- Text Size +

The giant people, walked over to the couch in the small living room, the tinies in Christian’s and Kathleen’s hands.

“I’ll take him back,” Dani said. Christian then rolled me back into Dani’s palms. “Who wants to do the honors?”

“I’ll do it,” Aimee’s voice bellowed. Christian then raised his arms up and Aimee got on her knees. She began working on Christian’s belt. Once she got it undone, she unbuttoned and unzipped his pants and pulled them and his underwear down. He now stood with his erect penis out like a branch on a large tree.

What was going on? Why had they removed Christian’s pants and underwear?

Dani and Kathleen then placed the tiny men on Chrsitian’s tip. They both then spat on the tip, making the two stuck to the giant man’s penis.

“Stephen! What the hell is going on right now?” Anthony asked.

“I don’t know man, but I’m scared as hell right now,” Stephen answered.

“Look at that big dick, girls. Looks so….tasty, doesn’t it?” Kat asked. The four giantess women laughed. Aimee even licked her lips. The boys screamed. The girls were about to give Christian head! They were in danger of being eaten by one of these giant women!

Dani got on her knees first, taking her shirt and bra off. She was now completely topless, her erect nipples pointing out and her big belly hanging over her crotch.

“Gimme those titties, girl,” Christian said. Dani chuckled then began tittyfucking her husband’s brother, squishing the tiny men between her huge boobs. Christian stroked his penis back and forth as both of them moaned. Christian eventually poked his penis up through her cleavage and up to her mouth.

Anthony and Stephen were scared when their view went from darkness between the giantess’ boobs to her mouth. Dani opened her mouth wide and began to suck Christian’s dick. They could watch on and scream as Dani sucked. Their view was now the roof of her mouth.

Luckily for them, Dani didn’t use her tongue, so when she let go, they were still on the same spot.

“Who’s next?” she asked. Kathleen smiled evilly as she replaced Dani, getting on her knees and bringing her face towards Christian’s penis. She let out a ‘hahahaha’ as she opened her mouth and rolled her tongue out.

Again, the tinies screamed as Kathleen closed her mouth against Christian’s penis and sucked on it. She did use her tongue, but only against the bottom part of it. So once again, they were spared.

Aimee was next. She threw her hair back, only using her head, as she brought her mouth over the giant penis.

“Aimee! Wait! I’m your uncle!” Anthony tried to convince his giantess niece. She simply laughed ‘hm’ and then placed the penis in her mouth. She, like Kat, only placed her tongue on the bottom part of the penis, but she sucked longer than Kat had, so the tinies were trapped in her mouth longer.

The worst was saved for last. Stephen had dated Tippy for almost four years and Anthony had hooked up with her two years after that, so both boys knew how crazy the biggest giantess of them all could get.

Tippy placed her mouth over the penis and started sucking, rolling her tongue all over. She slurped on Christian’s penis, making her mouth fill with saliva. Eventually, her tongue got hold of the two tiny men and when she was done sucking, the boys traveled in her mouth.

She knew she had them in her mouth, too because she could feel them on her tongue.

“Look what I found!” she said, sticking her tongue out for everyone to see.

“Oh, my God! Tippy, you freak!” Kat exclaimed, laughing loudly.

“How do they taste?” Dani asked.

“Only one way to find out…” Tippy’s voice became more seductive. She threw her head back and swallowed.

When she did that, Stephen and Anthony screamed louder than ever, both holding on to the giantess’ tongue to avoid being eaten. Stephen held on to Anthony’s hand as he had lost his grip and was closer to going down Tippy’s throat.

Once she swallowed the saliva, she stuck her tongue out again. Everyone was surprised to see that the two tiny men still on Tippy’s tongue.

“Wow. They’re tougher than I thought,” Aimee said.

“Spit them back on Christian’s penis, Sangtip. It’s time to see how long these two can survive this,” Dani said. Tippy went over to Christian and spit the tinies back on the giant’s tip.

Stephen and Anthony were physically damaged after being inside all four of the girl’s mouths. How much more could they take?