- Text Size +
Story Notes:

Written and published in 2016.

Find more of my work here: https://maramore.carrd.co/

Apprehending a Villainess

FUTA Version

Copyright © 2016 Phen
All rights reserved.
All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc.
are the property of their respective owners.

... Street. Approach with caution, suspect is highly dangerous, possibly armed.

Officer Brown threw his squad car around a corner and sped a few blocks down the commercial district. On the other side of the interaction, he caught a glimpse of the bright red and black-checked bodysuit of the suspect.

"Roger, dispatch. I've got Harley Quinn in sight. Moving to arrest."

Brown ran the red light and slammed on the brakes as he passed Harley and jumped out of the car, while his radio went crazy.

Harley stopped to look with all the genuine curiosity of a young girl out for a stroll. She wore her classic jester suit, the latex so tight on her body that she might as well have been painted... And it was not for nothing, as her famously athletic, yet nicely curved shape caused the cars on the other side of the road to slow simply to watch her saunter by. She had a shopping bag in her hand, but no visible weapon - and nothing comically oversized could be hiding in that bag.

And now, perhaps to watch the police car and the officer who took up position by the driver's window and aimed his gun over the car. "Freeze!"

Harley looked like a question-mark. She looked at Brown with her big, blue eyes and fluttered her lashes. "I'm sorry, mister officer. Is that supposed to be a punch line?" She giggled and swung her shopping back around. "I mean, any other day, I'd be happy to punch you for it. But I'm in a good mood today, and I want to give you a present!"

Brown kept his gun trained at the supervillainess and slowly moved around his car. "Sure, whatever you say, miss Quinn. As long as you stay calm, nobody is going to get hurt." He reached for his belt and withdrew a pair of handcuffs. "Here, I got something for you too."

Harley gave him a bright smile, but she was not even close to 'freezing'. In fact, she reached into her bag and withdrew a small piece of candy. "Hey, I can't promise that nobody gets hurt, I was just trying to be all generous-like," she giggled and calmly removed the wrapper. "You're gonna need another set of cuffs if you want to be chained up to me, though!" Harley grinned toothily and popped the red-colored candy into her mouth. "A much bigger set, officer. Ooh, it's cherry."

Brown furrowed his brow. "No kidding around, miss. Put that bag down and put on these cuffs." He threw the cuffs at her feet.

Harley gave them a wry look. "Really?" She bent, giving an amazing view of her exquisite derriere, and switched her back for the cuffs. She swung around on her finger in a small showcase of her dexterity. "I have a better set at home. They're pink and much harder to break out of." Her smile turned more manic by the second, growing until it hardly seemed to fit on her white-painted face. "But you know what? None of them are big enough, you dummy!"

The jester gave a loud, unabashed moan and raised her arms into the air. No, it was more than that: Her head, her body rose into the air, as Harley simply grew taller, bigger and curvier. Her suit creaked like crazy, but held on, clinging to her perky breasts and her wide ass as she became downright amazonian.

Officer Brown gawked up at the suddenly 12-foot tall villainess. He kept his gun aimed at her, but took an involuntary step backwards. "S-stop!"

"Oh, I don't think so, my little tin-soldier." Harley grinned and held the cuffs out over his head. "See? Told you it's too small. For my wrists, aaand..." She twirled them around again and settled with them against her chest, openly fondling her proud tits as she grew again. Harley more than doubled in size, shooting up bigger and better over the hapless police officer. She tested the handcuffs again, which strained to fit around the tip of her finger. "... Now they're too small for my fingers, too!" She popped her hip out and struck a pose. "Tut tut, officer. I told you, they're too small."

Brown felt rooted to the ground as Harley's shadow fell over him. "I... I'm warning you. I'll shoot."

Harley laughed cheerfully. "Careful, officer, maybe I'll return the favor!" She made a finger-gun and mimed a shot, then blew the smoke away... And started to suck on her finger in a nakedly erotic manner. Harley gave a laugh at Brown's flustered reaction and moved downwards, running a hand all the way from the upper curve of her huge tits and down to her thighs. Harley placed a gloved finger on her pubic mound and gave it a teasing stroke.

And with that, her mound swelled out to push her finger back and more. It transformed into a fat bulge, in fact, a distinctively male shape that moved down her leg with frightening speed, until her tightly fit bodysuit burst open at the seams and let Harley's fat cock swing out into the open.

"Ah! They said this costume could take anything!" Harley gasped and fell into a short giggling spell. "Pff, well. We never get everything we want, do we?" She said as she grasped her huge cock - a foot long, in proportion, and quickly growing longer and thicker between her slender fingers. A pair of smooth, heavy balls the size of her own fists came out into the open as well, after a little wiggling of her hips.

"What do you think, officer? Like what the candy is doing for my figure?" She showed her pearly white teeth. "Betcha like that, seeing me with a gun like yours." Her cock, 1½ foot by now, rose in her hand like a primed cannon. A running stream of clear, pungent pre spattered across the pavement below and Harley's smile grew downright predatory. "So, is this a mexican stand-off now? I can't promise I won't shoot first!"

Brown retreated to his squad car and fumbled desperately for his radio. "Dispatch, I need assistance! We've got a big situation here, we need to contain her!"

Harley leaned over the car. "Ooh, contain? Is that a challenge?" She grinned and made a show of putting her thumb to her mouth and blowing into it. And, terrifyingly... It worked (or at least coincided!). Harley grew again, swelling past 30, 40, 50 feet tall, her enormous ass brushing against the windows of random office workers and dragging dozens of bricks free to rain upon the street. "Come on, officer! Contain me!" She laughed in her sing-song voice and danced around him with earth-shaking steps that sent her cock swinging wildly and spraying a deluge of sizzling hot girlcum across the remaining facades.

"She's a fucking giantess!" Brown screamed into the radio. "Bring the fire brigade, the army!"

"Heads up, tin soldier!" Harley said and suddenly stomped on the squad car, her high-heeled boot crushing through the roof like it was made of paper. "80, 90, 100 feet... Nope, not feeling contained yet!"

Brown hesitated for the last time. Then he pointed his shaking hands up and unloaded five shots onto Harley's immense frame.

Harley stopped and gasped at him. "Oh, officer!" She put her hands over her heat and made an O-face. "How could you? Shoot... Little... Me?"

The bullets, however, simply rolled off her tremendous hips. They did not even penetrate the impossibly stretching latex suit - despite how thin the fabric was stretching to accommodate Harley's unreal curves.

The giantess jester seized her two foot cock - though closer to the size of a moderate whale in Brown's eyes - and let her tongue loll out in a gasp of delight. "It's only fair that I get to return fire, don't you think?" She laughed and gave her throbbing dick a powerful stroke. "Take cover!"

The eruption of dickgirl jizz was no less than an artillery barrage. Cumshots big enough to stop to traffic peppered the street, single droplets enveloping parked cars and spreading across the sidewalk like tar-thick glue.

And she just kept going, cumming seemingly at will for several long, frantic minutes. Brown clung to his crushed car, surviving just because most of the shots went over his head - but not all. A single blast of Quinn's baby-batter hit him like a cannon ball and covered him from head to toe in immobilizing goo. The smell was maddening, a thick stink of musk that only a dickgirl could produce.

Harley ended her assault and got on all fours above Brown's head, letting her immense bosom rest enticingly above him. "Such a fierce, little soldier." She bent close, her white-painted face alone larger than his body. Her ruby lips enveloped him in a kiss, the way only a giantess can show affection. "Mmh. Good shot. But tell you what, officer. I'll help you out." She winked at him and got up on her knees again. "I'll give you such a big, sexy target that you'll never miss again." Harley gave another loud, slutty moan as she began to grow again, rising taller at breakneck speed. She filled up the entire street, her fertile hips brushing against the buildings on both sides of the street before effortlessly crushing through them, while her long legs enveloped Brown and the remains of his squad car. Her cock, meanwhile, sat on top like a roof, trapping Brown below with her pungent musk, her balls rolling along and threatening to pin him between the divinely potent orbs.

Brown flailed and climbed for his life, as Harley's broad thighs rose around him like walls poised to crush him. But her tight latex was impossible to climb, and her legs grew faster down the street that he could hope to run. Her lazy flow of cum rose with her ascension, becoming like a raging river that filled up the canyon  between her legs. Brown climbed atop a nearby car, but the lake of giantess jizz rose too fast.

Harley swooped in as a guardian angel, picking up the diminutive police officer, even as her immense body - and especially her ass! - tore through the commercial distract and sent skyscrapers falling into each other like domino bricks. It did not even give her pause to smash into the side of a glass-covered high rise, and her exponentially accelerating growth meant that it would barely have brushed her against her hips mere moments after. Her massive girlcock shamed any remaining building - after all, only Harley's shaft actually scraped the sky, and with her rising growth, it would soon do a whole lot more than that.

Harley kicked back, propping herself up on a collection of debris like she was at home in the couch. "So, my tin-soldier," said the mile-tall giantess. "I have a mission for you! See what I got here?" She brought up her other hand, something pinched in between her thumb and index.

Brown strained his eyes: Sure, Quinn held it close, but even so the object was but a speck between her red-gloved fingers. But then it dawned on him, and the breath was knocked from his lungs. The shopping back, full of whatever candy that Quinn had eaten.

Harley laughed. "Yeah, you recognize it. So! You have the chance to be the big hero!" She adjusted her seat and sent a foot the size of an oil tanker splashing into the harbor. Boats within hundreds of miles shook or capsized at the resulting waves. Harley pulled back her hands and held the shopping back over her open mouth. "You'll have to be quick and take my candy from me... Or I'll be your big heroine. Your big, enormous..." Harley moaned, so turned on that her eyes momentarily rolled back in her head. "... Mh, fucking planetary heroine. At least!" She giggled. "Just imagine how gigantic my cock will be. It'll pierce the heavens!" Harley settled into a seductive smile "I'm going to replace the sea with cum, just for you. Fucking the Earth just to warm up."

She placed her palm, with Brown on it, on the edge of her ruby lip and giggled. "Tick-tock, hero. How long do you need, five seconds? At most?" Harley licked her lips and released the bag of candy over her tongue. "Time to be a goddess."

###