- Text Size +

Aimee was the most attractive girl in the group - well, she had the most attractive body. No one could really question that. Hell, Stephen had fallen in love with her – hypothetically – when he first met her at her house. She had worn zebra shorts that made him fall in love with her big butt. She also was a chubby girl, although not as chubby as Dani or now Tippy, and had the second biggest boobs behind Dani’s, whose were as big as mountains.

What everyone didn’t know, even though Stephen had seen it before, was that Aimee, not Kat, had the tightest pussy of all. He and her own uncle were about to find that out.

Aimee got naked and lay on the bed, doing the same cat cow stretch Tippy had done. Her buttcheeks also spread apart, revealing her butthole. Christian started fucking her from the back. Her buttcheeks also jiggled as he thrusted inward, but nothing like Tippy’s.

“You know. Stephen always loved Aimee’s butt. He told me he loved from the first day,” Tippy said. The other girls knew that, too. They had spoken about it before.

“It must be a dream for him to be inside her booty,” Dani said.

“And a nightmare for Anthony being inside his niece,” Kat said, adding one of her “tuh-huh’ laughs. The other girls laughed, too.

Once they were done, Aimee flipped over on the bed. She had a forest pull of pubic hair, more than any of the girls. But that didn’t stop Christian from finding her vagina and beginning to fuck her.

Almost as soon as he began banging her, he noticed it himself.

“Holy shit, Aimee, That shit is TIIIIIIIGHT!” he exclaimed loudly and began thrusting himself in and out much faster and harder. Aimee continued to moan as he complimented how tight her vagina was.

“Oh, my God! Oh, my God!” she began saying. She was moaning like she was about to shit herself or even have a heart attack.

“Calm down, girl!” Tippy started telling her.

“Shut up, Tippy!” she yelled back. Tippy and the other giantesses just laughed it off.

Meanwhile, inside Aimee’s vagina, Stephen and Anthony were once again being crushed by her vaginal walls and were once again blinded by her juices.

It didn’t take too long before Christian told the giantess he was about to cum. She didn’t say anything to him. She just kept moaning.

That’s when out of nowhere, Tippy got on the bed and began making out with Aimee. The giantess continued to moan as she made out with the other woman. She let out one last big moan with her lips against Tippy’s and she and Christian both came, once again creampieing the tinies.

This time, however, There was no getting out. Christian’s cum had shot them deep into Aimee’s vagina, and her cum kept them in there.

For the first time, when Christian pulled out, the tinies were gone.

“They’re inside Aimee!” he exclaimed. “They got stuck inside Aimee’s vagina!”

Everyone went and looked over at Christian’s penis, which was now covering in nothing but cum.

“Aimee wins!” Dani said, and everyone clapped. Aimee began rubbing her chubby belly.

“I can’t believe I have two little boys inside me,” she said, looking down as she remained lying on the bed. She then started rubbing her vagina in circles with her other hands.

“You’re going to be a mommy!” Tippy said to her. Aimee smiled.

“I can’t wait to be a mommy to two little boys,” she said, patting her belly.

“Can we say goodbye to them? They’ll be in there for a bit,” Dani said. By ‘a bit’, she meant until Aimee peed them out and they came out of her vagina.

“Sure. Come say goodbye,” Aimee said, opening her legs. One by one, the girls lowered their heads towards Aimee’s vagina and kissed it, saying bye to the boys inside her coochie – well, Dani kissed the vagina.

Kat gave one lick of it and said ‘I can’t wait to see those little men again!” and Tippy kissed and licked it back and forth.

Aimee would go on to give birth to the two boys while in the shower. When she peed, they came out of her vagina and rolled down her thigh with the urine that came with it. She then placed the boys on her nipples and allowed them to suck on them as she finished showering.