- Text Size +

Anna got out of the shower and wrapped a towel around herself. She didn't bother with her clothes. She didn't dare dry off her dripping pussy.


"Seriously, was I really THIS pent up?" Anna thought to herself as she left the bathroom hurrying towards her room. It had started with just an itch in her breast, but apparently now her body demanded she finished the rest of the way.


"Oh! Pardon!" Zayla gasped as Anna almost crashed into her with nothing but a towel, but Anna could barely pay her any mind.


"Sorry..." Anna replied tightening her grip on the towel and twisting her legs slightly before rushing off into her room.


"No problem at all..." Zayla mused to herself pulling her cell phone out of her pocket.


"It's me." she said into the phone in a far more official tone than she usually spoke. "I need a rushed delivery. As fast as you can make it. The location?"


Anna pushed aside the heap of blankets on her bed before flopping back on the mattress and returned to rubbing her nipple and clit.


"Nnn!" she let out a groan. She was so close, but she wanted to enjoy this just a little longer.


The drawer to her nightstand beside her was still slightly ajar. Almost unnoticeable to anyone who looked at it. However, a small flash of light appeared above it as a small speck sized craft began to fly inside.


------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


The prison shuttle flew down towards its destination, a bumpy flight as the prison pod attached to it shook rapidly left and right. The shuttle pilot didn't even need to engage the release switch as the prison pod shook itself loose causing it to tumble into a deep valley below. It was a farther drop than the shuttle pilot had intended however he wasn't about to stay around to check the condition of such a violent prisoner. Flying away the shuttle pilot considered releasing the door switch only to find a message saying it had already been blown off.


A large hulking humanoid creature with 6 muscular arms crouched down to leave the prison pod. As he did, the hologram projector on the door sparked to life.


"Kugaar Galowin. You have bee-"


Kugaar didn't wait to hear what the message said. With one of his massive fists he ground the sturdy electronics to bits causing the entire pod to shake with it.


Kugaar looked around at his surroundings. He appeared to be at the bottom of a deep crevice in some sort of pink man made structure. The ground around him was artificially smooth, and the exit to the crevice seemed to be several stories above him.


"IS THIS THE BEST YOU CAN DO TO STOP KUGAAR THE DESTROYER?!" Kugaar bellowed. With a mighty swing of his muscular arms, his fist planted deep into the hard smooth surface of the crevice wall giving him a place to hold. Repeating the process Kugaar began to make his way up the structure as if he were walking up a set of stairs.


He could hear a loud rumbling as he climbed, either like the wind howling or thunder roaring, but whatever was causing it sounded as if it were miles away. Still, this would be nothing for Kugaar. Nothing in the galaxy was strong enough to stop Kugaar. At least... so he thought...


As Kugaar was nearing the top of the crevice the world began to shake as a giant shadow appeared above him. It looked almost like a hand... but that couldn't be possible as it had to be larger than most moons.


The large object glided over Kugaar making his heart drop in a way he was unaccustomed to before crashing in to the manmade structure somewhere behind where he was. The shaking from the collision almost knocked Kugaar back to the bottom of the crevice... and to be honest... it would have been a mercy if it had.


As Kugaar reached the surface of the crevice he saw the entire pink manmade structure rise into the air at speeds impossible for any starship. Once it had reached a proper height, it paused, as if to correct it's course and then began to make it's way forward.


Thick white walls rose up higher than Kugaar could see to the left and right to him as the entire manmade structure began moving towards a gaping red hole. The hole itself had thick blonde vines growing around the exterior and the opening itself pulsated as if it were the gaping mouth of some enormous creature.


Kugaar cried out the manmade structure he was on collided into the creature's mouth that began readily accepting it as if it were hungry to swallow it whole. For the first time in Kugaar's life... he felt fear...