- Text Size +

I looked around at my black desk, a desk normally used for working during the day, and online gaming during the night. But today it served a new purpose. Today I stood atop this desk, just 1mm in height, taking in my surroundings.


This wasn’t the first time I’d shrunk myself. No, I’d done this countless times over the last 2 years. But again, today would be a new adventure. I’d been browsing giantess-themed websites and videos for many years, but when I gained the ability to make the dream a reality, I spent the last 2 years attempting to live out any fantasy I could. As time passed, new ideas appeared, some more risky than others.


Up until recently, I was too scared to try and test my durability. I didn’t want to die, for fear of what the outcome would be. But more importantly, I didn’t want to never experience this gift again. The gift is something I call cloning. Some would refer to it as an “out-of-body” experience, because quite literally I am outside of my body. But in this case, when I “clone” myself, my consciousness follows me into the cloned body. So there are two of me, only the second’s size is up to my desire.


I typically use this ability to be a voyeur, exploring the world at a size no one has ever experienced. I’ve told no one, and don’t plan to. But voyeurism has its dangers. When a recent accident involving my unaware wife occurred, well, I found I should be dead. But instead, I simply reset. Let me explain. When I’m done with my cloned experience, I simply will myself back to reality. The clone disappears, and life returns to normal. But I’d always done this intentionally. About a month ago, when I was exploring my house at a quarter inch tall and my wife got home from a family visit early, I found myself stepped on and crushed. There was no pain, only a brief  flash of white, and then boom, back to my regular self.


I saw nor heard anything leading up to it. I was in the bathroom on the cold tile floor. The window was open and a train was passing on the nearby tracks. The sound was enough to drown out any ancillary noise. My wife came in, took off her shoes and socks, and went straight to the bathroom to relieve herself. The door flung open rapidly and by the time I turned around, I saw one foot with white painted toenails in the distance, and the other rapidly descending on top of me. I couldn’t return to myself quick enough, I was frozen in fear. And then, I was me again. I remember it took me an hour to recover. I almost told my wife that day… almost.


Since then, well, you could imagine I gave up my fright. In fact, the experience encouraged me to take more risks, since I new death meant nothing in my altered state. As a giant/giantess fan, I’ve come to love the idea of both being small, and being a giant myself. And today I had the bright idea of doing both. So as I stand atop my desk at this moment, I stare in awe at a site I never thought I’d see.


In front of me was my normal, 6ft tall self, naked, looking down at me with anticipation. I considered myself to have an ample tool, but from here, it was the most intimidating beast I’d ever seen. Big me was grasping the cock with his left hand, four fingers and a thumb wrapped around, with still an inch or more showing at the end of the shaft. The purple head exposed, waiting hungrily.


I never knew I’d try this experience, until I watched an episode of a rather popular superhero show that has one shrinking hero who sometimes uses his powers for sexual gains. Since then, I've been daring myself to try it. But not on anyone else. I’m straight as an arrow, but it’s not gay if it’s your own cock, is it? I questioned myself one last time, but was cut off in thought when the gigantic penis landed on the desk in front of me. My surroundings shook like an earthquake, and I almost fell over.


The slit of the penis was high above me, itself taller than me, let-alone the rest of the beast. I was only about a real-life inch away. Two fingers came down and pressed against and reshaped the head. It was reshaped in such a way that the slit was spread open and lowered against the plain of the desk. I gulped, then walked forward. I looked up to see lust in my own eyes. I could feel my bigger self shaking in anticipation.


A moment later I saw my miniature hand reaching out to touch the purple skin, seemingly without my control. The touch sent shivers down both spines, but I proceeded. I stepped up and in, almost as one would do getting in the back of a truck. I turned on my flashlight and took a few steps forward. Bigger me must have forgotten his one job of keeping the tunnel hope, because all light besides the flashlight suddenly disappeared and any background noise went down to a dull roar. I could hear a slight moan from above.


I walked further, touching the walls. I stepped through precum, a bit much of it actually. The amount was rapidly increasing as I made my way closer to the base. My orientation shifted on multiple occasions, becoming a steep downhill journey, and then leveling back out, no doubt the result of big me flexing his penis in ecstasy. At the end of the road, I found myself needing to swim to go further, so I jumped in and swam until I landed in a pool. Here, the skin was more translucent than inside the tunnel, so more light was available. However, I couldn’t see outside. I could see enough to tell that the liquid was a semi-white translucent liquid. With more muscle than usual, I swam to the skin enclosure and pounded on it to notify big me I had reached the destination.


Big me responded with a poke to his sack at my exact position. The space in front of me grew dark with a shadow, then caved inward and knocked me backward and under the fluid. I resurfaced and smiled, proud that I could make an impact noticeable by my larger self. But now what? Staying afloat was surprisingly easy, so I floated in place for a while, letting the hot liquid massage my muscles. The air was stiff, but breathable, almost like a sauna. I let myself relax and waited to see what bigger me would do.


Bigger me couldn’t decide. He so badly wanted to jack off and get that sweet satisfying release. But he knew he couldn’t. He was too much of a tease, knowing the long he kept himself inside, the more pleasure he would attain in the long run. So instead, he sat down at the desk and read some giantess stories online. His cock never deflated over the course of the next hour. And a few times, he did a little more than tease himself to the point I almost thought I was going to be ejected, but alas the moment never came. Then, noise from the other end of the house. My wife must be home.


Big me rapidly put on clothing and rushed to greet our wife. Inside the sack, I was sloshed around maniacally, trying my best to not accidentally subject myself to a mouthful of thick liquid. My world shifted again, this time seemingly 90 degrees. I’m… laying down? Listening more intently I picked out faint moans and kissing sounds. I instantly knew where this was going.


Big me was incredibly horny at this point, and his wife equally so, having just recently finished her period she was no longer starved of sexual need. The two embraced and quickly undressed. In no time, my world began rapidly shaking. It was impossible to keep myself stable and more than once I consumed more liquid than I thought possible.


Sex with my wife continued for about 15 minutes. By that time, I could hear that my wife had gotten her fill and was ready for me to cum. The thrusting picked up. It became almost unbearably hot. And then without notice I found myself sucked into the tunnel from which I entered. After an eternity of travel time, I was ejected. I expected to be thrust into an open, much larger tunnel. However, I was instead plastered against a wall. Specifically, a crater in a larger wall. It wasn’t uncommon for my bigger self to touch the cervix with how small my wife was, and this round was apparently no different. 


The second wave of cum hit me and with it, the head of my penis. With almost no effort, I was pushed through the tiny opening and into a chamber that further locked out any sound. I could hear my wife talking, but it was so muffled, I couldn’t make anything out. She had no idea I was in her womb. I spent some time here, this strange new world inside my wife, but eventually decided to leave. I made my way back to the exit and climbed through. This had quite the effect on my wife I could tell, but I’m betting it was unnoticeable to big me. I fell through the other side, landing on a slip-n-slide of a cum cocktail and began to slide down to what I assume was the opening of the vagina. She must have been standing.


My wife in fact was standing. Having just stood up and pulled up her panties which securely held a period pad, a common practice to make the slow leak of cum out of her vagina more bearable. I crashed into a pool of cum that I can tell was slowly beginning to drain out. Deciding against swimming to the bottom, I simply floated, awaiting my turn to be squeezed out. About 10 minutes later, it happened, and I found myself rolling around in a pad with a small cum stain on it. There was little room between me and the massive vaginal lips above, but enough that I could move around. I decided to stay and enjoy the view for a while, indulging in my wife’s womanly scent.


Unknown to me just how much time had passed, my world suddenly became bright as the panties were lowered, and thus me with them. Above me, my towering, beautiful wife. From my position, her ass cheeks covered my entire view and I could see none of her backside up to her head. As my world shifted, she sat on the toilet and began peeing and also excreting any remaining cum. The torrent of fluid pouring into the bowl was loud and reminded me of how small I really was. But what happened next made that feeling pale in comparison. My wife began looking down, directly at me. Time seemed to slow, and she stared into my soul without even realizing it. I was drowned in her goddess-like beauty, her hazel eyes locking to mine.



Then came her fingers, massive digits the size of buildings. The pad I was on was lifted and unstuck from the panties. As quickly as the motion started, it ended. I was discarded into a trashcan. I remained able to see upward at my now-standing, still unaware wife. I watched as she pulled up her panties and yoga pants, her ass struggling to fit. She flushed, then walked out of the bathroom leaving me to sit in the trash. I waited a moment to see if my bigger self had the intention of checking on me, but time went by and I was alone. I felt incredibly insignificant, a feeling that had the adverse effect of turning me on. I jacked off, cumming intensely into my wife’s used pad. I laid on a dry section, savering my experience, and then decided it was time.


With that, I ended the cloning process to see what I was up to. I was starting the car to go to dinner, already dreaming up the next big, or rather, small, plan.