- Text Size +

Everyone took a short break as Dani washed off her urine so they could continue their torture of the tinies. As she had said, Kat was up next. Christian was having the time of his life, too. He didn’t even care that two guys that betrayed him were now on his penis. He loved banging all of these girls.

Normally, Stephen would’ve never expected Kathleen to be doing this to him. They had a very different friendship in which they never really talked on a personal level. He would make jokes at her based on what others said of her, but never really talked about her in a sexual way like he did with Dani, although he even kept speaking publically to her in a sexual manner to a minimum, as well.

Now, he was about to be going inside of her vagina. He knew this was more something towards Anthony, but unfortunately, he had to endure it, too, because he was now seen as a traitor.

Kat took her pants and underwear off and lay on the bed, her legs on top of one another. She then flipped, her legs over Christian’s penis and landed the right leg on the opposite side of her left. The tiny men now had clear view of Kathleen’s vagina, which seemed to be swollen.

“Is that normal?” Christian asked. The other girls came and looked at Kathleen’s big vagina. She smiled and licked her hand before she began rubbing her swollen-looking genitalia.

“Damn, Kat! You are a horny ass girl!” Tippy exclaimed.

“Yeah, she’s just extremely horny,” Dani told Christian.

“Oh, yeah I am,” she said in her seductive tone. She stopped rubbing her fat pussy and then tapped on it, giving Christian the green light to stick his penis in it.

Of all the girls so far, Kat’s pussy was definitely the tightest because she was so horny from watching two of her best friends get fucked. Not only that, but she had developed feelings for Chrsitian, so this was normal.

What wasn’t normal for Anthony and Stephen was how much they were crushed inside Kathleen’s vagina because it was so tight. Her walls made them feel like every bone in their body was breaking and they were completely blinded by her juices.

Christian kept compliment how much he loved her pussy and how good it felt for him to be inside of her. When it came to the finish, however, it was something more different than the boys had experienced before.

Dani and Tippy came naturally on the tiny men. Kat wound up squirting cum, which made everyone jump with surprise. The cum went everywhere, from spots on the bed to some even on her thighs, which had gotten thicker over the years. Some also got on Christian’s torso.

“Holy shit I needed that,” Kathleen said once they were done. She sighed and moaned some more as Christian pulled out. His tip was covered in her cum, as well as the tinies. They hadn’t come off his penis for the second time.

“How is that possible?” the giant asked. “They might just wind up stuck to my penis at the end of all this.”

“Well, there’s one more giantess who needs to get some loving,” Dani said, motioning over to Aimee.