- Text Size +

Dani had the smallest butt of all the girls, so she wasn’t that interested in her husband’s brother giving her anal. She did have the biggest belly and the biggest boobs, however. She had already titty-fucked Christian with the tiny men inbetween her large boobs, so she didn’t want to do anything like that, either.

She lay on her back and held her hands out. Christian took her hands and pulled him on top of her, his urethra now pointing inside Dani’s bellybutton. She picked the two sticky tinies off Christian’s tip and put them right on his peehole. They were now looking into the cavernous bellybutton.

“You want me to shoot them in there?” he asked. Dani shook her head no.

“Just let them sit there for a moment,” she said. Not long after, the rumbling sounded. It was a noise Stephen knew too well. The BBW giantess, aka his mommy, was hungry. Were they about to become a snack to her?

“You like that, boys? Hearing the rumbling of such a big belly?” Dani asked. She then began pushing the sides of her belly towards her, allowing the whole thing jiggle like a bounce house.

“What’s the point of this?” Christian asked.

“I want them to enjoy my belly and how big it is,” she said, continuing to jiggle it.

“How did they feel?” Kat asked Tippy, who still stood naked in the room.

“They felt so good,” she answered. She still was touching herself. “I’m still horny from that.”

“Alright, can we fuck now?” Christian asked Dani. She obliged.

Christian lifted him off his sister-in-law’s belly and went back down toward her vagina. Dani opened her legs and patted her vagina, basically telling Christian to enter her. That’s exactly what he did, too.

Dani’s entire body shook as she was getting dicked down. Her boobs shook up and down, her nipples still erect. Her belly also bounced up and down. Her thighs, which everyone agreed were the thickest of all the girls, also jigglied around. She also moaned “ahhhhhhh” with her head on the bed, her eyes closed and her mouth open.

“Doesn’t it seem wrong that you’re banging your husband’s brother?” Christian asked as he shoved himself and the tiny men on his penis in and out of the giantess.

“I don’t fucking care. You’re bigger than him, anyway,” she answered. She continued to moan as Christian went deeper inside her. He hadn’t realized it, but he had hit Dani’s g-spot. With that, she grabbed him and pulled him down to her.

“I want your babies so fucking bad,” she said in his ear. “give me those fucking tinies.” Christian sped up his stroke until he exploded inside Dani’s vagina. She met the favor, creampieing the two tinies with both of their cum.

When Christian pulled out, the tinies were gone. After another look, they were stuck halfway out of Dani’s vagina. The girls and Christian laughed hysterically.

“What?” Dani asked. She had no idea the tinies were halfway inside her.

“You’re about to have twins, Dani!” Aimee exclaimed, still laughing.

“Huh?” Dani asked.

“They’re stuck halfway in your vagina,” Tippy told her.

“Come on, Dani! They’re almost out!” Christian jokingly edged her on. It was luck what came next as Dani began peeing on her own bed, forcing the tinies out of her vagina and on to the bed. Everyone celebrated. Dani still lay on the bed, rubbing her vagina.

“Does that mean I have two sons now?” Dani asked, still breathing heavily.

“We’re not done yet, are we?” Kat asked. “After all, I haven’t got my dose of tinies in me yet.” She used a seductive tone as she finished her sentence.

As she said, this wasn’t over yet.