- Text Size +

Anthony was placed inside his ex girlfriend’s bra, although she didn’t have big boobs by any means, and her and Christian drove to Dani’s apartment. Reuben wouldn’t be there, which is exactly what everyone wanted. There would be two surprises for the tinies, however – two BIG surprises, too; one for each of them.

The giant people talked about how excited for what was to come when they got to Dani’s place as they drove the 30 minutes from their town to where Dani lived.

Meanwhile, Dani had Stephen where she usually had him – inbetween her cleavage. She was squeezing him between her gargantuan boobs, telling him how disappointed she was that he had gone behind everyone’s back.

“I can’t believe you’d do that!” she exclaimed, as she shook her pushed-together boobs back and forth with her hands. “I thought you loved mommy! I thought you loved all of us! Now, you’re about to find out what happens when you double-cross this giantess.” She then let go of her boobs and shook her chest back and forth, her boobs swinging around.

As she did that, a knock finally came to the door. Dani ran towards it, her boobs bouncing and making Stephen go up and down as she did. Christian and Kathleen were at the door and they hugged Dani as they walked in.

“Where is he?” Dani asked. Stephen was confused. Who’s he?

Kathleen then pulled her tiny man out of her bra. “Where’s Stephen?” she asked. Dani then grabbed Stephen out her bra and showed him to the giants.

Wait. What are Christian and Kat doing here? he thought to himself. Then he saw someone between Kat’s giant fingers. He gasped when he recognized who it was.

“Anthony!” he cried out. Why had he been shrunken?

“Yes, Stephen. That’s your friend. The one you decided to go behind our back and talk to!” Kat seemed angry with me, which I had never experienced before. “Why would you do that, Stephen? I thought we agreed to never speak to him again.”

“Yeah. What’s up with that?” Christian’s giant eyes got closer to me.

“I’m sorry, bro!” I tried telling him, but he wasn’t having any of it.

“Are the surprises here?” Kat asked Dani.

“Oh, yeah. They’re here,” Dani said, adding an evil laugh. Kat laughed evilly along with her. “Here. Hold Stephen.” Dani placed me in Christian’s hand.

“You’re going to love this surprise we have for you,” he said to me.

“You, too, Anthony. There’s one for each of you,” Kathleen told her tiny ex-boyfriend, who was now in her palm.

Dani’s footsteps made loud booming noises as she walked out of the kitchen and towards her bedroom door, which was located in the living room, right next to the kitchen. She opened the door and out came two more giantesses. Stephen and Anthony recognized them both, too.

It was Stephen’s ex-girlfriend, Tippy and Anthony’s niece, Aimee. They both giggled and had evil smiles on their faces as they approached the tiny men.

“Awwwwww. You guys are so cute!” Tippy said to them, getting her giant face as close to them as possible.

“They are very cute!” Aimee joined Tippy in bringing her face close to them. The two tinies screamed as the giant women had their giant faces right in front of them.

“Are we ready, everyone?” Dani asked. Everyone said they were.

Ready for what? Stephen wondered.