- Text Size +

The ‘fun’, as the giantesses and Christian would put it, went into the bedroom. They got into the bedroom and Dani closed the bedroom door, like someone else would randomly come in on them.

“Next, we’re going to take turns getting pounded out with these two pathetic traitors in the middle,” Dani said. Christian laughed and applauded as Dani had said ‘pounded out’, an expression he had used before and found amusing.

“Tippy, I want you to go first,” Dani said. Tippy then got naked, taking every article of clothing off until she was butt naked.

Christian got on the bed first, being on his knees at the end of it. Tippy then got on, every moment she made making a loud, crashing noise. She adjusted her knees and did a cat cow stretch, making her already large butt seem even bigger.

Although it was always close, Tippy definitely had the biggest butt of all the girls. Now, the tinies were staring at two buttcheeks the size of the ball at Epcot. It was as if they were standing in front of the giant ball at the Disney World park, but it was now double.

As the giantess stretched out, her buttcheeks spread apart, showing the dark hole that was between them – her butthole.

“Give it to me in the butt, Christian. I want it there more,” Tippy said. She then smacked her butt, making both cheeks jiggle. This seemed to turn Christian on because his penis got closer to Tippy’s butt by an inch or so. That or he was just maneuvering himself closer.

Stephen and Anthony knew he was maneuvering himself when their whole world began to shake, his penis bobbing up and down like they were on the Tower of Terror. As they got closer, the butthole did, as well. Tippy opened her buttcheeks wider and Christian grabbed his penis and stuck it inside her. She sucked her teeth at first, then began moaning as he stroked himself in and out. She lay her head on the bed and just continued to moan as she took the dick in her butt.

For the tiny men, the darkness was now smellier than anything they’d ever smelled. They were stuck in the one spot the entire time as they heard Tippy moaning from outside the walls of her butthole. It was as if they were now inside some type of haunted junkyard.

The others looked on as Christian continued going in and out. As he thrusted himself in, Tippy’s bubble buttcheeks each jiggled.

“Damn, girl! You shit with that ass?” Christian asked, and everyone laughed. He began smacking her butt as he fucked her.

“Christian, stop. You’re going to make me fart,” Tippy said. That’s exactly what she wanted to do. Stephen loved her farts. He once made her fart on his face when she sat on it. So why not give him what he wants?

She took Christian’s hand and made him smack her butt. She let out a soft moan every time his hand connected with her buttcheek until…

 

The tinies heard the rumbling get louder and louder. There was nothing they could do either but scream. Eventually, Tippy ripped a huge fart that started with two small ones before one big one ripped from her butthole. Everyone was laughing hard now, including the two giants having sex.

The smell inside the butthole was worse than ever before. The two tinies began begging to be let out, and soon enough, they were.

They weren’t done yet, however. It was time for Tippy to get truly fucked.

“I’m surprised you haven’t come yet, Christian,” Aimee said.

“I am, too, to be honest,” he said.

“Try coming in my pussy. Let’s see if they get stuck in there,” Tippy said. She then opened her legs and began fingering herself, moaning as she did.

“God, Tippy. You’re getting me wet,” Kat said. She began touching the crotch area of her pants.

“I need to get wet so it’s easier for Stephen and Anthony to slide in,” she said. She rubbed her vagina in circles and stopped once she felt she was wet enough. Christian then stuck his penis in Tippy and she moaned “oh, fuck!” as Christian began fucking her from the back.

The inside of Tippy’s vagina was much worse than inside her butt. Her vagina walls contracted around the tinies and Christian’s penis, crushing the life out of Stephen and Anthony.

“Oh, my God. They feel so good inside me,” the giantess moaned. “Harder, Christian.” He began smashing his penis, and the tiny men, in and out of Tippy’s pussy.

“Tippy, I’m gonna cum!” Christian said after another minute.

“Come in me, please,” she told him. He did as he was told, both of them letting out one last moan as he shot his sperm inside of her. He pulled out when he was done.

To his and everyone else’s surprise, however, the tinies were still stuck to his penis.

“How is that possible?” Kat asked. “They should be in Tippy’s vagina right now.”

“That’s okay. We’ll just have to keep going until they’re inside one of us,” Dani said, unbuttoning her denim shorts and pulling them and her underwear down. “My turn.”