- Text Size +

Grabbing the spoon tighter, Anna shoveled the cereal in her mouth as quickly as possible before gulping down the rest of the milk.


"Tha-*urp* thanks for the meal..." Anna burped as the quickly drunk milk sat like lead on her stomach. "I'm... umm.. I'm just gonna use the shower now."


"Take your time!" Zayla smiled seemingly back to her usual self.


"Honestly, what's her problem..." Anna muttered to herself under her breath before returning to her room to grab some clothes.


Once Anna had grabbed what she needed, she headed into the washroom, locking the door before starting to strip.


"At least she can't stare at me in here." Anna thought to herself before skeptically double checking the counter for cameras.


Turning on the water, Anna headed into the shower allowing the warm water travel down her body. "Ah, this is bliss." she thought to herself before getting distracted by an itch in her boob.


Gripping her breast lightly in her hand she began moving her breast a bit trying to reach the itch she felt deep inside it. "I hope this isn't a sign of an infection or anything..." Anna sighed as her actions were beginning to feel good. Letting her finger gently rub over her nipple Anna let out a slight moan. Her nipple grew quickly in response to the unexpected attention.


Anna closed her eyes and leaned back allowing the shower water to trickle over her erect nipple adding to the stimulation. Moments like these were important too to release her pent up stress that had been building over the years.


With her eyes shut however; Anna didn't notice a few drops of white liquid that dropped out of her nipple instantly washed away by the torrent of shower water.


---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


The prison shuttle flew over the barren hill on the dark planet with expert precision before dropping its prison pod and flying away. When the door to the prison pod opened, out came a tall slender humanoid creature with blue skin and red eyes.


"Crenk Gasher!" a black haired officer of the Empire called out via holoprojection from the prison pod's door. "You have been found guilty of numerous crimes on primitive planets that would be closely considered war crimes within the Empire."


Crenk listened halfheartedly to the officer's attempt at a guilt trip as he continued to scan his surroundings.


"However, as these primitive planets are not in fact part of the Empire, we are unable under current empire law to give you the death sentence for your actions." the hologram continued. "As such the Empire has chosen to punish you with banishment to a planet on the outskirts of the galaxy."


Crenk couldn't help but laugh at this sentence. To an explorer like him, this wasn't a punishment at all, just another day on the job. Even without his tools, it wouldn't be long until he had established himself as leader of whatever primitive species was considered the rulers of this backwater planet.


"While the Empire cannot serve you the death penalty, we are neither obligated to save your life now that you are banished from us." the hologram continued. "May fate decide your punishment."


"I decide my OWN fate thank you very much." Crenk smirked as the holoprojector blew up in a cloud of sparks.


He had already done a preliminary investigation while the officer had rambled on. He had been stranded in the middle of a wide open plain. Nothing but sparse trees dotted the land of this nighttime landscape which just went to show how unhospitable it truly was. If Crenk couldn't find a source of water and food soon, his chances of survival would be slim indeed. However; Crenk had noticed a tall mountain in the distance which might raise his chances. Be it underground cave water, or snow atop the mountain, or even just a better vantage point, Crenk's next goal had become clear.


It took 40 minutes to reach the base of the mountain which felt more like a sheer cliff in some places than a mountain. But that mattered little to Crenk. There were NUMEROUS handholds for him to climb so it wouldn't be too difficult. Even still it took another 60 minutes for Crenk to reach the summit.


The sky was still dark, so Crenk couldn't get a great view of his surroundings. Even still, it was obvious that this plain was abandoned in was expansive. He couldn't see the end of it though he could see many curves and hills. On top of the summit of the mountain however; Crenk found something else he had been looking for.


"An entrance to a cave..." Crenk smirked crouching down at the edge of a hole. "And the air inside feels very humid as well. I'd say I found my new base."


Crenk made his way down into the mountain which was a FAR more difficult climb than climbing the exterior. The walls inside the cave were smooth and slick with liquid. One wrong step could lead to his death.


While Crenk normally would never allow himself to make such a simple blunder however; there were always unexpected events when exploring any unknown world.


A massive earthquake shook the mountain causing Crenk to loose his hold. Falling down he felt his body get battered left right front and back as it felt like the whole world was turning around him. Finally his body settled lying down in a narrow tunnel, much like the one he had just been climbing down. His body in such a bad condition, most explorers would have given up at this point, however; Crenk heard something that strengthened his heart right away. The sound of running water.


Dragging his battered body along the tunnel, Crenk made his way into a small cavern where a thick viscous liquid seemed to seep out of the walls.


"Is this... even edible?" Crenk thought to himself as he scooped some of the liquid up to his mouth. To his shock, it wasn't only edible, it was delicious!


It had been a long time since Crenk had anything other than prison scraps and now he was eating like a king. Taking his fill from the lake in front of him, Crenk's body felt strengthened and even his injuries felt less severe.


"Hah! Just goes to show you can't keep a survivor down!" Crenk laughed to himself as he propped himself up against a wall.


Crenk spent the next half hour investigating the strange cavern. Occasionally more violent earthquakes would hit which felt like the entire mountain was bouncing around, however; it appeared that the deeper in he travelled the less intense they felt. The strange thick liquid seemed to endlessly leak out of tiny holes in the walls. The holes were far too small for him to check inside and even if he had tools with him, he was unsure if he would be capable of digging through the thick rubbery element that the cave seemed to be made out of. This however led to another question. What would keep this cavern from flooding?


Another series of earthquakes hit the cavern, but this time they were different than the ones before. The whole cavern didn't feel like it was bouncing so much as... swaying rhythmically. Almost as if in response to this latest earthquake, the amount of liquid pouring from the walls increased until it was literally spraying out.


"Not good!" Crenk cried out as he scrambled to his feet and began running out of the cavern into the narrow tunnel. He barely made it several meters into the endlessly straight tunnel before a tidal wave of liquid began flowing up behind him.


Crenk had always viewed himself as a decent runner but there was no outrunning a current like this. The tidal wave had soon swept him up and led him down the tunnels at a breakneck speed. Within the current, Crenk could no longer tell which way was up down or forward anymore as the liquid showed no sign of slowing down. 


Finally Crenk was blinded by light as he burst out of the summit of the mountain like a volcano. There appeared to be an apocalyptic torrential downpour occurring outside as the force of the white liquid mixed in with the rain before getting dispersed.


The force of the torrent gone, Crenk finally stopped flying forward and instead began to fall... but something was wrong... He didn't fall back towards the summit like gravity should have forced him to do. Instead he fell perpendicular to it travelling along the vast endless plain of hills and curves as if he were falling from an impossibly large mountain. 


Crenk let out a scream as for the first time in his life he had no idea how to escape from his current predicament. Down below he could see thick light brown vines sticking out from the plain but at his speed could he possibly even survive such an impact?


Pondering such things mattered little as Crenk continued to fall until finally he crashed into the thick tangle of blond jungle branches causing everything to go dark.