- Text Size +

Stephen and Anthony had stopped talking after Anthony and Kathleen stopped dating the day after Halloween. Anthony hadn’t really hung out with their group of friends while he dated her, anyway. This upset Stephen in the matter than he cut Anthony off. If he didn’t want to hang out with the group, he didn’t need to be their friend anymore.

After they broke up, Kathleen started talking to their friend, Christian, who she had danced at his brother’s wedding with as they were the Maid of Honor and Best Man respectively. Seeing them dance together at the wedding broke Anthony, who had an episode that night and left without another word. He hung out with the group one more time at another friend’s birthday party, but after that, he said goodbye to everyone, never to be heard from again.

After then, Stephen had become shrunk and was now living life with Dani and Reuben, Christian’s brother and Reuben’s wife, of whose wedding him and Kathleen were paired together. He had been intertwined with the married couple, who were also his best friends.

Before he had become shrunk, Stephen had a moment where he realized he didn’t want to have any hate for anyone in his heart. That’s why he told Anthony he had loved him and wanted to be friends again someday. No one had found out about this after Stephen had shrunk.

It finally came out after Anthony hadn’t heard from Stephen. Instead of assuming Stephen was no longer being interested in being his friend, he reached out to Christian and asked what had happened to him. Christian asked why he wanted to know, and Anthony told him Stephen had told him he still wanted to be friends.

The word got out as Christian told Kathleen, who knew Dani and Reuben had shrunk Stephen, who told Dani. No one had told Reuben because they didn’t want him involved in the ‘punishment’ that was about to occur. That’s what Dani had told her tiny ‘son’, anyway – Dani and Reuben had sex with Stephen in the middle and when he officially came out of her vagina, she claimed she was now his ‘mommy’.

Everyone was angry that Stephen had basically gone behind everyone’s back and tried to befriend Anthony again. Reuben, Christian, Dani, Stephen and Kat had become the only members of their friend group that still hung out after the wedding – everyone else had stopped talking to them for whatever reason – and everyone agreed that for this, both tinies needed to be ‘taught a lesson.’

Once everything was planned, Christian had asked Anthony to meet him at a local park. When the two met, however, Kathleen had come out of nowhere, surprising Anthony that she was even there. He had asked why she was there, but she didn’t answer him. She simply pointed something that looked like a remote to him, and he shrunk down to just a few inches.

The two giants then took Anthony to Dani and Reuben’s apartment, where the punishment would go down for both tiny men.