners she had unwittingly executed with her day to day actions. Nor was she aware of the thousands of prisoners who had survived, now living as colonies under her toenails, in her stomach, in her milk ducts, her vagina, and more. 


During those three years, Zayla had helped to modify Anna's body to be a more habitable environment for prisoners, reducing the acidity of her stomach, causing her to lactate, increasing the amount she sweated, and more, but for Zayla, Anna was neither a habitable planet, nor a roommate.


To Zayla, Anna was a tool she could use to get back at them. To get back at all those criminals who thought they could get away with their crimes. Just like those who had killed her parents. The first to be tried by jury of Anna's body.


Zayla had analyzed every bit of Anna's body and habits, often daydreaming about which parts she could use best to exact her revenge. In a way, Anna was right... Zayla didn't look at her like a person. To Zayla, Anna was her torture chamber and she took limitless pleasure imagining what kind of fate awaited those she sent into her.