- Text Size +

My sister’s friend, Tatiana might have been the most attractive of her friends. I did like Alexis’ belly and how her boobs got so big as she grew up, but when they were all younger, Tatiana had the best of both worlds – that’s the way it seemed, anyway.

My favorite moments of her coming over were when her and my sister went into the pool. Tatiana was the shape of watermelon, so I wasn’t surprised that she had worn a one-piece bathing suit, although I loved seeing big women in a two-piece, showing off those big bellies.

Even so, Tatiana’s one-piece was definitely too small on her, but I didn’t mind. I like seeing her belly stick out like a sore thumb. I also enjoyed her boobs, which were bigger than the average girl her age, bouncing around whenever she walked around in the bathing suit.

It turned me on seeing her in that bathing suit. I wanted nothing more than to see her take it off, showing me how big that belly truly was. I also wouldn’t mind seeing her boobs. I could only imagine that her nipples were huge.

I never thought that I would actually be able to see her in her entirety. But one day, everything changed.

I went into my sister’s room while her and Tatiana were in the pool – I don’t remember why, but it might’ve been to masturbate over her getting naked – when I shrunk while standing in the room. I had no idea how it happened, but I knew I had to get out of there or get somewhere safer than the middle of the floor. Otherwise, either of the giant girls would come in and simply step on me.

I started for the bedroom door, which I had closed, but not locked in case I had to make a quick escape when the door swung open. There she stood. Tatiana was in the doorway, towering over me like a skyscraper. I stopped in my tracks and began running away from her then. I had to make it under the bed to avoid being stepped on now.

I barely anywhere before I was grabbed and brought up in the air. Tatiana had found me.

“Stephen?” she asked.

“Tatiana, please. I can explain. Don’t show me to Amanda,” I started saying.

“You can explain how you got so tiny?” she asked. I couldn’t explain that, unfortunately. I was going to get ready to explain why I was in my sister’s room.

“Well, I don’t know how I got so tiny, but I don’t want my sister or mom to see me like this. You’ve got to hide me!”

“Hide you? Where?”

“I don’t know. Somewhere. Anywhere.”

“The only place I can think of placing you is…” she then lowered me into her bathing suit, sticking my tiny body inbetween her cleavage.

Her boobs were just as big as I had always imagined, if not bigger. I was barely able to move between her large breasts.

I saw her giant face look down at me. She giggled at the sight of the tiny person between her boobs, which made her chest bounce and her boobs jiggle.

“You’re actually kind of cute. Plus, I bet you’re enjoying yourself in there, aren’t you?” she asked, her voice becoming more seductive. “I think I’m going to take you home with me. Would you like that?”

Before I could give an answer, she walked toward the bathroom.

“Amanda, I’m going home, okay? Bye!” she said to my sister, who must’ve been in the bathroom, and started walking down the stairs, her boobs bouncing up and down as she walked down the ten steps, quite literally rocking my world.

I did want to see where things went with Tatiana, but I wasn’t sure of what exactly was to come as she brought me home with her.